Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am wearing No panties

"BBW Teasing lover"

6
1 Comment 1
32.9k Views 32.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
I am wearing NO panties

You always say that I am a nawty girl , I dont know why *giggles* Is it because I love to tease you while you are at work - taking the distinct pleasure of knowing you have a raging hard-on while your workers are coming in asking you questions and you cant move all you can do is squirm in your chair.
Or is it the way I write your good morning emails - I know you miss them when I miss a day ... they detail everything I want from you and even what you want from me and you make sure you reply with one just as explicit as the one I sent .
But what did I do today for you to call me nawty ?? I wore a skirt - you like me in skirts , you like to run your hand up my leg as you drive us to your motel room , I love the way how you sneek your way up and brush your fingers across the material that covers my pubes . I giggled today when you did it ... you looked at me and asked what I was up to and I said its your surprise .. and you weave your hand up under my skirt and I see the look in your eyes when you realise that I have no knickers on. Oh My God you said you are such a nawty bitch ....... and I am going to tease you today as much as you tease me ....

We get to your motel room and you hold me in your arms and kiss me - its been ages and you know I needed escape from realities- you lead me to your bed and lay down beside me and you just lie there and kiss me and hold me in your arms and stroke my face and my tears.
The kisses between us get harder and hotter and more needier- hungrier and you either have your hands trying to loosen my breasts from the confines of my bra or you are stroking the inside of my thighs and tickling me softly to open up to you - you are so gentle teasing me - making me wetter and wetter but everytime I reach a point you slow down teasing me . Baby you say please undress for me and close your eyes and trust me - I wont hurt you and I knew you wouldnt.
I feel your eyes on me watching me peel off my clothes and I lay back on my back and wait for you ...you lay beside me and kiss me deeply while fingering me and rubbing my clit - I am ohhh so wet and then I feel a pressure and vibration so I know you have a vibe I relax as I feel myself stretching - my god it feels like a baseball bat _ know you didnt get much in but ohhh the way you slipped it in and out had me bucking my ass off the bed to meet the thrusts..... I have never felt so full and as you were thrusting I was rubbing my clit in time with your thrusts and then it happened ....

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

I started having the most powerful orgasm I have had with you and yes I was screaming - yep you did it - instead of internalising the orgasm you had me screaming Oh God Oh God .... and as soon as I caught my breath and started to breathe you started the motion again so I was shuddering again and again. And then as I came back to earth you held me in your arms and laughed a quiet laugh quite pleased with what you had done to me. YOu showed me what you had - it was a "joke" from some friends a huge vibe - not really funny in a sense but funny in another.
Today was full of trust , you slapped my ass when I was least expecting it - so I had a throbbing pussy and a tingling ass - then you said roll over to your stomach while I tickle your back and kiss your stinging butt .. I roll over tensing myself for another slap when you so softly stroke my back down over my butt , the backs of my legs and back searching out the spots that make me squirm as they tickle. you started playing attention to my still wet pussy and you started to sweep your fingers covered in my juices up to my ass and slowly inserted your finger one in my ass the other one deep into my pussy and you started moving them in and out till I was screaming into my pillow again and again - the pleasure you were giving me was unbelievable - I slumped into the pillow - feeling absolutely used- on cloud nine and you wrapped your arms around me and kissed my ears .
You gave me your all and had not even let me give you any pleasure ... you gave and gave and gave.
You kissed my lips and had a look on your face that I cant describe and as I trailed my tongue down to you waiting rock hard cock I heard you sigh when I finally got the chance to lick your cock all over before taking your length into my mouth and sucking you deep into my mouth while rolling your balls around in my hands - I thought I had you to the very edge when you asked me to stop and come back up to your mouth - I kissed you deeply and you said to me I need to be inside you so bad.
I offered myself to you lying on my back spreading my legs wide- I felt you slide in and pump me hard and then fill me with your hot sticky cum - apoligising for being so quick - you who had given up your own pleasure to give me the ultimate experience should never have to say sorry.
And as I layed there fullfilled, sticky and absolutely buggered I hear you say "your such a nawty bitch"
Published 
Written by Wibbly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments