Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Imperial Coaches

"A lustful traveller rides the midnight coach"

22
17 Comments 17
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The coach pulls into the station and the passengers climb off looking relived after their journey, some muttering about something I can‘t quite hear. I am tired, just want to sit down and get home.

The ‘Lads party’ finally get off the bus with the driver say that they will pay for the mess. Their reply is not very pleasant about driver parentage and how he could sodomized himself.  

I go to my seat and find that a previous occupant has left a present of vomit everywhere, with a hint of cheap lager. Obviously, this is where they were sitting, just my luck I think to myself.

The driver apologises for the mess and mentioned that I could take one of the spare seats at the back, for the inconvenience. I smile and say that I don’t care where I sit as long as I get home.

“Well this overnight route is normally a quiet one, so our next stop is in a couple of hours, so you can have some peace. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.”

I smile back at him and say, "It's fine. Don't worry."

As the bus pulls out of the station I look round and notice that there are very few on the coach and most are at the front of the coach. I watch the city lights twinkling in the distance as we rush by. I think to myself that I might just have a snooze and if I do I need to remove my panties and bra. I suppose it is because I need to be comfortable and I have always been the same.

I put on my headphones and turn on my iPod. The tones of Collins and Gabriel fill my soul and I almost feel my body relax as Collins legendary drum solo washes over me.

I wake abruptly, with someone asking me to move my feet so they can sit down.

I see you standing there. Quite a distinguished gentle man, smiling at me with a saucy twinkle in his eyes.

“I don’t think a lady should expose herself like that!”

I look down and see that my skirt is hitched up, baring my pussy for all to see.

I blush.

“But if that is how Imperial Coaches welcome their passengers, then I am definitely travelling like this again.”

“Well Sir, our service offers a comfortable ride and leaves you with a smile,” I say in my best trolley dolly accent.

With that, we both burst out laughing and I arrange myself more lady like. Suddenly I don’t feel so tired anymore.

We talk about where we have been and where we are going. I introduce myself as Tracey and you tell me that you are called Mark. You are travelling to London to make a presentation about the work you do. I explain that I have been travelling around the country visiting friends and my family are in Central London, so I thought I  would pay them a visit.

“That would explain your attire, very bohemian, very free spirited. Oh to be young again.”

“I wish I was young in body, but my mind is that of a young 21-year-old,” with a smile.

I begin to feel a sense that this is going to be an interesting journey.

We flirted with each other for the next hour, smiling, telling naughty jokes, and gentle caresses.

The coach light is dimmed and it is still quite empty as I look over the seat in front of me and I start to feel excited and daring but keep my thoughts to myself.

“Looks like that was the final stop before London and no one else is sitting at the back. We could get up to allsorts of mischief,” I try to say in an innocent tone with a wicked smile.

“What are you suggesting Tracey!”

Making myself more comfortable, my hand wanders up your leg and stops over your crotch. I look at you with a burning lustful gaze. You look at me and then down the bus. You whisper to me that it is too risky and we could get caught.

“Look, Mark, most people are asleep and the driver can’t see us from where he is sitting, We have plenty of time and as long as we are quiet, no one will ever know.”

Your body relaxes and sit back.

I unzip your trousers and your cock leaps into my hands. As I touch your cock, I feel it react to my fingers and with each minute that passes, it doubles in size. My hand strokes gently the thickened flesh, the aroma is making my pussy water. Your hands go to my breasts, I slap them away.

“No touching, I need to be in control of this, I want to take my time and rarely get the chance.”

“Okay Tracey, But you know it will be hard.”

I look at you, my eyes not leaving yours, licking my lips and begin to taste the engorged head of your cock, moaning with each mouthful. Your hand hovers above my head for a moment, then you grab the seat in front. You try to act as normal as possible. Your breathing becoming deeper. I continue to lick the head, circling my tongue over the smooth flesh. Small groans and involuntary movements from your hips, as you try to force me on deeper. I grab your hands and force them to your side.

“I told you, not to move!”

Looking over the seat once more and I hear the snoring of our other travellers. I begin to give you a slow and sensual blowjob. Your body tightens, moaning my name. I grab my panties and stuff them in your mouth.

“I said be quiet!”

I work your flesh like a hungry animal, the pulse courses through the veins. I feel you swell in my mouth as the precum oozes into my mouth.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

Lapping your sap tastes wonderful.

I lean back and looking at you.

“I know you want your cock deep inside me Mark and feel my pussy sucking you deep?”

You nod excitedly.

I sit astride your lap and slip on to you. Your hard cock plunges deep, my hands still holding you down. A gentle moan leaves my lips.

“You feel so good inside me, Mark, oh so good.”

I angle myself so that I am kneeling on your hands and I gently and quietly unbutton my dress, revealing a pair of large 44DD breasts. Each one budding a hard nipple. I feel your cock throb, deliciously and I smile.

“You like these, soft squeezable tits, I better you would love to taste them over your tongue.”

You look at me with an animal lust.

“I am a very horny woman, I am really glad you caught this coach tonight.”

I tease your lips with a nipple, but as you reach forward, I push you back. I lean forward and kiss you deeply. My tongue probes deep inside your mouth and our mouth entwine as one.

I begin to slowly ride your sturdy cock moaning with each plunge.

“We are going to do this slowly, so no cumming Mark?”

You nod

My movements go between riding you hard to slow and gentle. I can feel your cock responding to each movement.

The bus pulls into the station and because the lights are still dimmed. I slowly ride you. The windows are darkened so that no one can see and as we are at the back of the bus the curtain shields us from the obvious glare of the street lights.

I bend forward.

“Just think, if those people could see us now. Watching a horny woman riding your thick cock. Guys wanting to be you fucking my wet pussy. Women wanting to feel that animal lust as you force yourself deep inside me.

I look down the coach and notice that we are, apart from the driver, the only ones on the coach.

The driver shouts backs to us and asks if we are okay. We reply that we are good and we are both tired. The driver replies that he will turn off the lights for us. I shout, "Thanks!"

The coach pulls out and drives down through the town till we hit countryside. In the position we find ourselves in the darkness envelopes us both and I remove my dress and tease you with my nipples once again. You grab me and move me to the centre of the back seat. Removing my panties from your mouth. You whisper in my ear. “Now Tracey I am gonna fuck you hard and I want you to not hold back and moan loudly. I want the driver to hear you. Face the driver so he can see in his mirror.”

I position myself so that I am facing the driver. My hands hold onto the seats either side of the walk way. I moan as you thrust into me, quite powerfully. Your hands pulling and squeezing my tits. I see the driver glance up once and glances once more at the sexual tableau before him. I can see this is a powerful image and soon the coach pulls into a siding and stops the coach. He wanders to the back and for a moment we freeze. I notice his cock is out and he is stroking it, easing it to hardness as he gets closer to us.

“Her mouth is free, use it.”

His thick cock fills my mouth as you fuck me hard. The rhythm I am feeling is overwhelming for me, and I hold myself not to cum just yet. The image of this gives you the kick that is needed to load me up with your cum.

“Oh yes you naughty little cock tease, you’re gonna get a pussy full and then I want you to clean me!”

With one final thrust, your hot cum fills me and there is so much that it oozes out of my hot pussy and down my legs. The driver is still pumping my mouth as you finish

“Take her ass or pussy, she is a hot horny slut.”

Without a word, I offer my holes to him and he plunges into my pussy. He comments to you that I am incredibly tight and he likes nothing better that fucking a cum filled snatch.

I bend forward and begin to lick you clean. My mouth sucking every inch of your still hard meat. The grunting of the driver spurs me onto your cock until he cums into me. He seems clumsy in his offering of fucking and sadly his cum is not to the volume of yours, but I still fake the enjoyment of it.

After a few moments, we dress, clean up and the driver continues his journey. I fall asleep on your shoulder. Your hand inside my dress  on my breast and lazily stroke your crotch with my hand

“Right guys. London, we are here. Thank you for travelling with Imperial Coaches, we hope you have enjoyed your journey today. We hope you will choose Imperial Coaches for all your long distance needs.”

I smile at you and you return the smile. As we pass the driver, we can hear him remark to his replacement,  that it was quiet from Leeds and the last two passengers were a sleep for most of it.

As we step from the coach, we walk towards the taxi rank. You hand me your mobile number and say to me that you hope to see me again. I smile and say you can count on it. I promise not to be so forceful next time. You reply that it was thrilling to fuck a woman who knows what she wants.

With a final kiss, we say good bye and I climb into a taxi.

“Can I give you a lift anywhere. As it is so late I am staying in the Park Plaza. Any good for you?”

“Well yes, I am staying there too.”

As you climb into the taxi, my hand goes to your hard crotch.

Published 
Written by SpicyHousewife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments