Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq gets pleasured again

"Meeting Ian."

31
24 Comments 24
45.2k Views 45.2k
681 words 681 words
Famous Story

As many of you know, Jaq is my wife. She is fifty-seven, blonde and very horny.

Most of my stories are true, this one will surely happen soon. Ian is a guy we have been chatting to online for many months. We all love Lush Stories.  Jaq gets very turned on by guys sniffing her dirty panties. Ian was very keen to please her. Jaq posted a pair of her used panties to Ian, along with a couple of sexy pictures.

When the panties arrived, Ian messaged us to let us know they had arrived. I told Jaq when she got home from work. I could not believe how turned on she was. The sex that evening was great. While fucking, Jaq said she would love to see pictures of Ian sniffing her dirty panties. The following day I messaged Ian and let him know what Jaq wanted. Ian duly sent some pictures of himself sniffing Jaqs panties.

Jaq was very turned on by the pics and sucked me off while looking at them, Jaq then wondered if Ian was jerking off while sniffing them. A quick message to Ian confirmed that he certainly was. Ian messaged over the pics, Jaqs used panties were covered in cum.Jaq was over the moon that she was being used for Ian's pleasure. Before long another pair of her dirty panties were in the post to Ian.

So far this story is the complete truth. Next is what I am sure will follow.

Jaq suggested that it would be nice to meet Ian one evening for a drink. I messaged Ian who was very keen to meet us. We arranged to meet halfway between where we lived. We decided to meet in Guildford, Surrey, at The King's Head. Jaq and I arrived just after seven, on Saturday evening. Ian pulled up before we had left the car. We made our introductions and retired to the pub. We all got on really well and Ian was very attracted to Jaq, he had seen her pictures but said she was more sexy when you meet her.

Jaq was dressed in a little short black dress, red high heel shoes, red lace panties and stockings, her blonde hair flowing in long curls, she looked amazing.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Ian could not take his eyes off of her, I knew he wanted to fuck her. We decided to check into the local Premier Inn hotel. Jaq and I checked in first and went to our room, I phoned Ian with the room number and he followed.

I decided to pop out for a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, winking at Ian to have fun. I went to a local supermarket and was back after a short while. I opened the door to see Jaq on the bed in just her stockings and high heels, Ian was between my wife's legs lapping at her wet hairy pussy. I took a seat and watched as Jaq was expertly given her first orgasm by Ian's tongue.

I was very turned on and was soon naked and sporting a huge hard-on. Jaq was kneeling, sucking Ian's cock as I nudged my cock against her wet pussy lips, they parted and I began fucking my whore wife for all I was worth. Jaq loved a cock at both ends and soon had another orgasm, before long I shot a huge load of cum into Jaq's pussy.

Jaq wanted more and Ian replaced my cock in her used pussy. Jaq was really into this and was now being pounded by Ian as she wailed in ecstasy. Ian soon emptied his load into Jaq as I looked on. Now, I usually do the cleaning up after sex but Ian had other ideas. Ian was soon licking two loads of cum from my wife as she had orgasm after orgasm.

The evening carried on in much the same way before we all fell asleep. We woke in the morning and agreed to another meeting soon. After breakfast we went our separate ways, another swinging weekend completed.

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments