Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Gets Plenty

"Husband gets to clean up"

19
17 Comments 17
50.5k Views 50.5k
727 words 727 words
Famous Story

 Many readers will know about our adventures, this is the latest. 

***

An email pings through, it is from our local swingers club. A chance to fulfill one of your fantasies. Jaq was very curious to read more, just email your desire and one lucky member would be chosen, it said. Jaq filled in the online form and sent the email.

I returned home a couple of hours later, Jaq was eager to tell me all about it. Jaq told me that she had requested to be pleasured by as many men as wanted to take part and that I would be able to watch.

Two days went by with no response, we thought that Jaq had not been chosen. We were sitting in our lounge on Friday evening when Jaq said that she had just received an email and that she had been chosen. We needed to be at the club and 7pm on Sunday.

Sunday arrived and Jaq was eager to get to the club. She looked amazing in short skirt, stockings and low cut blouse. We arrived at the club early and settled down in the bar with a couple of drinks. The club was soon filling up and with mostly guys. After a short while the hostess came over and took Jaq to get prepared.

After a short while we were all ushered to a large side room. Jaq was spreadeagled on a large bed in the middle of the room, her legs were spread and a guy was working his tongue over her swollen hairy pussy. We all watched and soon, all of us were stroking hard erect cocks. Jaq soon had a loud orgasm and was now asking to be serviced by her first cock of the evening.

I stood and watched as a bald headed guy with a huge cock walked forward. Jaq was soon being shafted by this huge cock and was moaning in ectasy as he really gave her pussy a good going over. Jaq had soon recieved her first creampie of the evening. As the guy withdrew from her his cum was seeping from her hairy slit.

A tall black guy had soon taken position and was fucking Jaq for all he was worth, the next creampie was soon added to the first. Jaq looked at me and beckoned me over, asking me to clean her cum filled hole.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

I had cleaned Jaq up on many occasions but not in front of a big group of guys. Jaq was very persuasive and I was soon between her legs licking away at her cum filled pussy.

I was really enjoying this now and made sure I licked up every last drop of cum as she had her next orgasm. This went on for the next hour, Jaq taking on each guy in turn with me licking her clean each time. Jaq whispered to me that she had long wanted to watch me suck cock, I knew about this because she would get excited when I was made to suck her big strap on.

She made an announcement asking for a willing guy to step forward. The big bald guy stepped forward and Jaq was soon forcing my head onto a soft limp cock. She looked on as I sucked the limp cock back to life. Jaq knelt beside us and jerked the guy off onto my tongue. We arrived home soon after midnight. I thought the evening was over but Jaq had other ideas.

Jaq wanted me to dress in her panties and stockings. I eagerly did what she wanted and was now sporting an impressive hard-on, my cock was poking out the top of the black lacy panties. Jaq wanted to fuck me with her strap-on. She fastened it around her waist as I looked on. I was made to kneel on the bed, she eased my panties down and lubed both my arse and the strap-on.

I could not believe the pleasure as she eased the huge strap-on into me, she fucked me for what felt like an hour before she was satisfied. She asked if I would like to pleasure myself, now. I was then allowed to take the panties off and jerk myself off into them. I was then allowed to suck my cum through the lacy panties before we both drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments