Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Gets Some Big Cocks

"Wife feeds husband her messy pussy."

39
23 Comments 23
44.5k Views 44.5k
751 words 751 words
Famous Story

As a couple in our late fifties, we still enjoy a superb sex life. I have written many stories based on our experiences, here is a true account of one of them.

It was a Friday evening, I was home from work when my mobile rang.

"I'm going for a drink with some work colleagues," Jaq announced. This was not unusual so I settled down with a beer in front of the television.

The television was not that great, I slipped in a porn movie and settled down to watch the action. At around nine thirty pm Jaq sent me a voicemail, "make sure you are wearing my panties and stockings when I get home as I have been a naughty girl."

I raced upstairs and began to get myself ready. I slipped on a pair of black lacy boy shorts, rolled on some stockings and put on one the many wigs that Jaq owned. I was feeling really horny, I guessed that Jaq would be coming home full of warm cum and could not wait.

I heard the front door open at around ten pm, my cock was leaking into Jaq's panties as I heard her come upstairs. The bedroom door opened, Jaq looked a little flushed as she approached me lying on the bed.

Jaq sat on the bed and began to tell me what she had been up to.

"Two young guys approached me and Sarah in the bar," she announced.

"Tell me more, please," I said.

"Sarah had to leave and left the three of us chatting." Jaq was rubbing my panty bulge as she continued, "we ended up at Dan's apartment and I was fully used by both Dan and his mate Clive."

Jaq continued, "they both had lovely big cocks, darling. Hope you don't mind?"

I was really turned on and answered, "not at all darling."

Jaq stood up and removed her work suit, I could see the soaking gusset of her panties.

"Are you sure you are ok, darling?" she repeated.

"Yes, darling, of course," I replied.

" Well, I know you like to clean up after you have cum inside me. I would love you to clean me up now, please," she whispered.

Jaq then removed her soaked panties, pushed them into my mouth.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

"Suck these cum soaked panties you naughty boy, all dressed in my lingerie," she uttered.

I did as I was asked and Jaq bent down and took my swollen cock from the restraint of her panties. Jaq proceeded to suck my cock as I licked the cum soaked gusset of her messy panties.

I was not allowed to cum and was left frustrated. Jaq then took the panties away from me, knelt over my face and ordered me to clean her up. I could smell the cum as she inched her swollen hairy pussy towards my outstretched tongue. My god, there was so much cum oozing from her that I struggled to swallow it all.

After a good half an hour, Jaq felt that I had done my duty and moved away from my face. I was covered in Dan and Clive's salty seed.

"Well done, darling, did you enjoy that?" Jaq asked.

My reply was, "thank you, darling it was a pleasure to service you."

Jaq then removed pulled my panties down to reveal my swollen leaking cock.

"Oh, someone is excited. Now slip that cock of yours into me," Jaq said. 

I manoeuvred Jaq into position with her legs spread wide. I gazed at her swollen hairy mound and slipped my throbbing cock into her. The feeling was of great pleasure as I pounded her wet used pussy. 

It was not long before I was ready to explode.

"If you cum in me you will have to clean it up again," Jaq announced.

That did it and I proceeded to pump my cum into her already used hole.

"You naughty boy, you know what I expect from you now," Jaq announced.

I sipped out of her and gazed at the oozing mess before me. Slowly, I moved my head between her legs and lapped at my own cum.

When Jaq was satisfied that I had done a good job she announced, "Dan and Clive will be coming over tomorrow, Clive is bi so you will need to be dressed when they arrive." 

The next evening I was fully dressed and waiting as the doorbell rang...

I promise to write an account of the evening in the near future.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments