Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Simon

"Being a teacher is not easy, and when Mrs. Hoper learns about Simon's secret, she is shocked."

40
14 Comments 14
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I looked out over the class room and noted the clicks of students. Jocks, nerds, goths, the pretty girls, the ugly girls, and then there was Simon. Simon was special, neither a nerd, nor a jock, he was just Simon. Water combed hair neatly parted and that day he wore a light blue collared shirt under a cute little dark blue vest. A gold loop in his left earlobe and he wore flannel pants and black dress shoes. He was so out of the ordinary he caught my attention the first day of class.

“Settle down, please. Hey, you! I said, settle down.” The last part was aimed at one of the jocks, a black guy, named Mike. A real ass hole and a bully, but he was the quarter back and immensely popular.

“Sorry, Ms. Hoper,” he said and sat down.

“Okay, where were we? Oh, Romeo and Juliet, a beautiful love story between two young teenagers."

A hand came up and I said, “Yes, Marcus?”

“Was it okay to have relationships at such a young age, what were they, twelve?”

“Well, back then things weren’t as it is now and it was quite normal. Look at the ancient Greeks; they often had homosexual relations with their students.”

I few snickers and comments about dirty old Greeks and then they quieted down again.

I looked over at Simon who stared back at me. A sly smile crossed his lips and it sent shivers down my back. This wasn’t the first time he had given me that smile. At first I thought it was something he just did with everyone, but lately I have come to the conclusion that smile is only for me, and it says so much more than words. What it says is that he has some very dirty thoughts about me, such thoughts a sixteen-year-old school boy shouldn’t have, or at least not towards a thirty-seven-year-old woman who is a mother of two and his teacher.

After class Simon lingered and when there was only he and I left he went over to my desk and sat down on it. I didn’t think it was very polite of him.

“Yes, Simon, what can I do for you?”

The smile again. “It’s more what I can do for you, Mrs. Hoper.”

While he spoke he had unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. “Hey, Simon, stop that immediately!” I moved away from him.

“Why? I can read it in your eyes, you are cock starved. It can’t be easy to have a career, be a mother and a wife. I bet Mr. Hoper is just too tired to take care of your needs.”

By now he was grabbing at his cock inside his boxers and when he pulled it out I gasped.

“Holy Mary, sweet Jesus, what is that thing?”

“This, Mrs. Hoper, is the largest cock you have ever seen. Some call it a freak of nature, I call it my blessing.”

The room was silent as I stared at the massive shaft with the thick veins and the large cock head covered by its foreskin.

“It’s okay, you can touch it, if you want,” he said and stood up.

The shaft hung half way down to his knee. I couldn’t take my eyes off it and as I kept looking, it became harder until it stood up in a full blown erection.

“See, I’m ready to go.”

I swallowed hard and tore my eyes from his cock and tried to pull myself together. This was not a situation I was used to being in. “Listen to me Simon, this, this right here is wrong, so very wrong. I want you to put your penis back in your pants, and leave. I will forget all this happened and we will move on from here.”

He slowly shook his head. “That’s impossible.”

“What is?”

“That you forget what you just saw. When you go home my cock will be on your mind, in your dreams and you won’t be able to live a normal life until you have tried it. I know, because the same happened to Ms. Johnson, the music teacher, and to Mrs. Larsson down at the gym. They all saw it, and then came back for it.”

“You little...”

I didn’t get any further because Simon’s phone rang and while putting his cock back in his pants he answered. “Hey mom, yeah, sure, I will. Okay, see you later.”

He hung up and put his school bag over his shoulder. Before reaching the door he turned and said, “It’s okay, we can fuck tomorrow.”

Then he was gone and I was left with one thing on my mind, the biggest, thickest, most amazing cock I had ever seen.

 

******

 

That evening while serving dinner I was in a state of arousal I had never been before.

“Honey, are you okay, you seem a bit distant. Is everything okay at work?” my husband asked.

“Yeah, actually, work is fantastic,” I said and dropped the pan I was serving fish from onto the floor.

“Shit!” I screamed and picked up the pan.

“Calm down, you don’t seem yourself.”

My two daughters stared at me and Amy said, “Mom, are you going to cry?”

I put my hands to my face and ran out of the kitchen and into the bathroom where I locked the door. Sitting down on the toilet seat I cried hysterically. My mind wouldn’t leave Simon’s cock alone. It was like a drug, my pussy yearned for it, my body craved it and I knew then, that he had been right. I wouldn’t be able to continue my life if I didn’t try it. Maybe it was every woman’s wet dream to once in her life try a really big cock? We all thought about it, giggled about it, and laughed about it, but never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed seeing one would make me react the way I did. I washed my face and took several deep breaths before going back to my family and the ruined dinner.

 

Later that night when the girls were asleep and my husband and I were in bed I reached for him and found him limp in my hand.

“Oh, oh, okay, let’s do it,” he said and I suspected he had a grin on his face in the dark.

I moved down under the sheet and took him in my mouth.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

I loved to suck him hard, to feel his shaft grow in my mouth and when he was fully erect I’d deep throat him like a porn star, which he really liked.

“Oh baby, just like that, be that dirty slut, suck my cock,” he mumbled.

I continued for a bit until his moans and gasps became faster and then I mounted him. Sliding down over his cock, I let it open me up but as I reached his base and he was fully inside me, I felt empty. It scared me, because before his cock had always been enough for me, but now, it seemed so puny, so small, and so fucking useless.

Anyway, I rode him until he squirted in me and then I rolled off him, curling up in a foetal position with my hand wrapped around my knees and my ass pushed against his still hard cock.

Within seconds I felt his cock head come nosing around my anus, which was fine. I liked anal play once in a while.

“Yeah, mm, so tight, so fucking tight, baby,” he whispered in my ear as his penis slid into me.

I gasped as a shot of pain went through me but then relaxed as my asshole adjusted to him.

“Mm, you feel so good,” I said and put a hand behind his neck.

He fucked me steady and deeply until again I felt his cum fill me up. When he was done he pulled out, turned over and went to sleep.

 

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Looking at myself in the mirror, I said, “You want it, you need it, and you fucking deserve it,” meaning Simon’s cock.

That was it, I had decided to cheat on my hubby for the first time in our twenty years of marriage. I also understood that if I was caught, my career was over, and I might go to jail, but those risks didn’t seem to bother me. The only thing that did bother me was that I couldn’t have Simon’s cock right there and then.

 

******

 

The following day I dressed a bit more provocatively than I usually did. I wore a short summer dress and high heels. I hadn’t bothered with any panties mostly because they would be soaked anyway when I put my eyes on Simon.

As usual I parked at the end of the school parking lot under the trees where the car would be in the shade for most of the day. I went around to the passenger side which was facing the trees to grab my bag.

“Hey,” the voice came from behind me and it made me stop what I was doing.

I was leaning into the car with my ass in the air. Simon’s voice was husky as he grabbed my hips.

“So, are you ready?” he said.

“Yeah,” I managed to whimper as he pulled up my dress.

He reached between my legs and when his fingers ran over my already swollen pussy I let go of a long sigh.

“Let’s make you nice and wet,” he said and began to rub my clit.

My legs shook and I was gasping. His finger slid inside me and I spread my legs a bit. I was now lying across the passenger seat and held on to the hand brake for dear life.

Simon stopped fingering me and within a few seconds I felt his cock head come nosing at my lips.

“Yes, yes, Simon, give it to me, I beg you,” I almost cried.

He didn’t say anything and when he began to press his shaft into me I gasped. “Oh god, oh god, oh fuck, wow, you are huge.”

“And you love it, don’t you?”

“Mm, I do, oh fuck!”

He had shoved his cock in me without mercy, without warning me, and my pussy was stretched to the limit.

“How’s that feeling?” he whispered.

There were no words to explain it to him, so all I did was giggle.

Then he began to slowly fuck me, deeply and with such gentleness I was surprised. As my pussy got used to him and opened up he fucked me harder until all I could hear were my own gasps and his balls slapping into me for every thrust.

Suddenly I had a deep desire to suck him, to have his shaft stretch my lips to the limit while looking into his teen eyes.

I pushed back at him while saying, “Give it to me, I want you to come in my mouth.”

Simon chuckled and pulled out. “Yeah, you like to swallow hot cum?”

I turned and sat down on the passenger seat and grabbed his cock. It was so thick my fingers didn’t touch, not even close. I licked the tip tasting my own juices. As I opened as wide as I could Simon grabbed the back of my head and at the same time shoved his cock as far back it could go. I gagged, but he showed no mercy. He fucked my mouth as hard as he had done my pussy. Tears welled up but I didn’t care, I was his to do what he pleased.

“Yeah, yeah, take that, suck that cock,” he gasped.

I had begun to massage his balls and felt how they began to contract, sending that lovely warning that cum was about to squirt out.

I made sure he was as far back in my throat as possible and then he let go. I counted four squirts and his hot juice ran down my throat as I looked up into his eyes and swallowed every drop.

When he pulled out I licked his cock clean and then wiped my lips. “Simon, never ever tell anyone about this,” I said.

I put his dick back in his pants and then he gently caressed my cheek. "There is nothing to worry about, there isn’t a female worker at this school who hasn’t tried my cock at least once.”

With that, he turned away and I watched him walk across the parking lot. My pussy and mouth were yearning for more, and I guessed I had to wait my turn, but it was well worth it.

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments