Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping it All in the Family

"My wife's cousin shows me a good time"

27
5 Comments 5
18.1k Views 18.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words

“Wow, she looks just about ready to pop,” a soft contralto voice said from over my shoulder.

I turned to see who it was talking to me. It was Gloria, my wife's cousin. We stood together at the holiday party buffet table watching my seven-months-pregnant wife talking to some other cousins ten or twelve feet away from us.

“Actually,” I told Gloria, who was close beside me so she could hear me over the din of the DJ and conversation around us, “she still has a couple of month's to go. The doctor set her due date as about March first.”

“Oh, God,” she said. “Is she carrying twins or something? She's huge.”

“No, just one shows up on the ultrasound,” I told her as I put more shrimp, veggie sticks, and cheese on my plate. “But it's gonna be a big kid, I think.” Together, Gloria and I moved away from the table after filling our plates, past the dance floor where several couples were dancing and headed toward one of the tables set around the hotel ballroom. “I'm thinking maybe a fullback, offensive lineman, something like that.”

“Or a roller-derby queen,” Gloria said with a chuckle. She raised her champagne glass to her lips and took a sip. “Or do you know for certain it's a boy?”

“Well, I'm hoping for a boy,” I said. “We haven't been able to determine for sure yet what the sex is, but, you know... As long as it's healthy.”

“Yes,” Gloria said, hooking her hand over my elbow as we walked. “That's the important thing.”

When we got to the table and sat down, I looked at Gloria. She was still a fine-looking woman. Even though she was my wife's first cousin, there was quite a disparity in their ages. Gloria's mother was the first-born in their eight-child family and my twenty-four-year-old wife's mother the youngest. The Oklahoma siblings and their progeny were all widely disbursed over the country now but since many of them were in the southern California, Nevada, Arizona area, a Las Vegas family reunion we were attending had been planned over the holidays for here in Las Vegas. Susie and I drove out from Kansas for the occasion.

Gloria was in her mid-forties, I would guess, but from the smooth skin of her cheeks and the high, firm bosom (prominently displayed, showing plenty of cleavage), she was still a stunner. She stood about five-eight, I would guess. In her heels, her eyes had been nearly level with mine as we talked, and I'm six-one. She was not fat, by any means, but well-rounded in a statuesque way.

“You're excited about this, aren't you?” Gloria said, leaning in close to me.

I was a little taken aback by the woman's familiarity. After all, this family reunion was the first time we'd met and here in the corner of the room at the table there wasn't as much noise from the DJ and conversation as there had been by the buffet. Maybe Gloria's had a bit too much champagne, I thought.

“I know my late husband was really excited when our first was being born,” she purred at me. “Or maybe this isn't your first. After all, you're what... Eight years older than Susie? Maybe you've got a whole passel of kids running around somewhere we just don't know about.” She gave an amused chuckle. “You probably sowed a lot of wild oats in your time.”

I nearly gagged on the shrimp I was eating. “Oh, yeah, it is,” I said when I'd regained my composure. “I'd never been married before Susie and I got hitched.”

Gloria just chuckled. “You don't have to be married to have kids, you know,” she purred. “You just have to be...” I felt her hand running up my thigh under the table. “Able. And fertile. And willing.” Her hand reached their object of exploration and my member instantly began to spring to life, beginning to harden in response to her touch.

I wiped my mouth with my napkin, as much to hide my startled expression as much as anything else.

“It's been a while for you, hasn't it?” Gloria said. “Long time since you've had any?”

I was sure I was blushing now, judging from the heat of my cheeks and was grateful for the hotel ballroom's dark corner, so no one else could see. Actually, it had been a long time. And even longer since anyone had flirted with me like this.

“Well,” I said. “Not really. A pregnant woman can still have sex.” I considered (but only briefly) reaching down under the table and moving Gloria's hand, but was actually enjoying the flirtation. “You just have to do it a little differently,” I went on. “You do it from the back, lying on your side.”

“Oooh,” Gloria purred in my ear. “I've never tried it that way. You'll have to show me how it's done.”

I smiled and shook my head, wondering why this lovely and obviously comfortably wealthy woman happened to fixate on me to flirt with.

“And exactly what is going on here?” a woman's voice said from behind me.

Gloria sat up straighter, but didn't bother moving her hand. “Hi, Susie,” she said. “You come to rescue your husband from my clutches?”

Susie sat down at the table on the other side of Gloria from me. “Nah,” she said. “You can have him.” She sat back in her chair and placed her hands on her pregnant belly. “Hell, look what he did to me?” She rubbed one hand over the belly for a moment then sat up again, arching her back slightly, then sighed. “Oh,” she said. “Feels so good to get off my feet for a while.”

Susie turned toward me. “Will you get me some punch, honey?” she asked. “The non-alcoholic kind?”

“Sure,” I said, pushing my chair back from the table, feeling Gloria's hand rather hastily withdrawn from my thigh. I stood up, hoping my semi-hard prick wasn't too obviously showing through my pant leg. “Be right back. You need anything, Gloria?”

“You can bring me another glass of champagne,” she said. She raised her glass to her lips, drained it, then handed it to me.

I started off toward the bar, hearing Susie and Gloria beginning to talk, but not really hearing any distinct conversation. When I returned with the punch for Susie, champagne for Gloria and a beer for me all balanced on a tray, they were still in deep-chat mode. Susie had moved over to the chair I had been sitting in, so I placed the tray on the table and sat down in Susie's previous seat.

“...haven't really found out for certain,” Susie was saying as I sat down and distributed the drinks to spots in front of the women. “My great-aunt Jayne, who thinks she a bit of a psychic, is certain it's gonna be a girl. But I'm convinced it's going to be a boy.”

“Aunt Jayne?” Gloria asked, picking up her champagne glass and giving me a wink as she did so.

“Yeah,” Susie said, not even noticing Gloria's gesture. “She's my dad's aunt. Lives up in Michigan. She says she's never wrong about these things, but I'm sure she is this time.” Susie leaned back in her chair and rubbed her hands over her swollen belly. “It's gonna be a boy,” she said. “I'm sure of it.” She reached out her hand and picked up the glass of punch, then took a drink.

“But with my luck,” she continued, sitting the drink back down. “It might turn out to be a boy who really wants to be a girl. That's why Aunt Jayne's getting mixed signals.”

“Oh, Susie,” Gloria said with a laugh. “Don't be silly.” She looked back over at me. “What do you want it to be, Ronnie?”

“Just a tax deduction,” I said. “Boy, girl... It really doesn't matter. They all count the same on the 1040.”

“Yeah,” Gloria said with a laugh. “Leave it to a tax guy like you to see it that way.”

“Can't help it,” I said. “It's my job.” I looked over at Gloria again. She was really quite alluring. She smiled back with her eyes. I found myself wondering what she was like in the sack.

“Oh, well,” Gloria said, looking away and surveying the room. “I guess I ought to go out and mingle a little with my guests.” She looked back at Susie and me. “You guys enjoying the party?”

“Oh, yeah,” Susie said. “And Ronnie and I really want to thank you for putting this thing on and inviting us.”

“Well, I really ain't got much else to do with my money. Abe left me with quite a bit.” Her late husband, Abe, had been a real estate developer in Las Vegas and had amassed quite a bit of wealth before dying from a heart attack the previous June.

Gloria changed the subject, almost as an effort to not think about her late husband. “I really want to thank you guys for coming all the way from Kansas for this reunion,” she said. “Wasn't it hard for you to get the time off work?”

“No,” I volunteered. “My busy time doesn't really start until after the first of the year. And Susie is already off from her job at her company. She took a little bit of vacation she had built up and then she's going on disability and maternity leave at the first of the year.”

“Well, that's good,” Gloria said, standing up and smoothing out her black sequined dress. “I guess I outta go schmooze with my other guests.” She looked over her shoulder at the other people in the room, then looked over at me and winked.

“Now, don't you guys be doing anything nasty over here in this dark corner,” she said. Holding her champagne glass in her hand, she walked away with me watching after her, admiring her statuesque figure.

“She's a sweetheart,” Susie said, turning back toward the table. “It's really too bad about Abe. I hear she's really lonely since he died.”

“Well,” I said. “With her looks and her money, she probably won't be lonely for very long.”

“Yeah,” Susie said, then arched her back, the settled back into the chair and sighed. “I'm really getting tired, Ronnie,” she said. “You want to go on back to our room?”

“Sure,” I said. “Are you okay?”

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “Just tired. You can always come on back here if you want to.”

“Oh, I don't know,” I said. “I really don't know these relatives of yours too well.” I could still feel a little of the stimulation Gloria had caused in my groin. “Or, when we get to the room we can always...” I let the thought dangle, unlike my shortly-before stimulated penis, which began rising again at the thought of being with Susie in the room.

“Forget it, Ronnie,” Susie said. “When we get to the room, all I want to do is take a piss, then go to bed. And go to sleep.”

“Okay,” I said, a bit disappointed. “I guess I can always go down to the casino and visit the blackjack tables.”

“You do that,” Susie said. “Just be careful and don't lose all our money.”

 

So, two hours later I was doing what Kenny Rogers told us never to do: Counting my money as I was sitting at the table. I was up about eighty dollars and couldn't seem to get over that amount. I'd told myself that I'd either lose fifty dollars or win a hundred there at the blackjack ten-dollar table and then quit. I'm not really much of a gambler and too cheap to play high-dollar, high-risk games, so I'd settled for the ten-dollar Blackjack table.

I was frustrated and horny. I had tried to get Susie interested in at least giving me a blow job when we got to the room but she just was not interested. So after she began snoring softly, lying on her side in the bed, I got up, got dressed again and came down to the casino. I was still on the cycle of win one, lose one, win one, lose one that I'd been on for about the last hour when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a melodious voice whispered in my ear.

“You winning, stranger?”

At first, I thought it was the drink waitress wanting to know if I wanted another beer—I'd started the evening on beer and didn't want to mix--but there was no one there over my right shoulder, where I'd felt the hand. So I turned back to the left and saw Gloria grinning at me as she took a seat on the stool next to mine.

“Sir?” the dealer said, bringing my attention back to the game. I had a seven and a four staring up at me from the green baize. I placed another ten-dollar chip next to my original bet, doubling up, and was rewarded with a Queen, giving me 21. The dealer went on to the other two players at the table.

“The party breaking up?” I asked Gloria. After fishing around in her black-sequined purse that matched her dress, she pulled out a hundred and laid it on the table.

“Pay twenty,” the dealer said after turning over the 10 that went with the face-up nine he already had. He paid me my twenty dollars and collected from the two losing players, then took the hundred Gloria had placed on the table. “Changing a hundred,” he announced boredly as he gave Gloria her chips, then pushed the bill down the table's money slot.

“Yeah,” Gloria said. “And I'd too much champagne for me, anyway. So I thought I's call it a night. Good thing I have a room here at the hotel. I kinda knew I'd drink too much to drive myself home.”

“Good thinkin',” I said, feeling my groin stirring again at the thought of Gloria having a place to go if things worked out like I hoped.

I now had the hundred dollars I'd early told myself was my aim but given that she's only just sat down, I decided to play a few more hands with Gloria at my side. I had left one ten-dollar chip in place as my next bet and noticed Gloria betting twenty on the next hand.

Five hands later, all Gloria's chips were gone but my pile had grown considerably. I had won every hand—two on blackjacks and I now had nearly twice the winnings I had originally aimed for

“Doesn't seem to be my night,” Gloria said. “You want to keep playing or would you rather go someplace and have another drink?”

“Ma'am,” the dealer said. “You want to place another bet?”

She shook her head and the dealer began dealing to me and the other two players at the table.

I won the next hand, too, but I was more than willing to quit the game in light of this lovely lady's invitation. I pick up all my chips and stood up. With a sexy smile that sent a flame coursing through my loins, Gloria stood, too and together we made our way to the cashier's station. As we walked, Gloria a bit unsteadily, she held my arm in both hands.

“You enjoyin' your time in Vegas?” she asked.

I clicked the chips in my hands. “Sure,” I said. “It's been good to me, so far.”

Gloria leaned in even closer to my ear, “Well,” she purred, “it's gonna get even better.”

As the woman continued pressing her substantial breasts against my arm while I cashed my chips at the cashier's window

With Gloria guiding, we walked out of the casino into the lobby area of the hotel.

“I thought we were going to go get a drink,” I said when we arrived at the bank of elevators.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

“We are,” she said with a little laugh. “In my room. I’ve got a fully stocked bar there.”

Your room?”

“Yeah,” she smiled up at me. “I never know how much I'm gonna drink at things like this so I rented a room. I don't want to have to drive home drunk.”

“Sounds like a good plan to me.”

About this time, the elevator arrived. No one else was waiting to board, so after the people who were inside exited, we entered and had the cubicle all to ourselves.

After she inserted a key she'd taken from her purse into the elevator's control panel, turned it. “This will take us up to the penthouse level, Gloria said. She pulled me close and her eager mouth found mine. With her body pressed against mine, I couldn't reach those magnificent breasts of hers, so I just held her tight against me. My hands, though, slid down to cup her soft posterior.

We were still locked in this embrace when the elevator arrived at the penthouse level and the doors opened. But the kissing went on without letup as we stood there for quite a while.

Finally, Gloria broke it off. She leaned her head back slightly and looked deeply into my eyes. “Gosh, you're a good kisser,” she muttered. She reached up with one hand and ran her fingers lightly over my cheek. “It's been so long...” Then she cleared her throat and looked away into the penthouse. “I guess we ought to go get that drink,” she said, then turned back to me. “Or would you rather just...”

I smiled at her and together we stepped off the elevator into the luxurious expanse of the penthouse. I hardly even noticed the opulence of the surroundings. After the frustration of failing to get any sexual satisfaction from Susie, plus the heavy kissing Gloria and I'd done in the elevator, the only thing on my mind was sex. My erection was fully developed and I was only interested in finding the bedroom.

But Gloria had different things in mind, evidently. She walked me over to the couch and had me sit down. I'd much rather have had her lay me down on it, then jump on top of me, but evidently, she wanted to tease me for a while.

“You were drinking beer earlier, weren't you, Ronnie?” she asked, standing before me by the couch. “Do you want another beer, or would you prefer something stronger?” She acted like she was going to walk away, presumably to get us some drinks.

I couldn't stand it any longer. “I'll tell you what I'd prefer,” I said and reached over for her hand. I grasped it and pulled her down on top of me. She sat across my lap as the hand that pulled her down went around her waist. The other hand cupped the breast on that side of her body. I turned her toward me as I planted my lips firmly on hers. She didn't resist at all. Instead, she kissed me back and sort of just melted against my body.

As my left hand massaged her breast through her clothing, my right one went up her back, the zipper of the sequined dress and pulled it down. My hand then found its way up her back to her bra. It was quickly undone. Then Gloria shrugged out of the top of the dress and soon both hands were grasping and caressing her mounds of soft flesh.

Gloria's face turned up toward the ceiling and she let out a satisfied moaning sigh as I continued working on the more-than-ample breasts with their hardening nipples, then she brought her face down to mine again and passionately kissed me. I returned it, then she drew back.

“Don't...” she said, breathlessly.

I paused in my machinations on her firm body when she said that first word, but it was quickly followed by, “Don't you think we ought to go into the bedroom?”

I smiled at her and simply nodded my head.

We quickly went to the bedroom in our present state of dishevelment. But soon we were both naked, prone on the bed and again kissing passionately as both sets of hands moved over each others' bodies. Her hand gripped my cock and began stroking it. But I knew I had to make her quit that or else I knew I'd cum and I didn't want to do that, yet.

I reached down and pulled her hand off me, drew it up to my face and kissed the fingers, then rolled her over onto her back and began to kiss her all up and down her firm body, Her skin felt delightful as my mouth and tongue kissed and licked her face, chin, neck, shoulders, then latched onto one breast, then the other. Her tits were still quite firm, but with softness underneath that told me it was indeed her flesh and not silicone that made them so.

My sucking on her breasts almost sent Gloria into a frenzy. She was rocking her body back and forth so strenuously that my mouth was having trouble staying attached to the nipple I was sucking on.

My left hand, though, soon found its way between her legs, though and soon instead of rocking back and forth, she arched her back as my hand reached the crotch and cupped her hairy pussy. The social finger of that had easily slipped between her labia and found the already-moistened vagina.

Soon that finger was buried inside up to the second knuckle and I finger-fucked her as she wrapped her arms around my head while I continued sucking, then deviling the nipple of one breast with my tongue.

“Oh. Oh. Oh,” escaped from her lips as I rubbed the finger across her distended clitoris. “Oh, please, fuck me, Ronnie,” she then said. “I need you! I need someone to fuck me so much!”

I stopped sucking for a while, raising my face up toward her's and smiled. “One other thing first,” I told her.

With that, I slithered down lower on the bed until my face was level with her snatch. I removed the dripping finger and quickly buried my face onto the dark triangle of hair. My tongue quickly found her clitoris and licked it, hard.

“OH!” she almost screamed. “Oh, my God, Ronnie! Oh, yes!” she went on, breathlessly as I buried my tongue deep into her vagina, then pulled it out a bit, rubbing its surface over the quivering bulb of the clit. “Oh, my god, you lovely man!” she said breathlessly. “My lover! Nobody's eaten my pussy in soo looong! I love it! I love it!”

She was still arching her back, over and over again as if to make better contact with my tongue. “Oh, honey! Ronnie! Ronniee,” she wailed suddenly as the orgasm cascaded over her. She reached down and cupped her hands over my ears, holding my face against her pussy as she quivered under the force of her cumming.

Then, while she was still quivering under the influence of her orgasm, she tugged my face off her snatch and began pulling it up toward her waiting mouth. I moved my body to assist the movement and soon our mouths were together. Her tongue probed mine between my lips, which were covered in her pussy-juices.

“Mmm,” we both moaned together as we kissed.

Soon, though, I broke the kiss and positioned myself, kneeling between her legs. I leaned in closer toward her, angling my throbbing cock at the wet entrance to her pussy. As I pressed forward and the head began to penetrate between the sopping, quivering lips of her vagina, I looked into her eyes. At first, the eyes stared back into mine, but soon they began to roll backwards as the ecstasy of being penetrated gripped her.

“Oh! Oh, yeah!” She moaned as my dick slid slowly in. When I was in all the way I backed out a bit, then pushed back in all the way again.

Soon we were fucking and humping like mad as the passions continued building.

“Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah...” she said over and over.

I simply grunted, and then began to moan myself. But that moan cascaded into a bellow of lust as my animal instincts took over. Humping hard into her, over and over, trying to make it last, but to no avail.

“Yeeaahh!” I yelled as my too-long pent-up orgasm erupted from my cock. I humped once, twice, three times more into her as the jism spurted into her sweet pussy.

Finally, light headed, I collapsed upon her.

But Gloria wasn't content, yet. Soon she squirmed out from under me and rolled me over onto my back. My cock was still stiff as I lay there. I stuck up like a flagpole, but soon I felt Gloria's mouth on it. She gave it a couple of quick sucks as if to assure herself it was still hard. Then watched her through my half-closed eyes. Gloria positioned herself, kneeling, then lowered her pussy down on my cock. She began rocking back and forth, riding the knob that was sticking up into her sweet snatch.

“Ahh,” she moaned. Then she moaned out a long, shuddering word, “Pleassuurre!” as another wave of orgasm flowed over and through her.

I could feel her pussy quivering like a vibrator on my cock. It was heavenly!

 

We must have uncoupled shortly afterward and gone to sleep for a bit shortly after that. But I don't really remember. But I did become aware after a while that I had to urinate, badly. I opened my eyes and glanced over at Gloria. She lay on her belly, her face turned toward me, her eyes closed but with a satisfied smile on her lips.

I leaned over and kissed her, lightly, then stood up and walked to the bathroom. As I was standing at the stool, pissing, my eyes closed and enjoying the release it brought me I became aware of Gloria’s hand snaking its way over my shoulder. Soon I felt the warmth of her sweet, naked body pressing against my back and the other hand beginning to circle my waist. As she began to kiss my shoulders I finished pissing, then shook the last drops of urine from my dick, then leaned back against her.

“Mmm,” Gloria purred as she kissed and licked the skin of my shoulder. “You are sooo good, Ronnie. Thank you. Thank you so much. You made me feel like a woman again.”

I turned around and put my arms around her smooth, soft flesh. I pulled her close and kissed her, long and deeply. Feeling her warmth and softness against me caused a stirring in my loins again. I broke off the kiss and looked into her eyes, smiling. “Believe me, honey,” I said. “You are a woman. All woman.” I gazed into her eyes, then heaved out a sigh.

“But right now,” I told her, “I guess I need to take a shower, get dressed and go on back downstairs to our room. Susie's gonna be wondering where I went.”

Gloria gazed at me and smiled a rueful smile. “Yeah,” she said with a sigh. “I guess so.” Then she perked up. “How about if I shower with you?” she asked. “I could scrub your back. Or other things.”

“Okay.” I said, well aware my cock was rising again at the thought.

Soon we were in the shower with warm water cascading over us. I leaned back against the shower's forward wall and let the spray go over my shoulder to splash against Gloria's front side. I watched the water cascading in rivulets off her magnificent breasts to drip off her still semi-erect nipples. Her tits did have a bit of matronly sag to them, but not much and I still longed to suck on them.

So, as Gloria grabbed some soap and lathered up her hairy snatch, I leaned forward to grasp the right one in my mouth. “Mmm,” escaped her lips but she didn't pull away. In fact, they took one soapy hand and placed it on the back of my head to hold it in place while the other hand continued scrubbing, then rinsing her pussy.

My dick was now fully erect and the next thing I knew, Gloria sank down to her knees under the shower spray and quickly found my member with her mouth. The spray was now hitting the top of her head and water ran down each side of her nose and over the lips that were eagerly sucking my dick. I just leaned back against the forward wall of the shower and enjoyed it.

As much pleasure as I was getting from Gloria's machinations on my cock, I knew from experience that I would probably not be able to orgasm again tonight. Or at least I thought I knew that. But then, much to my surprise, I could feel another one building up in me.

“Oh, my God,” I sighed, breathlessly. “I'm cummin', honey!”

Gloria continued to move up and down on my dick, but seemed to nod as she did so and I could hear an “Mmm, mmn” sound which I took as an affirmative.

“Oh, yeah,” I said as I felt my orgasm erupting into her mouth. “Yeaaah.”

My knees almost buckled under me as I came. Gloria maintained her lip-lock of my penis and kept sucking the whole time. I reached down, grabbed her under the arms and pulled her back up to her feet. She seemed reluctant to break her mouth's hold on my dick, but finally relented.

She leaned her wet body against mine, arms around me.

“Wow,” I said. “You're really good at that.”

“Yeah,” she chuckled. “Abe always said I was the best.” She looked up at me again, a self-satisfied smile on her face. “Glad to know I've still got it.”

“You do, honey. You're still the best.” I looked at her and sighed. “But I really do need to get back downstairs.”

“I know, sweetie,” Gloria said, reaching around me to the shower controls. She shut off the water. “So I guess we ought to get dried off and call it a night.”

We stepped out of the shower and each of us grabbed one of the luxurious towels that hung beside the shower and began drying off.

All the time, I was admiring Gloria's body. Her middle was a little soft but not really saggy and, like I'd already noticed, her breasts had a little sag to them. I found myself hoping Susie's body would look as good as Gloria’s after the baby was born.

I finally got dressed again after searching through the penthouse to find where I'd tossed my clothes earlier. Gloria just donned a bathrobe, then sat at the vanity brushing out her wet hair. Her dark auburn locks were naturally wavy, kind of like Susie's, which made me wonder if that was a family trait. Would the baby have hair like that, I wondered, or will his or her hair be the limp straight fine brown stuff like I have?

Finally dressed again, I walked up behind Gloria and put my arms around her. My hand were nearly at her breast-level anyway, so my hands almost naturally cupped them.

Gloria didn't mind that at all. She leaned back toward me as I stood there, watching her in the vanity's mirror. She placed her hands over mine. “Mmm,” she purred, closing her eyes.

I leaned over and kissed her neck and one of Gloria's hands reached up and back to the back of my head, holding it there. Then she turned toward me and we kissed—a long, loving kiss with our tongues playing together.

I stood up again, finally. Not really wanting to leave but knowing I needed to.

'Thank you, honey,” I said.

“Oh, thank you!” Gloria said. “Like I told you before, Ronnie, you were just what I needed tonight.” She stood up and hugged me. “But I know you need to get downstairs to Susie. Come on, I'll walk you to the elevator.”

Each with one arm around the other, we walked to the elevator's private penthouse door and I pushed the call button. We turned toward each other while we waited for the lift to arrive. We just hugged, each snuggled into the other's shoulder.

As the elevator doors opened, we finally kissed one last time.

“See you at the brunch tomorrow morning, Ronnie.”

“Yeah,” I said, lamely as I stepped onto the elevator. I punched the button for the fourth floor. “But I'll always remember tonight.”

“So will I, honey,” Gloria said as the doors closed between us. “So. Will. I.”

 

 

Published 
Written by duketurner48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments