Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lingerie Shopping

"This story is not true, just a fantasy. This my first shot at writing."

9
3 Comments 3
17.7k Views 17.7k
903 words 903 words
It started on Saturday afternoon I went shopping for bras & panties, I went to a local department store and looked but couldn’t find anything that fit correctly.  I decided to go to a lingerie shop in the next town over so I could be measured and fit correctly for my 38c’s.

The saleswoman was helping another woman when I walked in, so I browsed around and found a few bras that looked nice.  So I went into the dressing room, while I was trying them on I heard at knock on the dressing room door.  I heard the door close and lock; I thought that was strange because the store wasn’t closing for at least another half hour. The saleswoman introduced herself as Sonia and said that she would be more than happy to help me.  I explained that I can never seem to find bras that fit and are comfortable.  Sonia said “let me measure you and I’ll see what I can find on the racks for you”.  Before I knew it she had unsnapped my bra and put the measuring tape around my boobs, she did this ever so slowly; I felt a chill down my spine.  She said “wait here I’ll be right back”.

A few minutes later she came back with gorgeous bras, she slipped the first one around my breasts and snapped it for me, as she was standing behind me, she was watching me in the mirror as I was adjusting the bra, she said “let me help you” and she turned me around and stuck her hand in the bra and moved my breasts around for a better fit.  Her hands lingered on the surface of the bra as she made circles.  I was uncomfortable because I never had a woman touch my breasts and I felt aroused.  I asked her to please stop.
 
I tried on the next few bras the last one I tried was a black lace see thru bra it was so sexy.  Sonia once again helped me with it and stood behind me and put her hands softly on my breasts all the while kissing my neck.  I tried to stop her but I couldn’t, I was getting excited from her touch.  She turned me around and started kissing me and now she unsnapped my bra and let the bra fall to the floor.  She lowered her mouth to my breasts and started licking my nipples.  They quickly stood at attention from her luscious lips.  She moved her hand down and slid her hand into panties and started rubbing my clit, I let out a moan of excitement.  Sonia looked at me and said” do you like that?”  I could only moan a yes and she remarked “there’s more where that came from”.

She slid my panties off and we moved out of the dressing room and laid down on the floor, her mouth went straight to my moist clit.  Her tongue moved in and out of my pussy with such rhythm, it was so exciting she did this for a few minutes and asked “are you wet yet?”  I said “very wet”.  She told me to turn over and get on my hands and knees, I was happy to oblige.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

 

As I was on all fours I looked in the mirror and saw her putting a strap on around her waist.  She said “be prepared for the time of your life”.  She slowly put the strap on in my dripping pussy inch by inch and she once again had a rhythm going, as she was doing that she started slapping my ass.  I was ready to explode with excitement.  She then slipped out of my pussy and was licking up my wetness and licked my asshole up and down and in circles, then fucked my ass.  I just screamed “I’m cumming”.  We fell to the floor of exhaustion and started to laugh.  I said “I have never thought of being with a woman, but now that I have been fucked by one, I want to repay you”.  

I took Sonia in my arms and started kissing her and fondling her breasts.  I slowly moved my tongue down to her breasts and licked all the way down her stomach to the inside of her long luscious legs to her toes.  I sucked on her toes and back up her legs and up to her wet pussy.  I couldn’t believe I was about to lick a woman’s pussy I got wet just thinking about it.  I made my way to her plump lips and started licking and sucking.  I put a finger in her pussy and then another until I had four fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, she pulled my fingers to her mouth to suck her own juices.  I gave her a rim job her sweet ass tasted so good and I had my fingers in her asshole while sucking her pussy. I kept hearing Sonia moan “more, more” I felt her body shake with excitement as she orgasamed and her juice flowed onto my face.  I cleaned her up until she was dry.

When we got dressed we exchanged phone numbers to meet again.  I ended up buying seven bras that day.  Sonia said she picked them out special so she could see me in them again.

Published 
Written by angel62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments