Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking For A New GILF

20
23 Comments 23
29.1k Views 29.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My friends all crack up that I’m into older women.  But, I really like being with women who are old like my mother or even better like my grandmother.  I just think that women who are more mature are more caring and appreciate a younger man.

Older women like to be appreciated and loved.  They’ve been around the block and understand life.  Most are either widowed or just lonely.  Most of time, these women haven’t had sex in years.  When they have the attention of a younger man, they do anything to please them.

That’s why I date older women.  I love that they're really into me and do anything sexually with me.  A few times, I have bagged a few granny’s that really enjoyed sex.  They’d beg me to fuck their cunts.  Some have really been into anal sex, but all of them love to suck cock.  These old bags are really into cum drinking.  Young women will have lots of excuses why they won't drink cum.

I was seeing this granny name Angela.  Her back story was that she was widowed and hadn’t had sex in about fifteen years.  She loved to talk and told me about her life and said how lonely she was.  I told her how pretty she was and asked her if she’d like to get a drink.  She said her house was nearby and asked if I wanted to have some cookies that she just baked.

We left the park together and within an hour she was on her knees giving me head.  Angela sucked my cock until she made me come.  I’d never met a woman who really gave such attention to my cock.  She sucked on my balls and even milked my prostate.  I liked having her suck my cock.  I probably blew my sticky load about thirty minutes later.

Angela swallowed it all and begged me to come into her room.  She said her pussy hadn’t had a cock in it since her husband died fifteen years ago.  I followed her into her room where I helped her undress and she undressed me.  We made our way over to the bed where I kissed and massaged her body.  I climbed on top of her and made love to her.  Her pussy was tight and hadn’t had any action for years.

We made love for quite a while and I dumped my load into her mature pussy.  She was like putty in my hands.  Angela and I dated for a while, but we broke up when my job moved me to another position in another state.  We keep in touch, but have not seen each other in a while. 

I’ve been on the hunt for a new GILF to take her spot.  I miss fucking Angela.  She was a lot of fun.  She was heartbroken when I had to leave.  I did ask her if she wanted to come with me, however her family thought it was ridiculous that she was with a man half her age.

**

I’m a single and successful guy.  I work at a marketing company and just celebrated my twenty-fifth birthday.  A bunch of my co-workers took me out.  A few of the single secretaries were hitting on me.  I just don’t have any interest in them.

I’m interested in older women.  I’ve been on the hunt for a new GILF.  I haven’t had any luck finding one, but recently I started doing some community work at a local assisted living facility.  These adults need help with their medicine and get their meals cooked for them.  However, they have their own apartments.

I’ve been visiting with several of the women there.  I bring them coffee and doughnuts and hang out with them.  We play bingo and do crossword puzzles together.  They all like me and a few of them have invited me back to their apartments.  I haven't had sex yet with any of them yet.  Still trying to figure out who would make a nice GILF for me.

**

“Jimmy, all the ladies love you.  Thank you so much for spending time with them.”

“I just love older people.  It’s my pleasure to spend time with them.”

Jackie was the recreation manager.  She always greeted me when I came for my visits.

“Abigail is a little upset.  Perhaps you could go to her apartment and talk with her.  She'd love to see you.”

“Sure.  I’ll bring her a coffee and a doughnut.  What number is her apartment?”

“Twenty-A.  She’ll be happy you visited with her.”

“No problem.  It would be my pleasure.”

I took a coffee and a doughnut and walked out of the facility and to Abigail’s apartment.  Abigail was one of the GILF’s that I had my eye on.  She was a widower and a sexy woman who was in her late sixties.  She lost her husband a few years back.

She had short hair in a bob and a nice body.  Her breasts were full and firm.  She wore nice clothes and did her make up.  She always put her hands in my groin.  She liked when I complimented her and whispered in my ears that she wanted to get to know me better.  She’d wink letting me know that she meant sexually.  She was on my radar for a hot GILF that I wanted to bag.  If she was feeling frisky, I’d put the moves on her.  I really needed to fuck a nice old lady.  My dick was already hard thinking of the possibilities.

I approached Abigail’s door and knocked hard on the door.  I didn’t know if she was hard of hearing.  I heard that she had her television on loud.  The door opened and Abigail was in her house coat and slippers.  She looked hot standing there.

“Jimmy, so good to see you.  Did you bring coffee and doughnuts?”

“You bet.  I heard you were a little upset.”

“Please come in.  Let me lower the television.”

I followed her in.  She looked so sexy in her housecoat.  I wondered if she was naked or if she had on her nightgown.  We’d talk a little before I’d make my move on her.  I knew she liked me so it wouldn’t be hard to get busy with her.  I really wanted to see her naked.  She was a hot broad to say the least.

“I was just thinking about my husband.  I miss him so much.”

“I’m sure he watches over you.”

“I know.  It’s not the same thing.  I’m alone.”

“There must be lot's of men here.  I bet they all want to know you.”

“They’re older than me.  Probably couldn’t keep it up.”

We both laughed while she took a sip of the coffee and a bite of her doughnut.

“I’m sure their kids bring them Viagra.  You should try talking to some of them.”

“Most are deaf.  I’d like somebody more interesting.  Maybe somebody a bit younger and not somebody who lives here.  Maybe somebody like you.”

“You know I think you're very attractive.  I love how personable you are.  Why do you think I come here so much?”

“Because you’re a very nice boy.  I wish I had a son as nice as you.” 

“Abigail, you know I like you.  I think you're beautiful.  You have an amazing body.  I’d love to kiss you.  Could I?”

“You’d want to kiss an old bat like me?  You could have anybody you want.  Why would you want somebody as old as me?”

“You're beautiful and I like spending time with you.  May I kiss you?”

“Of course.  I’d love a young man to kiss me.  Shit, I haven’t been kissed since my husband died.  I might be out of practice.”

“You can practice on me.  I’d love to be your boy toy if you’d want me to be.”

“Are you serious?  You want to have sex with me?  I’d love that.  I haven’t had sex in years.  Let’s start with that kiss first.”

I moved closer to her on the couch.  I leaned in and kissed her softly on her mouth.  I had my hand on her back and soothed her.  I didn’t feel a bra and wondered if she was naked or had her nightgown on.  My tongue danced in her mouth.  She was a great kisser and had her hand in my groin like she usually did.  I was hard and wanted her.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

 My underwear felt tight around my hard dick.

She would need me to be slow with her.  She hadn’t had sex in a long time.  I would go as slow as she wanted me too.  I wanted to pleasure her.  I wanted her to like me.

She broke away from me kissing her and stood up and removed her house coat.  She wasn’t wearing anything under her housecoat.  I was surprised what an amazing body she had.

“Fuck, you’re so hot Abby!”

“Do you think so?  My breasts sag a bit.”

“You’re more beautiful that I had thought.  May I touch your breasts?”

“Yes.  Put your hands all over me!  I haven’t been with a man in years.”

I moved close to her again.  I put my two hands on her breasts while I kissed her some more.  She made soft moaning sounds while I rubbed her amazing breasts.  Her skin was old, but not as wrinkled as I would have thought.  She was very tan and had amazing boobs.  I loved that she had long nipples. I couldn't wait to suck on them.  I was hard looking at this gorgeous older woman.  She was exactly what I had been looking for.

“Oh God!  You’re so sexy Jimmy.  Would you mind taking your clothes off.  I’d love to see your dick.  It’s been so many years that I’ve touched a cock.”

“Not yet.  I want you to take me to your bedroom.  I want to kiss your pussy.  I want to make you come.”

Abby stood up and took my hand.  She walked into her bedroom.  I helped her to get comfortable on her bed.  I knelt on the floor and pulled her close to my face.  She had a full bush which I found to be hot.  Most younger women kept their cunts shaved.  I wanted to feel her pussy hair on my tongue and run my nose through it.

Her pussy smelled delicious.  My tongue wandered through her pussy hair and explored her pussy folds.  She had plump pussy lips which I sucked and lightly chewed on.   Her pussy was nice and tight while I pushed my tongue into her hot vagina.  She was moaning and pushing down on her cunt.

I tongue fucked her until she came on my tongue.  She was a wet bitch and I loved that she could come like that.  She played with her full tits while I made her cum multiple times.

“Jimmy, it’s your turn.  I want to pleasure you now.  Take your clothes off.  Let me show you what I can do.”

“Sure.  I’d really like that.  I hope I’m not too big for you.”

My face was covered in her pussy juices.  I was hard and needing her to suck my cock.  I hoped she’d like my big baton.  When I was hard, I was eight inches.  My cock was thick and had a wonderful head.  I was hoping she’d make me come.  I was very turned on by this old lady.

Abby stood up and helped remove my clothes. 

“My God, you’re huge!  My husband was tiny compared to you.  It’s like a long lollipop.”

I sat down on the edge of the bed.  Abby knelt in front of me.  She kissed my dick up and down and spent time on my bulbous head.  My cock was throbbing and needing her warm mouth on the tip.  She held and massaged my smooth balls.  She looked up at me and opened her mouth.  She brought my cock into her mouth.

She sucked my cock slow while she massaged my full balls.  I hadn’t had sex and the cum was filling up in my smooth balls.  I couldn’t wait to blow my load down her throat.  She really seemed to like cock.  She made all the usual cock-sucking sounds.  She bobbed along my shaft like it was a piece of art.

“Fuck, Abby!  You’re so good at this.  Your husband was a lucky guy.”

“My husband had a four-inch cock.  He’d come in minutes.  I like sucking your monster cock.”

“How about I make love to you?  Would you like to feel my dick inside of you?  I really want to make love to you.  You’re so fucking beautiful.”

“Yes.  I’ll move to the bed.”

Abby got up and got comfortable on the bed.  Her body was amazing.  She was going to be my new GILF.  She was super sexy and liked sex.  I couldn’t wait to fuck her.

I held her on the bed.  Kissing her and cupping her vagina.  I moved my hand over her lips and played with her pussy.  I wanted to get her ready for my big baton.  I pushed my finger into her pussy and fingered her until she was ready.  Her pussy was already wet.

I climbed on top of her and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy.  When I was deep inside of her, I began to move.  Thrusting into her vagina deeper and deeper.  She wrapped her legs around my waist while I fucked her.  I kissed her and played with her breasts.

“Jimmy, you’re quite a lover.  I love this!”

“God, you’re pussy feels amazing.  You’re quite a woman.”

I played with her clit while thrusting into her pussy.  She moaned and came multiple times.  I couldn’t stand it and blew my load inside of her.  I filled her with my sperm.  I fell on top of her and held her close.

“My God, you’re quite a lover Jimmy!  If I died right now, it would be okay.”

“Don’t die Abby!  I want to see you again.  I want to be your lover.”

“Really?  You want to be with me again?”

“Of course!  Why wouldn’t I?”

“I’m so old.  You could have anybody.”

“I want you.  I want your hot body.”

“You’re amazing.  Thank you for making love to me.  You’ve made me feel alive.”

“Can I see you tomorrow?   I’ll bring the coffee again.”

“Yes.  All the ladies will be so jealous.”

“The men will all want you now.  You’ll see how popular you will get.”

“I don’t want anybody, but you.”

I held her and we had sex several more times before I left.  I was happy to have a new GILF.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments