Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lose the Loose Shorts - Part 3

"Rachel confronts Jane, to get surprised"

9
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
844 words 844 words

I never saw Jane after that for the rest of the day. She had probably decided that it was better not to cross paths with me after what had happened. I could feel my anger fading away as well. I knew the number of times I had hidden things from her because the people concerned didn’t want me to reveal anything. I went back to my room after class to find another string, ensuring to tie it around my waist in a triple knot, to avoid risking the incidents in the morning.

I had to go to the lab that day, in order to continue with my project. It was definitely not a one man’s work, due to the amount of observations required and the complexity of the equipment. At least two people were required for any experiment. Of course, James worked to my advantage here but it was still a rather embarrassing thing to be spending the night with someone you don’t know that much, dressed in promiscuous clothing.

As I was walking along the corridor to the lab, I met the bitch once again.

“Hey Rachel,” she said, with her smile all over her face.

I decided not to play rough as she seemed to have a sharp pocket knife in her hand.

“Hey Jane, nice to know you keep stuff from me,” I said, anyway.

“Oh Rachel…come here you babydoll,” she said, walking over to me and giving me a hug, her arms draping over me, to cup the bottom of my asscheeks, which were bared under the shorts.

I instantly broke into tears, her act of warmth having some kind of effect on me. “How could you do this to me, Jane? Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her, choking on my own voice.

“I promise you … I will not let you down. Today will work out to your favor, okay?”

I felt one of her hands leave my asscheek for a while, before returning back. I smiled at her, before letting go of the hug.

After that, Jane and I parted. As I walked over to the lab, I felt my shorts droop down a little. I looked down at my shorts and knew immediately what the pocket knife had been used for. The string had been cut and removed, leaving me, once again, in loose shorts.

My eyes widened as I realized that a pocket knife could be used to do more than just cutting of a string. I used my hands and pressed down on the front of my shorts, over my pussy.

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

I gasped and went to a dark corner and pushed down my shorts to my knees. The sneaky bitch had cut off my thongs as well!

I considered going back to my room to save my some humiliation when I heard footsteps coming. I immediately pulled my shorts back up, and turned around, to face James coming around the corner of the corridor.

“Hey James … uhm, I think it will be better if we kept the project for another day.”

“Why, is something wrong?”

“No…just that Jane needs help with that thing.”

“What?” James asked, as I bit my lip, knowing that my reply had been terrible.

“Uhm…”

“Listen, Rachel, I have no idea why you want to go but the project is due in a week and we have no time to waste. So you get your sexy ass into the lab so I can get it done with you.”

I couldn’t help but giggle at the sexual puns on those words. But regardless, I nodded my head and followed him into the lab, switching on the lights.

“You have to switch on the main power switch on the YDSE simulator first.”

I nodded my head and bent down to switch it on. That was when it happened. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and feel the front of my shorts, pressing over my pussy.

“Jane told me that my crush would appear today without panties.”

He said, before lifting me up and pushing me against the wall. I felt him lightly pull at my shorts, moving them about an inch downwards.

“And with loose shorts too. Guess she was right.”

He said. The whole time, I was speechless as all the pieces of the puzzle fit in. He went over to the switchboard and switched off all the lights, after locking the doors. The only light I had was the dim light from the YDSE apparatus.

I gasped as I felt him pull me up against the walls, before slowly sliding my shorts down my ass, pulling them to my ankles. He groped my asscheeks roughly, kneading them with his hands.

“I think that Jane’s prophecy is true then. You will lose your anal virginity to me. If it hasn’t been lost already.”

With that, he nipped my ear.

***

To be continued in part 4.

A/N: Thank you for reading. Comments and votes will motivate me to write more here.

Published 
Written by RachelJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments