Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love after Death

"How I found a lover after my wife's passing"

14
3 Comments 3
10.5k Views 10.5k
883 words 883 words
I am an older man who lost my wife and lover a little while ago. This is how I found my love life again.

We ran around with a group of people for many years. Most of us were married, however there were two women that were single. Both were fairly attractive. One was about five foot four and the other four foot ten. Each had rather large set of boobs. We would all go out Tuesday of each week to a small restaurant, eat, talk and have a good time.

After my wife’s passing I was lonely with no one to talk to or cuddle with. I was quite active with hiking, biking and swimming, but no female companionship. I finely got the nerve to ask the shorter of the two women to go out to dinner with me.

She didn’t want to at first but after several requests she agreed. I picked her up and we went to very nice steak house in another town. We ate and talked. She had never been married and didn’t have any active men friends. We left the restaurant and started back. The sky was getting black with a storm in the making. I asked if she would like to go to my house to watch the storm. We'd just got in the garage and the door shut when the lights went out. We just lost our electrical power. We went inside and sat on the couch and watched the storm.

After a while I put my arm around her and gave a little hug and a small kiss. The response surprised me when I got a larger kiss back. We started necking full time and before long I was rubbing her back and running my hand over her big firm boobs. I was able to undo her blouse and play with her nipples through her bra.

The kissing was getting exciting and both of us were breathing hard. I touched her legs and ran my hand up to her crotch and found her panties were getting wet. After rubbing her pussy and not finding any resistance, I pulled her panties down until I could get my fingers on her clit. I started rubbing it.

She was getting really excited and near to having an orgasm. I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go and lay on the bed were it would be more comfortable. I got up, reached out and helped her up. We started for the bedroom and on the way I took off all my clothes. She got to the bed, pulled covers off and sat on the edge.

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

I helped her take off her blouse and bra. Oh what beautiful boobs. Her nipples were pert and sicking straight out.

I pushed her back on the bed and pulled her panties off her legs, got in between them and kissed the inside of her legs until I got to her pussy. She asked me what I was doing when I started to lick it. She started to moan when my tongue got to her clit and I started licking it. I was massaging one of her boobs, pinching her nipple while pushing two fingers past the lips of her vagina in as deep as I could, when she pushed my head down hard and started moving her hips and yelling. I kept licking her clit until she quit moving and pulled my head up. I got up, laid down next to her, and we kissed.

She said no one had ever licked her pussy before and no one had ever made her have an orgasm as good and hard as she just had. We started kissing again. I was playing with her boobs and pinching her nipples when she reached down and found my penis. She whispered to me that she had never touched one before.While she was fingering it, I put my hand down on her pussy, spread her vagina lips and put my fingers in to her vagina.

She rolled on her back asked my to get on top and fill her vagina with my penis. She raised and spread her legs. I got in between them, found the lips of her vagina and pushed my penis in to her.

I heard her say, 'oh oh,' so I pushed harder and got it all in.

After a few minutes of pushing in and out of her vagina with my penis, she moved her hips and I felt her cervix. I kept moving and she started moaning again. I stayed on top of her for a while longer until I felt myself starting to come.

I asked her if I could cum in her, she whispered, 'yes,' so I did.

After collapsing on top of her, my penis started to soften and it just slid out of her vagina. I rolled off her. We laid there for a while, completely worn out. She said that she hadn't had her vagina filled up for a long time and it was fantastic.

We got dressed and I took her home. I asked her if she would like to go out with me next week.

She grabbed me, gave a big kiss and said, 'yes.'

Published 
Written by hal9630
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments