Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mandy

"A friend from the past with just one thing in mind"

29
19 Comments 19
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was sat having a coffee in a cafe I sometimes go to. Not a regular haunt as it was about fifteen miles away from my hometown, but nevertheless I do visit perhaps once or twice a month. Far enough away and more on the tourist trail than normal, it was a good place to go to have a bit of peace and quiet as I seldom, if ever, saw anyone I knew while I visited.

Except today.

I had been pondering the meaning of life, comfortably on my own, when I became aware of someone in the counter queue waving.

At me?

Yes, it was definitely at me and as they caught my eye I waved back. Mentally shrugging my internal shoulders as I realised my solitary thoughts were about to be broken. By of all people Mandy.

Mandy? I hear you ask? An old friend from the past. I’d known her through a car club we were both members of. Her husband had been somewhat of a geek about cars and had the ability to reach ‘boring’ status in about the same time as our cars could take to accelerate to sixty miles an hour.

Mandy, however, was different, if slightly unfortunate. Nature had been kind in the sense that she had a sensational body, but most unkind in her looks. She was, in service parlance a ‘grimmy’ in that she really did have a face only a mother could love. Which, and I’m certainly not a misogynist, was frightening. Damn shame really, because she was in every other sense a wonderful person. A little too touchy-feely my ex-wife thought, but not in a way that I thought was either embarrassing or over the top.

Indeed, I suspect she’d been the subject of many’s a naughty though or worse. So although I braced myself a little for the whirlwind now approaching I have to admit to not being too dismayed.

“Mandy, how nice to see you, unexpected as well,” I said as I stood to greet her.

“Sven,” she gushed, a tad too much but pretty normal for her, “It’s such a pleasure to see you – it’s been far too long.”

And so we exchanged pleasantries as friends who haven't seen each other for two or three years do.

“So,” she asked, “and what are you doing with yourself these days? I’ve heard you’re a single man again…”

The unspoken question, the gentle probe. I responded by telling her I was now fully retired, not looking for either work or another ‘companion’ and just generally rather enjoying my free time. So how was she? And what was her other half ‘Gerard’ up to? He loathed being called ‘Gerry’ preferring the far more pretentious full version rather than the more casual diminutive most folks would have favoured.

“Oh, he’s off up country somewhere, on business, he tells me, but I know his tarty secretary gone with him again. He always was a bit dense in that way. He thinks I don’t know, when actually I do and truthfully couldn’t care less.”

Actually, I enjoy the quiet around the house and he never was much good about sex or satisfying anyone. ‘Climb on.’ ‘Fuck about for about thirty seconds.’ ‘Climax.’ Roll off and go to sleep!’ The original ‘wham, bam, thank you, mam!’ Except he was never thoughtful, or polite enough even to think of saying ‘Thank-you!’”

My face must have been a picture during this little, if thankfully, quiet tirade. I’d certainly almost blown the mouthful of coffee down her front during the start of her little rant. I’d never seen her quite like that before or even in that light.

What to say….? But she solved it for me by putting her hand on my arm and apologising straight away. Or she tried to, but I think we were both aware, I surely was, of the spark between us as she touched my arm. She didn’t let go my arm as she continued in a quite different vein.

“Sven, you used to be in the IT business didn’t you?”

Now normally I never admit to that in the same way as doctors or nurses never admit to their trade either, so I wondered how she knew. She went on,“Jane.” My ex! “Mentioned it a few years ago.”

Oh well, cover blown, I might as well lie back and enjoy whatever was coming - little did I know how prophetic that thought might be….

o-O-o
About twenty minutes later saw me as a passenger in her car - “Don’t want to excite the neighbours by having a strange car visit while Gerry’s away…” – hmmm, so it was Gerry now was it? And what’s this about exciting the neighbours? We were on our way to her house to ‘fix’ a so far unexplained problem with her laptop. Even though I’d tried to explain I was no longer ‘current’ or up to date, she wouldn’t take no for an answer. In the end, I wasn’t doing anything else and rather than cause a fuss I gave in and went with her. My car was safe in the centre car park for the rest of the day and anyway, she’d said she’d bring me back to retrieve it.

We parked up and I followed her up the steps to the front door - marvelling at the luscious ass I was following. It was more than enough to generate a certain ‘firming’ of a part of my anatomy that as time passed had even more of a mind of it’s own, especially as sex, at least with another consenting adult, was a somewhat scarce commodity now that I was living on my own.

I followed her in, turned round and shut the door, and turning round to follow her and collided with her front, conveniently placed where I would do just that.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

She clutched me to her so that neither of us would fall over, at least that’s what I assumed was in her mind.

“Ohh!” She said, dropping her hand to gently grab the now rapidly ‘becoming more prominent’ bulge in the trouser department. “Is that for me?”

Trust me – I’m not either slow or stupid – so I just held her head gently and kissed her very firmly - closed mouth at this stage - before saying, “Yes!”

“Oh goody,” was the reply as she stripped my jacket off, followed by my shirt, followed by hand stroking my chest and nipples. Mr Happy was now as hard as he’d ever been of late, possibly due to her hand now fondling him non-stop through my trouser front. Well up to the point, that is, where she was now undoing my belt and top fastening and pulling them down out of the way, to the point where, now kneeling, she could pay him a lot more attention.

She continued to disrobe me by pulling down my jockeys – my cock, now released, sprung out and did its darnedest to poke her eye out. Undeterred all Mandy said was a heartfelt, “Ohhhhh Yes!” followed by her taking the crown into her mouth. Not content she then carried out what was, given my size, a not inconsiderable accomplishment by taking me all in, way past where her gag-reflex should have been, so that her nose met my skin.

All eight inches – just like that!

In one easy slide, while her hand cupped my balls - as you do!

Gently I eased her her back and off and then lifted her back to her feet. “Mandy darling, If you do that more than just once more, I’ll lose it and considering when I last had sex, you’ll not only get a mouthful and a half, but I’ll be finished for the rest of the day!”

“Don’t want that.” She agreed. Then finished taking my pants, shoes and socks off she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into what had to be her own bedroom.

She kissed me again, this time a lovely wet sloppy kiss as I started fumbling trying to take her blouse off. Stepping back she muttered, “No time for that..!” Stripped in an astonishingly quick time while I stood watching almost open-mouthed at the superb body that was very quickly become visible. I’d always thought she was hiding something special, but the word that I should have been using was astonishing! Ravishing! Naked, she was a stunner. A natural blonde, with an almost gossamer layer of lower lips hair on her mound, she really was mouth-wateringly beautiful.

Stunned, all I could say was that I thought ‘Gerry’ must have been stupid! I walked her backwards until the backs of her knees reached the bed-edge and she sat down. Lifting her legs I traced and kissed up one, missed her vulva, then went back down the other one. She moaned as I missed her centre. The moans intensified and added shudders with a small cum, as well, as I gently wiped a kiss from t’aint to clit then went back and did it again. This time spreading her lips with my tongue, delighting in adding to the wetness and savouring the taste as I went. She found my ears and hauled me into her as she had a second small cum, getting even wetter as she did so.

“Too much – too much!” she gasped pushing me away and then half getting up, pulled me up and pushed me back on the bed. ‘Cocky’ vanished back into her mouth, again all the way down. Now having made sure he was both ready and wet, she followed me onto the bed kneeling either side of me, grasped him, said, “Say hello!” to him as she slid just the head inside then, sitting up slid down on top of me. Impaling herself all in one go – ‘Just like that!’ to use a phrase.

Then she leant forward to give me the pleasure that I so desired although how she knew I don’t know. Her wonderful, sexy, droopy breasts with crazy-sized nipples were dangled in my face. I held them and guided the nipples to my mouth so I could suckle them and was rewarded by her clenching her muscles down on my cock already tight inside her.

We both knew this first time wasn’t going to be long drawn out event and we were right - she lifted and stroked back down then gave me room to move and fuck upwards into her – once, twice and then as she started a major cum so did I, thrusting up deep inside. The volume and intensity took both of us by surprise, as I clutched and grabbed her ass, pulling Mandy down onto me.

I think we both passed out or certainly were ‘off the planet’ for a moment or five. She fell forward onto me, her wonderful breasts squashing between us as we held tightly to each other in the throes of the strongest orgasm I had had in years. I felt her tears on my face as she asked, “Where I’d be hiding all her life?” For both of us, it was a moment we wanted to last for a little bit longer as we lay there in the afterglow.

I kissed her on the tip of her nose as we soaked up the moment.

“Hey!” I said, “I need to shower and go pick up a car before they close for the night, then how about we go find somewhere to eat and you come back spend a little time with me? If Gerry’s not going to phone that is.”

Her response… “Fuck Gerry, because I won’t be from now on!”

Oh – and the laptop? Never did find what was wrong with it…..

Sven the Elder©

November 2016

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments