Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Porn Queen

"Sex with mature woman is great"

6
2 Comments 2
29.0k Views 29.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Mature Porn Queen

By Geekman

  I work as a computer repair tech for a major electronics store I also moonlight doing repairs for many of the seniors who live in some of the local adult communities here in southern Jersey. They all like me since I also volunteer at the community center keeping the PC’s running and teaching an occasional computer class. The center allows me to leave my business cards at the desk and they recommend me when someone asks where they can get there home PC fixed. I had a call from Mrs. D a client I had helped on numerous occasions she had just purchased a new modem and was unsure of how to install it. As I was parking my van I saw a pleasantly plumb woman moving in a couple of units away from my client. I noticed she wore a shorter dress than most of the woman that lived there and she had a nice set of tits I was admiring as I was getting my tool kit from the van. She saw I was watching her and smiled I said welcome to the community and handed her my card as I checked out her legs and lovely breasts. She thanked me for the card and then I went to see Mrs. D. I was just finishing installing the new modem and updating some files when the doorbell rang. Mrs. D went to the door and it was the new woman from two doors down asking if Mrs. D had something cold to drink, as she could not get to her fridge the kitchen was littered with boxes. Mrs. D invited her in for ice tea and a chat. I heard her asking Mrs. D about me and she told her I was an excellent tech and my prices were very reasonable especially since she was on a fixed income and could not afford a lot. Paula the new woman’s name wondered out loud if I would have time to set up her computer then she would have time to clean the kitchen and unpack as she desperately needed the computer for her job she told Mrs. D she was a script writer but was semi retired now and wanted to enjoy life and she had just move here from NY City where she had lived and worked for nearly 40 years. She wanted to get her PC up so she could upload her script to her editor in NY before Monday. I informed Paula I could certainly take care of that for her as soon as I finished the modem install for Mrs. D, Paula said she would wait. I finished in a few minutes and after getting paid by Mrs. D I followed Paula to her unit watching her round ass swing sexually as she walked. When we got to her unit she showed me to the spare bedroom she was going to use as an office and where the boxes with her computer equipment. I got a nice few of her cleavage as she bent down to show me where everything was her breast appeared to be enormous and her bra barely held everything in. I think she realized I was looking because she wiggled her chest then she went to another box and bent down to show where her printer/scanner/fax combo was, giving me another nice few of her plump ass and her magnificent cleavage. I told her I would get everything set up so she could finish her kitchen. From the bedroom I had a perfect few of the kitchen and was able to see her bend over many times to place items in the cabinets. After she had been working for about twenty minutes she went to her bedroom and came back a few minutes later. The next time she bent over I got a few of her perfect naked plump ass and she bent over further to see me marveling her magnificent ass.

MissVioleett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissVioleett

She smiled and then came to the bedroom and said I thought you might enjoy that few better than just my damp panties which she took out of her apron pocket and tossed on my head, they were damp and smelled very musky. I slid my tongue out to take a taste and she said wouldn’t I rather taste the real thing I gulped and said I would love to. She led me to her bedroom and I asked her to lay on her bed with her feet over the side and then I placed her feet over my shoulder so I had a perfect view of her large wet hairy pussy. I ran my tongue around the outside and then slid my tongue into her pussy and started sucking her pussy and nibbling on her clit. She was definitely enjoying having her pussy eaten and I was sure enjoying eating her she started moaning heavily and within about seven minute she had the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced from a woman’s pussy it seemed to last almost two minutes an just kept gushing it was if she had not had an orgasm in years. When she finally stopped and I had licked up as much of her pussy juice as I could she told me she had never had a man or woman suck her pussy like that. She said she needed to rest but told me she wanted to return the favor. She asked if I could finish the PC while she recovered for her massive orgasm, I told her I would. After cleaning myself off I finished the PC install in about fifteen minutes. Paula was still lying on her bed with her legs over the side when I came in just looking at that plump wet pussy I was hard in seconds I ripped off my pants under-ware and shirt in just a few seconds as I wanted to feel my dick in her wet pussy. She asked me to slow down, as she wanted to remove her apron, dress and bra before we continued. I watched as she removed her apron, dress, and then her bra and I was just amazed at the size of her tits and her nipples were literally the size of a half dollar. I didn’t think my dick could get any bigger but as she was playing with her tits I could feel my dick getting larger and harder. She said she wanted to return the favor from before and asked me to lay on the bed and then she crawled on top with her wet pussy in my face again and she started sucking my dick like no other woman had ever done before while I sucked and played with her pussy some more. We went at this for about five minutes before I felt the rush of sperm fill her mouth and spill out and another minute later I could feel her having another orgasm nearly as big as her first. We both collapsed on the bed and just lay there for about ten minutes with our faces in each other’s privates. After a few more minutes she said she need to take a shower and would I care to join her I said I would very much like that. In the shower I finally got to slide my dick in that plump pussy and within a few minutes I had another orgasm and filled her pussy with my juices. I then got the chance to clean and massage her magnificent tits. We both toweled each other off and after a brief rest and some coffee I left but she said she sure she would have more work for me to do and was looking forward to my returning soon, I replied I was also looking forward to seeing her again real soon.  
Published 
Written by Geekman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments