Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting my sensual teacher again

"Exploring mature big butt and boobs again."

15
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Frau Rach, the woman who introduced me to the life of sexuality had moved out of our house about a year ago. I was in high school, and eighteen years old.

We had a casual phone conversation a few times. I had still had my sweet girlfriend who liked kissing and petting on dark park benches, but I also got to know the girl’s aunt, a very sexy mature woman, who was our neighbor and let me remember what I learned from Frau Rach; but that’s another story.

On Easter weekend, I decided to take the train to the town where Frau Rach had moved to with her two daughters. I had often dreamed about her and my many intimate encounters with her and always thought about her when I was getting laid by the neighbor lady. I was curious and horny when the train arrived at the station late afternoon, and sure enough, she was standing on the platform waiting for me.

She was tall and beautiful with a skirt shorter than women of her age were wearing in those years. It was tight around this enormous butt that I remembered so intensely. Her high heels made her strong curvaceous legs look sexy, a loose white blouse left her shoulders free and there were no bra straps.

She had not put on any weight, her waist was still delicately narrow, her breasts looked tremendous with the nipples pushing against the silk of the blouse, and the cleavage took my breath away. When I caught up with her, she embraced me long and strong, kissed my forehead, put her hands in my hair. She pushed her breasts against me and whispered in my ear that she loved how tall I had grown.

She took me in her car to her house outside the little town, surrounded by a big garden with flowers and berry bushes. Her living room had two large couches on the thick carpet in front of the TV. After we sat down, we talked about our lives during the past years, and then she wanted to know why I finally came to visit her. I had thought about my answer to such question before and told her honestly that I missed her and that I had not yet found real intimacy with another woman.

That got a devious grin on her face, she licked her lips with her tongue, grabbed my hair, pulled me over and kissed me first on my cheeks, my eyes and then on my mouth with her aggressive tongue filling my mouth. Then she took my head down to her breast, and I found her nipple through the blouse which was hard and big as I remembered.

She asked if everything else on my body had grown and put her hand on my crotch to check.

My dick, which she had always pampered, seemed to remember that hand… it was hard and ready, and she was delighted, told me to get up, to take my pants off and let her inspect it.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

I complied, and Frau Rach got on her knees, took my healthy eight inches into her mature mouth, and her tongue was as strong and wild as ever. I had not gotten a blowjob like that since she had left me.

I could not hold it very long. When she felt that I was coming, she took my cock out of her mouth and softly squeezed it until I shot my cum all over her face. She giggled and let it run down her neck into the beautiful opening between her tits. She then got up, called me a bad boy, because I had ruined her blouse, and told me to take it off.

After she stretched out on the couch, I slowly opened the buttons, pulled the blouse off and admired those stunning tits of hers. I kneeled down and cuddled my head between them, sucked each nipple for a while and licked the warm flesh. Then I went down to her belly, still flat and firm, while she pulled off her skirt and opened her legs, exposing her pink pussy so well known to me, which was still covered by thick, soft black hair. I sure remembered the intense, sweet smell.

But Frau Rach stopped me and said that I was now tall enough to do what we could never do before when I was shorter. I understood and mounted her for a sixty-nine which I fantasized about so often. My face was in her pubic hair, my cock in her mouth, and my hands grabbing her bubbling ass cheeks. I was in paradise. We sucked, licked and kissed each other for a long time, and I soon got very hard again.

Then she said that she had recently only got fucked by a few older men and had been dreaming about my teenage cock ever since she knew I was coming to visit, and she had a special request. She wanted it from behind and on the floor. So, she got down on her knees with her face on the couch, her butt up and her wide, wet pussy exposed to me.

I could not wait any longer and stuck my hard, long cock right into this hairy hole, ready for the massage by her muscles and her pushing back like crazy. Fucking this big woman, who first moaned and then screamed for more when her orgasm made her jump up and down. Her hands were holding me from behind to make sure my cock did not slip out until I started filling her with my hot juices.

Eventually, we collapsed on the carpet. To my surprise, she started crying and telling me how much she had missed me, how often she had wondered whether I remembered her and still liked her. How happy she was to have my body in her arms again and my dick in her hungry pussy. After taking a shower, rolled up in towels only, we had a beer on the porch looking at the garden with soft lights and the smell of the flowers.

 

To be continued

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments