Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mixing Business With Pleasure

"Amber becomes a woman."

13
3 Comments 3
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I was so tickled that Beverly's schedule freed her up to make a late year business trip. Minneapolis in late December truly is an icebox. The chance to visit Brazil on business was something I immediately jumped at. The thought of warm weather and a chance to get away with my girlfriend, Beverly, made for an excellent end of the decade. As it turned out, I received a year end bonus; Beverly's intern, Amber.

I am in my late thirties and have been dating Beverly for a few years. We both are career driven people. Interestingly, that is why her marriage ended in divorce. Her ex wanted a more stay-at-home wife, while Beverly prefers the business world. I've stayed single all these years, as has Beverly since her one marriage ended. We met at a seminar and slowly began dating. With so many shared interests, it was as if we were made for each other.

We do live apart, as Beverly tends to feel that is best. That is not to say that Beverly and I don't get to enjoy frequent sex. Beverly is a few years younger than me. She stands five-foot seven, has auburn hair, brown eyes, and an eye-catching figure. Her time in the gym is well spent. Her ample breasts don't show much sag, and her waxed pussy is one I never tire of. At slightly over six feet, my seven inch cock is quite happy with Beverly's sexy pussy and her talents when she gets the urge to give me one of her nice, passionate blow jobs. The thought of our little business excuse getaway often had me hard as I realized a week long sex session was at hand.

My balloon was burst, however, when Beverly informed me Amber would be joining us. Amber is in her first year of business college. She is a serious student and very smart. Beverly thought it would be a good move for her intern to visit other places and see how business seminars work. I protested because I was looking forward to many long, sex-filled nights. Beverly just giggled and said she felt that having Amber along would be good for all concerned. So much for the ball-draining plans I had for the week. Plan B kicked into gear, and the golf clubs were packed.

We arrived in Brazil, and it was like winter never existed. I swear it took a few hours just to thaw out and get over the fact heavy coats were out, shorts were in! We checked into a fine hotel and left for a late dinner. I was so hungry after the flight, and food was a must-have. Dinner went well, and back to the rooms we went. I said goodnight, and headed to my room alone. I took awhile to unpack, and headed to the shower. I found myself wishing I was next door with Beverly.

Halfway through my shower, the curtain parted. In stepped a naked Beverly through the mist.

"Amber went right to sleep. I heard the shower, and decided to join you."

Was I ever glad! Pulling Beverly close, I gave her a long, passionate French kiss. As our tongues wrestled, I felt her hand encircle my cock. Slowly she began to stroke me. Moaning, I felt my cock grow hard in no time. Stepping behind me, she broke off our kiss.

"You want me to suck you here, or on the bed?" she whispered in my ear.

"The bed. I want room to fuck and suck you, honey," I replied.

Turning off the water, Beverly led me to the bed by my cock. Watching her cute ass in front of me got me so painfully hard, I knew I would be fucking it before the week was over. Pushing me on the middle of the bed, Beverly hovered over my cock, and slipped it into her mouth. Beverly's blowjob technique is second to none! She knows when to kiss the hard shaft, when to tease the swollen head, and when to swallow my cock in long, deep sucks. She knows how to swirl her tongue, fondle my balls, and lick slowly up and down the shaft.

She slows down at times, slowly strokes me, and squeezes out precum. Then with a low moan she will deep throat me again, licking up the precum with her tongue swirls. When I can't hold back any longer she senses it is time, and bobs up and down rapidly. Adding an experienced handjob, cum always shoots out straight from my cum-laden balls into her waiting mouth. She can never get enough of my cum, and swallows every drop.

After Beverly finished swallowing, she continued to stroke me. I stayed hard. I was horny as hell! Beverly then put her knees on both sides of me and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I could see how wet she was. The blowjob got her excited. Slowly lowering herself, I watched my cock disappear into Beverly's horny pussy. In no time my balls rested against her ass. Stopping for just a second, Beverly flexed her pussy muscles.

"Ready to get fucked, big boy?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, baby, give my cock a nice ride!"

And Beverly did. It wasn't long before she was riding my hard cock with abandon. I could see her pussy juice on my cock every time she lifted up. It was so erotic. Beverly slammed down hard with every stroke, and was moaning louder than normal. She screamed out a few times as she rode me. I had not seen her this horny in a long time!

Pussy juice flowed out freely, covering my cock and balls. I eventually had to hold her waist, she was bouncing so hard. With a long wail, Beverly screamed she was cumming. Her pussy slammed down one more time, and an orgasm ripped through her naked body.

Her pussy muscles flexing triggered another cum for me, and I filled up her pussy. Beverly just kept having a long, drawn-out orgasm, as her body tensed and her legs shook. It might have been the most intense orgasm she'd ever had! I know my balls were drained by the time she finished. 

Collapsing on top of me, Beverly's breathing slowly returned to normal. She continued to flex her pussy, getting every sensation out of her orgasm. Cum was slowly draining out of her pussy, covering my mid section. I was glad a maid got to change the sheets, not me.

Lifting herself up, Beverly gave me a long, deep kiss. "I need to get back to Amber. Thanks for the fuck, big boy. You will be seeing more of us."

With that Beverly got out of bed. I watched her leave the room, and reminded myself I really needed to fuck that cute ass.

After a good night's sleep, I joined Amber and Beverly for breakfast. I had meetings, and the ladies were going shopping and sightseeing. We made plans to meet at six to plan the rest of the evening. The meetings broke up about five, so I returned to my room for a quick shower. With hot water pouring down on me, I thought of last night. My cock began to harden.

Then the curtain opened again. In stepped a naked Beverly. 

"Is Amber getting ready for tonight?" I asked.

"You could say that," replied Beverly.

Then the curtain parted again, and in stepped a naked Amber. To be honest, I had never really checked out my girlfriend's intern. Now, with her standing naked in front of me, I was very impressed. She is bit shorter than Beverly, and has firm 36C breasts. Her fair skin and strawberry hair complimented a curvy body dotted with freckles. I found them sexy. Her pussy was a wispy blonde color, and neatly trimmed. The serious student was actually very cute.

"Amber is a virgin, baby," Beverly said. "I have caught her fingering, thinking about a man's cock. Instead of getting upset, we talked about sex. She wants to try it, and this trip is a perfect time. What do you say baby, want to fuck this girl's pussy for the first time? Please say yes; I want to help my intern become a woman."

The look on my face must have been priceless.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

Probably a mixture of confusion and lust. Since I said nothing, the ladies took it as tacit agreement. Beverly again grabbed my cock and led me to the bedroom. Taking her intern's hand, I now got to see two cute naked butts in front of me. My mind began to clear as I calculated the odds of fucking both of those asses this week.

Once again, Beverly pushed me onto the middle of the bed. Thank goodness the sheets got changed. With my cock sticking straight up, Beverly pulled Amber over next to her.

"Okay, baby, this is what a man's hard cock looks like. See how it twitches when you blow on it?"

Then Beverly leaned in close and blew hot breath on my cock. And lo and behold, it began to twitch and throb.

Leaning closer, Beverly grabbed hold of me and slowly stoked me.

"Lean in closer, Amber, let me show you how to slowly stroke a man's cock," Beverly cooed. Amber leaned in closer and watched her boss slowly stroke me. Precum formed at the tip when Beverly stopped to squeeze my cock.

"This clear liquid is precum," Beverly said. "It means your man is getting excited. Let me take some from the tip so you can taste it." Beverly ran her finger over the tip, getting her finger wet. Then she placed it in Amber's mouth.

"Mmm, kinda salty, but it tastes okay," Amber said.

"Get used to the taste, more is cumming," Beverly replied. "A blowjob doesn't involve blowing. It involves sucking. Now watch me suck a man's cock."

Beverly once again took me into her mouth. With an eager audience, she showed Amber all the secrets of sucking cock. Keeping me on the edge, Beverly would not let me cum. Pulling her mouth off of me, Beverly indicated that she wanted Amber to try.

Tentatively at first, Amber began to suck me. Perhaps she thought it would hurt me. She went slow and only sucked in a few inches. Actually, for the first time it wasn't bad! Beverly coached Amber, telling her how to kiss, lick, and suck. After awhile, Amber got better at swirling her tongue around the head.

Precum was really flowing freely, and I knew I would cum. With Beverly fondling my balls, she pushed Amber's mouth down over my cock as I began to spurt. Amber was caught by surprise, and tried to swallow as best she could. There was no way Amber could swallow all my hot, thick cum, but she really tried. Some seeped back out her mouth and down her chin. Thank goodness Beverly was there to help her take care of all that cum.

"How did you like cock cum?" Beverly asked.

"I liked it. I like the taste," Amber replied.

"Then have more, baby," Beverly replied, and French kissed her as they shared the last cum from my double blowjob.

My girlfriend had mentioned she had lesbian flings in college, but I thought those were things of the past. Now I was watching her share my cum with a hot college coed! The sight of those two French kissing next to me naked kept me hard.

I was still very horny, and was noticing Amber's sexy pussy. Beverly tastes fantastic when I eat her, so I had to try a taste of Amber. Easing a finger into Amber's very tight pussy, I opened her legs.

She moaned as I placed my mouth next to the opening of her pussy. Removing my finger, I began to slide my tongue inside her virgin pussy. I was right! She tasted wonderful. Amber began to moan into Beverly's mouth as I ate her deeper. I could not get enough of the pussy juice that now began to flow out of her.

Beverly broke off the kiss with Amber. Looking down, she watched me eat her sexy intern. Sliding a finger down, she slowly began to play with her pussy.

"Do you like that, Amber?" Beverly asked. "Do you like how his mouth makes your pussy feel?" 

"Mmm-hmmm," was the only reply.

Beverly began to finger faster as I ate her intern. With a low moan, Amber had a mini orgasm. Pussy juice flowing out all over my lips, I could feel her twitching, followed by a contented sigh.

"Amber is ready," Beverly purred. "It is time for her to fuck."

Laying Amber down, Beverly opened up her legs and bent her knees. I climbed up, placing my mouth on Amber's. I kissed her deeply so she could taste her own pussy juice. Beverly grabbed my hard cock, and placed it just outside her intern's wet opening.

Breaking my kiss, I whispered in Amber's ear, "Are you ready to be fucked by a man for the first time?"

"Fuck me. Give me the hard cock I've been wanting," Amber breathlessly said.

With that whisper, Beverly placed my cock head inside of her as I French kissed Amber again. Slowly I pushed all seven inches inside as I kissed her deeply. Our tongues wrestled as she pulled away a bit, then held steady. I pushed all the way in, until my balls rested against her ass. Letting her adjust, I stayed still. Then slowly I pulled out. 

Fucking Amber ever so gently, I let her feel how wonderful a cock could be. She was tighter than Beverly. It was pure heaven fucking a pussy that tight! I had to resist the urge to fuck her hard; I wanted her first time to be special. I took my time, taking my cues from her moans.

I could hear Beverly moaning behind us. She was fingering herself and watching Amber getting fucked. As much as I wanted to hold back, I couldn't. Too soon, cum again erupted from me and filled Amber's pussy. I was hurt I couldn't wait for Amber to cum.

My balls were drained. I slid off Amber's body. Looking at her naked body, I was overjoyed with the fact I got to fuck her, but I had not fucked her to a cum! Thank goodness for Beverly. She saw her intern's need, and placed her mouth between her legs. Kissing Amber's pussy, Beverly began to eat my cum straight out of her pussy!

Beverly's tongue is very talented, and in no time Amber's hips rose up, and she orgasmed in Beverly's mouth. Beverly drank in all of my cock cum, and the pussy juice Amber produced. It is a sight I will never forget, my sexy girlfriend eating my cum out of her sexy intern's pussy. 

Needless to say the trip was a smashing success. Business by day, fucking by night. I learned that Beverly and Amber had started an affair last fall, and had concocted a plan for me to take Amber's virginity.

It wasn't long before I showed Amber how a man fucks a woman's ass when I buried my cock deep in her bisexual lover's butt while Amber fingered herself and watched. Amber is not ready to try it, but I think someday soon she will. She has discovered the joy of eating cum out of her boss's pussy, and I have discovered the joy of fucking a tight pussy, and double blow jobs. 

One memorable night, Amber rode my cock while Beverly placed her tasty pussy on my mouth. They French kissed each other through a series of orgasms before I finally shot my cum deep into Amber's tight pussy. Amber then placed her pussy where Beverly's had been, so I could eat out the cum. Beverly sucked on my pussy-juice-covered cock until it was time for me and her to share cum. That was when it was time for me and my girlfriend to fuck.

My balls really got drained that night! I am so glad that Beverly went back to enjoying college girls, and allowed Amber to join us for long, sexy fuck sessions.

Published 
Written by danburydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments