Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Best Friend -Part 1

"Seducing an older lady"

54
7 Comments 7
32.0k Views 32.0k
987 words 987 words
Famous Story

As I walk out of the college I can't wait to graduate from, I look to my left and see my mother chatting with her best friend, Janice Lewis. I then see Janice's daughter Chloe climbing into her boyfriend's broken down Camero. Part of me is hoping Janice snatches her out of his car, and much to my pleasure, she does. As I quickly make my way torwards them, they both look at me. Without even ralizing it, I have a grin on my face, but Chloe takes notice. She breaks out of her mother's grip and places both hands on her hips.

"And just what the hell are you grinning at, you loser?" Chole's harsh word scold. Not one to back down from putting this wanna be Britney Spears in her place, I stand right in front of her. 

"Yeah, I can clearly see those anger management classes are working, Sybil, I mean Chloe," I scold. 

"Apologize to Roman, now, Chloe," her mother commands.

"What the hell for? We're never going to get along, so why even bother trying?"  she snaps back.

"Roman, I'm so sorry for my unruly daughter's behavior," she whispers. I wrap my arms around her and feel her trembling.

"Hey, come on, let's not let this ruin our dinner date tonight. I'm sure Chloe will be alright with the what's his name with the large skull and snake tat," my mother tries to assure her.

"I have no idea what else to do with her. This all started a year ago. You know my divorce from Tony got really ugly and Chole was stuck right in the middle of it. I have tried everything I can think of to get her to understand my divorce from her deadbeat father is the best thing for the both of us," she sniffles.

"Come on, Janice, let's go to my house. Me and Roman will make sure you have a wonderful dinner and try to keep your mind off Chloe, just for a few hours." My mother hugs her as we walk into the house. 

"Beth?"

"Yes, Janice?"

"You have some of our favorite strawberry wine, right? " she asks my mother causing us both to smile.

"Of course, I have our favorite wine. You know where it is, help yourself, and I'll get the lasagna on the table," mom says.

I follow Janice into the dining room. As I lean against the wall and watch her bend over in front of the wine rack, I feel my jeans getting tighter.  I try like hell not to look but my eyes are focused right on her plump, round ass.

"Roman," she shouts, causing me to snap back to reality.

"Umm, what, Janice?"

"What were you staring at?"  

I feel the uncomfortable bulge that has now invaded my jeans. I grab a magizine off the table, hoping to cover it before she notices, but from the shocked look on her face, it's too late.

"I... umm, will you please excuse me?" I stutter trying to walk backward out of the room.

"Roman, did you and Janice find the wine? Roman?" 

"Oh, my," I hear Janice say as I open the bathroom door. 

'Oh my god, I can't believe I got a bulge in front of her,' I think. 'Well, she is a very attractive older lady, much more attractive than her out-of-control daughter. Would it be so wrong to try and seduce an older lady that happens to be my mother's Best friend?'  I pull out my aching rock hard cock and rub my thumb over the tip. 

"Fuck," I hiss as I stroke it from the base to the tip. I grab the shower curtain wth my left hand as I feel this amazing tingle surging through my entire body. 

"Holy, Fuck, Janice," I shout out her name as I shoot my load in the toilet.  

"Roman, what the hell are you doing in there?" I hear my mother's voice on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Shit, damn, did she hear me moaning Janice's name?" I whisper as I slowly inch my way to the door.

"Mom, umm, I need to go do some homework," I say, praying she'll let me pass without asking a ton of questions. Once I'm in my bedroom, I hear a faint knock on my door. I take a deep breath, thinking it's mom. But it's not.

"Janice?" 

"Yes, Roman, it's me. We really need to have a long chat."

"Oh, about what?"

"You know about what, Roman. I know what I saw poking through your jeans, and I get some kids at times have a crush on heir parents friends. But Roman, I'm old enough to be you mother, so whatever you're hoping will happen, it will never happen."  

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

I walk over to her and slam the door shut.

"Never say never, Janice. I'm no longer a kid, and you're not my mother, so whatever is going to happen between us, we both are consenting adults."

"Roman, we can't," she whispers. I lift her chin, forcing her to look into my lust-filled eyes. 

"Yes, we can, Janice. You know it's just a matter of time until you find yourself giving into me, wanting me, craving me."

"Hey, you two, come on, dinner is getting cold. What are you two talking about that's so important?" Mom asks.

I grin and look down at Janice. I can see her slim body trembling.

"Oh, you know, mom, I told Janice I might need some help with a biology project. She was kind enough to agree to help me . Say, mom, you still going out with that guy you met a couple weeks ago at that diner on Hamilton Drive?"

"Oh, yes, I am."

"Great. Janice, I expect to see your here tomorrow evening, seven o'clock."

"Oh my god, Roman, I have plans."

"Yes, you sure do, with me, Janice." 

 

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments