Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Hightower and his new friend, Cydney

"Jason Hightower needed something new in his life, little did he know he'd find it at a grocery store"

18
9 Comments 9
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
My name is Jason Hightower. I'm 47 years old, married to my high school sweetheart Dana, and to everyone else it seems like I live the perfect life. However there is one small problem. I'm unbelievably bored with my marriage.

I'm not sure who's fault it is. My wife is beautiful and she is my best friend, but lately I've felt a disconnect between the two of us. We're still intimate, but it isn't the same. I think we've just grown apart.

My wife is unable to have children and even though I told her long ago I didn't care about that, I think she believes I resent her for it which is not the case at all. We've begun to argue over every little thing and I wish we could return to how things were, when we we're young and madly in love.

I need something new and different to get me out of this funk... but what?

******

"Hey honey, I'm on my way home. Need anything?"

"No dear. Just get home safely." She seems to be in a good mood I thought. I hope it lasts.

I pulled into the driveway of our five bedroom, four and a half bath house, after a long day at work. I am a top executive at an advertising agency and Dana, my wife is an investment banker. We both do very well for ourselves and are the "it" couple of our community.

"I'm home Dana, where are you?"

"In the kitchen!" I heard her yell.

"Something smells good." I gave my wife a kiss on the cheek and she coldly half smiled. Good to see you too...

"Yes I'm making your favorite tonight, but I just remembered I need some more ingredients from the store, mind running back out and getting them?"

I did mind actually. "I just got in and today was brutal, can you do it?"

"No. I'm making dinner. Just go Jason. You love driving that gaudy, expensive car all around town, so you can show off to everyone in the neighborhood."

I sighed. This was our usual banter these days. "Fine. That car isn't gaudy, The reason I drive it so often is because it's a gift from someone near and dear to my heart. You."

There was no response. "Well, she used to be.."

"What did you say?!" She barked.

"Nothing. I'll be back soon."

******

I hated grocery shopping. I always seemed to come out of the store forgetting one thing and end up getting yelled at when I got back home. I was grabbing a can from a high shelf when I heard a voice say, "Mind grabbing one for me?" I turned to see the most stunning women I had ever seen in all my years of living.

"Sure, sure here you go." I managed to stumble out of my mouth as I picked my jaw up from the ground. Standing in front of me was a blonde bombshell and judging from her outfit, had just came from the gym.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

Sports bra barely keeping in her magnificent breast, leggings that showed off her fat ass and toned legs and a smile that could light up any room.

"Thank you very much. There was no way I was going to reach that." She giggled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"You never know until you try. It would've been a sight to see."

She laughed at what I had said. "Well I'm glad you're the only in the aisle then."

Was she flirting with me? I hadn't had anyone outwardly flirt with me in years so I had forgotten what that looked like. I couldn't blame her though. I'm pretty attractive for a middle aged man.

I stood at 6'3, no gray in my hair yet, perfect teeth and a body I was perfecting every other day at the gym. I would even catch my young female coworkers glance my way every once in a while. I was pretty damn hot.

I moved closer to this beautiful woman as she looked me up and down. I wanted to know everything there was to know about her. "Excuse me for being so up front, but you're absolutely breathtaking. What is your name?"

She blushed and looked down. "Thank you. My name is Cydney. Yours?"

"Jason. Jason Hightower." I grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. "And the pleasure is surely all mine." I could've swore I heard a faint moan come from her sexy lips.

"Wow, Mr. Hightower, I don't think I've ever been hit on inside a grocery store. I'm liking where this is going. Unfortunately I have to run but I wouldn't mind if you were to ask for my number." She bit her lip and I couldn't type her number into my phone fast enough.

As she walked away she whispered into my ear "I hope to hear from you very soon, stud." I watched as Cydney left the store and I once again found myself picking my jaw up from the ground.

I finished the rest of the shopping and headed home, still thinking about the encounter I had with that woman at the store. At the first red light I text her "Hey. This is Jason." By the time I reached my driveway I had received a text from Cydney.

"Hey, you."

I didn't want to go inside just yet so I decided to see where I could take this. Being flirtatious like this made me feel like a teenager and this girl was just what I needed to get out of my funk. "I've never had such a good time shopping for food. I'd like to see you again. Dinner this Friday?"

"I like how forward you are, it's a date!"

"Wonderful. I'll talk to you soon beautiful, have a good night." My mind was racing. Did I, a married man, just ask a young sexy girl out on a date? Yes, yes I did and I couldn't have been more excited.

That's it for part 1. Just wait until you see how hot part 2 is!

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments