Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum's Friends Chapter One

"Older women attracted to young business man"

30
8 Comments 8
26.7k Views 26.7k
9.8k words 9.8k words

Chapter One

 


Paul had been on holiday for the last two weeks in Tunisia with his girlfriend, Kay. It had been a very relaxing fortnight. They had swum, sunbathed and had lots of sex. Kay was an excellent kisser; Paul loved to kiss and cuddle with her. Paul had dropped Kay at her house then driven home to his home. Paul was twenty-six and still lived with his divorced mother. Debbie, Paul’s mum, was a gynaecologist who had her own practice. Paul’s father was also a doctor, but he was in General Practice. His parents had divorced five years ago. 


Paul had a law degree and could practice law, but his love of Antiques was the path he had chosen in life. When his aunt had died, Paul had inherited a lot from her.  He had bought a property that he had converted into an Antique Center. Paul had over two hundred dealers renting space in his Center. He also had a large area for his own Antiques. Paul had stayed at home with his mother when she went through the painful divorce. He also loved his mother's cooking. 


Paul arrived home at ten past eight in the morning. Debbie was making her breakfast. She gave Paul a hug and a kiss. Debbie said, “I have missed you. How was your holiday? It's very lonely being here yourself.”


Paul replied, “I had a very restful time. I got the benefit of the holiday. Kay’s very self-centered, she only thinks of herself but she kisses very well, so I will put up with her. Mum, I have been up all night. I won't go on one of those middle of the night package holidays again. I am meeting some of the guys at the Rugby Club tonight. George is picking me up at seven. I will get a taxi home. I don't think that I will be that late.”


Debbie answered, “As long as you enjoyed yourself. My laptop is not working. Could you have a look at it? I have a lot of emails that need to be replied to. I don't want to use the computers in the surgery.”


Paul opened his suitcase and brought out his laptop which he started then said, “Please use mine. I will look at yours when I wake up. Do I need your password to access your computer?”


Debbie replied, “Thanks, that is kind of you. My first appointment is at ten, so I will do my emails now. My password is debbiexxx. That's all in lowercase.”


Paul then went up to his room. He was asleep in five minutes. Paul woke up at quarter past three in the afternoon. He went downstairs to make himself a coffee. His laptop was on the kitchen table. As he sipped his coffee, he opened his laptop. He then checked today's browsing history. He was speechless when he saw his mother had visited two roleplay sites and one dating site. His mother was looking for younger men to have sex with. She liked to talk dirty and to be fucked hard and rough. 


Paul spent the next hour checking all Debbie's messages. Paul was sure she had not met any of the three guys she was writing with. She always wore a masquerade mask in all her pictures. Debbie had an amazing body. Paul saw that she was skyping with two of the men. Paul then set up an account. He used the username ‘needs mothered’. When Paul saw Debbie with her shaved pussy and her magnificent breasts, he got hard. He took a picture of his big hard cock and testicles. 


Paul then sent a message to ‘Hot Mature 69’. The message read: “Hi, like your profile pictures. I am a twenty-six-year-old, completely unattached. I am six foot four inches tall. I am self-employed. I love to be mothered. I have attached a picture of my Prince. I hope that this appeals to you. 


I am not a time waster. I am looking for a mature lady to have fun with in our free time. I stress “Lady” as I am looking for when we are socialising. I am looking for a slut in bed. 


Look forward to hearing from you. 


Bill aka needs mothered xxx


Paul then looked at Debbie’s laptop. The battery was finished and wouldn't charge. Paul then showered and shaved. Kay had shaved his cock and testicles last night. He was very smooth. Paul drove to the computer shop and got a new battery. He changed the battery then started Debbie’s laptop. He used her password then checked her browsing history and photo files. There were lots of naughty pictures there. Debbie always wore a masquerade mask. She had an incredible body and knew how to take her naughty selfies.


Paul then phoned George to say that he was going to the Rugby Club now for a steak. He then said, “I have had hardly any sleep. I won't stay long tonight.”


Paul then transferred all Debbie’s pictures and videos to his Dropbox. The videos were good especially the one where she is fisting herself. Paul then left a note for Debbie. It read: “Hi mum, I checked your laptop. The battery is finished. I got you a new battery and have installed it for you. I am a little tired, so I don't think that I will be that late tonight. I am going to the Rugby Club restaurant for a steak before I go into the bar. I am getting old as I don’t want to drink beer tonight. I am going to have a bottle of Chablis to myself. 


Don't stay up for me in case I have too much wine. 


Hope you had a good day. 


Your Paul xxx.”


Paul arrived at the restaurant at six fifteen. He ordered his steak and bottle of Chablis. He then checked his smartphone. He had a reply from Hot Mature 69; it read:”Hi Bill,
Thanks for your message. I appreciate your honesty. I love your prince. You have incredible testicles. I love big testicles. I hope you like them massaged as I suck your magnificent cock.”


“I’m forty-seven, two weeks today. Maybe we could meet for a birthday meal then see what happens later. I got divorced five years ago. I have a son the same age as you. 


"I am a lady when I am socialising. I am a slut in bed. I am only interested in pleasure. No pain. No S&M. No bondage. Only pleasure. I love to be fucked hard and rough. I love lots of foreplay. I love oral giving and receiving." 


Tell me more about yourself. I am having a quiet night at home so will be able to reply quickly. 


I had a good feeling when I read your message. 


Hope to hear from you. 


Debbie aka Hot Mature 69 xxx.”


Paul replied, “Thanks Debbie, I have had a good feeling when I read your response. I'm like you. Only pleasure. I love to suck the clit of my partner as I finger fuck her. When she cums, I can feel and taste her. I hate hair in my teeth. Is your pussy smooth or do you have a bush? My tongue works better on smooth. As you can see from my picture, I'm shaved around my cock and testicles. Do you meet many men from this site? I'm very new here. In fact, this is my first day.
Thinking about you. Bill xxx.”


Five minutes later Debbie replied, “Thanks Bill, nobody has ever sucked my clit and finger fucked me at the same time. I have never met anyone from this site. I am on another roleplaying site and a dating site. I haven't had a cock inside me for nine years. I have had online sex with two guys. We skype, and I masturbate for them. They masturbate for me. That arouses me. My tits are very sensitive. I can cum when they are sucked and played with. I am shaved too as you can see from the attached pictures. I hope you like the one with my biggest dildo inside me. What are you doing tonight? Would you like to Skype later?
I would love to mother you. Can you send other pictures?
Thinking about you. Debbie xxx.”


Paul replied, “Debbie, I am an Accountant. I am still in the office with two colleagues trying to finish an audit. I will send you some pictures when I get home. I love how you take all of that dildo. I wish I were sharing a bottle of wine with you. I only drink wine now. I have never smoked. Do you smoke?  Do you enjoy a glass of wine?
Lots of kisses wherever you want them.
Bill xxx.”


Paul’s phone beeped. It was Debbie. The WhatsApp message read “Thanks Paul; I was so happy to come home and find the laptop working. A hundred kisses for you. You are not getting old you are just growing up. I hate the smell of beer. If I'm in bed, then come into my bedroom as I want to give you a thank you kiss for repairing the laptop. 
Thinking about you. 
Mum, xxx.”


Debbie replied to the message. It read “Bill; I hate smokers. My ex-was a heavy smoker and beer drinker. I love a glass of wine. My son has an excellent wine cellar. He studies wine. He is always at wine tastings. I wish he would invite me to go with him. I have never smoked in my life. Three years ago I was drinking far too much. I never drink when I am alone. I would love to share a bottle or two with you.
Where would you like to feel my tongue on your body? Lots of kisses Debbie xxx.”


Paul replied to the WhatsApp message. “Mum, I look forward to my thank you kiss. I will be home in twenty minutes. I have some Chablis in the fridge. Would you like to share a bottle with me?
Paul xxx.”


Paul replied to Debbie’s message. “Debbie, I would love you to squeeze the slit at the tip of my cock then lick there.
Where would you like my tongue?
I want you…..Bill xxx


Debbie replied on WhatsApp, “Paul, I would love that. If I am in the shower, when you get home then bring my glass to the bathroom. Kisses mum xxx.”


Debbie replied to the message. “I love my tits and cunt tongued. Maybe we can write tomorrow as my son is coming home. I have enjoyed writing with you. Kisses Debbie xxx.”


Paul replied to the WhatsApp, “Mum, I have had two bottles tonight. I'm looking forward to my thank you kiss. Is that so terrible?
Paul xxx.”


A minute later Paul’s phone beeped. Debbie had Whatsapp him. The message read, “Paul, we are both adults. We both have needs and urges. I want to give you a kiss you will never forget. If we both enjoy it, then we can continue. I think tonight we will take a big step in each other's lives. Thinking about you. Debbie xxx
Please call me Debbie when you get home. xxx.”


Paul arrived home. There was Rod Stewart on the stereo in the lounge. The curtains were closed, and the lighting was cosy. Paul opened the fridge and got a bottle of Chablis. He opened it, put it in an ice bucket. Took two wine glasses and went upstairs into the bathroom. The door was open. Debbie was wearing a black silk dressing gown. She had it belted tightly close to her. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her hard nipples were pressing against the silk. Paul sat on a stool and poured two glasses. Paul said, “Debbie, you look stunning. Is that OK for me to say that?”


Debbie took the two glasses off Paul. She put them on the shelf. Then took Paul off the stool and kissed Paul. Debbie’s tongue slid deep into Paul’s mouth. They were both kissing passionately. Debbie and Paul’s hands were exploring each other's bodies. Debbie undid the belt of her dressing gown. It slipped open. Her tits looked beautiful. Paul went down on her magnificent breasts. He was sucking them gently. He then slid his hand between Debbie’s legs. She spread her legs for him. She was very wet. Paul had three fingers inside her, and her clit felt enormous. Paul was still sucking her tits as he fingered her. 


Debbie had unzipped Paul’s fly and taken his cock out. Debbie said, “For fuck's sake that's the biggest cock I have ever seen. Is all that for mummy? Mummy is going to enjoy this.”


Debbie then took the wine and glasses into the Master Bedroom. She had Paul naked. They then started to 69. Debbie’s clit was enormous. Paul began to suck it. Paul was now fisting Debbie as he sucked her clit. Debbie was very wet. She was moaning with pleasure. Debbie had all of Paul’s cock in her mouth. She then squeezed the slit on the tip of Paul’s cock open and started tonguing it vigorously. 


Paul was now sucking Debbie’s clit and fisting her pussy hard. With his other hand, he was using her cum as a lube and now had four fingers inside her ass. Debbie was gripping his fist with her pussy muscles. She was pushing against Paul’s fingers inside her ass. Paul was in complete control. He turned Debbie around then slid his cock into her pussy. Debbie could take it all. Paul went in and out of her five times then came out of her throbbing pussy and slid his cock into her ass. Paul was rubbing her clit as he fully slid his cock inside her ass. She took it all. Debbie said, “This is fucking beautiful. Harder Paul, but don't cum inside my ass. I want you inside my cunt when you cum.”


Paul ass fucked her hard for fifteen minutes. He was rubbing her clit as he rode her. Debbie’s pussy was wet. She had cum a lot. Paul then came out of her ass and hammered into her pussy. He was fucking her hard. She loved it. Paul kept hammering away with an excellent rhythm for the next twenty minutes. He then exploded inside her. Debbie was gripping Paul’s cock to hold it inside her. Debbie said, “That was the best fuck of my life. I loved it when you sucked my clit and fisted me. You are the first man ever to ass fuck me and I loved it. I am so happy that we have done this. How do you feel?”


Paul replied, “That was the best fuck of my life. I enjoyed it. I think we are very compatible in bed. I think the more time we spend together, the better it will get. I am sure we will have a lot of fun together.”


Debbie then kissed Paul very gently but with a lot of passion. Debbie said, “I would love that Paul. It is a big step we are both taking. But, it feels so right. When did you first want to fuck me?”


Paul replied, “Years ago. After Aunt Joan died. You were so upset at her funeral. I didn't want to fuck you then. I wanted to hug and kiss you. To let you know that I was with you. Why didn't dad go to her funeral?”


Debbie said, “Because he's an absolute ass hole. I have some things I need to tell you now Paul. Please don't interrupt me until I am finished. Everything I have done in the last twenty-six years has been for you.”


Paul replied, “I’m a good listener, I won't say a word until you give me another special kiss.”


Debbie said, “Your Aunt Joan was not your Aunt, she was your grandmother. Her daughter was my best friend. We grew up together. We went to University together. She was one of the most intelligent, kind, generous and beautiful people I've ever met in my life. She was an excellent doctor. She had a one-night stand, and she became pregnant. She had a beautiful son. Aunt Joan looked after him when she was working. Six months later my friend was killed in a car crash. It then became impossible as Joan’s husband had severe dementia. It was no place to bring up a beautiful child. I adopted you and have done everything I could to give you a stable life.”


Debbie was crying now. Paul put his arms around her and gave her a gentle kiss. Paul said, “Thank you. Your friend would be so proud of you. I couldn't have had a better mother.”


Paul then kissed Debbie. She melted into his arms. Soon Paul was back inside her. For the next thirty minutes, they both shared the most beautiful and intense love making either of them had ever experienced. They both came at the same time. Debbie said, “Aunt Joan was a superwoman. I had a small practice in town. She left me her house which I converted into the Hotel and Spa and my consulting rooms. It's only for women. No men are allowed inside. She left me a lot of money as well. I took a gamble, but it has paid off. I have fifty luxury bedrooms. You need to book three months in advance to get a room.”


“I would like to spend time with you. You have a fantastic business too. We both have excellent staff. We should go on holiday together. I thought that we should go on a wine tasting trip to France. Would you like to do that?”


Paul replied, “I would love that. Why don't we go around the time of your birthday? We could celebrate your birthday in Champagne. That would be good. Then go to Burgundy and Chablis. We would both learn more about wine. Debbie, I want to tell you that you are a better kisser than Kay.”


They kissed again then Debbie said, “You are right about Kay, she only thinks of herself. Her mother, Jo, is a far nicer person. She worked for me as my Practice manageress for several years. She is superb. She remarried, and her new husband is doing nothing for her in bed. Twice a month she's to give him a blow job. He is a parrot waiting to fall off his perch. Jo puts up with it as she will inherit a lot when he dies. I see Jo once a month.”


Paul replied, “You're right, she is much kinder and nicer person than Kay. You are much better in bed than Kay. I don’t think I will be seeing much of Kay now. I believe she was seeing other guys while she was seeing me.”


Debbie smiled and said, “Thanks for the compliment. I will get much better. I must tell you this. I have quite a few girlfriends that I have sex with. I am very careful because of the number of Sexually Transmitted Diseases that are going around. Paul, I see it every day at my surgery. One reason the Woman's Hotel and Spa are so popular is that every guest is tested for STD’s when they arrive. If they are clean, they get a green plastic wrist bracelet. If they can be treated, they get a red bracelet. Red bracelets can only chat. They are not allowed to have sex while they are wearing a red bracelet.”


“The system works. It makes me a lot of money. I have a shop in the hotel that sells dildos, vibrators and every sex aid you can imagine. That store turnover is over six thousand a week, and I have a ninety percent profit on it. There's a lot of money in sex.”


Paul replied, “All these years I've thought you looked after pregnant women and women with women's problems. You are right if you see an opportunity to make money from it. What type of woman comes to you?”


Debbie answered, “Everyday I see pussy. Pussies, love sex. Young, old and in between all love sex and the majority love hard and rough sex. Every type of women crosses my door. I have twenty nuns that are at the Spa regularly. A lot of the nuns have had STD’s. I have lots of wealthy widows. Lots of married women not getting any sex at home. At the Spa, we provide services for every need. We have three ladies, and all they do is shave or wax pussies. You would be very popular with my patients.”


Paul replied, “When will you be home tomorrow night as I would like to take you out for dinner. Debbie, you are working hard all day then to come back and cook for me. They're twelve excellent restaurants within a few minutes walk from here. We should go out every night. I will adjust my schedule to allow us to do this. When we are out, I don't want you to wear any panties. Can I buy you some lingerie?”


Debbie said, “I would love that. I have lots of naughty lingerie. I love risqué lingerie. I will make sure everything is open crotch for you so you can feel me anytime you want. I will be home at five tomorrow, but we will go out later as I will need you inside me at five.”


Debbie then went down on Paul’s flaccid cock as Paul fingered Debbie’s wet pussy. Ten minutes later Paul was on top of her. Soon he had an excellent forceful rhythm going. He kept grinding away for the next twenty-five minutes then he came. They lay in bed cuddling and chatting. Paul asked, “Do you sell a lot of wine at the Spa?”


Debbie replied, “Yes, we sell a lot of Champagne and also a lot of house white and red. Why do you ask?”


Paul said, “I’m thinking of setting up a wine company and have a shop in the Center. I am also thinking of putting a Bistro in the Center. A lot of people come through my door every day.”  


Debbie replied, “That’s a good idea. When we are in France, we will look for wines that we can buy.”


They kissed again. Five minutes later they were both asleep. 


Paul woke at six thirty. Debbie was smiling at him. Debbie asked, “Do you need the bathroom? I have been, and I used the bidet.”


Paul went to the bathroom and relieved himself. He then used the bidet. An hour later they showered together then Debbie went to make breakfast. They both left for work at eight thirty. Paul phoned his Architect at nine and asked if he could come to the Center as he wanted to put in a Bistro and Wine shop. The Architect was there twenty minutes later. There was no problem, and the Architect would submit plans next week. Paul had to apply for a Licence for the sale of alcohol. 


At twelve Paul’s phone beeped. He had a WhatsApp message from Debbie which read: “Thanks for last night and this morning. My pussy and ass are still tingling. It was wonderful. Hope you're day is going well. Thinking about you…
...is there anything you would like me to do at five? Lots of hugs and kisses, your Debbie xxx.”


Paul replied, “Spoke to the Architect about the Bistro and wine shop. He is drawing up plans. At five I want you to sit opposite me in the lounge. We will have a glass of wine. I want to watch you masturbate in front of me. We will both be naked. Then I will come over and fuck you hard and rough. All my love your Paul xxx.”


Two minutes later a WhatsApp message beeped on Paul’s smartphone. It read:”You make me so horny. I will do that for you. Maybe one day I will bring a friend and I will fuck her and you can watch. When I am finished with her, you can come and fuck both of us. Would you like me in a threesome or even a foursome? I have some very naughty friends, and they all are clean. I can't stop thinking about you. All my love, your Debbie xxx.”


Paul replied, “That sounds great. I think you would get aroused when I fuck some of your friends. Kay messaged me to say she wanted to see me. I told her that I had fixed your laptop and you had invited me out for dinner. She said she wanted to do something special, and naughty with me. I am happy with you, but I am sure we could both fuck her if you want. Would you like that? All my love your Paul xxx.”


Debbie replied, “I have fucked Kay many times. She is good but Jo’s better. I will try and arrange them for tonight. I need to phone Jo to ask if she wants to stay out all night. I would love to watch you fuck a mother and daughter. As soon as I know, I will let you know. All my love your Debbie xxx.”


An hour later Paul’s phone beeped. The message read, “All is arranged. Kay and Jo will come to my house at seven-thirty, then we'll all go for a meal. I will see you at five and do what you asked. I will bring some Viagra for you as you will need it after dinner. Jo is fantastic in bed. I am looking forward to tonight. Are you? All my love, your Debbie xxx.”


Paul replied, “Yes I am. If we do this, then I will never stray from you. I honestly prefer older women. I will make “five” very special for you. All my love, your Paul xxx.”


Paul arrived home at four fifty. He opened the garage door, and Debbie’s Mercedes was sitting in its place. He opened the front door and Paul heard music coming from the lounge. Debbie was sitting on the sofa wearing an open crotch bodysuit with her legs wide open. Her tits looked beautiful. They were sticking out of the top of the bodysuit. She was fisting her pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand.


Debbie looked at Paul innocently and said,”I hope that you are not angry with me for starting before you, but I wanted my cunt wet for you when you arrived.”


Paul topped up Debbie’s glass then took the Champagne and ice bucket onto the coffee table beside the armchair he was going to sit in. Paul said, “You look fantastic fisting yourself.”


Debbie replied, “I love to be spanked gently. Paul, as we get to know each other better, then we can spice things up. Now get naked so I can see your magnificent cock, that I have dreamed about all day, get hard.”


Paul stripped and his cock was semi-hard. He sat down sipping his Champagne and watching Debbie. Debbie had her legs wide open and was fisting herself hard. She looked so sexy. Debbie was smiling and looking at Paul she said, “Are you going to fuck me hard tonight? I'm going to do a lot of different things when you're inside me. I know you want to ass fuck me first then go up my pussy. Your cock is getting harder. My pussy is so wet for you. I put some lube around and inside my ass. I will put some lube on your big boy before you go inside me. Are you ready for me?”


Paul said nothing but went over to Debbie who started to suck his cock. Then she put some lube on it. Paul turned her around then bent her over and went into her ass doggy style. He rode her hard for fifteen minutes. Paul was playing with Debbie’s tits. Debbie was still fisting herself and rubbing her clit. Then Paul pulled out of her ass and slid inside her pussy. He soon had a great rhythm going. Debbie was gripping him tightly. Paul was still playing with her tits and Debbie was still rubbing her clit. Twenty minutes later Paul exploded inside her. Debbie had a very loud orgasm at the same time. 


They kissed, and Paul got the glasses. Debbie said, “That was wonderful. Paul, I am so happy. I have felt so good all day. I have been thinking a lot about you. I would love us to have a child. I had one of the other gynaecologists check me out. Everything is good. You just need to give me lots of your sperm. Do you know that's the fifth time you have cum inside me in the last nineteen hours?”


“Jo’s looking forward to tonight.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

She was telling me Kay is going to California in September. She has an uncle out there, and she is going to teach in an American school. Her Aunt is also a teacher. She has got Kay, a job in the same school as her.”


Paul replied, “Kay, never told me anything. I have just taken her on holiday for two weeks. I don't think that I could ever trust Kay. I believe she just uses people. She only thinks of herself.”


Debbie replied, “Don’t get me started about Kay. When she was at the Teacher Training College, I gave her a Saturday job at the Spa. Kay was shaving pussies. She had a lot of regular clients. Kay was making lots of money on tips. She was eating their pussies. They said she was splendid at it. Then she was asking her clients if they would like to eat her virgin pussy for one hundred pounds. I know for a fact she was on the pill at fifteen. I treated her for gonorrhoea at sixteen. Then she bought a car. She had to stop her Saturday job as she had so much work at College. Then I heard she was doing house visits. I think I lost about thirty patients to her, but twenty have now come back.”


“I believe that she was working as an escort while she was at College. Three years ago I treated her very often for STD’s. I told her to start using condoms as I had to give her a stronger dose of antibiotics every time. She has been clean for the last two years. I think she visits five or six widows from the Spa, but I believe she has five or six sugar daddies that she also visits. Paul, Jo is a far nicer person than Kay. I would trust Jo with my life, but I don't believe Kay.”


They kissed again then Debbie gave Paul five hundred pounds to pay for the meal. She also gave him a box of Viagra telling him to take one tablet after he had finished his main course. He had to go to the toilet to take it. They then showered. Paul dressed in his bedroom. Debbie wanted to be alone as she had something special to put on. Paul tidied the lounge and got fresh glasses. He finished the first bottle then got a fresh one. Debbie came into the room. She looked stunning. Debbie was showing a lot of cleavage. She looked very sexy. Paul poured her a glass. The doorbell rang, and Debbie answered it. She brought Jo into the lounge, and Paul got Jo a glass of Champagne. 


Debbie said, “I have bad news, Paul, Kay got a call, and she had to meet an old friend tonight. I still think that the three of us will have a beautiful night together.”


Paul looked at Jo. She was showing a lot of cleavage too. She looked stunning. They chatted for twenty minutes then left for the Italian restaurant. They had an excellent meal. Paul excused himself after the main courses. He settled the bill then they left. They had two bottles of Champagne with their meal. Paul walked in the middle with Debbie on his left and Jo on his right. Paul was cupping both of their breasts. Both their nipples were hard. They arrived at the house. Debbie opened the door. Jo kissed Paul. Paul could feel the weight of her breasts as Jo pushed her pussy against his leg. 


Paul got a fresh bottle. When he got back to the lounge, Debbie and Jo were sitting on the sofa only wearing crotchless bodysuits and self-supporting stockings. Paul poured the Champagne then stripped. His cock was three-quarters hard but still looked impressive. Jo said, “Wow that's a big one.”


Debbie said, “Jo, would you like to work on Paul and I will watch you. Paul, she loves it in every hole. She also loves it hard and rough. Jo, suck Paul’s cock and testicles. Make him hard, and he will work on your pussy.”


Paul and Jo started to 69. Jo was fantastic. Her tongue was everywhere, and she could take the full length of Paul’s cock in her mouth. Paul was working on Jo’s clit. It wasn't as big as Debbie’s but was still big. Jo loved it as Paul sucked her clit and fingered her pussy. Jo was very wet. She was gripping Paul’s fingers. He now had four fingers inside her. Jo was pushing her pussy against Paul’s fingers. Paul was taking some of Jo’s cum and was lubing her ass with it. Paul had three fingers inside Jo’s ass.


Jo had cum three times with Paul’s sucking and fingering. Jo was moaning with pleasure. Paul slipped his cock inside her pussy. Jo took it all and was gripping Paul’s  cock firmly. Paul rode her pussy for five minutes then turned her around and went into her ass doggy style. Jo could easily take the full length, and it felt tight for Paul. With one hand he was rubbing her clit, and the other was playing with her big tits. Jo had a hand massaging Paul’s testicles as he ass fucked her. After ten minutes Paul came out and slid inside her very wet pussy. 


Paul soon had a powerful rhythm going. Jo was twenty times better in bed than Kay. Paul was euphoric with Jo; he was now riding her very hard, and she loved it. Paul orgasmed five minutes later. Jo said, “Kay hasn't got a clue. That was the best fuck of my life. Paul, you are amazing. Kay had this for a fortnight, and she fucks off to visit a friend. Paul if you ever need relief then just give me a call.”


Paul and Jo kissed. Then Paul kissed Debbie. Debbie’s pussy was wet. Debbie said, “I want the same.”


Paul then started on Debbie. His cock was so hard. Paul had never taken Viagra before, but it was working. Twenty-five minutes later he came inside Debbie’s pussy. Debbie had been deafening as Paul had fucked her. Afterwards, Paul sat on the sofa sipping Champagne as Debbie and Jo licked his cock clean. They then went to bed. They were asleep in minutes. 


Next morning Jo left at six as she had to take her husband to the hospital for a check up. She left a thank you note for Paul. She had put her mobile number on the note. Paul and Debbie woke at six thirty. They had an excellent session. As they showered, Debbie said, “When I watch you fuck another woman I get aroused. That turns me on. Paul, you have a graceful athletic movement. I could look at you all night.”


Debbie made breakfast, and they left at eight fifteen. Debbie said as she left, “See you at five. I think I will plan something for tonight. I'll message you.”


They kissed passionately then they drove to their work. Paul got into his office, and his phone beeped. He had a Whatsapp from Jo which read, “Paul, thanks for last night. I left you a note. In case you didn't get it, I got your number from Kay. I just wanted to say thank you. I am sitting waiting for my husband getting his tests done at the hospital. I am thinking how wonderful you were last night. I have messaged Debbie to tell her that I have messaged you. She hasn't a problem with it so write if you want. My pussy and ass are still tingling. Hope to see you soon. Kisses Jo xxx.”


Paul replied, “I enjoyed last night too. I loved how you teased my cock when you were gripping him so tightly with your pussy muscles. How long will you be at the hospital? Kisses Paul xxx.”


Paul got a message from Debbie which read: “Paul, that was beautiful last night. I love watching you ride other women. Jo was fantastic. The problem with Jo is she can only stay overnight once in awhile. At weekends she can come during the day but nights are an issue for her. I know a lot of wealthy widows and also a very rich spinster. She has a permanent room at the Spa. She is excellent in bed, but she has never had a man in her life. I was thinking of inviting her for dinner tonight. I know that we will have fun. Lots of kisses your Debbie xxx.”


Paul’s phone beeped he had a message from Jo which read, “Thanks for the compliment. I can grip harder if you want. The Consultant has just told me my husband must have an operation today. He has three tumours in different parts of his brain. He could be on the table for six hours. He is seventy-six. I don't think that he will make it. He has been a heavy smoker and drinker all his life. Paul, keep in touch. I will stay here with him. Thinking about you. Kisses Jo xxx.”


Paul replied to Debbie. His message read, “I trust your judgement. The spinster sounds interesting. Has she never had a man? Lots of kisses back Paul xxx.”


An hour later Paul’s phone beeped he had a message from Jo which read, “He has gone. He had a heart attack just before they took him to the theatre. I am happy it was quick. I would love to see you tonight. Kisses Jo xxx.”


Paul had just read Jo’s message and his phone beeped. He had a whatsapp from Debbie which read, “It’s arranged. Her name is Jill Gibson. Paul, she is very wealthy. Her father died and left her a fortune. She is a lovely woman. She dresses in an old-fashioned way apart from her lingerie which she buys in the shop at the Spa. She acts in a very reserved manner, but in bed she is wonderful. She will come to the house at seven. I can be home at four. Can you make it then? All my love Debbie xxx.”


Paul replied, “I will be there at four. Jo’s husband died today. She wants to see me tonight. What will we do? All my love Paul xxx.”


Debbie replied, “I feel for Jo. We will have the two of them tonight. Tell Jo to be at the house at seven. It will be a good night. See you at four. All my love Debbie xxx.”


Paul then sent Jo a message. It read, “I have messaged Debbie. Can you be at the house at seven? Debbie has invited Jill Gibson; I don't know her, to join us. I am sorry about your husband, but maybe it is better for you. See you at seven. Lots of kisses Paul xxx.”


A few minutes later Paul’s phone beeped. He had a message from Jo which read, “You will love Jill. She is quiet and unassuming. When she gets started, she is a turbo. I have slept with her a few times; she is good. She lives in Debbie’s hotel, but she also has a large country estate. You may be the first man for her as she once told me that she had never been with a man. Treat her gently at the beginning. If you suck her clit and finger fuck her as you did to me last night, then she will be yours. Until seven lots of naughty kisses Jo xxx.”


Paul got to the house at three fifty. Debbie had not arrived yet. Paul’s had a message from the roleplay website. Paul logged in, and the message read, “Hi Bill, I have met the guy of my dreams. I have cancelled all my accounts. I wish you luck and hope that you find what you're looking for. Debbie.”


Paul replied, “Dear Debbie, thank you for letting me know. I hope that it works out for you. Bill.”


Paul got a bottle of Chablis and two glasses and went into the lounge. He took his clothes off and waited for Debbie. Debbie arrived two minutes later. She was glowing. She came to Paul and kissed him passionately. Debbie said, “I think I came in the car thinking about you. She opened her legs, and her skirt rode up her thighs. She had no panties on. Paul easily slid three fingers inside her.


Ninety minutes later they both lay on the Chinese rug in front of the fire. Debbie said, “Be gentle with Jill tonight. When she gets used to you, then she will want it hard and rough. Jill is a very wealthy woman. I thought that I know maybe five very rich widows. I will invite them individually out for dinner before we go to France. You have money, and I have money. I have found that the secret in life is to use other people's money when you can. All of the women I will introduce you to are highly sexed good looking women.”


Paul replied, “I agree with that, but I don't like using people. I have enough money to live comfortable. If they wanted to invest in a business venture, then that would be OK. I feel sorry for Jo, but I think it is the best thing for her. She is so much better in bed than Kay. I don’t want to see Kay again.”


Debbie said, “I agree with you. I see us doing a lot of different things. If we have a little group like I suggested then, we will have all the financial backers we will ever need. Jill is a lawyer and an Accountant. She was her father’s Personal Assistant. Her father left her billions. She has helped me so much with my investments. She also has wonderful breasts; her nipples are very sensitive.”


They showered. Paul dressed in his bedroom as Debbie wanted to surprise him. Paul opened a bottle of Champagne. He had just sat down on the sofa when the doorbell rang. He answered it, and there was a tall and distinguished-looking woman standing in the doorway. Paul said, “Good evening, are you, Jill?”


The lady put her hand forward and said, “Yes I am. Are you Paul?”


Paul replied, “Yes, I am. How do you do? Please come in as Debbie is applying her war paint and Jo has not arrived as yet.”


They went into the lounge, and Paul poured her a glass of Champagne. Jill had a beautiful face but hardly used any makeup. Her clothes did nothing for her. She was tall and had a curvy body. Jill said, “You look so young, are you at University?”


Paul replied, “Thanks for the compliment. I have a law degree, but I received an inheritance from my aunt. I have always been interested in Antiques. I bought a four storey building, which was formerly a grain store. I converted into an Antique Center. I now have over two hundred dealers renting space from me. I love working with Antiques. What is your profession?”


Jill said, “How exciting. I have a law degree too. I am retired. I love Antiques very much. I have quite a few bits and pieces at my home. Is your Center the one that opened three years ago at the harbour?”


Paul replied, “Yes it is. Have you visited it?”


Jill said, “I have. You have some wonderful pieces there. I was thinking of renting some space there, but I didn't have the motivation. I would love you to show me around the Center.”


Paul gave Jill his business card. Jill gave Paul hers; it had her name, mobile number and an email address. Paul said, “Give me a call anytime. Mornings are best as it doesn't get busy until eleven.”


Paul topped up their glasses. Jill said, “I’m drinking too quickly. I am very nervous.”


Paul sat beside her and took her hand. Paul said, “You don't need to be nervous. If anything happens, I will be very gentle. If we do something that you don't like just tell me and I will stop. Please don't be nervous.”


Jill put her glass down then put her arms around Paul. She then kissed him on the lips. She slid her tongue gently into Paul’s mouth. Paul then cupped her breast. The nipple got hard very quickly. He stroked her nipple. Paul felt her relax as her kissing got more passionate. Then the doorbell rang. As Paul went to the door, Jill said, “Thank you, that was wonderful. Be gentle with me later.?”


Paul kissed Jo. She looked stunning. Jo was showing so much cleavage. Jo whispered to Paul, “To be honest I am happy he is away. I didn't have a good life with him.”


Debbie came into the lounge. She looked beautiful. Both Debbie and Jo knew how to dress. It was now twenty-five past seven. They left for the restaurant. Paul walked with Jill. He put his arm around her and cupped her breast. The nipple was hard. He played with it until they arrived at the restaurant. Jill whispered to Paul, “Do that to me on the way home. You made me cum. I want you tonight.”


They kissed then went into the restaurant. Jill sat on Paul’s left. Jo sat opposite him with Debbie to his right. During the meal, Debbie said, “I was thinking Paul, do you have any space at the Center where you could create an Auction House?”


Paul replied, “I have now. Six months ago I bought a company which was providing props to television companies and theatres. It is a good business. Three months ago I purchased a vast warehouse next door to the Center. I should have said that my Pension Fund bought the warehouse. We do a lot of house clearances for lawyers and people wanting estates settled. A lot of students buy furniture for their flats from us. We have the space and storage for an Auction House. I would need to look for staff as I wouldn't do general sales, I would only auction Antiques and Collectables.”


Jill said, “That sounds like good accounting. Hiring props out sounds fantastic.”


Paul replied, “I always paid a lot of attention to my Accountancy lectures at University. The props are a fascinating business.”


Jill smiled then blew Paul a kiss. Paul felt Jill’s leg pressing against his. After Paul had finished his main course, he excused himself. In the restroom, Paul took his Viagra. When he returned to the table, only Debbie was there. Debbie said, “Jill likes you. I think when we get home I'll look after Jo. Spend the night with her. She is very nervous as she has never had a man before. She has had a lot of women.”


They walked home. Paul cupped Jill’s breast and played with her nipple. Jill said, “This is a big step for me. I have wanted this since I was a teenager but never found a man that I wanted to do it with. Paul, I want to do it with you.”


They kissed passionately for several minutes then walked to the house. Debbie and Jo were already in the lounge. Paul went to the kitchen and got a bottle of Champagne, two glasses and a wine cooler. Then he and Jill went upstairs. In Paul’s bedroom, they kissed again. Then Paul undressed Jill. He left her with a crotchless bodysuit and self-supporting stockings. He then took her beautiful breasts out of the bodysuit. Paul then undressed. His cock was semi-hard but still looked impressive. 


Paul then started to play and suck Jill’s nipples. Jill put her hand on Paul’s cock and began to play with it. She had a very gentle touch. Paul put his hand between Jill’s legs. Jill opened her legs for him. Paul slid two fingers inside her wet pussy. Paul felt Jill’s clit. It was big. There was plenty of clit to suck. Paul’s cock was getting harder. Paul placed Jill on his bed and went down on her. Jill then put Paul’s cock into her mouth. Her tongue and lips were everywhere. Jill said, “This is the first cock I have ever had either in my mouth or pussy. It feels beautiful.”


Paul then started sucking Jill’s clit; he soon had his full hand with all his fingertips pressed together in a cone shape sliding in and out of Jill’s pussy. Jill was enjoying it as she pushed her pussy against Paul’s fist. Jill was now taking Paul’s full length in her mouth. Jill was gripping Paul’s fist with a lot of force. It felt good. They kept this going for ten minutes then Paul lay on the bed and said, “I think we are both ready. You go on top then you can control the pace of the ride.”


Jill smiled and nodded then kissed Paul. She squatted over his cock and rubbed the tip of Paul’s cock against her clit. Jill did this for several minutes. She then slid half of his length inside her. Jill was gripping him tightly, and with every thrust, she was taking a little more of him. Soon she was taking all of him and was riding him with an incredible rhythm. Paul was rubbing Jill’s clit with two fingers, and his other hand was playing with her tits. Jill had cum many times. After twenty-five minutes Paul exploded inside her. Jill gripped Paul’s cock and said, “That was wonderful. I never thought it would be this good. I felt you squirt inside me.”


They kissed and cuddled for several minutes then Paul opened the Champagne. They both sat on the sofa naked. Paul said, “I enjoyed that. You have a very light touch but very powerful pussy muscles when you grip my cock.”


Paul then told Jill that Debbie was not his real mother, but she had adopted him when she was at University. That he was the son of Debbie’s best friend, who had died in a car crash when he was six months old. Paul then said Debbie was forty-seven and she wanted a child with him. Paul then said, “I would like to see you too. I'm also sleeping with Jo. Debbie has another few women she wants to introduce me to. Jill, how do you feel about this?”


Jill smiled and replied, “I am forty-four, I would love a child with you. I would love to see you on a regular basis. I understand all about Debbie and her girlfriends; this is the way I've lived for years. Paul, I would love to become part of your life.”


She then kissed him. They went back onto the bed. For the next fifty minutes, Paul was everywhere. Paul was in complete control. He ass fucked her which she loved. He then pussy fucked her doggy style. Paul fucked her hard and rough. Jill had never experienced anything like it in her life. Jill said, “That was unbelievable. I love everything you did to me. Your cock is still hard. Let's have a glass of Champagne then I'll make you hard again.”


Paul topped up their glasses. Paul said, “If we're going to spend time together is it possible I could help you change your wardrobe. Jill, you have a beautiful body, but you don't show it to its full advantage. I would like you to arouse me when we go out. Tonight Debbie and Jo looked stunning.”


Jill smiled then said, “I will do that. I would like to visit the Center with you tomorrow morning. Is that OK with you?”


Paul replied, “No problem. We can spend the day there. I am sure that you will like it.”


Jill smiled and said, “Super. There's a woman in town that advises on makeup and hair treatments. She also provides advice on clothing colours. There's a boutique in the city that specialises in risqué numbers. A lot of the girls go there. I will phone in the morning and arrange it. Paul, all my life I have always played things down. I drive a Mini; it is a tuned Cooper S, but there are no badges. I have never wanted to look good for anyone in my life. I want to look good for you. How often will we see each other?”


Paul replied, “I think at least five days a week. I am sure that we are compatible in a lot of ways. In ten days Debbie and I are going to France to buy some wines. I will ask her if you can come with us.”


Jill said, “Where in France? I have a house in Champagne. It's years since I was last there but I have a housekeeper who lives in it.”


Paul replied, “It’s Debbie’s birthday, and I suggested that we celebrate in Champagne. I will ask her in the morning, but I will say that I want you to come with us.”


Jill bent over and kissed Paul. Jill said, “Thank you; that means a lot to me. Would you like me to wear provocative clothes for you? I have always wanted to be understated, in everything that I do. I could drive any car I want, but I prefer to go around unnoticed. I will change tomorrow. I would not do this for anyone else.”


Paul kissed her then cupped one of her breasts. He gently squeezed the nipple then said, “You have a beautiful body. If you do this, then it will arouse me, and I will respond in a very positive manner.”


Paul then slipped his hand between Jill’s legs. She spread her legs open for him. Paul slid his fingers inside her. Paul asked, “Tell me what you enjoy? Tell me what arouses you? Tell me your fantasies?”


Jill looked at Paul. She took his cock in her hand. She asked, “Would you like to know what the real me enjoys? What makes my cunt wet? Well, everything you did to me tonight. You are the first person that has satisfied me completely. We will get better in bed. I like to talk dirty when I am in bed. I like to be submissive and give pleasure. Now that I know you I would like to share you in bed with other women. I want to be fucked hard and rough when we are together. When I know I'm with you, I won't wear any panties. I love having my pussy fingered as you are doing this now. I have been to bed with a lot of women, but it was just for clean, casual sex.”


“I love Debbie’s hotel. The green wrist bracelet is an excellent idea. I could have as many women in a day that I wanted. Apart from Debbie, Jo and perhaps three others, they are the only ones I had what you could call a relationship with. I have never dated anyone in my life. I want to date you, Paul. I will do everything I can to give you pleasure. I have never been on the pill in my life. I want as much semen you can give me in your cunt. No other man will ever get in there.”


They kissed passionately for several minutes. Then Jill went down on Paul’s cock as Paul fingered Jill’s pussy. Paul then turned her around and went into her doggy style. He rubbed her clit and fingered her ass with his other hand. Thirty-five minutes later he came inside her. Paul came out of her throbbing pussy and topped up their glasses. 


Jill said, “I have had good orgasms in my life but nothing like this. I'm happy that you will tell Debbie that you want me to come with you. I will make arrangements that we will stay in my house. Paul, it's not a house it's a Chateaux which my grandfather bought in the early nineteen twenties. There are also hundreds of acres of vineyards. I believe that they are the finest vineyards in Champagne. We sell the grape harvest to the leading Champagne Houses. Last year this business made me forty-eight million euros. I have a manager and five employees. You will see it when we go to France.”


Paul said, “Wow that's a lot of money. I look forward to seeing this. Jill, when did you lose your virginity?”


Jill smiled and said, “I was twenty, and I was in France for the summer holidays. My father thought this would be good for me. I had a girlfriend from University with me. We shared the same bed. On the second week, we played with each other. Every day we were doing more. My father built a fantastic indoor swimming pool. We would swim nude. We had a lot of fun. We would make each other cum every night. We went to the Chateaux every year until I was thirty-two. My girlfriend married, and I was her bridesmaid. I lived at home with my parents. I worked as my father’s PA. It was a busy job. I kept ten secretaries going. We were in finance.”


“Over the next days, I will tell you more. Today I have companies that I still own. I have an Insurance company and two banks that I still own. I also have a lot of stocks and shares.”


They kissed again then cuddled close together in bed. Five minutes later they were both asleep. 

 

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments