Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum's Friends Chapter Two

"Mature women are attracted to a young businessman"

11
1 Comment 1
12.7k Views 12.7k
9.2k words 9.2k words

Next morning Paul woke at six. Jill was awake. They kissed gently as both of them were exploring each other's bodies. Paul was hard, and Jill was wet. They had ten minutes of foreplay then Paul went inside her. Half an hour later they were in the shower. Jill had fairish hair. Jill asked, “Would you like me to be more blonde than this? A lot of people have suggested that I would look great if I were blonde.”

Paul replied, “Wait until you have spoken to your advisors. After we are dressed, we will go down for breakfast. Debbie is usually in the kitchen at seven. After breakfast, we will go to the Center. If you don't wear panties, I will play with your pussy as I drive. I have a small apartment in the Center with a bathroom. When will you contact your advisors?”

Jill said, “I have both their mobile numbers. I will call after eight, from the car as we drive.”

Jill had bought an overnight bag with her. She changed her lingerie but wore no panties. They went downstairs. Debbie and Jo were in the kitchen with Debbie cooking breakfast. They all kissed and hugged each other. Paul explained that he was taking Jill to show her the Center and would leave after breakfast. At five past eight, they were in the car. Jill made contact, and both the advisors would meet in the makeup and hair consultant’s studio at eleven. After they had finished there, they would go to the boutique.

They arrived at the Center. Paul showed Jill around both the warehouse and the Center. Then they went to Paul’s apartment for coffee. Jill said, “This has so much potential. I think Debbie is right you should convert part of the Center into an Auction House. I collect jewelry, watches, Gold and precious metals. I also have many Antiques in my house. I would consider renting space from you here and doing a bit of trading. As we walked through the Center, we were the only people in the building, but there was a buzz about the place.”

Paul replied, “That would be nice if you were here with me. If we had urges during the day, we could come up here. I want to put a Bistro in the Center and also a wine shop. I have my Architect working on the plans. Jill, I thought after we are finished here today I could take you to get fresh clothes. Then we could go back to my place, but I don't need to as you will be buying new outfits this afternoon.”

Jill smiled and kissed Paul then said, “That was a beautiful thing to say.”

She kissed Paul again and put her hand on the bulge in Paul’s trousers as she spread her legs her skirt rode up her thighs revealing her pussy as she had no panties on. They showered together an hour later Jill took the two-minute walk to the hairdresser. Paul felt happy as he knew Jill was enjoying every minute that they were together. Jill was laughing and smiling a lot. He then sent Debbie a WhatsApp message which read, “Hi, I had a great night with Jill last night. I think it would be better if I just concentrated on you, Jo and Jill. I love giving the three of you pleasure. How do you feel about this?”

Twenty minutes later, Paul’s phone beeped, he had a message from Debbie which read, “I would love that. I have a very experienced lady for the Auction House for you. She is a patient. She's a wealthy widow. Her name is Lady Jean Smart; she is on a lot of the Antique programmes on television. She was a director of Sotheby's. She knows the business inside out. She has a meeting this afternoon, but I will bring her to the Center at four thirty. Is this OK with you? All my love, your Debbie xxx.”

Paul replied, “She is wonderful. She is my favourite on television. I look forward to meeting her. Thanks for arranging this. All my love, your Paul xxx.”

Just after one, Paul got a message from Jill which had several pictures attached. It read, “The new me… hope you like. Thinking about you, lots of naughty kisses, Jill xxx.”

Jill was now blonde. She looked stunning. Her makeup was perfect. It made a huge difference to her appearance. She was now a stunning looking woman. Paul replied, “You look fantastic. I am so happy that you did this. Debbie has arranged for Lady Jean Smart to visit the Center at four thirty this afternoon. Can you be there too? I'm thinking of you too. Lots of naughty kisses back. Paul xxx.”

Two minutes later, a WhatsApp message from Jill which read, “She is my favourite on television. If you can get her, that would be wonderful. I will be there. Looking forward to seeing you at four thirty. Lots of very special kisses. Jill xxx.”

At four fifteen, Jill arrived in a taxi laden with shopping bags. She looked amazing. She was showing a lot of cleavage, and her hair was beautiful. Paul helped her transfer the shopping bags into his car. Then Debbie and Jean arrived. Jean was a very tall, distinguished lady. She was also showing some cleavage. She looked good. Debbie introduced everyone then Paul showed her around.

At six Debbie suggested going back to her house for a glass of Champagne. Paul and Jill got into the car. Jill opened her legs and said, “Jean must work for you. I like her a lot and the way she was looking at me, I believe she likes me too. Paul, finger me as you drive.”  

They arrived there five minutes later. Paul and Jill carried all Jill’s shopping up to Paul’s bedroom. They kissed gently then Paul said, “You look beautiful. Thank you for doing that. Tonight will be special.”

They went downstairs to the lounge. Debbie and Jean were sitting on the sofa. Debbie said, "Jo was invited by a girlfriend for the weekend. She left this morning. Jean thinks that the Center is excellent and a top end Auction House would do well there.”

Paul topped up their glasses and poured Jill and himself a glass. Jean said, “I love your props business, that is an excellent idea. I'm downsizing and have so many rooms that I want to keep. Is it possible I could store them with you and if you rent them out we could split the rental change?"

Paul replied, “No problem, we can speak later about this. I believe that it is a business with a lot of potential. I have had Television Directors flying from London and Manchester to hire props. It is wonderful when they are doing a series of programmes. The money keeps rolling in. Jean, I believe that the better the quality that we offer then the better the business will be. What do you think is the best way to develop the Auction House?”

Jean replied, “You must keep the Auction House only making Specialist sales. I have several friends that I can introduce you to. I believe they will be like me and be interested in renting space from you. They would also be interested in working in the Auction House. I will arrange a meeting next week at the Center and introduce them to you. The Center is perfect. The lighting, heating and security are first class. How many dealers have you at the moment?”

Paul said, “Over two hundred, but I still have two other floors to open. There will be more space generated when we shift more of the house clearance stock to the warehouse. Is it possible if you could attend a meeting with my Architect with me?”

Jean replied, “I will do anything you want me to do. My friends will also help you in any way we can. We have all talked about doing what you have done. What you have done is wonderful. The software that you are using let's the dealers see exactly what is happening with their stock. Have you a competent manager?”

Paul said, “I’m here most of the time, and I am learning every day. I would like to have a manager, but I haven't come across a suitable person yet.”

Jean replied, “I have a friend who lives two minutes from the Center. She is an excellent cataloger, which you would also need in the Auction House. I will phone her tomorrow. I am sure that she would be interested. It means that if someone wants an item valued she can do it on the spot. Do many people bring things in that they want to sell?”

Paul replied, “Yes, we get a lot every day. We get a lot of gold and silver. I only pay by the weight. That is a lucrative business.”

Debbie said, “Shall we go to the restaurant now and we can chat there?”

Jean replied, “Is it possible I could have a quick shower? I have been running all day. “

Debbie said, “No problem, you know where the bathroom is.”

Jill said, “Jean, would you like me to do your back for you?”

Jean replied, “I would love that darling.”

Jean and Jill then went upstairs. Debbie said, “Jill is wonderful. She knows how important Jean is for you. I have told Jean that you are an excellent lover and have the biggest cock that I have ever seen. I think you should take a Viagra after your main course.”

Paul replied, “I will do that. I have spoken to Jill about France; she has a Chateau in Champagne where we can stay. I would like her to come with us.”

Debbie said, “That would be good. Jill is a very wealthy woman. I love the difference in her. She likes you a lot, Paul. I have known her for years, and she never cared what anyone thought of her. She always wanted to be low key. She cares about you that's why she is upstairs with Jean now. I am sure Jean will work with you. Her contacts will be fantastic for you. I told Jean not to wear any panties. She loves it hard in every hole. She has a big clit. When you suck her clit and finger fuck her, she will be all yours.”

Paul replied, “We can have a foursome when we come back. Jill has had a lot of sperm today. I will top you up tonight either before or after Jean. When we get back you and Jean work on me, I will tell Jill what we are doing.”

Debbie kissed Paul then said, “Thank you for thinking like this. I do love you, and I am sure Jo and Jill do too.”

They kissed again then Jean and Jill came into the lounge. Both were glowing. Debbie and Jill walked together with Paul and Jean walking behind. Paul put his arm around Jean and cupped her left breast. He could feel the weight of her breast. They were big. He stroked her nipple with his finger; it was very hard. Jean whispered, “Don’t stop I fucking love that; you will make me cum.”

Paul then squeezed her nipple between two fingers. Jean moaned with pleasure. They arrived at the restaurant. It was a Steakhouse tonight that had excellent steaks. As they entered the restaurant, Jean whispered, “I want you tonight, please fuck me hard. I need that so badly.”

Jean then kissed Paul, her tongue slid deep inside his mouth. Jill had seen all of this, she smiled and winked at Paul. Jean was like Debbie and Jill, all three were very articulate women. The steaks were excellent; they just melted in the mouth. After the main course, Paul excused himself and went to the restroom. He paid for dinner then they walked home. Jean walked with Paul. This time her right breast got all the attention. Paul squeezed her nipple much harder this time. One hundred yards from the house Jean whispered, “I have just cum.”

They kissed then went into the house. Jill went for some Champagne. When she went into the lounge, Jean was lying on the floor with her legs wide open 69ing with Paul. She was taking all of Paul’s cock in her mouth. Paul was sucking her clit and fisting her. Her pussy was so wet that Paul’s fist just slipped in when he was fingering her. Paul was taking some of Jean’s cum and was lubing her ass with it. He could now get three fingers inside her ass. Soon it was four.

Paul then turned Jean around. She was now kneeling in front of him. Paul then slipped his cock into her pussy. A minute later Jean was taking the full length. He pulled it out. Then he slid half of his cock inside her ass. Jean moaned with pleasure. A minute later he was riding her ass, and she was taking the full length. Debbie was rubbing her clit with two fingers, and Jill was playing and sucking Jean’s tits. Paul kept hammering her ass for ten minutes then brought his cock out and slid it into her pussy. He soon had a powerful rhythm going. Twenty minutes later Jean shouted, “Please stop; I can't take any more. Paul, that was wonderful. Give me this twice a week, and I will help you all I can.”

Jill smiled and blew a kiss at Paul. Jean then sat on the sofa sipping her Champagne she said, “That was wonderful. I am finished. That was the best fuck of my life. I will now just watch.”

Paul was lying on the floor. Debbie squatted over his cock rubbing the head of his hard cock against her clit. She then slipped it inside her pussy. Debbie started riding him cowgirl style. She was riding the full length of Paul’s cock. She was gripping him tightly as she rode him. Paul was rubbing her clit with two fingers. Jill was playing with Debbie’s tits. Debbie had a very powerful rhythm going which she kept going for twenty-five minutes. Then Paul exploded inside her. Debbie had cum for the fourth time seconds before. Debbie said, “That was good. I felt you squirt inside me.”

Debbie came off Paul and got her glass then sat down on the sofa with Jean. Jill got Paul their glasses and sat beside Paul on the floor. They chatted for five minutes then Debbie and Jean went upstairs. Jill kissed Paul then said, “Jean will be an incredible asset for you. I am so happy. Thank you for changing me. For the first time in my life, I felt men were looking at me. I never cared before. I would like to help you at the Center. Is that okay with you?”

Paul kissed her and said, “The outfits you bought are beautiful. I would love you to help me. We will be able to go to my apartment in the Center during the day. I know Jean will be an asset. On Monday I will push the Architect about the plans. We will not necessarily need planning permission as I believe a change of use would suffice. We will need an Alcohol License for the wine shop and Bistro. I am looking forward to France.”

Jill replied, “I was thinking about it, too. If we drive over it will take over a day. I have a private jet company. It will take us an hour and a half, and my housekeeper will pick us up from the Airport. There's a Minibus kept at the Chateau. We can use that when we're touring the wine regions. I am looking forward to it too. We'll all have a lot of fun. Can I move in here with you? I will still keep my room at the Spa as I enjoy swimming there.”

Paul said, “Yes you can. That's a good idea. It's very tiring driving. I have never been on a private jet. Is it good?”

Jill replied, “It’s wonderful. You arrive at the Airport, and you are in the air five minutes later. My grandfather set it up. In the early days, our biggest customers were the Champagne Houses. They've so much money. They would fly their clients into Reims Airport. You will enjoy it.”

Jill went down on Paul’s hard cock. She sucked him for a while as Paul fingered her pussy. Jill then squatted over him in a reverse cowgirl position. She then slid his cock inside her. Jill moaned with pleasure as she started to ride him. She was doing what Debbie had done; she was riding the full length of Paul’s cock. She was also gripping it tightly. She soon had an excellent rhythm going. Paul was rubbing her clit with two fingers. His other hand was playing with Jill’s tits. Twenty minutes later Paul came inside her. They finished their Champagne then went upstairs to bed.

Tuesday Morning

Jean had arranged a meeting in the Center with six of her friends. Pat, the cataloger who had worked a lot with Jean in Sotheby's and the television programmes. An Aunt and niece, Isabel and Val, who had also worked with Jean at Sotheby's and the television programmes. Lady Margie Watson, who was also on the television programmes but she was in her early sixties and was semi-retired. She was very knowledgeable and very popular. She had over two million Twitter followers.

Finally, there were Sue and May, two sisters. Sue had studied law then joined Sotheby's. She was very knowledgeable. May was a doctor, who sometimes helped Debbie out at the Spa. Their family business which was quite substantial had passed to the two sisters on the death of their father. They shared a vast property portfolio. All were widows apart from Sue who had never married.

Debbie was at work so wouldn't be at the meeting. Jo was busy with the funeral which was on Wednesday. Paul had told Jo that he wouldn't attend as he had no wish to see Kay again. When Paul had told her, this Jo replied, “To be honest, I don't want to go but I must as so many relatives are coming.”

Jo had people arriving from Spain who would stay with her until Sunday. She had come to Paul’s house on Monday afternoon, and they had a good session. Paul was having a very good time with Debbie, Jill, Jean and Jo. He was managing to keep them all happy.

They arrived at the Center just before ten and the six were waiting for them. When Paul saw them, he was impressed. They all had class and were all very fuckable. Jean introduced them to Paul and Jill. Jean then took control. She showed them the Center then the warehouse. They were all impressed. Paul suggested that rather than go out for lunch he had a table that could seat ten. He could order an Indian takeaway. Everyone agreed. They went upstairs to Paul’s apartment. Paul offered them Champagne. They all accepted. Paul ordered the food which arrived twenty-five minutes later.

They were all going to rent space. Paul had a private conversation with Pat. She would start tomorrow as Center Manager. Paul found Pat very attractive. She was tall and had a matronly appearance. She also had enormous breasts which just stuck out. Paul spoke with everyone. Margie would rent space and also advise everyone on purchases. Isabel and Val would start to bring their items tomorrow. Margie, Isabel and Val were very similar. They all were very attractive, and all had wonderful breasts.

May and Sue were very reserved in everything they did or said. They would start bringing their stock tomorrow. May asked, “I have several houses to clear as I am downsizing. Is it possible I could rent some space in the warehouse?”

Paul replied, “No problem. There will be no charge if it's just on a temporary basis. Do you have many houses?”

May smiled then replied, “My parents died, and they had two. My husband died, and we have two. All are nearly sold, so I need somewhere to store the contents. I love your props department. I could give you several entire rooms from different periods.”

Paul replied, “That would be good. We could split the rental, and there will be no charge for the Warehouse. Debbie Roberts sends her regards.”

May said, “I appreciate that. I send my best regards back. I haven't seen Debbie for a couple of months.”

Paul thought May and Sue would be tough to get into bed, especially May. They were both very attractive with great bodies. Paul doubted whether the two of them were getting any sex.

They all left the Center together. In the car, Jean said, “That was a good day. Every one of them will be an asset for the Center. Sue and May are  quiet and reserved, but both are very hard working.”

Paul replied, “I was thinking the same. I don't believe that they have a very active sex life.”

Jean replied, “In all the years I've known Sue, I have never known her to have had a boyfriend or girlfriend. I have heard that May didn't have a good marriage.”

Jill said, “They are the ones that are usually the hottest.”

They arrived at the house. Jill said, “I must phone my housekeeper. All the rooms are covered in dust sheets, so she needs time to prepare for us. I will also arrange the flight for a week on Thursday in the morning.”

Jill then went on to the terrace and phoned Colette, her housekeeper, as Jean and Paul sat in the lounge. Twenty minutes later Jill came into the lounge. She said, “This is unbelievable. I phoned France; everything is okay, we will go a week on Thursday. I have not spoken with Colette for over five years. She has been the housekeeper there for over twenty years. She told me that she and a friend have been using two barns at the Chateau to store Antiques. She was very guilty that she hadn't asked my permission. I told her that I trusted her and that didn’t matter. I have asked her to send me pictures of the stock she has. I have given her my email address, and she will send me the pictures.”

“She and her friend are selling to the trade as she wouldn't use the Chateau as a shop. This could be interesting. She is sending me some pictures. Jill got her iPad. Five minutes later she had lots of pictures which she showed to Jean. Jean looked at them then said, “I would need to know the prices, but the quality is fantastic.”

Jill then phoned Colette and put Jean on the phone to speak with Colette. Twenty minutes later Jean came off the phone and said, “The prices are incredible. She knows what she is talking about. Every Spring I hire a seven and a half ton lorry. I spend a week in France and Belgium. I could live from the profits that I make from this trip for a year. I believe that you are going to France next week. I would like to come with you. I would like Pat to come too. Margie is in London next week filming.”

Jill said, “I think that is an excellent idea. I am now so looking forward to this trip.”

Next Thursday morning, Jean, Pat, Debbie, Jill and Paul left for Reims. The flight was booked for eleven thirty. They were in the air at eleven thirty-five. They all had Champagne which was dreadful. Jill said, “This Champagne is awful. Order lunch, but could everyone order a different meal as I would like to check out the quality. I haven't been on Gibson Jets for four years, but that Champagne was nearly undrinkable.”

They all ordered different meals. One was worse than the other. Jean said, “The plane and service is excellent, but the quality of the food and Champagne is dreadful. Jill, I think you need to do something about this.”

They arrived at Reims Airport. Colette was there and drove them to the Chateau, which was impressive. Colette was driving a V-Class Mercedes which had nine seats. Paul asked, “I’m looking for a good Champagne producer can you point me in the right direction?”

Colette replied, “I’m so glad you asked me that now. My partner in the Antique business’s  husband is a Champagne producer, but his Champagne is not so good. There's a restaurant two minutes from the Chateau, which has been awarded a Michelin star. The food is fantastic. All the major Champagne Houses are using him. He does banquets for two and three thousand guests. His father Rene Vert produces, in my opinion, the best Champagne from the region. I will reserve a table for you for this evening but don't tell Nicole about this and don't invite us if you want to negotiate with him. Serge, his son, speaks perfect English, therefore, you won't need me.”

Paul thanked Colette. They were shown to their bedrooms, which were amazing. Then they met on the terrace where they were introduced to Nicole. They were then taken into the two barns where the Antiques were stored. It was an Aladdin’s cave. Jean and Pat were impressed with the quality of the pieces and the prices. After two hours they went into the lounge where Nicole offered them Champagne. She said, “This Champagne is from the Champagne House of my husband.”

The Champagne was poured. Colette was right, but everyone was diplomatic. Jill and Paul had gone to the Master Bedroom to make a call. Jill had called her PA within the Gibson group. Lena was her name, and she was Swiss and had a law and accountancy degrees. Jill said, “This morning was embarrassing. Four friends and I flew on Gibson Jets. The  Champagne and meals were disgusting. Does anyone check the quality of what we are serving? How much Champagne and how many meals do we get through every month and what do they cost us?”

Lena replied, “Jill, I am so sorry to hear this. When I am flying, I don't drink as I have to work at my destination. My flights are usually short, and then I have working lunches or dinners, so I don't eat when I am flying. We are using Airport catering as it is the most convenient. I believe that we are going through thirty-two thousand meals a month and twenty thousand bottles of Champagne. I will need to check the prices but will get back to you in the next hour.”

Jill replied, “Thanks, Lena, I am going out for dinner in the next hour but please phone as soon as you know. I don't blame you for not being aware. We must do something quickly to rectify this. I look forward to hearing from you.”

Everyone was now changing for dinner. Colette was going to drive them to the restaurant at seven. They were going to have a meeting after breakfast regarding the Antiques.

IsabellaCarring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaCarring

Colette and Nicole were more than impressed when they saw that Lady Jean Smart was involved in the business. She was a huge star on French television as the Antique programmes were sold to a French television company which then used subtitles when they were shown on French television.

They arrived at Serge’s restaurant. It was quite quiet. A Frenchman with a beautiful smile approached their table. Paul asked for the Champagne of the house. The man nodded then came back with a bottle and five glasses. He presented the bottle; the label read, “Rene Vert Premier Cru”. He then poured a tasting amount in Paul’s glass. Paul tasted it then said, “Wonderful.”

Rene finished the bottle filling the five glasses. He looked at Paul and Paul signaled for another bottle. Everyone said the Champagne was excellent. Then a younger man in a chef's uniform came to the table with menus. Paul said, “Your father’s Champagne is excellent. Do you have a distributor in the United Kingdom?”

Serge replied, “No we don't, but we would like one.”

Paul stood up and shook his hand. Paul said, “Depending on the price I could be your man. Is it possible to have ten cases of this Champagne when we leave? Is it also possible to have six of the bottles chilled?”

Serge smiled and gave them the menus then said, “That's not a problem. The Coq Au Vin is today's special.”

Jill asked everyone to pick a different main course which everybody did with Jean opting for the Coq Au Vin. Everyone was so impressed with the Champagne. Jill got a WhatsApp message from Lena which read, “Champagne costing twenty-two pounds per bottle. Meals nineteen pounds fifty per meal. Steaks twenty-six pounds fifty per steak. Hope this helps. Call me back if I can help further. Regards, Lena.”

Paul, after he read the message, shook his head. The meals arrived. Everything looked perfect on the plate. There was total silence as they ate. Then fantastic, best I have ever tasted, so tasty and so special were said. Jill said, “We must have these meals.”

Serge came to the table and asked, “Have you enjoyed your meals?”

They were now on their fifth bottle of Champagne. Paul asked, “Serge, I need twenty thousand bottles of Champagne per month. I also need thirty-two thousand meals a month. Initially, I would like a choice of five main courses. Later we can extend this. Can we arrange a meeting to discuss price but at the moment is it possible for you to supply these amounts?”

Serge replied, “Wow that's a big order. Yes, we can provide the Champagne, but if you need twenty-five percent more per month then we would have to look at it, but we still would be able to supply you. The meals are easy. I would suggest for the five courses a salmon dish, which would suit vegetarians, Coq Au Vin, Hungarian Goulash, a lamb dish and Entrecote Steak Chasseur. If you come tomorrow, you can taste them.”

Paul replied, “We could come at lunchtime tomorrow. Can you give me an indication of the price?”

Serge replied, “The meals apart from the steak would be five euros per meal. The steak would be ten euros fifty. I must ask my father for the price. He has changed you eight euros a bottle for your order tonight. For twenty thousand bottles per month, I am sure that it will be less than that.”

Jill winked at Paul. Then she phoned Colette to pick them up. They were finishing their Champagne when Colette came into the restaurant. Serge hugged her, and they kissed each other on the cheek. Serge said, “Is the Champagne for the Chateau? If it is, then take the case with the six chilled bottles, and my father and I will deliver the rest at eleven thirty tomorrow morning.”

Paul paid for the meals and all the Champagne. Then they left. In the car, Paul said, “I’m going to have those meals in the bistro. That Champagne is easily the best that I have ever tasted.”

Colette drove them back to the Chateau. She said, “You have done the right thing.”

When they arrived at the Chateau Debbie, Jill and Paul took a chilled bottle of Champagne upstairs. Jean, Pat, Colette and Nicole were in the lounge. Fifty minutes later, Debbie, Jill and Paul were asleep.

Next morning, they all had another session. They showered together then went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast Colette filled the dishwasher then joined them in the lounge. Paul said, “We are very interested in doing business with you and Nicole. I believe that you are not retailing your stock but wholesaling it on to the trade. My intention is to ship all your stock to the Antique Center then retail it. In a typical week, how much do you spend on inventory?”

Colette replied, “The trouble is our cash flow. We can easily spend over five thousand euros every week, but we have only bought one thousand euros worth in the last two weeks as we don't borrow money to buy our pieces. We only spend what we have in cash.”

Paul said, “That is the best way to work. Can you tell me how much you have in stock at the moment?”

Colette got up and came back with her iPad. She opened it up then said, “At cost, we have one hundred and twelve thousand six hundred and fifty euros. We have three thousand eight hundred and forty-five euros in cash.”

Paul who Jean had told him the cost value of the two barns was over a quarter of a million pounds which Pat had verified then said, “Thank you for your honesty. I have a proposition to offer you and Nicole. We have eleven people in our group within the Center. Every one of us will invest twenty thousand euros into a buying fund. We will also put in twenty thousand for you and Nicole. That's two hundred and sixty thousand euros.”

“That means the stock in the barns is taken away you will have along with the cash you have one hundred and fifty thousand euros to spend on inventory. After the pieces are sold, the profits would be divided by thirteen. We would all share the same profit. Each of us in the buying group will probably want other items from you which would be a private deal between you and that individual. We would also pay you five percent of the cost value of the items the group buys from you. This is not much, but you are not paying rent for the barns. Do you use the Mercedes for transporting the pieces you buy?”

Colette replied, “That sounds fantastic. Yes, we use the Mercedes. If we have larger items to move, then we use one of Nicole’s husband's vans. I believe that this could work very well. Nicole, what do you think?”

Nicole answered, “I’m sure it would be wonderful. How many times could we have bought things cheaper if we had that much money to buy with.”

It was agreed that they would do it. Colette and Nicole would also fly to the Center so they could see it first hand. At eleven thirty Serge and Rene arrived. They put the Champagne into the cellar then went into the lounge. Serge gave Paul one hundred euros then said, “My father has agreed to the price of seven euros per bottle. We can have, if you tell us after lunch, have twenty thousand bottles of Champagne and thirty thousand meals ready for Monday. Where will you prepare your meals as you would need a Rational Steamer?”

Jill replied, “That is wonderful. These meals are for Gibson Jets. Every one of the planes has one in the galley. Is it possible for me to see your kitchens?”

Serge answered, “That’s not a problem. After our meeting, we can go to the restaurant, and you will see everything. One thing I must ask you. How quickly can we be paid? I'm sorry to have to ask this, but we are under a lot of pressure from the bank. I had to borrow eighty thousand euros, and they're charging me eighteen percent on this. The big problem is that they have taken security on my father’s Chateau. The restaurant is worth over two hundred thousand euros, but they won't change the security.”

Paul said, “I will arrange the loan for you, but it will probably take a week or so to get the money transferred. Do you need any further working cash as I would charge you two percent above bank rate? The bank rate in France is two percent so that I would charge you four.”

Serge replied, “That would be wonderful. If you could make it one hundred thousand euros, then that would be perfect. If this comes to reality, then I'll be able to adjust your prices.”

Jill said, “Serge, you will have your money tomorrow at the same deal as Paul has offered you. As soon as you invoice us, you will be paid by return. Do you know Monsieur Paul Le Grand?”

Serge replied, “I do, Monsieur Le Grand is, without a doubt, the best lawyer in the Champagne area. Does he not look after your vineyards?”

Jill said, “Yes he does as his father did before him and as his son will do after him. I will phone him now and arrange for him to contact you.”

Jill then called Paul Le Grand and explained what she wanted to do with Serge. She arranged to meet him in half an hour at Serge’s restaurant. They all left for Serge’s restaurant with Colette and Nicole. Jean had phoned the Center and Margie, and all the others had accepted the twenty thousand euros for the group buying. When Jill saw the small Rational Steamer which Serge used for experimenting with new recipes, she told Serge she wanted one. Serge phoned the dealer who had one in stock along with a small vacuum packer. Monsieur Fleury was the man that had supplied Jill’s AGA several years before would install the Rational this afternoon at two thirty. Colette would go after lunch to open the door for him.

Paul and Jill were having a discussion about training the Gibson Jets staff in the preparation of the meals on the aircraft. Paul had suggested making a video with Serge.

Jill was happy about this. Jill said, “We will ask Serge if he knows a cameraman.”

Nicole said, “I know a cameraman, he is excellent, he only films in HD. He has wonderful lighting. He is not expensive; I am sure he would do an excellent job for you.”

Jill replied, “Can you contact him then to arrange for him to visit the Chateaux. Is he involved in television or films?”

Colette answered, “Yes he was trained at Canal+ where he rose to a senior cameraman. Eight years ago he set up his company, Jill I will be honest with you; he is excellent, but he works in the porn industry.”

Jill replied, “That does not matter Colette, I respect your judgment. If you can ask him to come to the Chateaux this afternoon.”

Colette answered, “Jill, I will phone him after breakfast. Hopefully, he is free and able to do it.”

After breakfast, Colette came to the terrace and said, “Great news he can come this afternoon at five.”

Jill then phoned Serge; she said, “Monsieur Fleury has finished the installation, we are going to make a video, so every aircraft and member of the cabin service will have a DVD of a video showing how to heat and serve the meals. Is it possible you could come to the Chateaux around five-thirty this afternoon just to show me on my own Rational Steamer how to do it? Can I also have four portions of each of the five meals we will be serving just in case I make a mistake when I am serving them.”

Serge replied, “No problem, the laundry is just in so I will be wearing spotless whites. Just call me when you need me. Jill, this will be so easy, so don’t worry about it.”

Thierry, the cameraman, arrived with a makeup artist and a soundman. Jill explained what they wanted them to do. Jill then phoned Serge to say the cameraman had arrived.

Thierry said, “I know what you are trying to do. Madame Gibson, I suggest taking a film of the gates and entrance, then the driveway to the Chateaux, to show the Chateau in all its glory. Then we shoot in the kitchen. The buildup would set the video up completely. How many DVDs will you require?”

Jill replied, ‘I would say two thousand five hundred.”

Serge arrived then he went into the kitchen where he heated the five main courses then plated them. Jill then did the same, and she was perfect.

Thierry said, “This is no problem, my sound and lighting man will now set up. I suggest that my makeup artist works on both of you. I have a drone with me; it is a perfect day so that I will film the entrance, driveway, and the Chateau.”

He then left. The sound/lighting man got the kitchen set up. The makeup artist was incredible. She changed the look of Jill's makeup completely. She then suggested that she could look at Jill’s clothes as she believed she could make Jill look better. They went upstairs to Jill’s wardrobe. Ten minutes later they came down, and Jill looked stunning, Jill was wearing her pearls in three strands which were nestling beautifully between her breasts. Jill asked Claudia, the makeup girl for her mobile number.

Then Claudia started on Serge. Thierry returned then brought out an Apple Laptop and showed Jill and Paul the entrance, driveway, and chateaux. It looked amazing. Thierry asked if there was a Chateaux Gibson crest or artwork with a logo on it.

Jill replied, “Let me go to my father’s old desk. I am sure there is some parchment writing paper there which must be thirty years old.”

Jill came back three minutes later with two sheets of embossed notepaper. Thierry looked at it and said, “Wonderful; it would cost a fortune to have this done today. Madame Gibson, I suggest that this is the logo you use for Chateaux Gibson Champagne, it has so much class.”

They then started to film. The first take was Jill speaking; she said without any notes, “Hello, I am Jill Gibson, Chairwoman of Gibson Air. Four days ago, I had the biggest embarrassment of my life. Due to personal circumstances, I had not flown with Gibson Air for over four years. I invited some friends to Chateaux Gibson in Champagne. My Great Grandfather bought the Chateaux just after the first World War.”

“My family have always wanted the best for all of our companies. I was embarrassed to be told that the quality of the food that was being served and also the quality of the Champagne was bad. We have managed to turn this around in less than four days. We will now be producing our own Champagne as we own our vineyards in Champagne. The Chateaux is now going to be converted into a top class Hotel.”

“I am now going to show you with the assistance of Chef Serge how to heat our new meals in the Aircraft and how to serve the meals decoratively on the plate. We are starting off with five main courses. The menu will be enlarged in the following weeks. I am now giving you my email address. If any member of our staff feels we can improve our service, then please email me.”

Then Jill gave a perfect demonstration on heating the meals. Serge joined her to demonstrate how to serve the meals on the plates. It was all done on the first take of each stage. Everyone was watching, they all thought it was an excellent presentation.

Thierry said, “I will now go back to my studio and edit this all together. It is now four thirty. I hope to have it finished by eight. Can I bring it to you for viewing and if you would like any changes?”

Jill replied, “Thierry, we will be in Serge’s restaurant at eight. Our table is booked for seven. You can bring it there if you want.”

Thierry answered, “I will do that as my apartment is just around the corner from Serge’s restaurant. I will also work on the logo. I feel that you will like the DVD. If you give me the all clear, I can have the two thousand five hundred DVDs for you tomorrow, with all the printing for the cases done as well. I will come to Serge’s.”

Jill said, “Claudia, is excellent. She knew immediately what the best for me was. She also knew what the best clothes for me were. I am going to take her shopping with me before we go back home. Paul, you must come with us as I would love to know what colours are right for you.”

Jean said, “I would love to come too as I think what she has done with you Jill is amazing.”

Jean asked, “Can we do it on Monday and go to the boutique that Nicole and Colette have recommended?”

Jill replied, “I will message her and ask if Monday morning is good for her.”

When they arrived at Serge’s restaurant, Thierry was already there. He was sitting in the bar area showing Serge the video. He then played it from the beginning for all to watch. It was unbelievable. It was so professionally done, the film of the gates, entrance, driveway and the chateaux he had Beethoven's "Fur Elise" playing, Jill started to speak. Jill looked stunning; she was totally relaxed, she did get her message across. Serge was fantastic too. Everyone said it was excellent.

Thierry then showed the paperwork he had done for the DVD. It was so professional. He gave Jill two of the DVDs then said, “If you are happy with it I will leave now and start on the production. By one o’clock tomorrow you will have all the DVDs.”

Jill replied, “In regards to payment I can pay you by Credit Card or PayPal direct from my Bank Account. If you want cash, you will have to go to Monsieur Paul Le Grand in Epernay.”

Thierry answered, “Cash is always King. I will go to Monsieur Le Grand.”

Jill replied, “How much do you want in total so that I can advise him?”

Thierry answered, “For everything, five thousand euros.”

Paul said, “I can give you five thousand euros in cash tomorrow Thierry.”

Thierry answered, “That is wonderful, I will bring the invoice with me.”

Thierry then left, they then ordered. Paul asked Serge, “Do you have any meals prepared?”

Serge replied, “Yes I have. You can ship thirty-three thousand meals on Monday.”

Jill said, “That is wonderful, I am so happy. This is going faster than I thought it would go. By Thursday, our meals will be throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and the far east. Serge, can you do some Chinese dishes as that market is growing, we now have thirty-five planes in China.”

Serge replied, “Jill, let me experiment with that. I have a Chinese friend who is an excellent chef. I will let you know after I've spoken with him.”

They arrived back at the Chateau. Debbie, Jill and Paul went upstairs with a bottle of Champagne. Paul was fingering both Debbie and Jill’s pussies. Both were now kneeling in front of the sofa with their legs open. Both were very wet. Paul had four fingers inside each of them. Both were gripping Paul’s fingers. Paul now had two fingers on each of their clits and was rubbing them intensively. Within two minutes they had both cum. Paul said, “Who wants to go first?”

Jill answered, “Do Debbie as I get aroused when I watch you fuck.”

Debbie said, “Let me go on top.”

Paul lay on the bed, and Debbie squatted over him. Debbie was rubbing the head of Paul’s cock against her clit. She then let half of his cock slide inside her. Debbie was gripping Paul’s cock as she started to ride him. Within a couple of minutes, Debbie was taking the full length of Paul’s cock. Debbie had built up an excellent rhythm. She was starting to ride Paul hard. Paul was playing with Debbie’s nipples with one hand while his other hand was rubbing her clit. Debbie was grinding into Paul’s cock. She was magnificent. After fifteen minutes Debbie had a big orgasm. Debbie said, “That was beautiful.”

Debbie then gave Paul a long passionate kiss. Debbie put on a dressing gown and went downstairs for another bottle. She came back two minutes later and said, “Jean, Margie, Colette and Nicole are going for a swim. I am going to join them so that you two love birds can have some time to yourselves.”

Debbie kissed Paul and Jill and went downstairs. Jill then came onto the bed. She took Paul’s cock then went down on him. She was licking and sucking his cock. Jill then said, “Take me to the moon. Please fuck me hard and rough. I am so wet thinking about this.”

Paul then made Jill bend over the bed. Paul then pushed his cock into Jill’s pussy. He gave her five thrusts then pulled it out. He then slid it inside Jill’s ass. Soon Jill was taking all of Paul’s cock in her ass. Paul was fingering and rubbing Jill's pussy. Paul was slamming into Jill’s ass. She loved it. After ten minutes Paul pulled out then went into Jill’s pussy. He got into a great rhythm. Paul was riding Jill hard. He kept this up for twenty minutes, then Paul exploded inside Jill. Jill had cum three times. She now gripped Paul’s cock and held him inside her.

Jill said, “That was wonderful. I felt you spurt when you came. It felt so good. I am not on the pill, and I still have my periods. I wouldn't care if I become pregnant.”

Paul opened the bottle and topped up their glasses. Paul said, “I agree with you. What naughty things would you like me to do to you?”

Jill replied, “Let's just relax drinking our Champagne. I am sure we will find lots of naughty things to do. I would love to give you a titty fuck but don't cum on my tits. I want all your cum inside my pussy. I haven't felt this happy for a very long time.”

Paul then kissed Jill. It was a long passionate kiss. Paul was playing with Jill’s tits. They looked fantastic. He started to suck on her hard nipples. Jill then started stroking Paul’s cock. It was hard. Jill was stroking with one hand while her other hand was exploring Paul’s testicles. She was cupping them and squeezing them in a very gentle way. Paul then slipped two fingers into Jill’s wet pussy. Jill said, “Give me a titty fuck.”

Paul then straddled over Jill. She was lying on the bed. Paul was kneeling with his cock between Jill’s big tits. Jill then squeezed her breasts onto Paul’s cock. Paul started to ride her tits. Jill was able to lick and suck the tip of Paul’s cock as he titty fucked her. Paul then put his hand on to Jill’s pussy. Jill opened her legs, so Paul had full access to her. Paul started fingering Jill quite vigorously as he rode her titties. Jill was pushing against Paul’s fingers as Paul was fingering her. She was also gripping them. Jill asked, “Are you ready to go inside me?”

Paul replied, “I'm always ready to go inside you.”

Paul then went into Jill who was in the missionary position. They were kissing as Paul was grinding into Jill. Jill had moved her legs up so Paul could go deeper inside her. It was feeling magnificent for both of them. Jill said, “I love this, but I find it very difficult to orgasm in this position. Do you mind if I rub my clit as I'm sure to cum with that and you riding me.”

Paul replied, “I think the same way. It's wonderful to kiss and look into each other's eyes as we have sex. I would love to feel you playing with your pussy as I ride you.”

Paul then moved up a gear. Jill was rubbing her clit at the same pace Paul was riding her. Paul sensed Jill was about to cum. Paul came at the same time as Jill.

They finished their Champagne then kissed. Five minutes later, they were both sound asleep.

Next morning they woke at six. They had an excellent session then showered. After breakfast, Paul went to a transport company that Rene had suggested. They could offer both refrigerated lorries for the Champagne and Serge’s meals but also furniture lorries for the Antiques. It was far cheaper to send by lorry than to fly them over. London City Airport was the hub for all Gibson Jets. The Champagne and meals would be there on Tuesday afternoon. The Antiques would arrive at the Center on Wednesday.

On Monday morning, Claudia took them all to the boutique. It was wonderful. They all bought lots of risqué outfits. Jill bought a lot. She was so happy with her purchases. Claudia gave them all wonderful advice. Jill bought Claudia two expensive outfits as a gift for taking the time with them all.

Pat, Jean, Colette and Nicole were flying back on Tuesday afternoon so they would be there when the lorries arrived. Colette and Nicole would return to Champagne on Friday.

Wednesday morning, Paul, Jill and Debbie left for Burgundy. They returned to the Chateau on Monday evening. They had only bought from small producers. The quality was fantastic. Paul arranged for the haulage company from Epernay would pick the order up. Some were for Gibson Air, and the rest was for Paul’s wine business. Jill and Debbie had a great time as they were eating and drinking well plus the bonus of Paul’s consistent love making. The one thing that they all missed was Serge’s meals. They had searched for Sous-vide restaurants and found several, but none had Serge’s quality.

The next few days were spent at the Chateau. It was a relaxing time for all of them. They were eating twice a day at Serge’s restaurant as he was creating new dishes every day. They now had an extensive menu for meals. They had to restrict the number of wines that they carried. The difficulty was the weight of the bottles of wine as they were not taking small one glass bottles but full bottles of each wine.

Debbie, Jill and Paul were having fantastic sessions. During the time visiting the wine regions they had some fantastic times. They had got into a marvelous routine. The three of them were so compatible. They were constantly in each other's company. They instinctively knew when one of the others needed their own space. In bed, they all worked hard to give the others pleasure. Debbie and Jill had never been as happy in their lives, and both were glowing all of the time.

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments