Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum's Friends

"Mature women are attracted to a young business man"

10
2 Comments 2
16.6k Views 16.6k
10.1k words 10.1k words

Chapter Three

Six Months Later 

Jill and Debbie were both pregnant. Jill was due at the beginning of July, and Debbie was due three weeks later. Both had stopped drinking and were on very healthy diets. Both were still working but only a day a week. They were both spending a lot of time at the Chateau and Jill’s villa in Sotogrande. Both were getting quickly tired and also had morning sickness. They were both very excited about their pregnancies. They were sharing the same bedroom with twin beds. They were going to bed very early. 

Paul had been working very hard. The buying group was doing exceptionally well. There was now a lorry every week. Paul Le Grand was getting them a lot of house clearances which were very profitable. The Champagne and meals were doing very well. Paul had opened the Bistro and was averaging over four hundred meals per day. Demand was so high that the Bistro stayed open until nine in the evening. The wine company was also very busy. Jill was so happy with Serge’s meals. More people were eating on board than ever before. Paul had set up a Wine Club for Gibson Air. It now had over three thousand members taking wine every month. 

Jill had asked Paul to take more interest in Gibson Holdings, which was the main company of the group. He was working closely with Lena, Jill’s PA. It was an enormous business. It was everywhere. Paul was spending one day per week with Lena. He was learning a lot. Lena was fantastic. She was on top of every division of Gibson Holdings. She had the latest technology installed throughout the whole group. Paul usually spent Monday with Lena to go over the last week's figures. Paul was spending the rest of his time at the Center. 

The props business was doing very well. So many entire rooms were available. May had emptied three of her four houses into the warehouse. Her husband had a fabulous collection of cars. Some dated from the twenties. Paul was very interested in buying the collection from her, but they hadn't as yet discussed it. May had left thirty cars in the warehouse. Everyone was happy with the buying group. A lot of the group were now getting Colette and Nicole to buy items for their personal stands. May and Sue shared their stand; it was massive.

May had to have her villa emptied by today. She had asked Paul if he could drive the removal lorry which the Center owned as it was too big for her. The two porters from the Center, who would have normally have done it for her, were playing football that evening and couldn't help her. Paul had helped her a couple of times before and arranged to drive her at four in the afternoon. Paul got May at the Center, and they left for the villa. May asked, “Is it possible, after we finish that you could drive me to my flat as my car is in for servicing today?”

May and Sue had both bought apartments next door to each other. Sue was in London today filming. Paul replied, “No problem, but I would like to invite you for dinner in the Bistro after we have finished and brought the van back to the Center?”

May answered, “I would love to do that, but I must pay. Thank goodness I had my nails done this morning.”

As they drove past a shop which an advertisement in the window said, “Nails and Waxing”, May pointed out the shop and said, “That's where I go. They do an excellent job.”

Paul looked at May’s nails, and they looked beautiful. Paul thought that May would be the last person to have their pussy waxed. They arrived at the villa. The porters had left the last three crates in the garage. Paul then used the forklift which was in the van to load them onto the van. May then asked Paul to check the villa with her to make sure everything was gone. It took them ten minutes to check the building. It was empty. May then directed Paul to her Lawyer's house where she left the keys. They then drove to the warehouse and unloaded the three crates. They went to the Bistro. They had to wait for a table. Paul ordered a bottle of Champagne. 

May said, “Thank you so much for all your help. I have worked hard clearing the four houses. I feel like I am celebrating this with the Champagne. This is my favourite Champagne. It's all I drink at home.”

Paul asked, “We must have a chat one day about the cars. I want to buy them from you. I don't want to sell them I want to build a bigger collection.”

May replied, “Don’t worry about the cars, they're not going anywhere. I have spoken to my daughter Mags about them.She has no interest in them whatsoever. She is going through a divorce at the moment, so she has her mind on other things.”

Paul answered, “How many children do you have?”

May replied, “Only Mags my daughter. She is twenty-nine and has a five-year-old daughter. She is not in a good marriage. Her husband is a lawyer. I have funded his business. He now has four offices which I own, and he rents from me. His last office has a two bedroom flat attached to it. He has been living there with his boyfriend for the last three months. He has had no contact with his daughter for three months. I had a dreadful marriage, and I don't want Mags to have the same.”

Paul asked, “How long were you married for? You are a very attractive woman, did you never think of taking a lover?”

May replied, “I’m fifty-four. I got married just after I graduated. I am bisexual though I haven't had penetrative sex with a man since before Mags was born. For years I had to give my husband ass fucks and blow jobs. He died three years ago. Four years before he died I stopped having any contact with him at all. He was gay too. This is why I want Mags divorced. I do occasional locums for Debbie. I am a gynaecologist too. I asked Debbie if she could ask Jill if she knew the best lawyer to represent Mags. Jill came back with an excellent lawyer. Mags's husband has done a lot of stupid things. The lawyer has come up with some very compromising pictures and videos of him. He wouldn't be able to practice law if these were shown to the Law Society. We have him by the balls now, and we are starting to squeeze. I have been tempted but never took a lover as I have never met anyone that has aroused me.”

Their table was ready. The Bistro was still full, and this was a Wednesday night. When they finished their main courses, May said, “I’m looking after Debbie and Jill. They're both going to have very healthy babies. You must be quite a man as both of them are head over heels in love with you. I believe that you are going to bring them up as one family. I think that is the best way. I see a big difference in Debbie. I have never seen her so happy. I don't know Jill that well, but she is very happy.”

Neither of them wanted a coffee or dessert. They went downstairs to the underground car park where Paul’s car was the only one there. In the car, May said, “Thank you for your help and for listening to me.”

She then leant forward and kissed Paul. She slid her tongue gently into Paul’s mouth. They kissed passionately for several minutes then May was kneeling on the passenger seat. Paul could feel the full weight of her breasts against his chest. They were both exploring each other's bodies. Paul was playing with May’s tits. Her nipples were so hard. May was wearing a silk blouse. Paul undid the buttons.  Paul then took both her breasts out of the bodysuit she was wearing. He started to suck one of her nipples. May was moaning with pleasure. Paul’s hand slid down then went up May’s skirt. May pushed her skirt up and opened her legs. May had a very wet smooth pussy. Paul slid three fingers inside her. She gripped his fingers tightly. May said, “Let’s have some Champagne at my place.”

Paul started the car then pressed the remote control to open the garage door. May had unzipped Paul’s trousers and had brought Paul’s cock out. It was hard. May said, “I know you're secret now. That's the biggest cock I have ever seen.”

She then went down on him. Soon she was taking the full length as she massaged his testicles. They arrived at May’s flat. They kissed again then made themselves decent. They went into the apartment. May said, “We have plenty of time. Let's have the Champagne later.”

May led Paul into the bedroom. They kissed and touched each other. Paul removed May’s blouse and skirt. May had an incredible figure. May undid Paul’s trousers and soon had him naked. They were now both naked. Paul then put May on the bed. They started to 69. May’s tongue and lips were everywhere. Paul was sucking May’s clit. She had a big clit. May was moaning with pleasure as Paul sucked her clit and finger fucked her. She had spread her legs wide open to give Paul better access. May was very wet. Paul was now fisting her as he sucked her clit more aggressively. May was pushing her pussy against Paul’s fist as she gripped his fist tightly. 

After fifteen minutes of foreplay, May said, “I have cum so much. I would like to go on top as I have never had anything as big inside me. Is that okay with you?”

Paul nodded then kissed May. May squatted over Paul. She rubbed the tip of Paul’s cock against her clit for a couple of minutes then slid half of it inside her. May then started to ride Paul, taking a little bit more with every thrust. Soon she was taking the full length and moaning with pleasure with every inch she took. May was sensational the way she was riding Paul and gripping his cock. After twenty-five minutes Paul exploded inside her. They kissed then May said, “That was wonderful. I enjoyed feeling you inside me. Let's go into the lounge, and I will get the Champagne.”

They sat on the sofa. Paul poured the Champagne then said, “I enjoyed that too. I never expected to be in bed with you tonight but to be honest, I loved every minute of it. I like when you grip my cock tightly.”

They kissed again then May said, “You're the first man I have had for years. I have wanted you since that meeting we had in your apartment in the Center. I thought that I would love you to fuck me on the table there. I like lots of variety. Is it possible we can see each other regularly in the future?”

Paul kissed her and said, “Yes, I would like to see you often. Debbie and Jill will have their kids in five months time. I have a very busy schedule, but I think we can work around that. Jill and Debbie are spending a lot of time in Champagne and Sotogrande. I am working one day a week with Jill’s company. I would love to do that on the table. If you think of other things you would like to do then, please let me know.”

May kissed Paul then said, “Don’t worry about that, I love sex, and I love it spontaneously. You can fuck me anytime you want. When I know that I will be around you, I won't wear any panties. I love to have my pussy fingered. Are you sleeping with a lot of the women from the Center?”

Paul replied, “Debbie and Jill, you know I am. Jean and Jo, I have been to bed with. I haven't been with any of the others. Pat, Margie, Isabel, Val, Colette, Nicole and your sister Sue I haven't been to bed with. Why do you ask?”

May answered, “I find you very handsome. Your presence arouses me. I am curious. I do things very discreetly. Would you like to have two sisters at the same time? I am sure that Sue will love your wonderful cock. I don't get jealous. I will accept you as you are.”

They kissed again. Paul was fingering May's pussy as they kissed. May was stroking Paul’s cock. May squeezed his big testicles. She said, “I love the weight of your testicles. I like everything about you. The way Jill is dressing now has changed her. Would you like me to wear more risqué outfits? I have some exciting things I can start wearing.”

Paul looked at May. She had a beautiful vulva. It was slightly swollen, and her slit was perfectly formed. Paul replied, “You have an incredible body. I would love you to wear more risqué outfits. Your vulva is perfect. I could look at it all day long.”

May kissed Paul then said, “I have some very tight trousers. When I wear these trousers with no pants, you can see the outline of my vulva. I will wear them for you. When will you see Debbie and Jill again?”

Paul replied, “I’m flying to Champagne on Friday. Would you like to come with me? It would give you the opportunity to see some of the markets Colette and Nicole go to.”

May answered, “I would love to come with you. I haven't been to France for years. I was thinking of asking them to buy Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chanel and any other French quality leather and silk items for me. I think there's a great market for second-hand pieces from these companies. Is it possible my daughter could take a share in the buying group? I  want her to have new interests now. She would be wonderful in the Center.”

Paul replied, “That wouldn't be a problem. The group is making a lot of money. We are selling more and more every day. I thought of that too with the luxury items. I haven't seen them with any, but I am sure they will source them for you.”

May answered, “There's high demand for them. I have several Hermes crocodile Birkin handbags which are still in their original packaging. I have never used them. I believe that they are worth a lot of money now. If you are speaking to Colette or Nicole, then please ask them if they can source any for me.”

May then took Paul’s cock and went down on him. Paul got into position and went down on May. May’s pussy was wet. Paul Paul started to suck her hard clit as he finger fucked her. May had opened her legs wide and was pushing her pussy against Paul’s fingers. Paul was taking some of May’s cum and was lubing her ass with it. He could easily now get four fingers inside her ass. May had raised her ass up and was now pushing against the fingers inside her ass. May said, “Ass fuck me. This is the first time in my life that I have ever looked forward to being ass fucked.”

Paul turned her around then slid his cock into her pussy. After a few thrusts, he slipped his cock gently inside her ass. Paul soon had a powerful rhythm going. He was rubbing May's clit as he ass fucked her. May was enjoying every thrust Paul was making. After ten minutes Paul pulled out of her throbbing ass and went into her doggy style. May was gripping Paul’s cock firmly as he rode her. Fifteen minutes later Paul came. May had lost count of the number of times she had cum. They lay under the covers kissing and cuddling. They were both asleep five minutes later. 

They awoke at seven. May was very aroused and went on top of Paul. She ground into Paul for thirty minutes as Paul rubbed her clit and played with her tits. Then Paul came. They showered together then May made breakfast. It was now nine, eight o’clock in Champagne. Paul phoned the Chateau. Colette answered the phone. Paul said, “Good morning Colette, how are you?”

Colette replied, “I’m good. We had a great day yesterday. We spent eleven thousand three hundred euros. We got a lot of beautiful things. Jill and Debbie are having their morning swim. Would you like to speak with them?”

Paul said, “I’m happy that you are busy. I will phone them later. I called to ask you if you can source any Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chanel and any other top French producers of luxury items as May would like to specialise in these articles.”

Colette answered, “That’s not a problem. I know several dealers that carry big stocks of these. I am surprised that nobody has thought of stocking these before.”

Paul replied, “Super, May will fly over with me on Friday. I am sure that she will buy a lot. I don't know what time we will arrive on Friday. Is it better for you if we come at say nine on Friday morning?”

Colette answered, “That would be great. I will pick you up from the Airport when you know the exact time. Reims and Epernay are awash with these items. I am aware that the prices are much lower here than in Paris. We buy a lot from four of the dealers that trade in these items, so it won't be a problem to buy them at good prices.”

Paul replied, “That sounds great. I will let you know the arrival time as soon as I book the plane. I think Lena is coming on Friday night as she wants to show me some things.”

Colette answered, “Yes, she is flying in from Geneva at five on Friday afternoon. There's a lot of work going on here at the moment. Rene and Serge are here every day. The cellars and kitchens are nearly completed. They think that the hotel could be open in six months. Jill has suggested that we have an Antique shop within the hotel. I think that would be a good idea. Monsieur Le Grand is excellent. We are getting at least six house clearances a week through him.”

Paul came off the phone and told May what was happening. He called Gibson Air and booked a flight for six thirty on Friday morning. 

They woke at five on Friday morning. After a quick but intensive session, they showered and dressed. Paul drove to the Airport and parked in the Gibson Air car park. May was impressed with the speed they boarded and took off. They both had Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon for breakfast. It was very tasty. The stewardess told them that it was one of the most popular breakfast dishes. They arrived at Reims Airport, and Colette was waiting for them. Paul introduced May then they left for the first dealer that Colette had arranged for them to visit. There were three more afterwards. 

Three hours later they arrived at the Chateau. May had bought two Louis Vuitton Steamer Trunks which were both in perfect condition. May had spent over one hundred thousand euros, but she had bought an awful lot of pieces. She had several Hermes crocodile Birkin handbags. She also had over three hundred Hermes silk scarves. May had bought so many different things from Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton and Dior. May had also bought jewellery and watches from Cartier, Bolex, Chopard, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin and Ebel.

May had bought very well. Colette said, “You have bought well and wisely today. I would say in the Center you can retail every one of the articles you have purchased at four times the price you have paid for them and in some cases even more. I know now what interests you, so I will keep my eyes open for you.”

They arrived at the Chateau. Debbie and Jill were sitting on the terrace. Paul hugged and kissed each of them. Jill said, “It’s wonderful to see you. We have been having a great rest, but we are still swimming for two hours every morning. Lena is coming for the weekend. Paul, after breakfast, is the best time for me. Say from nine until one. That would give us four hours every day which I believe will be enough time to go through all the papers she is bringing with her.”

Paul replied, “That’s good for me. I get two or three emails from Lena every day which keeps me abreast of all that's happening in your empire. I think I will soon have to spend more time in Paris and Geneva with her as this would give me a better grasp of the reality of what is happening. The Center is running well, and the Auction House has its first sale in three weeks. Jean has everything organised for that. I have the Catalogue with me. It is impressive.”

Paul then went to get the Catalogue. May had seen it, but both Debbie and Jill were impressed with it. They then had a light lunch. May and Paul had a bottle of Champagne with their meal. After lunch, Paul took May and showed her the work that was being done. It was over four weeks since Paul had been there and he was amazed at the progress that had been made. They went upstairs for a session as they were meeting in the lounge at six thirty before going to Serge’s restaurant at seven. 

May and Paul were first in the lounge. Paul got a bottle of Champagne and two glasses. Then Lena came into the lounge. She looked stunning. Paul introduced Lena to May then went to get her a glass. Jill and Debbie then came into the lounge. Paul got them their mineral water. Both Jill and Debbie were looking stunning. They didn't yet look pregnant, but they both were glowing. May said, “I’m so looking forward to meeting the man who creates the best food I have ever tasted. The breakfast on the plane this morning was excellent.”

Jill replied, “We have so many different meals in the pipeline, it is so exciting. Lena, how many hotels do we have leased out? I think with Serge’s meals we should think about taking the operations of the hotels ourselves. Paul’s Bistro is a perfect example of what can be done. Do you know how long the leases have to run?”

Lena answered, “There's three hundred and twelve in total. The majority are in Europe. I would go slowly with this as you have an excellent revenue from the rents. All the leaseholders must take full comprehensive Insurance from AXE which gives you profit from that as well. We operate hotels in Geneva, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, Paris, Nice, Lyon, Antwerp, Brussels and London. A total of ten. We should introduce the Champagne and meals to these units first. I will contact the Director of Hotels on Monday. I know that they are all excellent businesses. I will show you the figures tomorrow. I have not yet tasted the Sous-vide meals but am looking forward to tonight.”

They arrived at Serge’s restaurant just after seven. Serge greeted them warmly then lead them to the table. Serge said, “They're going to start installing the storage tanks in the cellars on Monday. My father is so excited. You are going to have the most modern and technically advanced Champagne House in Champagne. It will have the most automated cellars in the region.”

They ordered their meals. Halfway through dinner, Lena said, “This is the finest food I have ever tasted. I now know why you are so excited about it.”

Lena tried a mouthful of the other main courses. Lena said, “Is this the quality you are serving on Gibson Jets? If so it's excellent.”

Jill then explained all the advantages of Sous-vide cooking. Lena was impressed. Lena asked, “What is the position with Serge? Is he employed by you or are you a customer of his?”

Paul replied, “Three months ago we offered Serge a position with us. All the meals are prepared in the kitchens here. We are building much larger kitchens at the Chateau. These will be operational in two months time. These kitchens will produce more meals but with less staff. Serge is twenty-nine, he has the talent, and with our backing, he can still run his restaurant and our kitchens at the Chateau.”

Lena said, “I’m glad that I have come here for the weekend, I'm learning so much. I must have a look at the work you are doing at the Chateau. Paul, a lot seems to be happening since you appeared on the scene. I don't know what you are doing, but everyone is happy.”

Jill smiled and replied, “I think that you need to spend some time with Paul then you will realise why we're all so ; she.”

Paul excused himself and went to the restroom. When he came back, Lena was looking at Paul with a lot of interest. They left the restaurant and drove back to the Chateau. Debbie and Jill went to bed and May, Lena and Paul went into the lounge. Paul got a bottle of Champagne and three glasses. May and Lena were sitting on the sofa. May said, “Have you ever been married, Lena?”

Lena replied, “No I have never been married. I haven't had a boyfriend for over six years. I immerse myself in my work too much. I travel a lot. I have a beautiful apartment in Geneva, but I am only in it for less than a hundred nights in a year. I am bisexual; I enjoy men and women. For the last few years, it's been only women. I am forty-two now, and my biggest regret is not having any children. I am so happy for Jill. I have never seen her looking so happy. She was very reclusive until she met you, Paul, she is now living.”

May replied, “I’m the same as you. Sadly, I had a shit marriage; I only stayed in it for the sake of my daughter. You have probably have had more fun in your life than I have had in the last twenty years. I am so happy that I have my daughter, she has given me so much strength in the last twenty-nine years. I am also happy for Jill and Debbie. Their kids will bring so much meaning to their lives. You are still young enough to have a child. You are a very attractive woman.”

Lena answered, “Thanks for the compliment. I am very particular regarding men. I don't want my child to have an idiot as a father. If someone like Paul were interested in me, then I would be very excited about that.”

Paul went for another bottle then sat on the sofa between May and Lena. May gave Paul a hug and a kiss then said, “I have had lots of your sperm today, why don't you give Lena some tonight? Would you like Lena and I to arouse you?”

Paul smiled and said, “That sounds like a good idea.”

May took her blouse and skirt off. She popped her breasts out of the bodysuit then took Paul’s cock out and went down on Paul. Lena then did the same, but she was wearing a basque. She took her panties off then said, “That is enormous. I have never seen such a big cock in my life.”

Lena then went down and helped May with Paul’s cock. Paul was fingering both their pussies. Lena’s body was fantastic. They were all naked now. May was playing and sucking Lena’s breasts while Paul was sucking Lena’s clit as he finger fucked her with three fingers. Lena loved it. She was gripping Paul’s fingers as he was sliding his fingers in and out. After ten minutes of intense foreplay, Lena said, “I’m ready but let me go on top as it's so long since a cock has been in me.”

Lena went down on Paul. She was soon taking all of Paul’s cock in her mouth. She was licking and sucking his very hard cock. Paul lay on the floor. Lena squatted over his cock rubbing the head of his hard cock against her clit. She then allowed half of it to slide into her pussy. She was gripping Paul’s cock as she started to ride him. Lena was now taking all of it inside her. She was giving Paul a good hard ride as Paul rubbed her clit with his right hand. Lena kept this going for the next twenty-five minutes. She had cum several times then Paul exploded inside her. Lena had a massive orgasm at the same time. Lena said, “That was unbelievable, I have never cum so much in my life.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

Paul, you are something else.”

Lena then kissed Paul; it was a long passionate kiss with lots of feeling. Paul knew after that kiss he would see a lot more of Lena. May topped up their glasses. They chatted for ten minutes then May kissed Paul. Five minutes later Paul had her bent over the sofa and was riding her doggy style with a very strong rhythm. Thirty minutes later they all went upstairs to the Master Bedroom. May fell asleep quickly. Paul was dozing with Lena on his left. Paul opened his eyes, and Lena was looking at him. Lena bent forward and kissed him gently but passionately. 

Lena whispered, “I can't sleep, shall we go into the lounge?”

Paul nodded, and they slipped quietly out of bed and went into the lounge. Paul asked, “Would you like some Champagne?”

Lena kissed Paul then replied, “I would love some.”

Paul went downstairs and came back with a bottle and two glasses. Lena said, “I’m wide awake. I haven't felt like this for years. That was beautiful earlier. My pussy is still tingling. I have never felt that before. May is a lovely person. You are surrounded by a lot of beautiful women who think the world of you. That tells me a lot about you.”

Lena leant forward and kissed Paul. Lena said, “Is it possible for me to take a share like the others have with the twenty thousand euros? I would love to do this as I have always had an interest in Antiques which I would like to develop.”

Paul replied, “No problem, you should fly back with us on Monday afternoon. Then you'll be able to see the complete setup. If I say so myself, it's impressive. Jill has been doing all the financial and accounting activities for it. Maybe you can have a look at it. The software programmes we have in place are fantastic.”

Lena replied, “I will gladly do that. May showed me all she bought today. I was impressed. I have a lot of money lying in banks earning hardly any interest. I will find something that interests me then I will invest in this. I travel a lot and visit many cities in a month. We have a diamond merchant business in Antwerp. It passed to Jill from her uncle. I have spent a lot of time there and have learned a lot about diamonds. Perhaps I'll invest in diamonds.”

Paul said, “How many businesses does Jill own? It seems a lot.”

Lena replied, “Tomorrow morning you will start to learn more about this, but it is a lot. They're all connected in some way. They're all very profitable. It is very rare if I have a problem. There is an excellent management in the Group. You are making a difference with Gibson Air. Their profit has grown since you introduced the Champagne and Serge’s meals. I haven't any meetings arranged for next week. Is it possible I could spend the week with you?”

Paul kissed her and said, “I would love that. I am sure we both will have a wonderful week.”

An hour later they quietly went back to the bedroom. They fell asleep in each other's arms five minutes later. 

Paul learned so much from the next three morning sessions he had with Jill and Lena. Paul quickly realised that Lena kept the Group's activities oiled. Each division acted on it's own management, but she was the only one who knew how they were all doing. Lena always had four assistants, all with Law and Accountancy degrees. They would work with her for three years then were moved into management positions within the group. This kept a flow of capable young managers being introduced into the Group. It also ensured that Lena knew everything that was going on.

May, Lena and Paul flew back on Monday afternoon. Debbie and Jill were going to stay at the Chateau for another two weeks. Lena and Paul were spending a lot of time together. Lena loved the Center. She made a couple of suggestions about software which helped the accounting of the stall holders. It also controlled the sales of stall holders who were not always at the Center. Whenever a sale was made it automatically sent an email to the stall owner advising them of the sale. It also allowed the stall holders to access their accounts anytime they wanted to see exactly how their accounts were performing. 

May had displayed all the things that she had bought in France. They had created a lot of interest. She had sold several items and had several others which were reserved. One of the gynaecologists at Debbie’s clinic was ill, so May had to work there as they were under pressure. Paul was enjoying the time he was spending with Lena. He was learning a lot. He understood how the Group operated. It was a fantastic business. Jill was the seventh generation of her family to run the business. In reality, it was Lena that ran the business. Lena was a first class Accountant and Administrator, but she wasn't a businesswoman. 

On Thursday evening Paul and Lena had dinner in the Bistro. They had then gone to Paul’s apartment in the Center. They had made love and then Lena had told Paul that there was a big problem with the Insurance company. There was a big fraud going on with people driving into the back of other cars then there were enormous claims for whiplash and back.

Paul then phoned a Chinese man who had used Gordon Air and had loved the Champagne. He had approached Paul to see if he could buy some. Paul had organised this for him, and he was very grateful. Mr Ho was in the electronics business.

Paul asked if he produced a Dash Cam for cars. He did and asked what quantity did he need. Paul told him millions of them. Paul then explained that he had access to over seven hundred million consumers. He wanted to create a website that would sell products, but they would be shipped directly from the factory to the customer. The customer would order and pay; then the manufacturer would receive notice of this then dispatch the goods.

Mr Ho then told Paul he could give him over three hundred items. He would also source other goods for him then send details. The cost to Paul for the Dash Cam was six euros per unit. Mr Ho said he was flying Gordon Air later today and would give a package of samples to the Airport office of Gordon Air. He would also email a price list with the cost of shipping to every European country.

Paul then got Lena to get someone from the IT department to set up and to register the company in Luxembourg. A lot of information arrived from Mr Ho with a lot of suggestions. It was up and ready to go in three weeks. At the same time, the Insurance company were sending emails out to five hundred million customers informing them they would get a fifteen percent discount off their Insurance if the purchased this Dash Cam. The Dash Cam was priced at seventy-five euros ex China. The average Insurance policy was six hundred euros, so they were getting ninety euros off the average price but next year and the years after they were gaining.

No one, least of all Paul, realised what was created that day. On the first day, it went online over three million units were sold. In the first week, over twenty million units were sold. Mr Ho was on the phone he couldn’t believe the numbers he was selling. He had four factories working around the clock to keep up with demand. In the first six weeks, they had sold over two hundred million units. Then they started to sell other articles on Aladdin. Lena suggested selling Diamonds on it. The results were amazing.

Mr Ho was fantastic with things that he had found in China and Taiwan. He was sending different items that he had come across. The quality of his goods was excellent. With the Dash Cam over two hundred million had been sold and there had not been one problem with any of them. Jean, May, Lena, Debbie, Jill and Jo were all making suggestions to what should go on the site; they were getting splendid with what they were suggesting as all the goods were selling.

*******

Two weeks later Paul and May were sitting in the lounge. May’s iPhone rang. May looked and said, "it’s Sue, my sister", May said, “Hi Sue, how are you?”

Sue replied, “I have a problem. I have phoned you because I know you will be discreet, I have terrible pains when I pee, my urine is very cloudy, my vagina just feels hot all the time. What do you think it could be?”

May answered, “When was the last time you had sex?”

Sue replied, “Last week, I am seeing three priests at the moment, two of them are older but there is now a younger one, he is only forty, he is the last one I had sex with.”

May asked, “When did you last have sex with the older priests?”

Sue answered, “Six weeks ago, I had a threesome with the two of them. I also have a vaginal discharge and a very sore throat.”

May replied, “Did you give the young priest oral sex?”

Sue answered, “Yes I sucked him off first, as he cums very quickly, then he fucked my ass and pussy. I feel dreadful telling you this, but I have nowhere else to go.”

May replied, ‘Do you know Debbie's surgery?”

Sue answered, “Yes, Debbie is my gynaecologist, but I don’t want her to know.”

May replied, “Don’t worry, Debbie will know nothing. Can you be there at two this afternoon?”

Sue answered, “I will be there at two, May.”

May replied, “Ask for me when you arrive. Now phone this priest and tell him to go to a Health Center and tell him to tell them he thinks he has gonorrhoea. Are you sleeping with any more men?”

Sue answered, “No, all the priests I slept with are either dead or too old. The young priest worried me as I think he may be bisexual. I love anal, but that was all he wanted from me along with oral. Could you check me for HIV?”

May replied, “Don’t worry I will check you for everything.”

May replied, “You must have a serious look at what you are doing. Did you have any sex with nuns?”

Sue answered, “I am bisexual, I love being with a woman. I have been with a lot of nuns, but they are all getting old. Do you think I am bad?”

May replied,”I didn’t have a good life with Alex, I stayed with him because of Mags. Phone the priest now and tell him he gave you gonorrhoea and you don’t want to see him again. I will see you at two. Don’t have sex with anyone until I tell you can.”

May had the phone on speaker phone. Paul had listened to the whole conversation. Paul said, “We should take more interest in Sue when she is clean. I remember one day she was in for lunch with a priest at the Bistro. I took her order, and her tits looked beautiful. The priest was very old, I don’t think he could have done much with Sue, she was very nice to him paying for his lunch.”

May replied, “This is the first time in my life I have discussed sex with Sue, I was like you I thought she was very religious as she was at church so often. My parents thought the same. God knows how much my family has given to the Catholic Church. That annoys me. I always wondered why she had so much lingerie. Before we moved to the flats she lived in her own townhouse in the west end of Glasgow. If I was at her house I once checked her laundry basket, it was full of very expensive lingerie.”

“I was surprised why she didn’t come to Alex’s funeral. I thought she may have been abroad and didn’t know about it. My father over the years built up an enormous property portfolio. Sue worked there for years before she joined Sotheby's. Then a firm of Accountants managed it for us. Sue and I own fifty percent each.”

“It makes a lot of money. We both live well from it, plus we have enormous assets in the properties. I think Sue is just a plaything for a few priests. I am very submissive; I think she is the same. I must try to get her to change her habits. She will be clean in seven days, but she needs other interests rather than being a plaything for a few priests.”

May arrived at Debbie's surgery, and Sue was sitting in the reception area. May took Sue to her consulting room.

May did a lot of tests on Sue. The surgery had its own laboratory, which May took the samples and tested them herself. She gave Sue a thorough physical examination. May thought Sue has an incredible body. She had wonderful breasts with a shaved pussy. May checked everything then gave Sue an injection of antibiotics; she took two pills from a packet of twenty-one pills. She gave the two pills with a glass of water to Sue; Sue swallowed the pills.

May said, “You have gonorrhoea, take one pill this evening then three a day for the next six days. You will feel a lot better tomorrow, but you must finish the course of tablets. I want to see you here next Monday but do not have any sex until I tell you. You do not have HIV; you must now be careful in what you do. ”

Sue replied, “Thank you. I will do as you ask. Can I stay with you this week as I don’t trust myself to be alone with my iPhone and laptop, they try to contact me all the time. I don't think I am strong enough to refuse them.”

May answered, “Let's go back to my place for a coffee then we can talk about it.”

They arrived at May’s ten minutes later; May made some coffee then they sat in the lounge. May asked, “What happens with your iPhone and laptop?”

Sue replied, “There are a lot of priests that use me as a peep show, they get me on cam with Skype or Google then I have to masturbate for them.”

May answered, “That is not okay. Have you spoken to the young priest?”

Sue replied, “I phoned him this morning after I had talked to you. I told him that he had given me gonorrhoea. I told him to go to a doctor. He then asked me to go online with him as he needed some relief. I told him to fuck off and never to contact me again.”

May answered, “Give me your iPhone and laptop; I will sort these ass holes out. I was wondering why you didn't come to Alex’s funeral.”

Sue replied, “I detested Alex, he was a horrible man. Do you remember Bishop Kerr? I was his favourite for maybe ten years. The Bishop said that we could use a friend of his farmhouse.”

“We used that farmhouse a lot. The Bishop got me a nun’s habit, which I had to wear when I gave him a hand job or blow job. He would only ass fuck me. Then one day Alex came into the farmhouse. Alex then showed me videos he had recorded of me performing with the Bishop. He then told me to put on the habit.”

“I then had to perform for him. I had to suck him off or give him a hand job; I had to talk dirty to him as I did it. Then he would ass fuck me. He was always saying we must keep these pictures and videos our secret as we wouldn't want other people seeing them. He was blackmailing me for years. I couldn't let father and mother know about them.”

May answered, “Alex was a sick bastard, Sue, we must keep this to ourselves, I would hate Mags hearing about this. I have a nun’s habit which Alex got me. I had to wear it when I did the same things you had to do. Alex owned the farmhouse. I have just sold it. It is good you are part of the Antique Center. I think Sue you should get involved with us at the Center a lot more.”

Sue replied, “I need to change my life, I can't continue with what I am doing. I love  Antiques. I will now stay away from priests and concentrate on my work on television and the Center.”

The next week was spent at the Antique Center. They were all spending a lot of time there. Business was growing. Because of Jean, Margie and Sue, there were a lot of dealers buying from them. Mags was down every day; it was working well for her. Her daughter would come on the weekends. It was incredible how much Mags was learning from it.

Monday came, May and Sue went in the afternoon to Debbie's surgery. May tested Sue for everything again. Then she told Sue to strip. May started on her breasts, Sue’s tits became hard instantly. May thought Sue has the best breasts she had ever seen. May started to suck a nipple, as she moved her hand down to Sue’s wet vagina.

May then slid two fingers inside her. May continued to work Sue’s vagina. May was now fisting her. May then went down on her, sucking her big clit as she fisted her. May was very happy as Sue was gripping her fist as she was fisting her. Sue came very quickly. May had taken some of Sue’s cum in her mouth. Then they kissed. May said, “Sue, now you are clean, and you taste wonderful.

Sue replied, “Thank you May, you have done so much for me in the last week, I feel human again. I will never forget what you have done for me. The calls and messages are getting less and less every day.”

May answered, “Sue, I am happy that I was able to do it for you. I am so happy that you are clean now. Within our group, you are forbidden to have sex with anyone from outside the group. You must abide by this. Paul has a very big cock, would you like that Sue?”

Sue replied, “I would love it. All those in the group are wonderful. I will not stray. I have felt so comfortable being around all of you last week. Let's get home so I can have some of that wonderful Champagne.”

They arrived at May’s flat. Sue went for a shower. Sue put a lot of thought into what she would wear tonight. She put a crotchless bodysuit that pushed her tits up. She put on a silk blouse and skirt, then her pearls in three strands hanging between her breasts. She looked stunning.

May then kissed her again, this time, both their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. May had undone two buttons of Sue’s blouse, then had popped out her left breast then started stroking her hard nipple. Sue was pushing her pussy against May’s pussy; she was dry riding her.

Paul came beside them; Paul had a bottle of Champagne and glasses, he put it on the coffee table, then sat May on the sofa as he spread her legs open. Paul started to finger May’s pussy; she was pushing against Paul’s fingers, May was getting very wet.

May had taken off her top and skirt. She took her tits out of her bodysuit then opened her legs. May asked, “Sue, would you like to eat my pussy as Paul fucks you?”

Sue had just seen Paul’s cock, Sue said, “Yes please but Paul must be careful as I have never seen a cock as big before. I will have to be very wet before he goes inside me.”

Paul felt Sue’s pussy, she was tight and wet, he slid four fingers inside her, Sue moaned with pleasure. Sue was now licking May’s vagina. She was sucking May’s clit. May was playing with May’s tits then she started to suck them. Sue’s vulva was exactly like May’s. Slightly swollen with a perfect slit.

Paul felt he could now go inside Sue; he went into her doggy style as she knelt in front of May, Paul was very careful as he went inside her. Two minutes later Sue was taking his full length comfortably. Paul could feel Sue gripping his cock, she was good. Sue’s breasts looked wonderful as they wobbled as Paul rode her.

Sue had cum three times then she had a massive orgasm. Sue then kissed May giving her some of her cum in her mouth; Sue said, “May, I love the taste of your cum, it is so sweet and fruity.”

May replied, “Thanks, Sue, you did that beautifully. May are you ready for Paul?”

May answered, “I am always ready for Paul, would you like me to eat you as Paul does me?”

Sue replied, “Yes please May.”

May then knelt in front of Sue: May had got very aroused as she had watched Paul ride Sue, she hoped she wouldn't cum too quickly when Paul started to ride her.

May was eating Sue when Paul slid inside her. Paul soon had a fantastic rhythm going; he was riding her very hard know which was the way May loved it, then Paul started rubbing her clit, May then had an enormous orgasm, May moaned very loudly then Paul came out of her.

Paul started rubbing Sue’s clit with one hand, his other hand was playing with her tits, Sue’s nipples were now so hard. When Paul started rubbing her Sue began to ride him harder, twenty minutes later Paul came inside her. 

May said, “Paul, I am so sorry I came so quickly but watching you fuck Sue aroused me, I think if Sue and I had you we could do a lot of interesting things, would you like that?”

May topped up Paul’s and Sue’s glasses. May and Sue were sitting on the sofa with Paul in the middle.

May said, “Next weekend I think we are going to the Chateau. Then we'll go to Serge’s restaurant; his food is excellent. Sue, you will love the Chateau. You will meet Colette and Nicole, they go to a lot of markets and buy Antiques for us, they are both excellent. They have both put twenty thousand pounds into the business. Have you had any messages today Sue?”

Sue answered, “I’m looking forward to seeing that, Yes, I have had one  message today, he wanted me to go online and give him a peep show, I didn't reply to him. I am getting my life turned around. When I think of the things that they made me do, I cringe.”

May said, “Sue, how can we give Paul a special night tonight, do you have any thoughts or will we try lots of different things? Let's walk to the Italian restaurant for dinner.”

They arrived back at May’s flat two hours later. They all went into the lounge. May then took her blouse and skirt off; Sue did the same. Both were now sitting in crotchless bodysuits with self-supporting stockings. Sue then took her pearls off then put them back on with one strand, she wrapped the strand around each of her breasts once then with the length that was remaining, approximately eight inches, Sue asked, “Paul, would you like to put your cock in with my pearls, it is wonderful for both of us, don’t worry the thread is extremely strong, it won't break. You will be the first person I have done this with, I have only done it with dildos, it is a marvellous feeling.”

May then did the same with her pearls; she too got about eight inches inside her, May said, “That feels wonderful Sue, Paul after you have fucked Sue, you can have me the same way.”

Sue and May went down on Paul; they spent a lot of time on his cock. They were both licking and sucking his testicles, Paul was fingering both of them, it felt good with the pearls inside them as both were gripping his fingers as he fingered them. Paul then adjusted the pearls, so the pearls were stimulating both of their clits, both said that changed the whole thing.

Sue then got into the missionary position, Paul got on top; he then slid inside her, it felt wonderful as Sue was gripping his cock as Paul was riding her. May was sucking Sue’s tits, Sue was rubbing her clit and adjusting her pearls for maximum stimulation, it felt wonderful for both of them. After fifteen minutes Sue came, Sue said, “That was fucking beautiful for me, how was it for you?”

Paul replied, “I enjoyed it, it is wonderful when you grip as you get so many sensations, we must do this again as I think the more we do it the better we will become.”

Paul then went into May; it was the same feeling. May was gripping with a lot of pressure. Sue was sucking May’s tits, May was also adjusting her pearls for maximum stimulation and rubbing her clit, May was gripping now, she had cum a lot, ten minutes later Paul came, he and May felt his squirt; May was moaning with pleasure. Paul pulled out; May brought the pearls out, there was a lot of cum on them, May then licked the pearls clean, Sue pulled hers out and did the same.

They then went to bed. An hour later May was fast asleep. Paul was in the middle, he looked at Sue, she was still awake, then Paul felt Sue’s hand touch his cock, it felt so good, Paul said, “Let’s go into the lounge.”

Sue replied, “Come with me to the bathroom, I want to wash you first.”

They went into the bathroom; Sue adjusted the temperature then using shower gel she washed all around Paul’s cock and testicles, pulling his foreskin back she washed the tip then gently squeezed open the slit and washed and rinsed there too. She then washed around his ass. She put some shower gel on a finger then slid the finger inside Paul’s ass. Sue asked, “Paul, do you have any lube?”

Paul replied, “Yes, do you want some?”

Sue answered, “Good, I want you to ass fuck me later.”

“Paul, after university my father bought me a flat. I enjoyed that, I fell in love with a young nun.”

“I was in my early thirties; she was three years younger than me. She had a degree in maths and a teaching degree. She had joined a closed convent, which meant her family couldn’t visit her. Which was as well as her mother had died when she was eighteen, her father was an alcoholic. In the convent, she discovered sex and she loved it. I only knew her as Sister Mary; she was a dream, very intelligent, tall with a fantastic body.”

“When she was thirty she left the convent, she got a position in a very good Secondary school. We met several times, but we had to use hotels. The headmaster of the school was a widower, he took an interest in her, they started dating. Then she wrote to me to tell me she was going to marry him. She wanted to finish our relationship, I was so sad as I truly loved her. She wanted to make it work with her husband. Paul, she had the most gentle touch. If she looked at me, I would orgasm.”

“That was over twenty-four years ago, I had one letter from her saying she was very happy, she had just had a son and both were doing well. I always wondered how her life had turned out, I only know her as Sister Mary, she never told me her real name or her husband.”

Paul said, “Sue, I am so pleased you have been so honest with me, thank you for that.”

Paul then kissed her, then Paul said, “Sue, put your tongue into my mouth.”

Sue laughed then did it with lots of feeling. Paul started playing with Sue’s breasts; Paul said, “Sue, I love your breasts, they are beautiful.”

Sue replied, “Sister Mary used to call them my twins, Paul, she had wonderful breasts too, I called hers her twins too.”

After fifteen minutes Sue said, “Paul, your cock feels wonderful in there, that is the best I have ever had. Can I go on top of you now?”

Paul then lay on the floor, and Sue went on top, Sue said, “Paul, finger my ass as I am riding you.”

Paul then fingered her ass and rubbed her clit with his other hand. Sue soon had a wonderful rhythm going; she was gripping Paul’s cock now. Paul thought he was going to put Sue’s pearls in the next time as it felt better.

After twenty minutes Sue and Paul came within seconds of each other. They lay on the floor kissing. Sue said, “Paul, we are very compatible, we both like the same things, I can be very naughty if you want me to be naughty. I can talk very dirty if you want. May and I are very similar in bed. I am sure we could do a lot of nice things together. Would you like that darling?”

Paul replied, “Sue, I am enjoying you, if you think of something we can do, I enjoyed the pearls, they do make a difference when they are inside you when I ride you. I think you are like me and love a lot of variety.”

 

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments