Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friends Dad Part 3

"If you ever shit in your thong, you know that is not good."

7
2 Comments 2
20.7k Views 20.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

 

My Best Friends Dad

 

Part 3

 

 

My day started at 10 AM and all I had to do was stand around in 5 inch fuck me heels, a short black dress with my big boobs almost on display and remember two things that Bert told me not to forget. 1) Smile and giggle at their jokes. 2) That I was 19, not 17. Later in the day Bert came up to me.

 

“How you doing girl, you’re a big hit, had a lot of guys telling me what a good looking ass you are.”

 

I smile at Bert. “So I’m doing OK?”

 

“Honey you ready to do some real work?” I just look at him and nod yes, having no idea what he had in mind.

 

“Marca, look over my shoulder and look at that guy in the blue blazer with the brown slacks, see him?”

 

“Yes, is he the short kind of bald looking geek?”

 

“Honey that is the President of KRG Industries; one of our better clients, shit he is our best customer.”

 

“Oh …. “

 

“I want you to be real nice to him, we are going for drinks around 5 and you are coming with us. He has his eye on you for the last 30 minutes.” I just nod and still looked toward the guy. “Marca you do know what you’re going to do later with him, don’t you?”

 

I looked at Bert and saw that shit eating grin and his wink. “Ah, but does he know?”

 

“He will, oh and if he offers you any money just let him know your services had been taken care of by us, but if he wants to tip you take it. You do remember coming down on the flight I said I may ask you to do a little extra for me, but you would be taken care of, I will baby big time.”

 

Shit Bert was going to pay me to fuck the guy, damn mother was right, how did she know that? She did say no less than 400. “So Bert, ah … how much do I get to go up to his room and do the deed with him?”

 

“Don’t let Lori know what you get, but I’ll cover you for a cool 1,000. She is just getting 600 for turning a trick, but since you and I are special, you get a little more.”

 

I almost shit in my thong when he said a ‘cool 1,000.’ If you ever shit in your thong, you know that is not good.

 

After a few drinks Roger took me aside and said, "I find you very attractive, why don’t we go up to my room?"

 

I was surprised by his directness but it took the guesswork out of where things were going. I said, "You don't waist any time do you. Just get right to the point.” I giggled as I looked around to see if anyone saw him ask me. “So I'll be just as upfront as you. I would like to go to your room, but can’t spend the night."

 

“Baby that is fine with me, I got to call my wife at 11, so you can be back in the bar by 10:45 .”

 

Little did he know my mother and father would be calling me at 11 to see if I was alright, what luck I was having? “Sounds good to me, lets go.”

As Roger and I headed for the elevators I turned looked at Bert and he me a thumb’ s up signal. As we walked through the hotel lobby I thought about what was happening. I was actually going to this man's room to have sex with him, getting paid to do something I like, shit I was excited. As we stepped onto the elevator I suddenly started to wonder what his cock would look like.

 

Would it be big or small? How would it feel inside me? What would it taste like? By the time we got off the elevator on the fifteenth floor the only thing I could think about was sucking Roger's cock. I just wanted to hold it in my hand then put it in my mouth. I wanted to compare the way it smelled, its texture, and its size with Bert's. I could feel myself getting wet as we walked down the hallway to Roger's room.

When we got in the room Roger asked me if I would like a drink. He said he had the makings for gin and tonic and I said that would be fine. I had no idea what a fucking G&T was. Roger fixed the drinks then as he handed me my drink he pulled me to him and kissed me. As he did I let my hand brush over his cock. I could feel that it was already hard.

When we broke off the kiss Roger suggested that I take my clothes off while he watched me. Normally, when I was with other guys and making love, I like to start with my clothes on and take them off a little at a time but I was here to please him and on top of that I was so horny I didn't need the extra foreplay.

 

I don't really know how to take my clothes off seductively but I did the best I could. I slowly removed my blouse then my skirt. When I removed my bra Roger told me to leave my panties on then he told me to come over to him so he could suck my nipples. Just hearing him saying that made my nipples harden. When Roger flicked his tongue over my nipples it felt like a small charge of electricity shot through my body.

As he continued to suck on my nipples I closed my eyes and thought about how much I wanted to rip his pants off and take his cock into my mouth. This obsession with Roger's cock was a surprise to me. I always enjoyed giving oral sex to guys but I never got this excited just thinking about doing it to him.

When I thought I was about to go crazy Roger pulled back and started removing his shirt. Once he had it off he asked me to help him with his pants. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. As I pulled his pants down I pulled his under shorts down with them.

There it was. The cock I had been obsessing about for the last twenty minutes. It was hard and standing straight out. It was smaller than most guys I had been with. About 5 inches and not quite as big around as some guys middle finger but I thought it was beautiful just the same. I got down on my knees to help Roger step out of his pants and as I leaned forward to pull the pants off over Roger's foot his cock touched my cheek. I didn't move. I just let it stay there as I finished removing Roger's pants.

Now I was on the floor directly in front of Rogers cock. I reached up with my right hand and ran my fingers down the shaft.

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

His cock jumped a little at the first contact. Then I wrapped my fingers around his cock and slowly pumped his erection as I lifted my left hand up to caress his balls. A large drop of the clear liquid 'pre-cum' was already forming at the tip of Roger's cock.

 

I leaned forward and licked the drop of pre-cum off Roger's cock then I ran my tongue around the head several times and then I took him inside my mouth. Because of its smaller size I was able to all of his cock into my mouth than I could with Bert's. I pumped his cock with my mouth for several minutes then I held it up so I could suck his balls into my mouth. I held his cock against my cheek as I licked and suck on the soft skin bag that contained his testicles.

As I continued to lick and suck on him I began to wonder what his semen would taste like. While stroking his cock with my hand I looked up at Roger and said, "I want to make you cum in my mouth. Do you want to lie down while I do that?"

Roger lay down on the bed and I got on with him and took his cock back into my mouth and spent the next five minutes sucking him to climax. I would look up from time to time to see his expression. Half the time his eyes were closed and he was mumbling.

 

“Oh fuck yes, oh god yes, suck me, damn you’re good, oh baby suck me, suck me off!”

 

When the first hot jet of his semen hit the back of my throat I nearly choked on it but I quickly got it under control and took his whole load in my mouth. The taste was a little disappointing after the build up I gave it in my mind. It had a stronger, saltier taste, actually unpleasant when compared to some of the young guys at school; this was more like what a couple of the older men I had done tasted like. I couldn't bring myself to swallow so I quickly went to the bathroom and spit it out into the sink.

I went back in the bedroom and lay down with Roger and said, "My turn."

Roger rolled over and pulled my panties off then pushed has mouth against my pussy began sucking and licking my sensitive vulva. It felt pretty good in spite of the rough way he was biting down on my labia. I kept trying to guide his attentions to my clitoris but with no success, however I did achieve orgasm after only a short time. As soon as I had my orgasm Roger turned himself around so that I could suck his cock while he continued his attack on my labia. When I had managed to bring his member back to full attention, Roger positioned himself between my legs and pushed his stiff cock inside me.

 

I looked up and smiled at him. “Give it to me good, I love a good fuck after giving a B J!”

 

He started to slowly pump into me gradually picking up speed until he was slamming his cock into me so hard I could actually feel his balls hitting my bottom. I pull my legs back and up to get him deeper, but he was all the way in, after all he was not that big. I put my hands on his ass cheeks and as I took hold of them I let my right hand give him a slit slap, not on purposes.

 

That set him off. “Oh yes, spank me, spank my butt baby, give it to me good, spank me!”

 

Your wish is my command. I let him have it with my right hand 3 or 4 good hard slaps. “You bad boy, you need to be spanked, don’t you, you bad little boy!”

 

As I felt my orgasm beginning to build toward release I kept hoping that Roger wouldn't come before me or I might not get off at all. It turned out that we both climaxed at about the same time.

We lay in reach others arms for a few minutes with him licking and kissing on my big boobs. “Marca, your good, god it has been ages since I had it so good!”

 

Afterward we sat and talked for a while then I got dressed to leave. Roger asked me if I wanted to come back and spend the night. I told him I had to get back to my room and check to see if I had any calls.

 

“I guess you working girls, got to make it when you can, I forget that. Here baby, let me tip you and think about maybe later in the week?” He handed me a few folded bills, I could not see what they were. I put them in my purse without looking at them. I reach over and kissed him on the cheek and whispered to him, “thank you, you’re sweet.”

 

Roger said, "I know your in town on business? Did the company hire you just for this week?"

"Yes, the company sent me here to work the show just for the week.” I giggle and said. “I'm not here on vacation."

"I was thinking that if you and maybe a good looking girl friend of yours, might like to come to New Orleans for a little work some weekend. My company will make it worth your time and your friends, if she is as hot as you?”

 

My god what do I say; I can’t just run off to New Orleans , my dad would kill me. I gave him a big smile.

”Just what did you have in mind for me and one of my girl friends?”

 

“Oh I could put you two up at a nice hotel and spend some time with you.”

 

“You want me and my girl friend at the same time?”

 

“Oh I got her for one of my big investors, if she is hot as you and can be cool about it?”

 

I kind of nod yes and grin. "Well a girl has to do something in her spare time."

"You sweet thing, can we get together again tomorrow night?"

I didn’t expect him to ask me out again. At the time I didn't know why I decided so quickly, but I said, "I'm sorry but I've already got other plans." Roger didn't seem too disappointed as he walked me to the door and kissed me good night.

When I left Roger's room I went straight back to my room; I stripped off my clothes and got into bed, turned off the lights and started to think about the events of the first day and night. My first thought was that it was one hell of a night of wild sex but as I though more about it I realized that the only thing that made the sex wild was my excitement about the idea of having sex with a stranger and on top of that he paid me.

 

In retrospect Roger wasn't very good. His cock was nothing special, his semen tasted bad, he couldn't find my clitoris when he was giving me oral sex and he was too rough. Then he was in such a big hurry to finish intercourse he just barely giving me an orgasm before he climaxed.

It became clear to me that if I hadn't been as horny as I was to begin with the sex would have been terrible. Just than my phone rang, it was mother and dad calling to check on their little girl.

 

To be continued …..

 

Published 
Written by MsMarca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments