Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first encounter with a Cougar

"19 year old boy seduced by older woman."

5
2 Comments 2
35.0k Views 35.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
It all started nearly ten years ago.  I was about 19 and working at a local coffee shop.  All through high school I was a longhaired rebel who cared little what I looked like or what people thought of me.

Anyway, by this time though I had just cut my hair real short and was starting to clean up my image.  I had no idea how attractive I was.  I’m 5’11 brown hair blue eyes and at the time was one of the best swimmers on our local swim team.

Most of the customers at this coffee shop were regulars.  They’d make little small talk, maybe say hi to one another, but mostly they just wondered in and out like zombies.  All except for Channel, well at least that’s the name she gave me.

Channel was in her 40s, but had the body of an 18 year old.  I had never met any one like her before and I had no idea how to handle her.  Half the time she would come in and act just like any other customer, but then there were times when she would just blurt things out like “so how big is your cock,” or “have you ever fucked two girls at once before?”  My favorite was when she asked if she could listen in to my girlfriend and I having sex.  Mind you this was before cell phones, but she wanted me to call her leave the phone off the hook then do our thing and let her listen in.

I never really knew if Channel was just screwing with my head or if she was actually trying to pick me up.  I think being as young as I was I was pretty naive about the whole thing.  I just couldn’t imagine this older woman wanting me.

Anyway, she started getting more aggressive in her torment of me.  As she was waiting at the end of my coffee line she put on mini shows for me.  Right as I was handing a customer a cup of jo she would start playing with her breast.  The first time she pulled one of them out I nearly spilled coffee all over some poor guy.  I could tell she loved how uncomfortable she was making me.

This went one for a few weeks.  She got so bold as to stick her hand down her pants and play with herself in line.  I was the only one who could see what she was doing but this was only by chance.  I mean all anyone would have had to do was turn around and they would have seen her working her hot pussy in line.  When she would get to the register she could see the bulge in my kaki and would ask me to masturbate right there for her.

Everything in me wanted to whip it out right there, but every time either another customer or my manager would walk by.  Not to mention the fact that this would be an insane thing to do.

I didn’t see her for a while and started to put her out my mind.  My girlfriend and I had long broken up and I wasn’t really thinking about dating.  Then Channel shows up again out of the blue.  She went back to acting like a normal customer except when my shift was over she asked me for a ride home.

I didn’t have anything better to do so I gave her a ride home.  She invited me up to her place saying she would make lunch for me.  I headed for the couch as she fumbled around in the kitchen.  “Make yourself at home” she says “turn on the TV if you want.”  I noticed a video sticking out of her VCR and not wanting to pry I leave it along.  “You can watch a movie too” as if reading my mind she says.

I push the tape in and sure enough its porn.  I don’t know why this surprised me, but it did.  Was it to loud I thought?  Did she want me to find this?  What if she didn’t realize this was the tape out here?  I’m basically paralyzed by naive jitters.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS



She pops her head out quickly and smiles saying “oh good you found it.”  I relax a little but am still not sure what I’ve gotten myself into.  I mean sure I thought about sleeping with Channel before but she’s so much older I thought for sure it would never actually happen, but now the way things were going I wasn’t sure.

To be honest I was pretty nervous I mean I was sure she had 100 times the experience I had at that point, but I wasn’t about to let this opportunity slip by either.

When she came out of the kitchen there was no food, nor did I care.   I couldn’t take my eyes off the on screen orgy and I wasn’t really sure what I should be doing at this point but I knew I was happy to be here.

“It’s ok, you can play with yourself if you want” she said.  Not sure why, but again I thought she was kidding until I heard the low hum of her vibrator.  I looked over and she had pulled her jogging shorts off to the side and was busy working her pierced wetness with a bright red vibrator.   Then she hands me a paper towel and says” here use this to clean up your cum.”

I slowly undo my belt and pull my throbbing member out and start playing with myself.  Her eyes light up and we stop watching the movie and just fiercely masturbate to each other.

I think she came because she started breathing heavy and loud and her pace picked up dramatically.  I didn’t want to cum to soon so I slowed down and just watched her.  I swear it has never felt so good in my entire life my whole body was on fire.

She guides to me the bedroom were I’m shocked to see her much older husband.  She tells me its ok he just liked to watch.  Not sure what to make of this, or if there is anything I can do about it at this point so I go with it.

She quickly lays me on my back and stands over me giving me a show of herself.  With one vibrator on her clit and the other working her ass she slowly lowers herself on to my face.  I’ve stopped touching myself because I know I’ll explode.

I can feel her husband watching.  I can hear his breathing and the slapping of skin as he is jerking off now.  I’ve never been attracted to another man AT ALL, but the thought of him getting off because of what I was doing to his wife was absolutely thrilling.  I worked my tongue all over her like it was my job.  I could feel her hips clenching as she came again this time all over my face.

She pulled me up to my knees and bent over in front of me.  I fumbled a little then quickly entered her and plunged as deep as I could.  She leaned her hips back into my thrusts and out of the corner of my eye I could see her husband spewing his thick white cum all over the floor.  I knew it wouldn’t be long before I did the same, so I firmly grabbed her hips and slammed into her as hard as I could until I erupted like I never have in my life drenching her completely.  I thought I was going to faint.

It was more than a little awkward afterwards because I really didn’t know what to say or do.  So I got dressed and left as fast as I could.  We had a few more encounters, but a month or so later my girlfriend and I got back together and that ended things with Channel.

Published 
Written by TDHDC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments