Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Time as a Sugar Baby Part Two

"Catherine continues where she left off. Exploring Edinburgh, and Marc, her Sugar daddy."

32
15 Comments 15
11.5k Views 11.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words

 

I studied Marc as he slept peacefully. Globules of dried semen tangled in his pubic hair, as a reminder of our lovemaking and a look of contentment filled the character lines on his face. 

Placing a few kisses on his brow, I blew and softly whispered into his ear. 

" Wake up Mr sleepy head, Catherine needs her breakfast, it's gone Eight, and Edinburgh awaits us."

His eyes flickered open slowly, and a broad smile transformed his face.

" Good morning. " He yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"What an amazing sight to wake up to, I just hope this isn't a cruel dream." He said, pulling me against him.

My nipples squashed against the curly chest hair bringing a low sigh from his lips.

" That seems real enough." He smiled, tracing a line down my backbone and massaging the cheeks of my bum. 

"But maybe I'd better just confirm it; you know how dreams can seem so realistic at the time." He added, a wicked tone in his voice. 

Breaking away I knelt beside him and smiled cutely, his face now frowning. 

" We've plenty of time for that later, don't worry I'm not finished with you yet but I'm hungry, and I'm not a happy girl when I'm hungry," I said coyly, glancing down at the bulge under the sheets that was growing.

 Licking my lips, I bent forward and kissed him, just managing to escape his lunging grasp. Jumping off the bed I strode sexily away, turning briefly to blow him a kiss before disappearing through the door into the luxurious bathroom. 


The waiter smiled and took us to a table in the far corner of the half empty restaurant, probably assuming we were father and daughter. I leant across to Marc and whispered.

"Shall I call you Daddy? " I laughed softly.

" Don't you dare, I'm trying to lose this erection, and you're not helping. " He whispered, smiling. 

I sat back in my chair and pouted mockingly.

"It's not my fault, I've done nothing, you were one that messed the bed up, you'd better leave the maid a good tip. " I giggled.

Marc frowned playfully.

" I can see I've got more than I bargained for, I thought you'd be a shy little girl but I now realise you're a little temptress, and I love it. You make me feel alive again, it's a wonderful feeling at my age, I had never imagined in my wildest dreams it would be like this.  Since I first set eyes on you, I've had this raging boner, and  I can't remember a time in my life when I've been this aroused by a woman, not just your body but your whole personality, I’m delighted we met."

I smiled and squeezed his hand across the table.

"I'm glad you can take my teasing, I'm not usually like this, but it feels natural with you. I must admit when we first chatted I felt a connection. I don't think I could have gone through with it otherwise. You're a nice guy Marc so let's enjoy our time in Edinburgh together." 

I leant across the table and whispered.

" And I'll take care of your “boner" later,  any way you want, you know I'm not shy now." 

His eyes widened at the thought, and his lips moved to my ear. 

" God, I so want to fuck you, Catherine, in every conceivable position possible, I'll make sure you have incredible orgasms." 

I winked at him.

 "Oh, multiple orgasms? I'll look forward to that, and I guess your gonna have to suffer that erection till we get back, but imagine what it's going to feel like when it's relieved, Marc." I whispered back. 

"Oh god I'm already there, change the subject please or I'm gonna mess my pants or drag you back to bed you little tease." He said, the need in his voice apparent. 

The waiter arrived at the opportune moment and took our breakfast order, the conversation quickly changing to our future exploration of Edinburgh. Marc wanted to see the castle, so we agreed on doing that first, and then maybe the art gallery and some shopping, I couldn't drag him around the shops, he was a man and would have to suffer that and abide by the unwritten law, he might actually enjoy it, I could but live in hope. But, anyway he was on “The Promise” so he would do just about anything to keep me happy, I knew that.


The day was wet and cold. Marc looked up at the sky and frowned, the doorman tipping his hat in our direction.

“Gee, this Scottish weathers a pain in the ass, we don’t have to go out Catherine.” He said in a hopeful tone of voice.

”We could grab a coffee and go back to the room? Maybe find something to do until it clears up.” He smirked.

I looked at him and pouted then said softly.

“ You can fuck me later Mr Horny; you won't die without it for a while, and anyway good things COME to those that wait.” I emphasised the word “come” teasingly and watched his face grimace.

“Ok, Ok. You win. But It’s no fun having this lump poking around in my pants. You will be getting a good seeing to later, be warned. I feel like I've got a metal bar down there.”

“I wondered why you were limping. I'll have to call you Ironman now.”

Marc laughed and hugged me tightly.

”Your quite a girl Catherine, Ok, we can go out, I know when I’m beaten. I’ll  have to try thinking about something else, but it won't be easy, not with you around, anyway let's grab a cab and go see the sights, the sooner we start, the sooner we get back." He said, poking me in the ribs and winking. 

 Marc was good fun and incredibly sexy for his age, I just knew we would have awesome sex later. I pictured his massive cock and shivered in anticipation, yes it would be one hell of a session, and I was just as eager as he was, he didn't know it yet, but he definitely would later.

The cab ride to the castle took about ten minutes. The weather was cold and horrible, and I now regretted not letting Marc take me back to the room. Instead of the rain and the gloom we could have been in a warm bed wrapped in each other's bodies. I tried in vain to empty my head of these thoughts but my overactive brain seemed determined to keep me regularly supplied with images of his big thick cock, and I needed it desperately.

Our earlier lovemaking had only scratched the surface and done little to satisfy my sexual urges. I needed to explore every inch of it, to kiss it and feel its texture deep inside me, to feel its warmth against my skin. This big man turned me on as I'd never experienced before, maybe it was a combination of the age difference and the slightly taboo nature of our relationship, but whatever it was Marc got me wetter than guys half his age. I shuffled somewhat the damp patch cold against my crutch, and longingly wished it was his tongue.


We wandered around the castle half-heartedly, it was freezing, and I was glad I'd worn jeans and a warm coat, sexy it wasn’t, but Marc finally agreed it was much too cold for a short skirt although he'd wanted me to wear one. 

Finding a cafe, we ordered coffee and chocolate cake to warm us up.  Marc smiled and leant across the table and take my hand.

“You would tell me if I upset you, Catherine?  You're an extraordinary woman, and I’d hate to think the things I say make you feel uncomfortable. I would never disrespect you. Do you know that? I find you clever, funny and incredibly sexy but maybe I go too far sometimes for an Eighteen-year-old.”

I returned his smiled and squeezed his hand tightly.

" Listen, Marc, If I felt uncomfortable in any way you'd soon know. I love the words you say to me. I've not had a man your age treat me like this before; it's new and exciting and so very sexy, I've never been as turned on as you make me. I may be Eighteen, but I'm broad-minded, you know that, so don't worry." 

Leaning close I kissed his cheek and softly whispered in his ear.

"Why don't we go back to the hotel now. You can get us a drink in the bar while I change into something sexier. I want everyone to be jealous of you. Then we can fuck each other senseless, the only one condition is I want to suck that big cock before, I don't think either of us could last long, and I want it to.  But if you'd prefer we can explore more of Edinburgh? I’ll let you decide  “ I smiled cheekily, a thousand per cent sure of his answer.

Marc sighed profoundly and looked straight into my eyes.

“Jesus, Catherine and there was me worrying that I might upset you. There's nothing in the world I’d rather do; you can certainly suck my cock, its every mans dream. I hope this isn't another crazy erotic dream; I’m going to feel cheated if it is. I’ve never had an offer like that from such a beautiful woman, and I still can't believe your age, you're more forward than me. Anyway, FUCK exploring Edinburgh, it ain't going anywhere.” He laughed, still looking deep into my eyes as I licked my top lip teasingly.

"I just hope I don't dislocate my jaw on that monster, I'd better use lots of lip balm or lube, or else we might end up in Accident and Emergency with you explaining to the doctor how it happened." 
I laughed loudly, attracting some looks from the table opposite.

" Gee, you do like to try and shock me Catherine, but just remember, two can play that game,  but I'm up for it so feel free to carry on, I’ll get my revenge later." He grinned, his deep blue eyes sparkling with future promises.

"Now eat up your cake and don't leave any cream on those sweet lips, that's my job later. He said teasingly in that beautiful American accent that I loved. 


“ Let's grab a cab back to the hotel and see if its all talk, I kinda think it's not, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say.”

I raised my eyebrows and groaned at his lame attempt at humour.

“Ewwww Marc, that's so corny, pass the bucket, You’re in the UK now, you know,” I said, putting on a fake posh accent. Finishing the last of the cake I licked my lips very slowly, Marc watching intently, his eyes following every movement of my tongue.

“OK I'm done, we can go now, and please try harder with your small talk.” I joked, digging him in the ribs playfully and avoiding his grasping hand as we made our way to the door.

He talked endlessly on the cab ride back to the hotel, Marc's hand stroking my inner thigh through my jeans as he whispered what he was going to do to me. His words and accent were turning me on as I’d never been before, my mind was out of control and racing.  I thought I was the one in control but I was so wrong, and if we’d been alone I’d of sucked every inch of his big cock until his tight ballsack gave up the fight.  Later I’d make sure he had the best blowjob of his life, and that would be for starters.

We arrived back at the hotel during a tremendous rainstorm and sprinted into the foyer. A  rumble of distant thunder growing ever closer. 

"Gee, I'm glad we escaped that Catherine, it ain't no fun being out in the wet especially when you can have fun in the dry." He said, a big smile beaming across his face.

" Do you still want a drink in the bar or shall we go straight up? We could always have some drinks in the room, but it's up to you."

I took his hand in mine and smiled sweetly at him.

"I brought some cute clothes, and it'd be a shame not to wear them plus these jeans are wet and uncomfortable. Wouldn't you like to see me in something sexy? I promise it will be worth it, and then you can do all those things you whispered in the cab, and I'll suck your cock, I love your cock Marc, and I'm so looking forward to being naked in bed with you. If you get me a vodka and Redbull, I'll be back in about 15 minutes, a deal? 

He smiled and nodded. 

" Okay but make sure you're not too long and do me one favour."

"Of course Marc, what is it?"

He pulled me close and whispered. 

“ Don't wash your pussy Catherine; I want your gorgeous taste on my face, will you do that for me?” 

I nodded and smiled, rolling my eyes at him playfully. Giving him a peck on the cheek I headed back up to the room, feeling very excited. In my head, I was mentally browsing my "sexy but classy" outfits for something suitable, something that would wow him.  Images of my wardrobe flashed through my brain and by the time I'd reached the room I knew exactly the one I would wear, hopefully, he would love it.     
    
I admired myself in the full-length mirror, turning sideways to smooth the material down over my bum. The dress would surely have the effect I was after. His balls would be aching with lust and so willing to give up their load for me. It wouldn't take very long for my soft lips to tip him over the edge, I was convinced of that, I smiled in anticipation as I made my way down to the bar, my crutch already moist from the thoughts of things to come. 

My heels clicked on the marble floor as I walked elegantly towards Marc, the blue and white material of the button up dress parting slightly to reveal the merest hint of a  dark stocking top. The dress flattered my figure as it clung around my breasts, the white waist belt clinging tightly and highlighting my hips as the material flared into a classic A-line shape. It was smart and sexy, one of my favourite dresses that never failed to raise an eyebrow or two, it was perfect for this situation and made me feel like a million dollars, I just hoped Marc could manage the buttons in his heightened state. 

His imposing frame sat perched on a barstool chatting to the barman.  I couldn't have imagined meeting a more beautiful person than Marc, he was one of the old school and to be honest not the usual type of guys I’d be attracted to. Part of his charm was his openness. He’d explained on our first night that he hadn't been with a woman in years, far less a teenager, it was such a waste that a guy with such a magnificent cock hadn't experienced a woman for all this time, that had now changed. Images of his cock filled my head just as it would fill my mouth very soon; my clitoris tingled at that thought.

He swung around on the stool and looked at me, his eyes unable to conceal what he was thinking. I felt excited that I could do that to him. I couldn’t wait for Marc to fuck me again, I ached to feel him inside me so he could share the wetness of my pussy, and satisfy it.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

Leaning forward he kissed me softly on the lips and smiled.

“Catherine, you look beautiful in that dress, stunning in fact. I’ve got you a drink.”

“Thank you, Marc, see I told you it would be better if I changed, you wouldn't have wanted me sitting around in wet jeans.” I grinned, slightly parting the dress to reveal a black stocking top.

His eyes widened as he muttered a barely audible “Fuck.” I was now in “full-on tease mode” but, at least he would be rewarded in the end, very well rewarded.

He passed me the drink and smirked.

"No, Catherine, I wouldn't want you sitting around in wet clothes, well maybe one item would be better wet, I hope it is,  and  looking forward to finding out." He said,  His face contorting in pleasure.

   "Oh, you will find out very soon, you won't be disappointed."

I looked around the bar checking we couldn't be seen and stepped closer. Undoing a dress button, Marc's eyes widened as I took his hand and guided it between my legs to feel the hot, wet gusset of my thong.

"Does that answer the question? Now let's drink up, I think we both need to fuck each other brains out."

He gulped his drink down and picked up his jacket, folding it over his arm in an attempt to hide the raging erection which was mine to relieve.

"If this is a dream at least it's a damn good one." He said. 

"I'm all your young lady but be gentle with me." He laughed.

"God, I love you Brits, I was told you were reserved, you've trashed that idea." He said, putting an arm around my waist and rubbing the outline of the garter belt.

Marc was such a lovely guy, and my feelings for him were growing stronger. This was supposed to be a purely business transaction, but my emotions were telling me otherwise. I tried pushing the feelings to the back of my mind; I was having fun with a sexy guy who adored me, that would be enough, for now.

He smiled and took my arm.

"Shall we go, Miss Cafferine?" He said, attempting a fake English accent and making me giggle. We headed to our room, my body trembling as I thought of what lay ahead.


Marc scowled as we got into the crowded lift and eased our way to the back of it. Giving him a sly wink I slipped my hand under his jacket and grasped the lump. He looked at me longingly as I squeezed it between my fingers, FUCK it was big and but for the lift stopping at our floor I would have unzipped him, but that would have to wait for a few more moments as the elevator chimed announcing our level.

 A housekeeping trolley sat outside our door but luckily our room door was closed,  and we could hear the maid in the adjoining room. Marc gave out a relieved sigh as he placed the keycard in the lock and playfully dragged me inside our room. He pushed the door shut, and we frantically kissed,  our bodies pushing tightly against each other. His tongue explored every part of my mouth, running over my teeth and gums as if he’d never experienced them before.  

 My mouth stifled his moans as our lips engorged each other in a feeding frenzy. This was full on carnal lust like I’d never experienced before, this kind and gentle man wanted to consume me in every way, the animalistic instincts in full flow against his willing prey. 

I gasped for air and broke away from Marc. His eyes wild and enlarged bored into me. I knew the time for teasing was over. I smiled and pointed towards the bed.

“I want you naked on there Mr I need to go to the bathroom, and then I promise no more teasing.”

Marc smiled broadly and moved towards the bed as I blew him a kiss and walked sexily towards the bathroom, wiggling my ass in his direction and thinking of that wanting erection waiting for me.

I admired my body in the mirror as the dress dropped to the bathroom floor. My breasts had been quite small until about the age of 15 and then had grown to an impressive “C” cup within a couple of years. As my breasts developed so did the interest from men, young and old all tried to rid me of my virginity, It had no chance of survival as my body grew from a girl to a woman and a sweet-talking guy took full advantage of getting between my thighs. 

I brushed my hair and adjusted the stockings and suspenders before calling out to Marc.

“Shut your eyes, I’m coming to get you, and no peeking.”

A muffled groan replied as I opened the door and tiptoed to the bed, he had put up with a lot of teasing and now finally, would get his reward for being so patient, his eyes were screwed tightly shut as he laid spread-eagled on the bed.

“Don’t open them yet Marc.” I giggled. Climbing gently on the bed I nestled into the gap between his legs and positioned my crutch on top of his cock.

“Ok, you can look now,” I whispered.

He opened his eyes and smiled.

“Fuck, you look so damn hot.”

I was about to make a witty reply when he and pulled me against him and into what I can only describe as the most sexual kiss I’d ever experienced. His tongue covered every inch of my teeth and gums as if his life depended on it. 

Any thoughts of blowing him were pushed aside as his hand pulled at my thong and he slid down to free his cock that I was squashed against.  He had gone past foreplay and needed a release, I couldn’t blame him for that and to be honest so did I. His hand pulled at the material as he attempted to manoeuvre the head of his cock between the lips but only managed to jam against the thongs gussets.


Breaking away from the kiss I leaned back and gripped the base of Marc's shaft, pushing the thongs aside I rested his cockhead against the wet lips and moved it up and down my slit, coating it with my juices.

I sank back slowly bringing a long and low groan from him, my hand still around him limiting how deep he could penetrate. The head tightly wrapped by my lips and just inside my pussy. It felt so hot and big as I rocked backwards and forwards letting him in deeper with each movement and listening to his increasing moans. This would be no marathon session. I knew that as he pulled me against his chest and buried his cock deep inside me, oh fuck it felt amazing as it stretched and pushed against the taut muscles. As much as he needed a release I did also, the day of teasing had taken its toll, and I could tell by the feelings an orgasm was building deep in my belly, an orgasm I needed so badly. 

His arms grabbed my waist and rolled me off his chest and onto the mattress, his eyes glazed as he looked down at me.

"Those thongs are incredibly sexy, but I'm afraid they'll have to come off, there kinda strangling my cock." he laughed, showing me the red friction mark on it.

"Oh poor you, but you were very hungry for my pussy, and I thought it would be quick, not that I'm complaining you know. Take off anything you like Marc as long as I get that cock back." I laughed as I raised my bum up to help him with the removal.

He grasped the opportunity to say and slid the thongs down my stockinged legs and onto the bed, crouching down to admire my pussy.

"Mmmm you do have a gorgeous pussy that's gonna get one hell of a licking later Miss, but first I want to fuck you." He said, moving in closer and rolling me onto my side as if I was a ragdoll.
He unclipped my stockings and removed the garter belt kissing the impression on my body it had left.

"We don't want them getting in the way, either, do we"? He said, his eyes focussed on my pussy as he lay facing me.

 His cock stood rigid, the purple rimmed head glistening, a big blue vein I'd not noticed before ran down the length of it and into the ballsack underneath. My tummy tightened just thinking of it inside me, thick and long it would give me such an orgasm, and that's exactly what I needed, a real man to give me a real fucking.

Marc moved closer and planted kisses on my forehead then down to my mouth; we kissed like lovers his hand lifting my leg and guiding his cock between my lips. I moaned in joy as he pushed into me, the giant head sliding deep inside and only stopping when the ball sack slapped against me,  He'd then pull out and push in once more. My hips bore down to meet him as he relentlessly fucked me,  I didn't want it to end. I had convinced myself he wouldn't last long, but now after 15 minutes, he was growing stronger. 

He was in total control of my body as he edged me closer to orgasm with each determined stroke, oh yes he knew how to please a woman. I now realised how different it was making love with an experienced man, a real man.  This was my sexual awakening and everything before seemed mediocre in comparison, and I wouldn't settle for less in the future.

I ran my hand through his greying hair and watched a bead of sweat trickle down his face. He looked up and smiled his eyes sparkling like diamonds.

" I love how you fuck, your fantastic at it but I don't know how you can last so long Marc? there was me thinking it would be a quickie."

"Yes, I'm surprised as well my balls felt like they were busting but I have to say this is gorgeous and unexpected. I wanna feel you orgasm in my arms  Catherine, that will do it for me."

"I'm not far off,  don't worry I'll feel your cum Marc," I said. The thought of that realising a soft moan from deep in my throat.

He gazed down at me with one of his serious looks.

"Is there anything you've always wanted to try Catherine, like a fantasy?
I looked into his eyes and smiled, loving the way he said my name.

"Well, now you ask. I've always wanted a facial, the thought of hot cum splashing onto my face turns me on." I laughed.

"Well, you did ask, Its kinda weird I suppose."  I followed up,  secretly hoping he liked the idea also.

"No, not at all. I've never done that either, Oh god that's so hot Catherine."

"I've been watching too much porn." I laughed.

"We all watch porn. I'm probably as guilty as you." He said thoughtfully as he stared into my eyes. I knew he wanted to fulfil my fantasy but was afraid to speak out of respect, so I grasped the moment and blurted it out in plain English.

"Marc, will you give me a facial? It would be such a waste not to make use of all that semen, and I'm dying to suck your cock. I promised  you."  I said, not stopping to take a breath.

He looked at me with those big eyes and smiled like a kid in a sweetshop.

" You know I'd love to Catherine, you've shown me more life in a day than I've experienced in years. You're an exceptional woman, and I have the utmost respect for you." He said, his face suddenly changing into severe Marc mode.

"I'm glad you respect me, you're one of a dying breed Marc, but that's fine. It's wonderful to meet a man that has good manners. People may think its odd these days, but I love being treated as a woman, I'm not a feminist so you can gladly hold the door open for me anytime. Ok, speech over now put a pillow behind you, and I'm gonna  give you a blowjob."

I watched him scurry up the bed as if his life depended on it and push some pillows between him and the headboard. His cock looked so thick and long as I knelt in the gap between his legs. Gripping the base, I tenderly planted kisses around the sensitive gland and worked my tongue across it, pushing the tip into the eyelet.

" God, that feels magnificent," he said, watching every move I made. My hand cradled his balls and softly rubbed them being careful not to squeeze too hard as my tongue licked down the length of his shaft and on to his ballsack. He moaned as I took a big ball into my mouth while massaging the other one, my lips caressing it as my tongue ran around the sphere. I was so enjoying this, and by the sounds, he was as well.

My lips worked the ball from my mouth, and I kissed around the base and upwards until my lips rested on the dome. My eyes flicked up to meet his as I engulfed the tip once more, squeezing and coating it with saliva. He watched eagerly as my head moved down to take his cock deep into my mouth. It rubbed against my teeth and gums, the taste exquisite as it dribbled some precum onto my tongue and my lips clamped tightly around it.
 
 My mouth moved slowly up tightly encircling his cock and onto the purple head.  I took a breath,  a long string of saliva leaking from my mouth to trickle down the side of his shaft as I once more went down. 

His groans grew louder as I quickened the pace and caressed his balls, they felt big and full, my excitement increasing at the thought of the explosion onto my face, the hot semen that I wanted so badly. I wanted it now.

Leaning forward I encased his cock between my cleavage. Making sure my tits were tightly around it. His moans were now reaching fever pitch as he pushed his cock between them, my lips met the purple dome as it drove out of the valley, a bead of precum coating its surface. I licked and suckled on the head coaxing it to give up its load for me, then it happened.

A small trickle of semen oozed from the eye and ran over the surface quickly followed by a long low groan from Marc. Moving back I watched it spit a long white thread; it seemed to be in slow motion as it spurted a trail against my cheek, warm and thick it felt wonderful against my skin. The next spurt took me by surprise as hit my forehead; another spurt landed just above it on my hairline. Marc shook as he covered my face with another two massive spurts, his cum running down my face. It was at that point that I could hold on no longer, my finger finding the wet protruding clitoris to give a body shaking orgasm.

I collapsed on the floor bathed in a warm glow, the taste of his cum dribbling onto my lips, it tasted musky and slightly sweet as I coated my tongue in the thick fluid. Marc looked at me with a smile.

"Should I say sorry? 

I winked at him coyly, my face covered in his cum.

"At least you can get me some tissues Mr to clean your mess up and don't think I'm finished with you yet, but you can have a breather. You can even get me a drink." I scowled playfully.

"And then you can fuck me again, that's  if you're up to it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Kawaiikitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments