Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Two Dirty Older Ladies.....Together!

"Imagine one really filthy dirty older lady who knows what she wants with a younger guy. Double that!"

24
10 Comments 10
30.1k Views 30.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

I stepped out of the hot shower, so excited at what may lie in wait this evening. I was lucky enough to know a beautiful and very naughty lady called June, who satisfied all my wildest desires, and has done so over the past several years. She's amazing for her age, in her mid-sixties, and we have shared some amazing dirty times in hotel rooms (and bathrooms!) around the world.

She was due here to my hotel room any minute, but this night was different, very different. With any luck, it would possibly end up with me living out my wildest fantasy. Now June is amazing and VERY naughty, although her friends and family have no idea of the woman that she turns into when we meet up. She is truly amazing in bed (and in the bathroom!), but me being greedy, I have always wondered what it's like to have another lady like her at the same time. I have lost count of how many wanks and hard on's I have had while dreaming of cuddling both women in my bed, kissing, touching and being soo dirty and filthy... in such a good sexy way!

Tonight, the plan was simple. June and I were going into the local high street to meet Mary, a lovely sexy lady who I have been chatting to online. Mary is in her mid-sixties too, and another woman who's family and friends think she is a complete nun. Oh, if only they knew!!!

As I dried myself, there was a knock at my door. I covered myself with my towel and opened the door, to see June, as expected. I stood back and I let her in, shutting the door behind her. Now in most cases, the right thing to do would be to say hi and kiss each other on the cheek, but not June. She smiled and dropped to her knees, at the same time as pulling my towel away. In one movement, her hands were on my cock and balls as she guided my growing cock deep into her warm wet mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair while looking down at her mouth skilfully taking my cock in and out. I looked down at her ample boobs and down her cleavage, with my cock growing by the second in her mouth. I shut my eyes, but I couldn't go through with this already, I needed to save myself in case it all worked out in the bar later. I gently pulled away and kissed her passionately, licking and sucking her tongue before helping her up onto her feet.

June said she needed a shower and to get ready, so I changed and headed downstairs to the hotel bar for some Dutch courage. I ordered a pint of lager and messaged Mary on my phone. I saw her typing online and wished with all my heart that she wasn't going to pull out now. Thankfully, I got the reply I wanted, "See you outside the pub in twenty minutes."

I looked round as June walked into the hotel bar in her lovely top and skirt. She knows all about my big thing for sheer stockings and nylons, and I looked down to see her wearing dark tan coloured, thin, sheer nylons and her sexy strappy heels. We walked outside and got in the back of a cab. We shuffled up together and my fingers were soon pulling her skirt up so I could find out if she were wearing tights or stockings! I soon had my answer as my finger traced over her suspender belt and onto her silky skin. The cab driver continued with his small talk in the mirror, while my finger traced a line over Jenny's clit through her silky knickers!

We pulled up at the pub, my heart going crazy all of a sudden. The whole key to this was that June and Mary not only got on, but actually fancied each other. I couldn't blame either of them if it didn't work out, but we had all agreed that at the very least, we would have a really good drinking session together and a laugh in the pub!

I looked to my left to see Mary standing there. She looked amazing, so sexy in her dress, bare legs and stilettos. I had a standing joke with Mary that I would bring some stockings for her, as she didn't wear them that much. I had a pair in my pocket, but already, I was thinking I'm too shy to give them to her in the middle of a pub!

I introduced myself and June, and then I kissed Mary on her cheek, while holding her waist. Thankfully Mary didn't do what June did and drop to her knees and suck my cock right there and then in the high street! A nice thought, but would probably end up with us in the local police station! So I led both ladies into the pub, with me feeling a million dollars.

I ordered drinks and we found a quiet, discrete corner with a little settee and table. I tried my hardest to sit between both ladies, but alas there wasn't enough room, so they sat next to each other while I sat opposite! It did have its benefits as I could get a glimpse of June's stocking tops every now and then, which was making me rock hard in my jeans!

Mary and June hit it off straight away, talking about anything and everything... apart from sex! I kept the drinks flowing and joined in the conversation when I could, but they were laughing and chatting for hours. I managed to get a bit closer, and the talk turned to sex, and suddenly the mood became very electric. Mary was asking June about the things she had done with me, and compared some very dirty stories, as the drinks kept flowing.

We decided to move to another bar where they had a disco, just around the corner. it was very dark, but it was a good excuse for some more vodkas and a few shots! I stood at the end of the bar, with my arm around Mary and June's waists, pulling them closer, with a massive hard on. Neither complained, so after an hour of flirting and sexy dancing, I suggested we go back to the hotel for drinks and a game of cards! Both June and Mary agreed, and I hailed a cab outside in the street. This time, I managed to sit in the middle of both ladies, and held them tight while they rested their heads on my shoulders. I felt a hand massage my hard cock, but couldn't see who was doing it, not that I cared!

The cab dropped us off outside the hotel, and I paid the bill before leading the ladies up to the room. I opened the door and poured June and Mary some drinks. June sat on the bed, while Mary relaxed back on the sofa in the corner. I put some music on and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I looked in the mirror, not quite believing how lucky I was to have two sexy, naughty, older ladies in my room at once! I had a permanent hard on all night just thinking about it, and now here I was living my dream!

I had my shower, put my shorts and T-shirt on and walked into the room, hoping so much that June and Mary were getting on, and no one had left! Fortunately, they were both still there and even better, they were laughing and joking and getting on fine. The drinks had started to work as we were all rather tipsy, and obviously horny, because as I walked past Mary she ran her hand along my bare thigh while giving me a sexy smile. I sat next to June on the bed, and we all clinked glasses.

We sat there relaxing and chatting for a while, and were soon talking about past sexual experiences, good and bad...but mostly good! I lay back on the bed, with my head on my pillow, and June sat against the headboard and was rubbing my body. I let my hand rest on June's thigh, before running it downwards, over the hem of her skirt onto her smooth stocking clad legs. She knew how much I loved to caress her nylon covered legs and feet, as she moved her leg onto my waist. I looked at her, and kissed her on her mouth, feeling her wet tongue explore my mouth. I was aware that Mary was sitting on the chair, so I looked at her and beckoned her over. She stood up, and sat next to me on the bed. I gently pulled her head towards mine, and our lips met for the first time, opening up, to feel her tongue dart around mine, as I pulled her closer. June's hands were in my shorts and my cock was bursting to escape. I caressed Mary's boobs as June moved down, and pulled my shorts off. There I was, in just a T-shirt and nothing else while two gorgeous fully clothed ladies touched and kissed me. Heaven!!

norma4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
norma4TS

I moved down the bed a little, and pulled June's mouth closer to Mary and me. Suddenly we were entwined in a three-way French kiss, three tongues playing and licking and sucking, our lips meeting as I pulled both ladies closer. I had two hands on my hard cock now as I caressed both ladies breasts through their tops and bras. I wanted this kiss to last forever, and both ladies seemed to enjoy it. But I wanted to see something, so I pulled away and made them kiss each other. I was so close, watching this unbelievably horny act, my two ladies kissing each other and both loving it. Suddenly all the embarrassment and nervousness had gone and things were going to get very hot!

I lay on my back as June moved down and took my cock in her mouth like she had done so many times since I met her a few years ago. It felt as lovely as usual, so warm, wet and her lips moving up and down, gently sucking and licking me. I carried on kissing Mary exploring her mouth as I pulled her down on me. Then I moved her and positioned her so she was sitting on my chest. Then I cupped her lovely bum cheeks and pulled her over my mouth. I pushed her skirt around her waist and pulled her pussy onto my mouth, licking and kissing her through her silky knickers. I could smell and taste her sex, it was so nice and horny, as I moved her knickers aside and finally got to taste her warm pussy. My tongue darting over her clit, and then into her pussy as she rubbed herself onto my face and tongue.

June was bringing me to a climax, so while licking Mary, I had to move June's head and stop her, otherwise I was going to peak far too early, deep in her mouth! Mary decided to turn round, so she sat on my face, but now was facing my cock, and was watching June tease and lick my cock. Mary wanted to see June in action, so she gently moved June's head and made her take my whole cock in her mouth again, while Mary caressed my balls. I could feel a finger tease my anus, before slowly working its way inside, but I had no idea whose finger it was, and I didn't care!

I licked Mary's pussy as she squirmed on my face, so I moved her forward a little so that I could see her cute ass hole. Within seconds, my eyes were closed as my tongue darted around her anus, before I pulled her onto my face, so she could feel my wet slippery tongue slip easily up her tight ass hole. My eyes closed as I took in the sensation of my tongue deep up her ass with her silky walls inside her darkest place. I tongue fucked her bum and licked her ass out until I was close to cumming again. I must have emptied a lot of pre-cum into June's mouth as I heard her moan, and I know how much she loves my cum in her mouth.

Before I peaked too early again... I pulled June and Mary off and stood up to get some more wine. we all drank wine while cuddled on the bed, with me in the middle. What a moment, as I took off both the ladies tops and skirts, to have them cuddling me in their sexy undies while sipping wine. This really is heaven I thought.

More drinks were consumed and it was evident that we were all quite pissed and very horny to say the least. I decided to push my luck even more and got both of them to lie side by side on the bed, face down. I then set about licking both of their asses and pussies from behind, starting on June, my tongue delving all over her ass and then deep up inside, before licking her cunt inside and out. I then moved across and did the same to Mary, slipping my tongue in her ass as my fingers found her G-spot inside her cunt. My other hand did the same to June's pussy, making both women squirm and wriggle in ecstasy in unison, while my tongue went from one bum hole to the other and back again nonstop. I LOVE licking ass, but this was something else!

Things got even hornier when I looked up and June and Mary were kissing each other, passionately. It was so amazing to see, and I thought it only fair that I try and make both of them cum at once. I went back to teasing both bum holes while having three fingers in each pussy, playing with the G-spot inside as they lay face down. It wasn't long before both began to orgasm, and once again I had to hold back. Both women shuddered as they kissed and came at the same time, and I was so tempted to join them in this orgasm by wanking over their faces as they kissed, but the night was young!

We had another drink as they recovered, and I persuaded them to get into a 69 position on their sides. I watched as both women began licking each other, and gradually get more into it. Both women knew exactly how to have their pussies licked, and both did it expertly. Within a minute, both were having another orgasm, but this time into each other's mouths as both tongues knew exactly what to do and where to go...and what to do as that orgasm was brewing inside. As they were licking, I joined in, going between both pussies, kissing and licking and tonguing their asses. While June's tongue was teasing Mary's clit, my tongue explored her ass. Mary was in heaven, two tongues between her legs, so dirty and nice. Then we did the same to June, letting her feel two tongues inside her cunt and ass at once

After both had orgasmed again, June went to the toilet, which to me was an invitation! After she had sat on the toilet, I took Mary's hand and led her into the bathroom. June looked up and laughed, so I pulled her off the toilet and I lay on my back on the tiled floor. June knew what I wanted, so she squatted over my face, opened her pussy, and as Mary watched in amazement, June let a long stream of warm piss hit my face and aim into my open mouth. I pulled her pussy onto my open mouth so as I could swallow it all. It tasted like lovely warm sweet wine --hardly any flavour, in fact-- but I felt so horny feeling her piss in my stomach. As she finished, I caught my breath, only to see Mary squat over me and do exactly the same! The taste was the same, and suddenly my stomach was being filled with two women's piss from the source! My cock was about to burst!

When Mary had emptied herself into my mouth, she stood up and I saw June sitting on the toilet playing with her pussy. I stood in front of her as Mary stood behind me, rubbing my cock and ass. Mary kissed my neck as she began to wank me straight into June's open mouth. I couldn't hold back, and as Mary and I looked down, she wanked me straight into June's throat. I shot a massive load of cum as Mary carried on wanking me. Most of it went straight down June's throat, but lots splattered over her lips and face. It was such a massive orgasm that my knees went and I held the wall. I looked over and Mary was kissing June and licking my cum from her face and mouth. They carried on kissing, so I stood over them and relaxed, letting a stream of my tasteless warm piss splatter their faces as they kissed. I pissed directly in their mouths as their tongues licked each other. Both women swallowed my piss as they kissed. It don't get much dirtier than this I thought!

I was wrong!!!

Part 2 to follow!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by uliveonce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments