Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Zahida Aunty

"She Contentedly Purred Into My Ears I Am Your Aunt And Your Lover, I Also Cant Believe That It Was"

5
2 Comments 2
46.2k Views 46.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

Aunty Fuck

I Am A 28 Years Old Guy From Karachi , Pakistan , At First It Happens 6 Months Back. If You Anybody Like Then Acknowledge Me. I Also Want To Exchange With You Many Happenings After That. My Aunt (Mother's Sister) Zahida Is A 45 Year Old Widow. Her Husband Died Last Year & Her Only Daughter Just Married. She Is Living Alone In Her House. She Is A Beautiful Woman With A Full Body. She Has A Curvaceous Breasts And I Have Had A Chance To See Her Nipples Which Were Dark In Color. Her Hips Are Curved And Her Stomach Is Bulging A Little. The Best Part Is Her Bottoms, Her Ass. They Must Be Atleast 45 In Size And They Flare Out Into The Petticoat. She Wears Only Saree And She Looks Very Beautiful In The Saree. I Have Fell In Love With Her About 14 Years Ago And I Have Been Masturbating Fantasizing About Her. We Were Neighbors & I Used To Stay At My Aunt's House For Helping Her In Daily Affairs, 'Cuz My Uncle Regularly Traveling Outside City For His Nature Of Job. I Am Fond Of Watching Movies Of Any Ratings. During Staying At Nights At Her Home I Was Activating My Self To Stick At Movies. Slowly I Started Nurturing My Love For Her, My Aunt And I Never Could Look At Any Girl Or Woman Other Than My Own Aunt. She Had Become My Lover, And I Was Desperate To Convey My Feelings To Her.   My Fantasies Were To See My Aunt Undress In Front Of Me And Sleep With Me In One Bed. All This Came To The Stage When One Night We Both Were Alone In The Home & As A Routine I Bring With Me A Hot Sexy Movie. After Taking Supper I Stick To Movie. She Gone To Her Room. After Some Shots Of Movie I Became Wild & Thought To Go Bath Room For Masturbate But Suddenly I Heard A Melodious Voice From My Aunt's Room. It Pulled Me To Go There & Slowly I Moved To My Aunt's Room. It Was My Aunt Who Was Singing Song. I Went To Her Room & Peeped From Side Of Door, While Looking I Shocked To See She Was Standing Half Nude Infront Of Mirror & Busy To Match Sarees To Her Body. This Scene Was Exactly Of My Dream To Aunt. I Don't Want To Spoil This Chance & Deliberately Entered The Room. She Amazed To See Me With Full Of Erection Because My Dick Was Already Erected While Watching Movie. "What You Are Doing Here, You Don't Bother To Knock The Door" She Shouted. I Pulled Her To Me And Tried To Kiss Her On The Cheeks And Started Caressing To Her Body. She Realized What Was Happening And Tried To Pull Away. I Was Completely Out Of Control And I Pulled Her To Me And Started Squeezing Her Breasts. She Was Breathless And Her Saree Had Come Off When I Pulled Her Saree Fully So That She Stood In Front Of Me Only In Blouse And Petticoat. I Just Stood Back And Looked Her Over. Here Was My 45 Year Old Aunt In Front Of Me In Only Minimum Clothes And She Looked So Beautiful. I Pushed To The Bed And Fell On Her. My Aunt Was Struggling Fiercely. I Pushed Her Petticoat Up And Exposed Her Thighs. Aunt's Thighs Were Very Thick And Very Soft. I Just Could Stop Any More And I Put My Fingers To Her Panties And Pulled It Forcibly.

My Aunt Was Crying Out " Kashif I Am Your Aunt, Your Mother's Sister, You Should Not Do This It Is Not Correct. It Is Sinful. My Body Is Not For You. " I Told Her " Aunt I Love You, I Love You Not Only Physically I Am In Love You As A Person. She Suddenly Looked Up And Said" Kashif Do You Love Me ? I Thought You Only Want My Body. I Feel It Is Not Correct. I Don't Want To Spoil You At This Young Age.   I Laughed And I Said " Aunt Everyday I Think Of You And I Masturbate I Have Been Doing This For Last 14 Years. I Love You Zahida, My Aunty. Kashif I Don't Know Why I Am So Lucky, I Find You Attractive And I Also Feel Some Things But Is It Correct ?" After Short While She Feels Something Hot, " O.K.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Why Don't We Enjoy This Occasion" She Said. I Amazed To Hear These Dialogues. She Stands Infront Of Me, I Walked To Her And She Turned Her Back To Me And Stood In Front Of The Mirror. Then I Just Put My Hands On Her Back And Caressed Her. She Was Moaning And She Pushed Her Enormous Ass Against Me. My Cock Was Already Erect And It Became Even More Distended When My Aunt's Ass Started Wriggling Against My Pant. I Grabbed Her Breasts And Squeezed. They Were So Soft And Fluffy That They Kept Slipping Away. I Put My Hand Around My Aunt And Pulled Her Tightly To Me. My Aunt Stared At Me In The Mirror As I Cupped Her Breasts. She Shouted " Lower Kashif Move Your Hands Lower, Touch My Cunt. I Moved My Hands Lower And Pushed Them Inside Her Petticoat And Into The Inviting Cleft Between Her Legs. Aunt Gasped And " Kashif Take Me And Fuck Me Like I Have Never Been Before And She Turned Towards Me And Hugged Me. I Kissed Her Madly. She Passionately Returned My Kiss And Opened Her Mouth. She Removed Her Saree Slowly And I Impatiently Pushed Her To The Bed And Moved Her Petticoat Up Till Her Panties Were Exposed. I Put My Hand To The Band Of Her Panties And Pulled It Down. She " Hurry I Can't Wait Any Longer " She Groaned And Spread Her Legs Invitingly For Me. I Moved Between My Aunt's Thighs Till My Cock Hung Directly Over Her Sweet Cunt. I Kissed Her Boobs And Then Her Lips Which Parted To Admit My Tongue. I Clung To Her And Kissed Her With Rising Passion. Aunt Put Her Hands To My Ass And Pushed Me Against Her And She Also Raised Her Hips. I Started Trying To Aim My Cock To Her Cunt Hole She Stopped Me Saying Let Me Do This. She Took My Enormous Cock In Both Hand And Positioned It Exactly To Her Cunt Hole And Said " Push Now " I Slammed Immediately. " Kashif" She Screamed While I Was Having The Heavenly Feeling Of Having Penetrated The Tight Pussy In A Single Thrust. Aunt's Eyes Bulged As I Rammed Fully Into Her And Could Feel The Expansion Of Her Pussy Muscles. Slowly I Reached The Walls Of Her Womb And Started Stretching Them As I Pushed Further. My Aunt Zahida Was Thrashing And Trembling Madly " Fuck Me Kashif Fuck Me Like A Sooley, I Am Your Whore I Am Your Slut. I Plunged Deeper And Deeper Reaching The Entrance Of Her Womb. I Knew What I Was Doing And I Also Knew The Implications. The Implications Of Sex Between A Mature Man And A Fertile Woman. It Can Only Be Pregnancy For The Woman. I Was Thrilled By The Prospect That From Our Love There Could A Family. The Excitement Was Heightened By Knowing That My Cock Was Immersed In The Cunt Of Own Aunt And I Was Ruing The Fact That I Should Have Fucked Her A Long Time Ago. I Could Not Hold Any Longer And I Started Spurting My Sperm Into Her Fertile Canal. She Also Orgasmed At The Same Time And As She Held Me Tightly I Was Filling Her Womb With My Baby Making Juices. After The Last Spurts Of My Sperm Emptied Into My Aunt's Pussy I Pulled Out My Cock And Examined Myself Wonderingly. Aunt Looking At Me Strangely Asked Me" What Are You Thinking " I Pulled My Aunty Zahida To Me And Said " I Cant Believe What Has Happened Just Now " We Have Fucked And I Have Become Your Lover." She Contentedly Purred Into My Ears "I Am Your Aunt And Your Lover, I Also Cant Believe That It Was So Good, I Love You. " I Hugged Her And Started Cuddling Her. Slowly Sleep Overcame Me And I Fell Asleep With My Aunt In My Arms.  
Published 
Written by cap_kashif73
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments