Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Orleans Jizz

1
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
910 words 910 words

The place is a room at an old New Orleans hotel in the French Quarter (they are quite luxurious). The french windows are open to the street and the breeze from the Mississippi river blows the white floor length curtains gently, bringing with it the sounds of the Quarter....people, traffic, and the soulful notes of the blues being played by a street band.

The king-sized bed is covered in white crispy cotton sheets. We have been in the Quarter and Magazine Street seeing some of the sights of New Orleans and shopping for rare antiquities. I am lying on the bed resting while you shower. I feel my body tingling, waiting anxiously for you to fill it up with your desire.

I look over at the table. I have brought along a few toys and decide to get myself ready for your hot love. I begin pinching and rubbing my long nipples making them hard. I can already feel a throb in my hot cunt. I reach over to the table for my anal love beads and insert them into the tight puckered hole of my bottom leaving the string hanging to pull at just right moment. I turn over and lie on my back, spread my thighs open and begin to gently stroke my clit slipping my fingers inside the lips of my pussy spreading the wetness. My eyes are closed and I think about you and your hard cock. I want to lick it and suck it. I am getting more wet.

I roll over and finding my 6 inch dildo, insert it in deep into my cunt. It's no substitute for you, I think, but am consoled by the thought that your piston of love will be in my hot box soon. I am on all fours riding the dildo. Moaning....almost at the point of going into convulsions, when I feel your strong hand stroking the cheeks of my ass. Oooooooo! You sense that I am on the edge of ecstasy. You pull on the little string hanging from my ass, pulling the anal beads out of my asshole sending me into orgasmic oblivion.

You gently roll me over taking the dildo out of my throbbing wet hole. You tell me that you have been watching me. While caressing my body, you tell me that you want to make love to me. I look in your eyes and see a burning passion that I know you are ready to release and I tremble at the thought. I tell you that I want to lick you all over, giving you kisses all around your neck, shoulders, and chest. I straddle you, holding your wrists down in a dominant way and begin nibbling your ear..licking and playfully nibbling at your shoulders.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

I am rubbing my breasts against your chest and grinding my hips against your hard cock. I ask you to tell me again what is it that you want from me because I love to hear it. You say you want my wet, hot pussy. Mmmmmmmm, I say teasingly. Not yet!

My tongue travels over your chest and down to the heat of your loins. I lick the inside of your thighs and bathe you with kisses all the way to your toes lovingly sucking each one. I hear your soft moaning and I feel so good knowing that what I am doing pleases you. I continue with my kisses moving back to that throbbing dick. I grasp it in my hand and give a gentle squeeze and cup your balls with my other hand. I lick the length of your hard shaft and then take it in my mouth, swirling and darting my tongue all over the tip. I feel the touch of your hand in my hair knowing that you want more. Using my mouth I begin to make love to your cock. I try to take in as much as I can moving back and forth.

You are groaning, but you want something more than my mouth and you move me quickly onto my back. You raise my legs up over your shoulders and dip your finger in my wetness. Spreading the lips you lower yourself into my hot box and begin to fuck me with a passion deeper than we have ever felt.

You are ramming that hard shaft into me and I can feel your balls slapping against my bottom as you do. Oooooooooooooooooooooooo......I'm going to cum.....ooooooo.....harder and faster we go trying to get in even deeper. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You are so hard. My pussy is cumming all over you. We roll over and now I am on top grinding back and forth, riding you with you pushing back filling me up with your hardness. You are burying your face in my tits and I say I am going to cum again. I feel the throbbing of your cock and then the cum as it shoots deep into my cunt....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......sweet bliss.....

I lay my head on your chest and take a deep breath...doesn't lust smell good????? After all the waves of orgasm subside, we lay on our sides holding each other in a loving way savoring every precious moment together. The breeze drifts over our hot skin cooling us down. We hear a knock at the door. "Room Service". We look at each other and laugh....that would be the strawberries and whipped cream we ordered...............





Published 
Written by 15alitaimoor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors