Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noah's Whore - Part 1

"Having thought about it for years, Nancy takes her first bold step."

37
20 Comments 20
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Standing outside the office door, Nancy was looking at the name plate by the entry. It read, “Noah Brady, Director of Marketing.”

She took a deep breath and whispered, “Go for it, girl. Your time has come.”

Stepping into the doorway, Nancy saw her long-time friend, sitting at his desk reading what appeared to be a trade magazine. Tapping lightly on the door frame she spoke, “Excuse me, Noah. Can you spare me a minute?”

Closing the magazine as if he’d been caught doing something naughty; her co-worker of more than ten years looked up and smiled brightly. “Nance,” he beamed, “I always have time for you.” He stood up pointing to a chair across from his desk. “What brings the VP of Finance down to the marketing department?”

As she took the few steps from his doorway to his desk, Noah did what he always did when he was around Nancy Townsend. His eyes took her in from head to toe and he thought for the 10,000th time… “What could I do with this beauty?”

Nancy was dressed, as she often was, in a tailored blue business suit. Today she was wearing a white blouse under the jacket that was quite sheer, allowing him to see the lace of her bra covering what he believed to be exceptional breasts. She wore a simple gold chain that was long enough to hang down into the cleavage between her breasts.

As she was stepping into his office, Nancy did what she had done every time she was near Noah Brady for all of the years they had worked together… she saw his brilliant blue eyes and white teeth exposed in a sincere smile. As always, his hair was perfectly combed. His shirt was a crisp white with sharp creases and a button down collar. His perfectly knotted tie was a shade of blue that seemed to match the color of his eyes. The gentle touch of gray hair around his ears gave him a look of mature handsomeness that always aroused her.

She reached the opposite side of his desk and held out her hand to him, palm down.

Not being certain what she was doing, Noah held his hand palm up in case she was handing him something.

Nancy gave him a smile that he didn’t remember ever having seen before and placed a feather-lite piece of cloth in his hand.

Looking down, he saw the wad of material begin to expand on his palm. “What’s this?”

Still standing, Nancy gently said, “Sit down, Noah and inspect it.”

As he sat, he used his other hand to open the material enough to see that he was holding a pair of lacy white panties that were very sheer and, if he wasn’t mistaken, quite wet. He looked up into Nancy’s large brown eyes with an unspoken question.

Standing solidly, with her feet apart, Nancy’s smile disappeared to be replaced by a soft, but serious look. “Those are mine,” she told him in a voice only slightly above a whisper. “Five minutes ago I was wearing them as I sat behind my desk and masturbated. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone home at the end of the day with wet panties. They were moist because at least once during the day I’ve done the same thing. I’ve thought about having sex with you and brought myself to an orgasm.”

Noah Brady was an outstanding business man. He was exceptionally sharp and never missed a trick. But at this moment, he felt certain that his mouth was open. “What did she say?” he screamed inside his head.

“I decided that today I was going to tell you the truth,” she said in a determined voice. “I’ve thought about this hundreds of times. And hundreds of times I’ve done just what I did a few minutes ago.” She leaned over his desk and put one of her fingers into his mouth. “Can you tell where that’s been?” she asked.

Being an experienced man with the ladies, there was no question in his mind. He couldn’t have failed to notice the taste of a woman’s pussy.

As she slipped her digit from between his lips she smiled, knowing from the look on his face that he had understood her question and that she had made her point. “Oh yeah, you bad boy,” she said to herself. “You know exactly where that finger's been.” She almost laughed at the look of shock on his face.

“Would you like to tell me what this is all about?” he finally managed to mumble.

“I’m willing to bet that you know that I’ve been a completely loyal and faithful wife to my husband,” she said, never taking her eyes from his. “I’ve been married to Russell for just a little over twenty years and have never given him reason to doubt me. But the fact of the matter is my husband is a dud in bed. His idea of sex is to get between my legs, stick his cock inside me, give it fifteen or twenty grunts and deposit his load. In ten minutes he’s asleep and I spend the next ten minutes in the bathroom with my vibrator.”

She continued by saying, “Several years ago I got my first iPad and discovered very quickly that it was the perfect venue for watching porn. Since then I’ve watched a ton of it and worn out more than a couple of personal toys. I feel like I’ve been cheated from some of the best things in life and I’m pissed.”

Before Noah could open his mouth to speak, Nancy asked, “Do you think I’m pretty?”

“Oh, my god, yes,” he stuttered. “More than pretty, I’d say that you’re beautiful.”

She smiled. “Do you think I have a good body?”

“Nancy, you don’t need me to tell you that. I’m certain you’ve seen the look on my face when you come into the room. I even said more than once that you could have easily been a Playmate if you’d decided to go in that direction.”

She liked the direction this conversation was taking. Turning back to the door, she quietly closed it before returning to the front of his desk. “Have you ever thought about fucking me?” she whispered with one eyebrow arched.

Noah may have been taken off guard at the beginning of this conversation, but he was getting his feet under himself quickly. “You bet I have,” he said with great confidence. “And I’m willing to wager that you have noticed my interest. But we both know that company policy frowns on such things and we have too much to lose.”

“That’s bullshit,” she spit out with a grin. “What we both know is that those rules were made for the little people in the company. You and I could fuck on your desk with the door open and no one would say a word.”

Noah had to admit that her response was not only true but well phrased. He’d never known Nancy to use much profanity, but she obviously knew how and made her point. “So then, are you suggesting that if I did want to have sex with you that you’d be agreeable?” he asked.

Nancy put her palms down on his desktop and leaned forward. When she saw that he was looking inside her blouse at her breasts she said, “I’ve been thinking about it for years.” She paused, allowing him to have a good, long look. “And now I’m tired of thinking about it, Noah. Now I want to do something about it.”

His view left her breasts and fixed on her eyes. “What did you have in mind?” he said softly, letting the question hang in the air.

Taking a deep breath, she answered. “I know that you are single and have a reputation for keeping your lady friends engaged. I know that you have a lovely home and I’m guessing that you have a king sized bed that could hold both of us.” She paused briefly before saying, “I want to be a student at the Noah Brady School of sex. I want to do it all, Noah. I will do anything and everything. Am I clear?”

“You are suggesting that we should become lovers?”

Standing up, she kept eye contact with him as she walked around to his side of the desk.

EmiliaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaJones

She leaned her very shapely ass against the oak top, reached out and touched him on the chin. “Not in the sense of a love affair,” she said sweetly. “I have no intentions of doing anything to harm my marriage. Russell and I have been together for over 20 years and we live very well. Our combined incomes put us in the upper tax brackets and I enjoy my vacations in Europe.”

“OK,” he answered, looking up into large brown eyes. “What are you suggesting?”

Leaning slightly, Nancy took his hand in hers and placed it on the inside of her exposed thigh. “I’m suggesting that we fuck.”

I’ve just died and gone to heaven or walked through the gates of Hell,” Noah thought to himself. Opening his hand, he moved it up the inside of her inner leg. “I’d have to say that I don’t see any gray in your suggestion. It’s pretty black and white.”

Still smiling, she opened her legs so that his fingers could climb higher. “You are the marketing guy, Noah. You dress things up to make them pretty. I work with numbers. All I know is one plus one equals two,” she told him as she felt his warm fingers moving upward. With her excitement growing stronger she whispered, “I’ve known you for a long time. I know that I can trust you and that you can be very discreet.”

He could feel the heat from her sex on the tips of his fingers. “What makes you think I would be a good lover and a good teacher?”

“At a party one night, not too long ago, I overheard a beautiful young woman telling a friend how she couldn’t wait to get home with you and suck your big, beautiful cock,” she told him. Her eyes closed and she sucked in a breath when his fingers lightly touched her wet vaginal lips. “She told her girlfriend that you were exceptionally talented with your mouth and always made her cum. As I recall, she told her friend that no man had ever made her cum as hard or as often as you did.”

As his fingertips outlined her slit, he felt her adjust once again to open her legs for him. It didn’t take a detective to determine that she was very hot and quite wet. His finger found the spot he wanted and he pressed it in.

He watched Nancy’s eyes close, her beautifully colored lips part and heard her small gasp of pleasure. Twisting his hand around he found her to be exceptionally wet. He could see that her nipples were hard and pressing against the sheer fabric of her blouse. The look on her lovely face told him everything he needed to know. Nancy Towney was his.

An old expression came to his mind. “Sometimes you fall into a barrel of shit and come out with a rose between your teeth.” That time had come for him. One of the most beautiful women he had ever known had just offered herself to him, seemingly without reservations or conditions. He thought, “I didn’t even buy a ticket, but I’ve hit the jackpot.”

“You like the way that feels?” he asked as he began to move his finger inside her.

“Yes!” she hissed.

“You want more?”

“Oh hell yes,” she answered without opening her eyes. “I want a lot more.”

“Tell me what you want,” he demanded.

Opening her eyes, Nancy looked directly into his face and said, “I want you to fuck me.”

“Tell me how you want to be fucked,” he said in a soft raspy voice as he moved his finger faster and harder.

“Every way you can think of,” she growled at him. “I want to feel your cock in my pussy, in my mouth and in my ass. I want it all, Noah. I want you to make me cum until I can’t walk.”

His hand between her legs was now covered in her fluids. Standing, he pressed his erection against the side of her leg because he wanted her to feel it. His thumb began to circle her clit while his finger found her inner sensitive spot and she gasped.

His put his mouth into her rich chestnut brown hair and ran his tongue over the edge of her ear. His voice felt like warm honey as he told her, “Right now I thinking of bending you over my desk and fucking you from behind so that I can hold your beautiful ass.”

The actions of his fingers and his words made a shiver run up her spine. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressed against her leg. It felt like a hot piece of steel. “Oh fuck,” she whispered.

“What are you going to be when I take you, Nancy?”

She knew exactly what he was asking and she knew the answer to his question. “I’ll be your whore, Noah. I’ll be your whore to use as you want… in any way you want… anytime you want.”

“Then I think we have an understanding,” he said as he lightly bit her earlobe.

With his arm around her back and his face pressing against her neck, his fingers continued to move between her legs until he felt her stiffen. “Cum for me,” he demanded.

Her eyes flashed open as her body began to tremble. Shock waves spread out from her sex to every nerve cell in her body. Her mouth was open in a soundless scream as the waves of pleasure washed over her until she almost collapsed onto his desk. As her fog began to clear, her eyes focused on Noah’s face smiling down at her.

“I like the way you cum,” he told her. “Do you always react like that?”

Her legs had almost stopped shaking, but she could feel her own juices running down the inside of her thigh. Nancy answered, “I’ve never had an orgasm like that in my life. I’m starting to think that I’ve selected the right lover.”

“We’ll have the answer to that question soon enough,” he told her. She watched as he picked up her panties from his desk and pushed them into his pocket. “You won’t be needing these again. I want you to go back to your office and call me.”

“But… “ was all she could get out before he interrupted.

“Go to your office and call me. We have a couple of things to discuss and you need to go.”

“Why do I need to go?” she asked a little bewildered. Why would he want to push her away after what they had just done?

Leaning into her luxurious hair once again he said, “Because if you stay here another second I will be fucking you on my desk. I need for you to take your sexy ass out of here and give me a few minutes to think.”

Smiling brightly, Nancy stood up and straightened her skirt. “I’ll call you just as soon as I can.” As she opened his door she turned back and said, “I think this may be the best day I’ve ever spent in the office.”

Once she was gone, Noah took a pad and made a few notes.

When his phone rang, he saw that it was her calling. Picking up the handset he said, “Can you talk without being overheard?”

“Yes,” she answered. “I’m in my office and my door is closed. I think I’m still a little flushed and didn’t want anyone to walk in on me just yet.”

Holding the pad and reviewing his notes, he said, “What are you going to be in our new arrangement?”

Her answer was quick. “I’ll be your whore, Noah.”

He smiled and moved to the next line in his notes. “When will you be free to come to my home?”

“I could be free tonight if you want me,” she answered. “Russell is attending a dinner and won’t be home until after 11:00.”

“Good,” he told her. “Then I’ll expect you at my home by 7:15. When you are within a mile you’ll call me so that I can open my garage door. I’ll want you to park inside and not advertise that you are there.”

“That’s probably a good idea,” she commented.

“I want you to wear a coat and nothing else. Do you understand?”

Nancy's face twisted into an evil grin. “You want me to show up naked under my coat?”

“Exactly,” he answered. “Absolutely nothing under the coat… no jewelry… nothing.”

She was already excited with anticipation.

“You will follow my directions without question,” he commanded in a very soft, but firm voice.

“I’m your whore, Noah,” she whispered into the phone. “Use me.”

*****
This is Part 1 of a five-part series. My thanks to ChrisM for his 'extra set of eyes'.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments