Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noah's Whore - Part 3

"Noah takes his whore to the bedroom for a continuation of their wild lust."

25
17 Comments 17
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Led by Noah into his bedroom, Nancy studied the room and felt an electric pulse run through her body. She knew that while she had just enjoyed great sex in his den, this room was where she would find the carnal lust that she craved. Scenes of different sexual positions flashed through her mind as she considered the different pieces of furniture.

Noah led her to his king sized bed and she noted that he had already turned down the chocolate brown sheets in anticipation of their coupling. A quick image passed through her mind of looking back at the sheets in a few hours and seeing multiple wet spots created by their lust. She didn’t think that it was possible to be more excited than she was when he told her to lie back on the couch and masturbate while he watched. But she was wrong … at this moment she could feel sparks jumping from her skin.

Nancy turned to Noah and put her arms around his neck. She pressed her nakedness against him and said, “I’m here to please you, Noah. I am yours to use as you see fit. There is nothing I will refuse you.”

As they kissed, Nancy could feel his fingers dig into her ass cheeks and knew that while he outwardly appeared to be calm, his tension was high and he was eager for more. She pressed her hairless mound against his semi-hard cock. “I’m your whore,” she whispered in his ear. “Use me.”

Her match touched his fuse… the detonation was about to happen.

Noah pushed her back on the bed, took her feet in his hands and spread her legs apart. Still wearing his shirt, he pulled it off, threw it on the floor behind him and dove between her legs for the second time. His mouth and tongue attacked her sex followed quickly by his fingers. Within a matter of seconds, Nancy was groaning and pulling her fingers through his hair.

I knew it!” she thought to herself. “This man is a sexual tiger.”

Noah lifted himself and moved up to kiss her again. As he did, he placed his now rigid cock on her belly. He kissed her passionately as he moved his cock against her soft skin. “Can you taste your pussy on my mouth?” he asked as he pulled himself away from her lips.

“Yes,” she answered breathlessly.

“Do you like the way you taste?”

“Oh yes I do,” she gasped. “It’s very erotic.” She studied his face for a second before asking, “Are you going to fuck my mouth and make me swallow your cum?”

She saw the look in his eyes and knew that she had planted a seed that would grow in the fertile soil of her erotic garden. The hot pulse of his cock against her bare skin also told her that she had found a nerve.

Her vigorous lover changed his position, placing his cock against her opening. Pressing it inside her he seemed to growl, “Oh yes, sweetness. I’m going to fuck your mouth and every other hole you have. When I’m finished you’ll know what it’s like to be thoroughly fucked. Everything you have is mine.”

She closed her eyes as she felt his thick cock slip into her dripping wet pussy. Nancy was hoping that Noah could live up to his brave words. She had selected this man to be her lover because she believed that he could give her what she wanted so badly. More than anything she wanted to have the kind of sex she had seen in the porn films she had been watching for the past several years. “Yes please,” she whispered as he began to pump himself into her.

As his cock slipped in and out of her, she rejoiced that it was as good as she had heard it was. She felt filled and could feel the thick head touching all of the right spots in her pussy. Locking her legs around his waist, Nancy couldn’t contain herself. “Fuck me, Noah. Your big cock feels so good.” She repeatedly whispered, “Yes!” each time he pushed himself into her depths.

Noah was a man with plenty of experience with women, but he was quite impressed with Nancy. Not only was she very easy on the eyes, her body was spectacular and she was easily the most active lover he had been with since he was in college. Since he had an orgasm less than fifteen minutes ago, he knew that he was going to be able to go for quite some time before he reached a second climax. He wanted to give her a fucking she would remember for a long time.

“Oh my god,” she cried out, “I’m cumming again.” With eyes wide, she told him, “Fuck me, Noah. Make me cum!”

When he felt her shudder, he pushed himself in as deeply as he could and held her tightly while he listened to her noises and felt her body tremble and shake. He held still until he felt her release the death grip she had on him with her legs.

As soon as he felt her relax, he began moving again. “You liked that didn’t you?”

“It was incredible,” she answered.

“Do you like the way I fuck you?” he asked as began to pick up speed once again, thrusting deeply into her with each stroke.

“Oh yes,” she gasped. “I love it.”

“You want more?”

“Oh yes, baby. I want a lot more!” she answered.

“Then I think it’s time for you to work a little,” he said with a grin. He pulled out of her and flipped over on his back.

She could see his cock glistening with her fluids in the dim light as it stood erect and throbbing, waiting for her attention. For a moment she couldn’t decide if she wanted it in her mouth or inside her pussy, but the indecision passed quickly. She rose up, positioned herself over his staff and lowered herself on it.

As it reached her core, Nancy groaned. “Yes!” she shouted, “I love your cock.”

“Then move your ass and fuck me,” Noah demanded.

Nancy was thrilled with his direct manner and his commands. “I’m his whore,” she thought to herself. “Give him what he wants.” She began to grind on his cock, sliding back and forth. Her fluids began to cover his skin making the sliding easier and more satisfying. She could feel her clit pressing against his wet skin and knew that she would have another orgasm quite soon.

Noah was mesmerized by the swaying of her breasts as she moved. As he watched, he opened his hands and held them up so that her nipples grazed against his palms as she moved back and forth.

The feeling of his hands against her nipples sent another electric shock through her body. She groaned again and looked into his eyes. “Do you like my tits, Noah?”

He took one in each hand and squeezed. “Are you kidding? They’re wonderful.”

“Are you going to put your cock between my tits and fuck them?” she asked as she continued to grind against him.

Again she saw the look in his eyes and knew another erotic seed had been planted.

He grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them none too gently. “Feed them to me, Nancy.”

Understanding his request, Nancy leaned forward, pressing one of her perfectly shaped breasts into his mouth. She sighed as his tongue circled the nipple and his teeth lightly pressed it. When he released the pressure, she moved to press the other breast into his waiting mouth with much the same results. For several minutes she rotated from breast to breast, all the while feeling his thick cock pounding into her sex.

So many different pleasure points were more than she could stand. Her next orgasm came screaming up from her depths, exploding through every pore. Her eyes opened wide and she cried out a howl of intense pleasure as the orgasm rocked her body.

Unable to hold herself up another second, Nancy dropped her face down on Noah’s shoulder. She continued shaking for what seemed like a very long time. Unable to speak or move, she was jolted several times with smaller aftershocks.

As he had done previously, Noah didn’t allow her to linger in her cloud of pleasure. He flipped her over on her back. Putting his hands behind her knees, he pulled her legs up against his chest and her feet over his shoulders. Her ass was completely off of the sheets when he drove his steel cock back into her wetness. He seemed to know how to get deeper with each move and each stroke.

“You want more, don’t you?” he said with an impish smile.

“Yes,” she told him in a raspy voice.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

“I want you to fuck me till I can’t move.”

“You like my cock, don’t you?”

“I love your big dick and I want more,” she said with a snarl. “Oh god, I want more!”

She felt the drop of sweat that fell from his nose and landed directly between her breasts. Never in her life had she felt anything like this and despite the fact that she felt too weak to move, she just didn’t want it to stop… ever. It was then that she began to hear the noises coming from Noah. She might not have had a lot of experience with other men, but she understood the sound of a man ready to cum.

Suddenly Noah pulled out of her, rolled off of the bed and stood beside it with his stiff shiny cock pointed at her. He pulled a pillow off the bed and dropped it at his feet. “Get on your knees,” he demanded.

She instinctively knew what he wanted and quickly moved to obey him. Nancy put both of her knees on the pillow and looked up at his face with a questioning look.

“Do you want my cock in your mouth?” he asked.

“I want to please you,” she assured him before she leaned forward and took the head of his cock inside her mouth. “Fuck, but this tastes good,” she thought to herself. She’d watched plenty of men in her porn films fuck a woman’s mouth just prior to an orgasm and she was hoping Noah had the same idea.

As if following a script, Noah put his hands into her hair and began thrusting his large cock in and out of her mouth. “Oh yes,” he groaned. “Yeah, Nancy. Suck my cock. God Damn, but you know what you’re doing. Suck it!”

She could taste herself on his thick shaft as well as his pre-cum. The inside of her mouth was coated with their fluids and she was enjoying each thrust. With one hand she held the base of his cock, while the other hand was between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit. She was in the middle of a dream come true.

She felt his cock thicken and heard the sound she had been waiting for. She hoped he was going to shoot his load into her mouth. She wanted it… she really wanted it.

“Fuck,” he shouted as he held her head still and pushed his cock as deeply as he could into her mouth. Holding his release as long as he could for maximum pleasure, he finally let go and flooded her mouth with his hot seed. “Swallow it all, Nance,” he commanded as he continued holding her head. “Don’t let a single drop slip out!”

Nancy felt her own orgasm as a flood of cum shot into the back of her mouth. His fluid seemed to blast into her mouth, again and again, making her wonder how long it would last. But to say that she loved the feeling would have been a very big understatement. She pushed two fingers into her pussy while he filled her mouth. Her body shook with excitement.

When he finally pulled his cock free of her lips, Nancy looked up at him, just as she had seen so many women do in the porn she had watched. She swallowed three times to get it all down and then opened her mouth to show him it was empty.

“Good girl,” he said softly. “Did you enjoy that?”

“I did,” she answered as she gulped air. “But I believe the question should be, did you enjoy it?”

“Let’s just say that I’m having trouble believing that you haven’t had a lot of experience at this,” he answered. “You’re a fucking star.”

“I’ve watched others do it,” she told him. “Maybe soon you’ll want to cum on my face and on my tits.”

She watched his eyes closely and saw that another erotic seed had been planted.

Noah bent over and helped Nancy to her feet. Once she was standing, his fingers fondled both of her breasts. “You want me to cum on these?”

“If it would please you, Noah, it would please me,” she answered softly holding his eyes with hers. “I would think that feeling your hot cum splashed on my tits would feel very erotic. And right now,” she said with a sexy little smile, “I’m thinking that you might enjoy seeing my face covered with it too.”

“I might,” he smiled back at her.

“And you’d enjoy watching me mop it off with my fingers and then lick my fingers clean,” she told him in a soft and sexy voice.

He seemed to be unable to respond, so she added, “I’m yours to use, Noah. I’m your whore.”

Noah remained very still for a long while before he spoke. “Do you need to go home?”

“I haven’t looked at a clock,” she answered with a smile. “I’ve been a little preoccupied. I need to leave here by 10:15 to make certain that I’m home before Russell.”

Looking at the clock by his bed, he saw that they had another two hours. “I think it might be a good idea for us to rest a bit. Would you like a glass of wine?”

“Are we resting so that we can continue?”

It was his turn to give a wry smile. “I think I’ll need to use you at least once more tonight.”

“In that case, I’d love to have a glass of wine,” she smiled. Her hand reached forward and held his still firm cock. “If I’m getting more of this, a little refreshment would be in order.”

“You get back in bed and I’ll see what I can find,” he told her before he turned and left the bedroom.

Once he was out of sight, Nancy turned to his bedside table and opened the drawer. She lifted up a book and found a bottle of Astroglide. Chuckling to herself, she took the bottle out and set it on the table. “I like a man that’s prepared,” she whispered.

When Noah re-entered his bedroom he found Nancy propped up against his pillows. She had the bottle of lube in one hand while the other was rubbing between her spread legs. Her hair was spread out over the pillow. Her pose looked like something from Playboy magazine. The picture before him was erotic overload. He had never seen anything more sexy or sensual. His cock was instantly erect.

Staring directly between his legs she said, “Would you like for me to get on the pillow again? That thing looks like it’s ready to go off.”

They shared a hearty laugh before he handed her a glass. Pointing to the tube of lube he said, “If we use that bottle up, I have another in the bathroom,” and they laughed again.

Before the wine glasses were emptied, the two of them were getting busy again. By the time they decided it was time for her to go home, he had enjoyed two more orgasms while Nancy had at least four. While she was driving home and stopped at a traffic light, she finally realized that she was bone tired. As she sat at the light the coat she was wearing opened, exposing her bare skin. She ran a hand over her breasts and smiled. “I’ve never had that much sexual fun,” she thought to herself.

She let her hand slip between her legs and pushed a finger inside her pussy. Feeling how wet she still was she put the finger in her mouth and tasted the remaining semen mixed with her own juices. “Fuck that was good!” she said aloud.

When the light changed, she accelerated and continued reminiscing about the experience. It was everything she had hoped it would be and more. Noah was as knowledgeable about sex as she had expected and her encouragement allowed him to try things that he might not have done otherwise. She smiled thinking of him putting the lube on his thumb and pushing it into her ass when they were in the ‘doggie’ position. It was another of those things that she had wanted to happen. Her finding the lube and leaving it on the pillow served to set up the actual experience.

As she turned into her own driveway, Nancy was relieved to see that Russell was not yet home. She took the clothes that she had stowed in the car in case he beat her home and moved quickly into the house. In less than five minutes she was standing in the shower making certain to wash off anything that might leave a tell-tale sign of what she had been doing.

Before Russell got home, Nancy was in bed and soundly asleep. When the lights were off she had turned on her side and once more ran her fingers over her well-used sex. She smiled to herself. “I left him wanting more,” she said to herself. “Oh Noah, you’re going to get a lot more than you expected.”


******

Once again let me thank ChrisM for his help finishing this story.
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments