Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Panty Raid

22
4 Comments 4
19.6k Views 19.6k
958 words 958 words
Join now to listen to this story
We sit on my bed, watching TV. Some reality show is on, barely holding my attention. I get up suddenly and switch off the TV.

You protest.

“I’m bored,” I say. “Let’s play a game.”

Intrigued, you agree.

I open my dresser drawer and reach inside. I come up with my hands behind my back.

“Pick a hand.”

You choose and I drop a pair of plain cotton briefs on the bed.

“You chose well,” I say.

You frown.

“What’s in your other hand?”

“You’ll see…”

I disappear into the closet.

A few moments later, I come out wearing nothing but a pair of lacy black panties. I saunter around the bed and pose in front of you. You smile.

“Want to see what else I’ve got?”

You nod enthusiastically.

I reach back into the drawer and stand back up. You quickly choose a hand. I drop a pair of sheer panties onto the bed. Your face falls.

I disappear into the closet and come out in a tiny thong. You smile. I stroll over to the bed and bend over in front of you, giving you a clear view of my bare ass. I flip my long dark hair over my shoulder and look back at you. When I stand up, I notice a bulge in your boxers.

Back to the drawer. This time, when I drop a lacy pink thong on the bed, you shrug.

I disappear back into the closet and emerge in pair of boring white briefs. I giggle as I caper around the room and dance a hysterical jig. You look disappointed, but you laugh at my antics.

“You’re so silly,” you say as I reach back into the drawer and disappear into the closet.

The show continues more quickly now. I don’t offer you the chance to choose hands, I just disappear into the closet and emerge wearing something new to tantalize you. A colorful parade of lace and silk. Panties, thongs, hi-cut, lo-cut, satin, sheer. I shimmy and flounce and pose provocatively. Your cock strains to be released from your boxers.

Soon the drawer is empty and I disappear into the closet one last time. I come out wearing a baby blue thong. It’s tiny and sheer. You can see my shaved pussy through the mesh fabric. You grab my hand and pull me towards you.

I smile shyly as you make turn in a circle in front of you. You run your hands appraisingly over my body. You slide your hands over my hips and squeeze my ass. You bend me over and stand me up again, looking at me from every angle. I can feel your eyes raking over my body. When you turn me back around, you can’t help but notice the damp spot spreading over the crotch of my panties.

You stand up and free your hard cock from the confines of your boxers.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

It springs up and bumps against my leg. You pull me back against you and run your hands down my belly. You brush my pussy through the thin material with the lightest touch. I shiver. You push aside the damp fabric and let your fingers slide between the lips of my pussy. I let my head drop back against your shoulder as you spread the moisture all over my pussy.

You press me firmly against you as you tease my clit, rubbing and tapping it, and rolling it between your fingers. I squeal and buck against your hand, but you hold me tight, your cock bumping and rubbing against my ass.

When you bend me over, I brace my hands on the bed. You slide my panties off my hips and spread my legs. Positioning your hard cock against my sodden pussy, you thrust forward.

When you sink your dick deep inside me, my knees almost buckle. I gasp and press back against you and my pussy tightens against your cock. You pull out and drive into me again and again. I lock my arms and arch my back, letting you go deeper with every thrust. You plunge into me and my pussy flutters around your cock. You reach around and start to finger my clit, as you pound me from behind. I feel an orgasm starting to build and suddenly, I am coming and you hold me up as my knees give way. Gripping my waist firmly, you press yourself deep inside me and grind your hips against my ass while my pussy contracts around your cock.

As the last shudders move through me, you push me further up onto the bed. I scramble up on my hands and knees. You climb up behind me and kneel between my legs, forcing them further apart. My pussy is tighter after my orgasm and I gasp as you enter me again.

You move slowly at first, sliding deeply then shallow before plunging deeper still. You fuck me faster now and I can hear you breathing heavily through your nose. You thrust deeply and grind into me as my second orgasm builds. I start to buck and you drive your cock deeper inside me. Your body jerks once and you pull me tight against you. You groan and explode inside me, spraying your hot cum deep inside my pussy, and I come again, screaming out my release.

When we’ve caught our breaths, you slide out of me and I sit up. The floor is littered with my discarded panties. As I climb off the bed and pick them up, I realize I’ll have to do a load of laundry tomorrow, if I don’t want to go commando for the next couple of days.

Published 
Written by LustyVirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments