Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

People on the Move - The Aftermath Ch 3

"Partys over, the fat lady has sang."

4
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
837 words 837 words
The pool was lit up and the pizza was devoured. Link was left swimming by himself mostly as Susan, Sara and Ravena sat at the picnic table trying to console Kimber. Most of the talk at first centered on how Brett, with all his bulging muscles and big mouth bravado, was so quickly and easily dispatched by Link who was a much smaller man.

Kimber passed that off, "Oh, Link is some kind of black belt in some Japanese shit called Judo. Whatever it is, he sure fucked up my weekend."

Ravena laughed, "It looks to me Kimber, like you and Brett fucked your own damn weekend up and a lot more. Now muscle man Brett has to have an elbow replaced. You went brain dead thinking you could take that frigging torpedo he calls a dick up your ass."

Susan burst out giggling, "Hell as big and hard as his dick was, there couldn't have been any blood in his brain. He was fucked when he jumped off the bed."

Sara sat thinking and then asked, "Kimber have you ever had anal sex before or was Brett doing all the thinking? "

Link came from the pool with a big towel over his head, "Okay ladies I think its time to get some sleep, we have a long day ahead tomorrow. The three of you can get Kimber up to her bed and I'm going to my apartment."

Kimber said, "All of you can stay here. Link there is plenty of room."

Link took a deep breath then said, "Kimber, you and Brett have been trying to get rid of me so you can put Brett in my place. You wasted a lot of time and found out that your father put me where I'm at with a full partnership. Now I'll say this one time, you have nothing to say about hire and fire. When Brett gets out of the hospital, I'm as good as my word. I will personally march his ass out the door. He will no longer be employed here. Maybe you can hire him as a butler or something. Goodnight everybody. I'll meet you three ladies at Village Inn for breakfast at seven AM."

Bright and early Saturday morning Link waited for the girls and at seven he ordered his breakfast. When it was set in front of him, he ate it. He was almost finished when Ravena slid into the booth beside him. She slipped her arm around him and gave him a huge hug.

"Hiya boss man. I see you waited on me. I couldn't get the other two out of bed."

Link smilesd as Ravena reached and took a crisp piece of bacon from his plate.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

He motioned for the waitress to bring another breakfast like his. Ravena ate ravenously.

Link grinned at her and said, "Damn girl, if you eat like that all the time I don't see how you stay so tiny."

Thirty minutes later they pulled into Kimber's drive and walked out to the back yard. Susan and Sara were working at setting up chairs and tables on the patio. Kimber was netting leaves out of the pool, moving very slowly.

She smiled sadly at Link, "Good morning Link did you have a good night?"

"Slept like a log and had a lumberjack's breakfast. I should make it all day. "

Ravena's crew started arriving at eleven. There were people swimming in the pool and pitching horseshoes. A few were wandering around looking at the very ornate mansion. Lunch was served by the caterer at two PM and Ravena gave out three service awards. Four PM came and Marvel the music man got set up and dancing started.

By ten that evening people were starting to leave and Link, Susan, Sara and Ravena were stacking chairs and folding tables. Link put things back into the pool house. Susan came over and wrapped her arm around Link's shoulder and pointed at Kimber dancing closely with a man. "Who is that, Link? "

Link grinned as the man led Kimber over to them. He shook the man's hand. "Hey Adam glad to see you made it. Ladies I'd like you all to meet Adam Hexler. Adam will be coming to work Monday as the new general foreman over assembly. Adam, this is Kimber Carlyle you're dancing with and this is Susan Weller our office manager. This is Sara Welkins, Susan's secretary and last but not least is Ravena Parker, foreman over paint and detail."

Adam shook hands all around, "Christ Link, this looks like you're running a beauty contest."

As Link walked away with a big smile on his face all four women were gathered around Adam and he thought to himself, 'There you go ladies, he's single, thirty-five, six foot tall, one hundred and seventy pounds and ten pounds of that is dick and balls.'

The end. Thank you all for reading and commenting.

I actually thought about another chapter, but who knows.

Thanks muchly my friends. pete


Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments