Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing with a Cougar

"Solomon meets a cougar..."

26
9 Comments 9
26.6k Views 26.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was the end of a long week, and I was ready to finally relax. No one told me working life could be so hard.

My name is Solomon. Yes, I know the cliché, did your mother think you would be clever or wise? My mother always had a thing for biblical names, don't ask me why.

Anyway, back to my story. I am twenty-three years old. After years of college and university, I finally started working in a prestigious accounting firm as a junior clerk. It's long, tedious work, but the pay is good.

I decided to go to my local bar, which also happened to be a very high end of the market. I wasn't there often, but often enough for the staff to know my name and talk with me. The bar was fuller than usual, and I sat at the bar and ordered my drink.

Soft classical music played in the background and I could hear some businessmen chatting and laughing in the background. All in all, it was a great atmosphere.

I was sitting there for about thirty minutes when the barmaid put a new drink in front of me. When I looked at her quizzically, she nodded toward an older woman sitting at the end of the bar. The woman smiled at me, so I smiled back.

I picked up the drink and walked over to the woman, who turned out to be nice. Her name was Cynthia and she was in her early fifties. She was a beautiful looking woman with short blond hair and dark eyes. She had that look of an ex-playboy bunny. You could tell she was gorgeous at one point and had hung on to her looks as much as possible.

We spoke for a long while and we seemed to get along well. I found out that she was a businesswoman who rarely had time to socialize. She had given herself time off from work and decided to get to know someone new. I happened to look handsome and at the same time non-threatening, so I was her choice.

We laughed and joked. I found myself touching her leg and her touching mine. I realized that I had a hard-on and blushed. She looked at her watch and gave a low whistle.

"Solomon, we have been chatting for over an hour, how about you come back to my place for a nightcap?"

I smiled, I knew what she meant. I agreed, and we got up to leave. We walked a short five minutes to a fancy apartment building. Going up in the lift we arrived at her apartment. It was a spacious, comfortable place. She led me to the kitchen and poured out two glasses of white wine.

We sipped our wine in silence, we both knew where it was leading, but both didn't seem sure how to make the first move. I decided I would be the one to do it.

I walked over to her and leant forward. Our faces were less than an inch from each other and I could feel her breath on my lips. I kissed her, it was a slow and sensual kiss. I touched her lips with mine and I slid my tongue into her mouth. Something came over her like I let the beast out. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stood up.

As we kissed I started to undress her and she did the same for me. It wasn't too long before we were both in her underwear.

I stood back to have a look at her. She looked amazing. She wore burgundy lingerie with sheer panties that were a bit sheer. I could see the tuft of hair between her legs giving away that she wasn't a natural blonde.

She pulled down my boxers and cupped my balls. She seemed to have a glint in her eye that instantly made me hard. She gave me a peck on the lips before getting to her knees and taking my cock into her mouth.

I could tell she really enjoyed sucking cock, and it was something she missed. She licked up and down the underside of my cock, spreading her saliva over it and pumping it with her fist. She jerked my cock and sucked the tip at the same time. I can honestly say, it was one of the best blowjobs I had ever gotten.

She took pleasure in taking my whole cock into her mouth and making herself gag. I could see her eyes water as she looked up at me. She just seemed to laugh, happily being a sexy cocksucker.

She sucked me so well that I had to push her head away from me. She stood up and laughed. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom, a large comfortable room that was comfortably furnished.

I watched her peel off her panties and lay back on the bed.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

I knew what I had to do and lay on the bed next to her and buried my head between her legs. Even with her tuft of hair, her pussy seemed to be neat. I started to lick her, tasting her sweet cunt for the first time. She tasted amazing, like ripe fresh fruit.

I slid my tongue inside her, licking her inner walls. She groaned and slid her hand through my hair. She gave me encouragement as she started to get short of breath.

"Yes, that's it, right there. Fuck, it feels so good. Eat my cunt."

Her words made me work harder. I started to suck on her clit and slipped a finger inside her. I fingered her as best I could, and could feel her legs start to shake. I decided to slip another finger inside her and fingered her as roughly as I could. I watched as it seemed to do the trick. Her body heaved and her back arched. She let out a loud moan and then pushed my hand away from her cunt.

I watched as her breasts heaved and sweat started to drip from her amazing body.

I waited for her to calm down and slowly climbed on top of her. I slipped my cock into her, she was tighter than I thought she would be. I kissed her passionately as I started to move my hips. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in deeper with each thrust. Soon the sound of flesh slapping could be heard in the room.

The fact that we were kissing so our groans were muffled by each other's mouths turned me on so much. She seemed to like it too and wrapped her legs around me too.

She pulled away from our kiss and whimpered into my ear. She seemed to love every second of lovemaking. I pulled her body closer to me and rolled us over. She lay on top of me, grinding her crotch on me before sitting up on my lap.

I watched her amazing breasts move as she gently bounced on my lap. She looked so amazing, her perfect form rising and falling on top of me. I just lay back admiring her. I could see she was close to cumming, so I pulled her close to me and slammed my cock up into her as hard as I could.

She gave a long groan and rolled herself off me. She lay back, panting, her hand stroking my chest. She kissed my chest and stood up from the bed.

“Ever fucked a woman up against the wall? I’ve always wanted to try it. Fuck me hard and cum inside me.”

I watched her stand against the wall and lift a leg up on the bed. I walked over to her and slid my cock into her waiting hole. She groaned loudly and wrapped her arms around my neck. As I pounded her, we kissed. It seemed so sensual to me.

I couldn’t help myself, I held her by her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me and held on for dear life as I slammed my clock inside her as hard as I could. She groaned and held me tighter as I fucked her up against the wall. The wall seemed to help me get in deeper and I could feel my cock sliding to the hilt.

She groaned as another orgasm overtook her. She squeezed me with her legs harder, pulling me deeper into her. Her orgasm made her pussy tighten around my cock, squeezing my cock hard. I groaned loudly and could not hold myself back. I let loose my spunk deep into her hole, filling her.

I pulled her close, walking back and sitting on the bed. I lay back, pulling her on top of me. We lay there cuddling and panting together.

———-

I awoke to the smell of food wafting through the room. I wandered back to the kitchen to see her still naked. She was cooking a full meal and smiled at me when I walked in.

“Come, I made us some dinner. Then we can make love again.”

I kissed her as we both sat down to eat. During our meal, she told me about being a busy woman and rarely having time for a relationship. She said that if I would agree she would like to be a sort sugar mamma to me. We could have a plainly sexual relationship and in return, she would look after me financially and take me with her when she needed to go abroad for her business.

We did just that and spent five special years together, till she got bored of me. Anyway, I was well looked after during that time and we are still friends.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments