Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scenes from a Marriage (5)

"Bernard shaves and shops for lingerie"

10
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Knowing he was to undress before Lisa caused Bernard an angst he had not felt since Elizabeth had told him she intended to continue during their marriage her long-standing friendship with the lover who had molded her adult sexuality. His thoughts returned to the morning she had set out the terms of their marriage as he provided her the obedient sexual service she would always demand.

After a short swim, he had shaved himself from the navel to the toes while showering. He had then thoroughly applied the depilatory cream, with careful attention to the hair on his testicles and around his anus, waited the recommended time and showered again. He wasn't a particularly hairy man, but the smoothness he felt while drying his legs shocked and aroused him. He ran his hands over his hips and ass and down his thighs and calves and then applied body lotion to the entire area he had shaved. His erection burst forth totally unrestrained in homage to and indicative of his obedience to Elizabeth. He knew she would approve.

He drove to Manchester to do his shopping. He rarely visited the city but felt this particular shopping trip would be undertaken more comfortably if he could confidently expect not to be recognized. He shopped the lingerie sections of a couple of large department stores familiarizing himself with the varieties of panties and garter belts available. But something told him this wasn't going to work. He walked to the old textile mills along the river, in an area where they had long been converted to upscale housing, upscale restaurants and boutique shops and ate lunch along the river.

After lunch he found a specialty lingerie shop which advertised its bra-fitting expertise. Walking by the shop he saw an older woman working the store apparently by herself. He walked past it two or three times, his anxiety increasing with each pass, before he managed the nerve to enter. The woman, buxom and broad-hipped, wore a white blouse buttoned to show a modest cleavage, a pencil skirt which hugged her broad buttocks and directed attention to her well-formed calves, and three inch black pumps. Her gray hair was pulled back in a french twist. She left him alone for several minutes, watching as he examined the panties and stockings on display.

Bernard knew this shop had what he was looking for. He ran the delicate stockings through his fingers and imagined the panties gripping his buttocks and closely confining his cock. He was only mildly surprised when a deep contralto voice at his shoulder asked, "Are you looking for yourself?"

Catching his breath he answered without thinking. "Yes, ma'am."

"Is it your first time?"

She knew, and he knew she knew.

"My first time, yes."

"For a woman or for a man?"

"For a woman."

She moved closer to him as he continued to look at the selection. He smelled her perfume and noticed his own arousal.

"You really should feel the panties, too. They come in such different fabrics and feels. Will she be having you in ladies' panties all the time or only on special occasions?"

"All the time, ma'am."

"That's good," she said, "that's how it should be."

She left him aroused and distraught standing nearly paralyzed with anxiety. Locking the shop door, she returned to find him where she had left him. "I'll help you," she smiled. "We'll take our time and I'll see that you get just what you'll like. And perhaps next time you'll bring her with you. What is her name?"

"Elizabeth."

"She's older than you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's good," she said again handing him a pink nylon brief. "Here. Try this on for size. She showed him the dressing room. "Come out when you have it on and I'll check the fit."

Bernard removed his shoes and socks and pulled off his pants and, for the last time, his underpants. Pulling the panties on he was surprised they came to his navel. He felt them encase his relaxed cock and hold it and his balls snugly. Breathing deeply he left the dressing room. She was waiting just outside the door. Looking him directly in the eye, and he stood just over six feet tall, she shook her head and said, "This will never do, young man. What is Elizabeth's pantie boy's name?"

"My name is Bernard, ma'am."

"Well, Bernard, you are nicely shaved. We won't have to work around a messy bush. You'll continue to shave, yes, I'm sure you'll continue to shave so that shouldn't be a problem. Fitting a man for his panties is an art in itself and hard enough when all he is wearing is his panties. It's nearly impossible if he is wearing a shirt. You can see how it gets in the way. Please take it off."

Bernard unbuttoned his shirt and put it aside. She looked at the fit and ran her fingers within the waist band to see how tightly they hugged him. She turned him around and felt how tightly they covered his bottom. She gave him a hard slap on the bum with her right hand. "This is a nylon full brief pantie with a nice pronounced gussett. I like it for a man because it has just enough elasticity to hold your cock snugly when it's relaxed and to expand to contain all but the largest cocks when they are fully erect. Do you know why Elizabeth wants you in panties?"

"She told me they would constantly remind me of my obedience to her."

"Very good, Bernard, and they're only a reminder if they are tight enough so you are aware of them throughout the day. Now let's see how these fit."

She turned him away from her and reached her hands around his waist pressing his bottom against her belly. Stroking his cock with one hand she cradled his balls with the other and asked him, "Don't you think the lace around the legs and waist is quite elegant?"

Bernard, quickly coming to full erection, mumbled something unintelligible and she laughed to herself. She turned him to face her and stepped one step back. "Is that your full growth, Bernard?"

He nodded, still unable to speak.

She reached into his panties grasped his cock which was leaning to his left and stood it directly up pointing at his navel. "There, Bernard," she said rubbing his cock from base to crown with the palm of her hand, "that's the test. Even fully erect and standing straight up the panties cover your cock comfortably and the waist still fits snugly. Now let's try something a little more interesting."

She handed him a firm control lacette brief pantie.

"They're very proud of this one, Bernard, and I can promise you when you wear it you will be constantly reminded of your obedience.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

Listen to this, dear," She read from the brochure. "'This pretty shaper features lacette floral jacquard knit fabric with power shaping circle bands to slim you in strategic places. The comfort waistband has a soft brushed back. Diamond-shaped shaping panels keep your tummy trim. Sewn on elastic leg openings offer a custom fit. Full rear coverage. Surface is smooth and will not cling. Four removable elastic garters attach and adjust with silverstone metal hardware.' Now try it on. Don't worry if you stay erect. As long as this pantie fits properly when you're erect it will do just fine."

Bernard returned to the dressing room, removed the nylon brief and put on the control pantie. It was more difficult to put on than the brief and he soon found himself wiggling his hips to squeeze himself into it. He had lost most of his erection by the time he felt comfortable enough to leave the dressing room for her inspection.

She was grinning when he saw her.

"Just a little bit harder to put on than the briefs, don't you think?" she asked, and this time she waited for his answer.

"It took some effort, ma'am," he finally choked out.

"Needed to wiggle your hips a bit, I expect. We girls do, too. I find it rather erotic just putting it on." She tested the waist and both legs and found they gripped him tightly leaving room only for one of her fingers. "Looks like you've lost a bit of that erection, dear," she observed before turning him around and pulling him to her. Again she reached around his waist and stroked his cock with one hand while cradling his balls with the other bringing him quickly to full arousal. "Feel how nice and tight that is, Bernard. There's no way you will be able to forget you're wearing it. Now let's show you how to attach the garter."

She showed him in front and then watched in amusement as he squirmed and struggled to attach them in the rear. She handed him a pair of stockings and showed him how to roll them onto his hands. He put the stockings on and her amusement continued as he struggled to attach them to the garters. When he finally had them on she ran her hands up and down his thighs grabbing him firmly by the bottom with both her hands and pushing her breasts into his chest. She felt him trembling as she held him. She rubbed her belly against his feeling his erection throb. She wrapped her arms around his back and squeezed herself against him. She thought he might cry.

Letting him loose she said, "About done now. The long leg shaper fits just like the shaper pantie so we don't need to try that on. You'll never fit in a bikini or a thong. Too much cock. Let's try this high cut tux bikini pantie and these high cut cotton panties and then we can move along to your stockings, pantyhose and garter belts."

Fitting Bernard for the remainder of his acquisitions went quickly. When he had dressed himself, wearing the sheer black pantyhose as Elizabeth had instructed, he returned to the check out counter at the front of the store. Smiling at him, Katharine introduced herself and handed him a sealed envelope. "Give this to Elizabeth when you see her," she told him. He left the store barely able to support himself his legs were trembling so badly.

Bernard handed Elizabeth the envelope when he returned to the cottage. She opened it and read:

Dear Elizabeth,

You will find Bernard aroused and antsy this evening. I fitted him for the various pairs of panties he purchased and each will fit him snugly when his cock is relaxed and will expand to encompass his fully erect cock while maintaining a proper fit. He is quite large, as you know, so our selection was a little limited. He made some very elegant selections.

I taught him to attach garters and to put stockings and pantyhose on properly. He was given several opportunities to behave himself badly and he took none of them. His obedience at this stage of his training is quite good. If you decide to test him this evening, I doubt he will be able to control himself.

I hope you are able to accompany him on his next trip. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Fondly,
Katharine


Elizabeth smiled. Bernard was as proud of his self-control as he was of his obedience. Tonight his self-control would fail him. Pride goeth before the fall.

In their bedroom Elizabeth told Bernard she was going to teach him how to undress. "You always remove any coat, jacket or sweater you are wearing first. Then your shoes. Socks come next but not stockings or hose. You remove your jewelry next. In your case your watch and your glasses. Then your trousers. Then you slowly unbutton your shirt from the bottom. If I am with you I may stop you or redirect you. When it is completely unbuttoned, or unbuttoned as far as I let you, stop. Remove your panties or your pantyhose. If your stockings are attached to your panties, remove your stockings and then your panties. Remove your pantyhose or your stockings and finally your garter belt. I may stop you at any time."

She looked at her poor Bernard. He was totally bewildered. "Katherine enjoyed your fitting," Elizabeth smiled impishly. "She especially relished reaching in your panties and adjusting your cock. You were a difficult subject, growing so much and leaking so profusely. Did you like when she stroked you? Answer me honestly, Bernard, always."

"She has quite a feminine touch," Bernard admitted his face reddening. "She seemed to know just how far she could push me."

"You noticed, did you? I would have thought it would have taken the last bit of your self-control to keep from ejaculating. Undress please."

Bernard removed his shoes and trousers and slowly unbuttoned his shirt from the bottom. When it was fully unbuttoned Elizabeth had him fold it and place it on the chair with his trousers. She lay him on his back on the bed, drew a sheer black nylon glove over her left hand and grasped his cock through his pantyhose with her gloved hand. She stroked him firmly, slowly and steadily, occasionally rubbing his rosebud with her ungloved hand and ignoring his ever more haggard breathing. Eventually sperm poured from the head of his cock through his pantyhose and onto his stomach. She extracted all he had to give before gripping his nose forcing his mouth open and coating his tongue and lips with the sperm she gathered in her gloved hand, not allowing him to swallow. "Savor it, Bernard. You'll learn to beg for it."

He slept in his pantyhose and Marie returned to the lake the next day with Lisa.
Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments