Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She sells seashells by the seashore

"Just two weeks"

4
0 Comments 0
9.3k Views 9.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

 

It had been one long ‘mother’ of a drive from San Francisco to Hollywood , Florida all by myself. I had really pushed to make the trip as quick as I could so I would have a few days to rest up before I started the two week position for the excursion airline. It was a start up and I was doing my friend a huge favor. I had consented after much pleading when he ‘sweetened’ the deal with a free apartment on the beach. I knew it would be hot in July, but never as hot as it was. The humidity was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I also knew that I had no other friends in Florida , so I brought along my own entertainment in the form of a couple of porn videos in their colorful boxes. I was pleasantly surprised with the apartment. It really was ’right on the beach’. It was on the 8 th floor and if you looked out the southern facing living room windows you could see this gigantic water tower with multi color wedges, like a beach ball, not 100 yards away and beyond, just to the left,   the beautiful blue-green of the ocean with its white foamy waves lapping at the sandy shoreline. I lazed around for the rest of the day, caught a light dinner, and went to bed early. I had three days before my contract began. After juice and coffee I put on my swim suit and headed to the beach. Wow, when you opened the rear door of the building, you were really on the sand.   I walked over close to the shore line, spread my towel and sat down. How idealic. The blazing sun beating down on you, a slight breeze, and the sound of the waves lapping on to the shore just let all the stress ebb out of you. I laid down and after about 20 minutes, realized that without some cover and heavy duty sun tan lotion, I would be ‘well done’. I put on my “T shirt”, sunglasses, and baseball cap and decided to join the many people who were walking up and down the shoreline. Every age, every body shape, with and without deep tans, some white as sheets, young and old, male and female, all passing each other in each direction. I joined ‘the parade’. About a mile later, realizing that my legs were tired from the trudging in the hard, but wet sand, and staying relatively cool with the water and the breeze, I just sat down in the waters edge. I was directly in the path of the ‘wanderers’. Everyone was walking around me.   I scooched down a little more into the water to get out of the way. Took off my T-shirt to let the water cool me down. Out of the blue I hear this voice,” Can I sit down with you?”   I turn my head to look up and see this tan female body with hands on hips and a small straw hat of sorts under which are these huge sunglasses. “Sure”, I replied.

 

As she sat down I looked her over. She was probably in her late 30’s, maybe a bit older, pretty solid, at least her legs were that I could see, a black one piece suit on, not a bikini, and she had a nice tan, and was apparently well built. She stuck out her hand and said, “Hi, I’m Annie”.

 

I took her hand, and said, “Hi yourself, I’m Len”.

 

“This must be your first day in the sun, isn’t it?” she said.

 

“How do you know that?” I replied intrigued to know the answer.

 

“Well, you’re really white, where are you from?” she stated.

 

“Oh I see. Well, I’m from California , just down for a job.”

 

“What kind of job?” she inquired.

 

“I’m going to fly a small charter plane to the Islands for a dear friend of mine.”

 

“Sounds like fun”. She said.

 

“So Annie, where are you from with that great tan?” I replied.

 

“Oh I’ve been here for a couple of weeks. I sold my business in New York and needed to get away.”

 

“Nice. What are your plans?” I inquired.

 

“Well, I had been watching you and decided you were probably by yourself, and thought that I could use a new friend, so I waited for you to stop and try to meet you, and was hoping that we could talk.”

 

“Well, so we shall.” I said mockingly. “And yes, I’m by myself, and you?”

 

“I’m alone also. I’m staying at a little cheap motel up the beach.”

 

By now, it was late afternoon, and I hadn’t had any lunch and I needed to get out of the sun.

 

“Well let’s start walking back up the beach Annie, I think I need to get out of the sun for today.”

 

“Yes, you probably do, because you’re showing signs of a little redness.”

 

We started walking and chit chatting. I found out that she had a delivery service in New York and was offered a fair amount of money for it, so she sold it. She had been married, but divorced for over 3 years, no kids, and not a lot of family and was 50. I couldn’t believe she was 50.   As we walked and I stole glances of her I could see that she had a slender frame but had a few ‘pudgy’ spots. She had slender arms, strong legs and thighs, a firm rear end with a little jiggle, and an average chest, whatever ‘average’ is. I had no idea where this was going, so I just let my instinctive ‘womanizing’ self lead the way. As we got closer to the building I was staying in, I pointed it out, and said, “Would you like to have dinner with me?”

 

“Oh, that would be very nice.” She replied without hesitation.

 

“OK, tell me how to get to your Motel and I’ll shower, dress and pick you up.”

 

“Well, why don’t I go with you, wait for you and then you can drive me over to change and then go to dinner?”

 

“OK, if you don’t mind waiting.” I said.

 

“Of course not.” She replied.

 

We walked in the front door and the A/C sent a chill to us. I threw my towel on a chair, invited her to help herself to the fridge and a cold drink, and said, “I’ll be out in a jiffy.”

 

I entered the large bedroom, peeled off my swimsuit, looked in the full length mirror and sure enough I was sporting a good shade of red. I slipped into the walk in shower, and turned the tap to ‘warm’ mode as I knew ‘hot’ was going to sting. I waited for the water to adjust and leaned against the wall. I was startled a few minutes later when the shower door opened and there stood Annie, completely naked. I must have had a surprised look on my face when she said, “I decided to join you, do you mind?”

 

Wow! How could I mind? She stood there with the door open, waiting for my response. Caught by surprise it must have taken me a few seconds to respond, but that delay was just long enough for her to feel that I did mind. She turned to leave. I reached out and grabbed her arm and stammered, “No, No, I was just not expecting you.”

 

With her little hat off, sunglasses gone, and bathing suit gone, I had before me a completely different woman than the one I met on the beach. She had a great tan. Her hair was a short cut around her ears, deep black with bangs over her forehead, her eyes were pools of deep brown, pouty but inviting lips, and her torso was really white in contrast to her tan, and OMG, she had absolutely, gorgeous, fucking tits and a jet black hairy bush to die for. As I took all of her in, she said, “Well, can I come in?”

 

“Oh yeah, come right in.” I responded eagerly.

 

She ducked into the water letting it cascade all over her. I was mesmerized just watching her. She took her head out from under the cascade and looked around for soap. She took the soap and a fluff hanging on the wall, which I had not noticed before. I knew the apartment belonged to my friend’s girlfriend, but other than the fluff, one would never know it was a female’s residence. She soaped up the fluff and started to wash me. Starting at my arms and my neck, and then my chest and commented, “I love hairy chests, they’re so manly.” As she continued down to my stomach, and finally my cut cock which was showing signs of life. She said, “Oh, that’s very nice.” She discarded the fluff, and with me being all soapy, she took my semi rigid cock in her hands and started to stroke and play with it. “Oh look how hard it’s getting”. As she played with my now hard cock and my balls, I reached up to caress her gorgeous tits. Now they were not huge, but very firm with small areolas and small nipples. I had no idea what size they were but I knew that a 50 year old doesn’t have tits that firm, so I guessed not having any children, and with her firm body she probably worked out. I tweaked the nipples and she said, “I just love having my tits played with, I get so hot”.

 

I replied very enthusiastically, “Well I’m going to play with them a lot and some other things of yours.”

 

She giggled and as she stroked my very hard cock up and down, she said, “Oh yes, after dinner. I’m starved.”

 

“I can’t wait for dinner, I want you now” I said.

 

We were still very soapy and the water was running over us, and I ducked my head down to take one of her nipples into my mouth and at the same time, let my other hand find her hairy pussy. I placed my hand between her thighs to find her hairy bush and cupped it with a firm grasp. I absolutely love and adore hairy pussy. For some reason, I have always been turned on by hairy pussy’s. Although I’ve been with many women, not all had the hair that I loved, some more than others, but the more hair, the more I loved to get my face into. As I applied pressure to her pussy, she stopped fondling and jacking my cock, and pushed my face from her nipple and leaned up to kiss me. She kissed me with her mouth open and her tongue darting everywhere to explore my mouth. I kissed her back with my mouth open as well. It must have looked like two cavernous openings locked on to each other. Her lips were soft on mine and she tasted like warm champagne. This was the kind of kiss that you don’t want to end. We devoured each other in a sensuous lip and tongue dance that tingled every part of your body. I placed both of my hands on her head and held her to my mouth so I could almost swallow her whole. God, she was delicious and so into this kiss. As she ground her tits to my chest and we drove our bodies into each other, the passion was boundless. We must have held that kiss, with our tongues now gently caressing the other, savoring every sensation, the warmth turning to hot, the constant wetness produced by our saliva’s, for at least 10 minutes. Our arms now encircled each other and we held each other as close as we could without causing bodily damage. This was really raw passion. We broke that kiss, each of us gulping in huge mouthfuls of air only inches from each others face, never letting go of our holds on each other. I absently reached up to turn off the water, never letting my eyes leave hers. I think my cock was probably bursting out of my skin, I couldn’t tell. We backed away from each other, reluctantly, with our arms now dangling at our sides, the ‘high’ ebbing a bit, and she said, very softly, “In all my years, I’ve never had a kiss like that.”

 

“Neither have I”, I responded as quietly.

 

I caught my breath turned her a little to get us out of the shower. She stood there with her hair wet and sticking to her, and I wrapped a towel around her shoulders. I grabbed the other towel and slowly dried her. I wiped her arms, took her hand up to my mouth, kissed her palms, (finally noticed her beautiful French manicured nails) continued to dry her   neck, chest, her wonderous tits, flat stomach, strong firm legs, ass, and finally to her pussy with her pussy hair wet and dripping. I had squatted down to get to her legs and now had my face even with her pussy. I kissed her hair, and parted her lips slightly and planted a kiss into her pussy lips and gave it a gentle lick. She had placed both of her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as I ministered to her. She murmured, “Are you going to eat me?”

 

I arched my head up to look at her, and said, “Like there’s no tomorrow.”

 

She was whimpering and muttering and a little unsteady, “I can’t stand up anymore, I have to lay down.”

 

She carefully walked over to the bed, sat down with her feet on the floor, and just leaned back.

 

I rose up and walked over to her. The whiteness of her chest, tits, and stomach, and the tan line of her swimsuit around her thighs were magnificent. I stood there and just admired her for a few moments. She had her arms at her sides and her eyes closed. I kneeled down in front of her and put both my hands on her knees and spread them wide. She offered no resistance. Her pussy lips opened with the spread and the pink of her delightful pussy was clearly visible in the midst of her bush.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

I put both hands on her thighs and lowered my head to her waiting pussy. I rubbed my nose and chin all around her hair, savoring the tactile feel of her and the protruding lips. She was emanating a strong musk fragrance. I placed my whole mouth on her pussy lips, as if it was a French kiss and sucked her in and ran my tongue all over her engorged lips. She was slowly increasing her breathing and the more I sucked, nibbled, licked, and probed, the more her breathing came in short gasps. I was loving every bit of her pussy and apparently so was she. I had left her thigh with my hand and had it placed on her flat stomach and was now very seriously sticking my tongue as deep in her hole as I could with rapid back and forth motions, simulating fucking and at the same time found her little asshole and inserted my index finger into her as she started to cry. With big gulps of air and panting, she was whimpering, “Oh God, yes, eat me, make me cum, Yes, Yes, do it, I’m gonna cum. Oh, God, here it comes, here it comes.”   With her cries, she grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy, tightened her thighs around my head, and had one severe orgasm. My mouth had clamped down on her pussy and I could taste her juices. She was delicious. I think every woman is when she cums if you’re lucky enough to taste her then. She was definitely enjoying the orgasm and the ‘high’ and was starting to relax her thighs around my head and threw her arms back to her head. She was going to be a sexual delight and I hadn’t even fucked her yet.

 

 

 

 

  I let her calm down, and with my cock still hard as steel, I spread her legs again, grabbed her ass, and brought her to the edge of the bed so I could fuck her. She again gave no resistance. I grabbed my cock, gave it a few strokes, dipped my fingers into her pussy for her wetness, and smeared it over my cock. I positioned myself and teased her pussy with the head of my cock. She was up and ready. “Oh yeah, shove that cock into my hot cunt baby!” she implored as she raised both legs over my shoulders. I didn’t need a green flag to tell me to go.   I shoved my hard cock into her hot wetness and went in and out like a piston. “Yes, fuck me baby, fuck that hot cunt.” she yelled.

 

I couldn’t believe that I had held out so long and that she was so verbal. Most women just groan and grunt, but very few verbalize. That’s a turn on to me all by itself. I had my hands on her waist and was really pummeling her and she was loving it. “Oh yeah baby, I love it, I just fucking love it. C’mon baby, fuck me hard, slam that cock into me and cum in my cunt.” About three more serious strokes, with the sweat now dripping off of me, I rammed into her and shot my load. “Oh God, yes, cum in me baby, fuck.”   I collapsed on to her and tried to breath. She rubbed my back, sides, kissed my neck, and whispered in my ear, “You fuck good.” She had lowered her legs and had them on either side of me and whispered, “Not bad for a 50 year old, huh?” Breathlessly, I replied, “No, and not bad for a 62 year old, huh?”   She was stunned. “No way, you’re not 62!”   “Oh yes I am Annie.” “Oh my God!” she exclaimed.

 

All energy having deserted us both, we snoozed just like we were. We both awoke a little stiff and cramped from our positions. I kissed her lightly and said, “Ready for dinner?”

 

She had to slip back into her swimsuit while I dressed, and we drove over to her Motel. She was right, it really was cheap. Not dirty, just old, nestled in among all the new high rises. She dressed in a cute LBD with high heels, blow dried her hair, and on the drive over told me she had no panties on. She was one hot babe. No one would ever guess that she was 50, maybe 40 or even younger.   We dined at an upscale restaurant on the beach. All through dinner she let her dress ride up her thighs very provocatively, and I knew that some patrons were getting a good look at her pussy. It was a great turn on. I suggested that we had really hit it off, had fantastic sex, and would she like to stay with me for the rest of my stay. While I was doing my job, she could hang out at the beach. She thought about it for a moment and agreed that she would try it for a few days only if she could buy dinners, or whatever. We agreed, and sealed the deal with a kiss across the table.

 

  We talked about our first encounter and what had caused her to come into the shower with me. She said that while she was waiting for me, she had noticed the two porn videos on the coffee table and decided then that she was horny, wanted sex, and that I obviously was a good candidate. She knew watching porn movies were staged, and after awhile they’re all the same. Fuck and suck, lots of ‘ooohs’ and ‘aaahs’, but no real emotion.   But she said she was attracted to me on the beach, but guessed I was probably around her age, so she just went for it. She was pleasantly amazed at our lovemaking and amazed at my lovemaking talents. Her husband, was a ‘stick it in, roll over and go to sleep’ guy. She had stayed married because she didn’t know any better. She thought that was normal. She confessed that she had watched many porn movies herself, didn’t believe any of them, but they did get her hot, and she masturbated a lot and she really liked the sexy lingerie. Did I? I said that there was nothing more alluring to a woman than sexy lingerie worn with high heels. She told me she didn’t have any, but was going shopping. She sold her business, paid off her husband, divorced him, and here she was needing to get away from it all and not having the slightest idea what she would do with her life. She was financially secure and just wanted to take a year off and go wherever her head took her. She thought she might travel for awhile. She couldn’t stop talking about our sex. She had no idea that a man could please her the way I did. I told her that my idea was to please my partner every way possible without regard to my own needs and that would come back to me twofold. She readily agreed. She took my hand across the table and kissed the back of it and said, “I had no idea that a man could be so charming, sensitive and a great lover all in one.” I laughed, dismissing the whole idea by saying, “It’s the woman who brings it out in a man.”

 

We had devoured our dinners, and were enjoying the last sips of wine. As we drove to her Motel, her dress again had ridden up her thighs as she got into the car, and I reached over with my right hand and stroked her exposed thigh and let my fingers entwine in her hairy bush and she spread her legs just a little.   Her comment was, “Wow, do you ever stop?” I replied with “Only if you tell me to stop.” “Oh no, don’t stop, I’m loving all the attention“. We had light kisses at every opportunity. We checked her out and drove to the apartment. She really traveled light. She had one suitcase and an overnight case. We walked into the apartment, set her cases down and as she was walking in front of me, I reached up and unzipped the back of her dress. She turned to face me and said, “I didn’t wear a bra either” and was peeling the dress down her body. She let the dress fall in a heap around her feet and stood there with a grin on her face. “Do you want me?”

  I came back with what I thought was the perfect response. “Is the Pope Catholic?”. I reached out for her and stepping out of the heap of her dress on the floor, brushed my hands out of the way and said, “I want to see you naked” and started to unbuckle my pants as I unbuttoned my shirt. As she got my pants down, and I had gotten my shirt off, she stepped back a bit, burst out laughing. I hadn’t put on any underwear either and I couldn’t imagine what was so funny even with my cock in a semi-erect state. She was almost doubled over laughing as I watched her beautiful firm tits shift their weight and droop down with her bending over holding her sides. I was totally perplexed. She stood up saying “I’m sorry” took me by the hand in to the bedroom, flicked on the light, and stood me before the full length mirror as she stood there with her arms wrapped around herself. I was as red as a lobster, all except the outline of my swim suit. No wonder I was so warm. I was radiating heat. I was not ready for this. I turned to get a glimpse of my back side and it was just as bad. “You are going to hurt tonight and probably tomorrow babe” she said. “Oh great”, I replied,” I’m already starting to hurt.” She left me standing there looking at ‘the last of the redmen’. She had gone in to the kitchen and came back with a bottle in her hand. “OK, this is going to help a little” she said, “come in the bathroom” She started to run water into the tub and said, “This is vinegar and it will take some of the sting out.” I sat down in the tub with my cock at half mast and she proceeded to splash the mixture all over my neck, shoulders, and the rest of my body. “It’s a good thing that the owner had this, or we would be going out to get several bottles. Didn’t you put on any suntan lotion today?” she questioned me. “Hey, I’m from California , we don’t get sunburned out there.” She laughed a throaty deep laugh and said, “Sometimes you men are all alike! No more sex for you tonight.” With great disappointment I muttered, “That’s what you think!”   Well, she was right. It was a very uncomfortable night, and we had talked and kissed most of the night. By early morning as the sun was coming up, finally my body was a little cooler, I fell into a deep sleep.

 

It was late afternoon when I awoke and stiffly and gingerly got out of bed, to pee. Annie wasn’t there. I went out to the living room and there propped up on the coffee table were the two porno videos with a note leaning against them. “Babe, you needed the rest. Hope you’re feeling better. Coffee is made, just hit the button. I made some sandwiches in the fridge. I hope you don’t mind, took your car to go shopping for us. Should be back by 5.   Annie.”   I read the note several times, and thought to myself ‘ I’ve found a fantastic woman, don’t do anything to screw this up’. I was feeling much better, had coffee and a sandwich and returned to the cool sheets on the bed and dozed off again thinking of all the sexual escapades we would get to do. I woke up with strange sensations in my crotch. I lifted my head and Annie was crouched down between my legs fully dressed stroking my full hard cock and juggling my balls. “Hi”, she said, “are you feeling better?”   “Yeah, thanks for the note and stuff.”   “Oh you’re welcome baby. I went shopping and got some things for us, want to see?”   “Sure”. I responded feebly, not wanting her to stop what she was doing, thinking that she was going to suck me off. She bounced off the bed into the living room. “Should I come out?” I questioned. “No, No, just stay there.” She replied.

 

I kept my eyes glued to the doorway. Annie walked in, stopped in the doorway with her one arm raised to the door frame, wearing a red garter belt, with red straps holding up thigh high light smoked hose, red high heels and nothing else. The vision was pure sex! Her black pussy hair just accented the overall look. Her white torso, and her swelling, jutting tits completed a wet dream. My cock stood up at attention. “Do you like it?” she asked.

“Oh yeah babe, c’mon over here.” “Not yet”, she said, backing out the doorway, “there’s more”. Another few minutes and she was in the pose again, only now she had on a red lace bra, with holes for her nipples, and a pair of red see through panties, crotchless, with her delectable pussy lips visible, still in her red heels.   I was having a tough time wrapping my mind around this fantasy. “Oh wow baby, you are a wet dream of any man.”

“Well, I had to cajole a saleswoman at the Department store to send me where I could buy these. Would you believe I had to go to a porno shop? I’ve never been to one before, do you know how much stuff they have?”

I chuckled and said, “You went in by yourself?” “Well, I was really hesitant, and I saw all these cars in the parking lot and got really scared. I saw a younger woman go in, so I yelled to her, and asked her if she would help me.” I was impressed with the desire and tenacity of this woman. “So you got a bit of an education, did you?” I queried. “Yes, and it must be working, look how hard you are.” I looked down and my cock was so stiff it was almost touching my stomach. Now she walked ever so slowly towards me. I held out my arms to her. She came to the side of the bed, looked down at my engorged cock, lifted her leg to straddle me, guided my cock into her waiting pussy, and lowered herself on to my stiff cock, licked her lips and said, “Here we go.”   She proceeded to raise and lower herself on my cock, with both arms extended on either side of my chest and rode me with delicious moans and whimpers. I reached up and rolled her stiff nipples in my fingers as she got into a rhythm that was so erotic just watching her that I knew I was going to cum. I told her so, and she moaned and said, “Yes baby, cum in my hot pussy.”   Well, Annie and I played for the next two weeks. I didn’t want to lose this great sexy woman, so I asked her if she would come back to California with me for as long as she liked.

She did, and 4 years later, we’re still together, enjoying the greatest sex of our lives. She has become a great exhibitionist because of my perverted mind, so we have many stories to share with our readers.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by flyboyB4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors