Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

slut in the making

"this is a true story of my frist time having sex."

18
6 Comments 6
18.0k Views 18.0k
986 words 986 words
I was a loner in high school. No one really saw me, not the other kids, not the teachers not my parents no one. I was 17 and at the time I thought I would never have sex, lol. So what does a person do who can't find a boyfriend goes on line?
I found this web site and I lied about my age because if I told them I was 17 they would not allow my profile on their webpage. I had tons of emails; well when you put that you are 18 looking to have sex every guy out there responds, lol.

I met Paul on a Saturday in the chatroom on the chatline. He was 42 years old, blond hair and blue eyes. He was prefect! I never got turned on by young guys; I have always had a thing for older men.

We started chatting and I told him I was a virgin wanting to have sex. He was really into that. For a week we emailed back and forth we decided to meet. He lived 2 hours away and was willing to come to me and rent a hotel room. We decided to meet in at a coffee shop.

It was Good Friday and my mom was working so I was able to go out without her knowing. I know not vary safe but when you are 17 you think nothing bad can happen to you. I was so nervous; not only was I was meeting someone for the frist time but I was also going to have sex for the frist time. I had never gone past kissing and this was alot more then that.

I walked into Tim Horton's and saw a guy sitting alone; now I had never seen a picture of Paul so I had no idea what he really look liked. But when I walked in and looked over to him he gave me a sexy smile and I knew it was him. I walked over and asked "Are you Paul?" He said yes, I sat down and we talked for a few minutes and decided to leave and go to the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel and went into our room. We looked at each other and he asked 'Can I have a hug?'' I gave him a hug; we decided to take it slow and not rush things. We watched Tv and after awhile he rolled over to face me. He gave me a kiss that started off slow and got hot. When we pulled away I looked down at his pants; I saw his hard on. It was the frist time I ever seen a guy with a boner before and I loved it!It did something to me. It turned me into a slut!

I got on top of Paul and started kissing him hard. I think I surprised him but he did enjoy it. He put his hands down the back of my pants rubbing my ass and touching my pussy.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

I heard him say "Oh my God you are so wet!"

I pulled away so I could take my shirt and bra off; his eyes lit up seeing my young perky tits. He pulled me down so he could suck on them. Mmmmmmmmm, boy did his mouth feel so good on my tits. He licked and teased my nipples. almost making me cum. He coudl not get over how sexual I was. When we took off all our clothes I felt good and horny, not ashamed. It was the frist time ever I felt wanted .

I remember seeing his cock for the frist time. My frist thought was wow that is so big. He had a 7 inch cock . All I wanted to do was to have it in my mouth but I did not not know how to please a man; but Paul was patient and was willing to let me practice on him. All he said was beware of your teeth, lol. So I ran my tongue up and down his cock and I took it into my mounth. Mmmmmmm. I can still taste his pre-cum. I licked his cock clean and God I loved it.

Paul then wanted to show me what it felt like to be pleased by a man. He started by eating me out nice and slow and first let me get use to his tongue on me. He then put his finger in me, and he said "Oh God you are so tight! Mmmmmmmmm; I am going to enjoy putting my cock in you. He licked me and fingered me at the same time. Oh God I was in heaven. I was so glad I had a man to do this to me for the frist time and not some boy.

Once he knew I was ready to have his cock in me he got up and put on a condom. He laid down on me and took his cock head and rubbed my pussy and slowly put his cock in me. At first it hurt like you would not believe. He stopped and let me get used to him. It did not take long and we slowly fucked. I let him show me how and I followed his lead. It felt so good and I loved feeling his cock go in and out of me. It was not long before I came and then Paul came hard.

That day we fucked 3 times. He could not beleive it; he said he never thought a virgin would have been so horny and wild. That day Paul turned me into a slut. Within a year of me meeting Paul I fucked 22 guys and loved it. It has been years since I met with Paul and I have never forgotten him; he took this shy girl and turned her into a slut and I will always be grateful to him.

Published 
Written by firestopper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments