Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Still more Jo

"Planning a 3 day tryst"

2
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
This is the fourth in a fantasy series about Sexywife104, aka Jo.

In the morning, Jo made breakfast and I helped her by making coffee. Dave came down a few minutes later and a mildly uncomfortable silence was broken when a familiar song played from an oldies station and we began discussing music, growing up in the 1960’s and so on. Jo broke the ice about our sexual situation last night by giving me a big kiss and thanking me for a wonderful evening.

Our conversation grew candid and by the time we’d downed juice, scrambled eggs and rye toast we were all good friends again. Then the idea struck me. I wanted Jo to myself for a night – perhaps a couple of nights. This was borderline crazy but I wanted it more than anything. How to pull together such an event?

The world runs on the barter principle; you do something for me, I do something for you.

Jo is an exhibitionist and Dave gets-off mightily on showing her off to strangers. What if I could deliver millions of strangers? I’m a tekki geek and therein was the plan. “Do either of you know anything about subliminal cuts?” I ask. Subliminal cuts are pictures inserted for fractions of a second into movies or video streams. The images are there and gone so quickly that no one actually realizes that they’ve seen them but their brain reacts. Back in the 1950’s movie theaters used to splice-in brief images of popcorn and candy. The audience never realized that they saw those images because they appeared for such a brief time that their presence was below the threshold of perception for humans. Their brains processed the images though and quietly put the idea into people’s heads that they wanted goodies from the snack bar.

So?

Jo likes photos of her in intimate, revealing clothing and compromised positions. What if we could take a copy of a relatively new DVD, run it through a video card and store the entire movie in the proper format on a hard drive and then edit the movie to insert frames with photos or action clips of Jo interspersed throughout? It would be best if the movie already had a moderately sexy theme and viewers would respond in an extra sexual way to the subliminal images of Jo.

The next step is to hack into one of the cable TV studios and upload the movie, replacing their copy on the server. Thus, every time they ran the movie on their cable network, viewers by the thousands – if not millions – would be exposed to Jo’s imagery. Or more correctly stated, Jo would be exposing herself to a huge audience of people already predisposed to sexy feelings by virtue of tuning into a themed flick. “Can you actually do that?” Jo asked with her eyes wide as saucers.

“Yes, I think I can, we actually did something like this once before, me and one of my geek buddies who is into hacking.” Jo almost began to salivate and Dave’s eyes glazed over. “Here’s the thing though, I want to trade a long weekend alone with you, Jo, in return for having putting your gorgeous body on cable TV.” Jo looked reluctant and Dave looked panicked.

“Give it some thought Guys. Everyone wins. You and Jo get wide coverage exhibition and I know that you both love that. I get a weekend with Jo and she and I are good together. You get to relive Jo’s experiences with me when she relates them after she comes home. She might even video some of it for you” Everybody wins. Please, I don’t need an immediate answer as this thought has just popped into my head. Take all the time you need to decide if it’s right for you and then email me your decision.”

I could see that Jo was more than excited by the prospect of subliminal images of her making men horny all over the TV network from the Mississippi River east. Dave was excited too but reticent because it’s very risky for him to let Jo be with someone for consecutive nights. Men get off on sharing their wives usually as a control thing and to some extent as a result of self esteem issues. Losing control of Jo for a long weekend was frightening prospect. I left them to their deliberations and headed out to work after giving Jo a kiss on both cheeks and a pat on the ass. I shook hands warmly with Dave and thanked him for last night.

Several days went by and I half expected that they’d decline. Then one afternoon I’d just gotten back from lunch and I saw an email from Jo. My heart skipped a beat as I opened it and there was a six word message with a smiley face: “Where are you taking me, Lover?”

In order to map out more of this sexy initiative, the three of us decided t meet for dinner and I suggested the Town House in nearby Media. The bistro is a quirky, place with walls covered in old fashioned bric-a-brac and an eclectic menu. In soft voices we discussed out plan in greater detail. Dave expressed his concern that the doctored video would be discovered. “Absolutely it will,” I said, “But that might take weeks and there would be tens of runs by then.”

But if they discover the sabotage, what if they are able to identify Jo?” Dave asked. “I read an article that facial recognition software is getting pretty main-stream these days.”

“Oh it is,” I agreed. “What I plan to do is to blur Jo’s face and save those as original filed before inserting them in the movie.”

Won’t that ruin the intent of showing Jo off?” Dave asked.

“I don’t think so, “I replied, taking Jo’s hand and kissing it lightly. “ The subliminal images are there and gone so quickly that the viewer never even perceives the image but his brain processes it. So, what the brain is going to record are images of a woman with her breasts exposed, or touching her vagina intimately and whatever else strikes your fancy as you and Jo select or photograph the images. The facial blur won’t alter the sexual response on the viewer. As a practical matter, how many times have you viewed nude women on amateur photo posting websites and realized two or three seconds into viewing a photo that her face had been blurred? With all the goodies in front of you, unless her face is totally blacked out she looks pretty normal at first.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

I intend to use just enough blurring, or a tad more, that a facial recognition program can’t find enough points of reference on Jo’s face to make a comparison and identify her. My hacker buddy has a way of hacking through multiple servers around the globe so tracking the movie insertion back is going to stop cold in Iceland somewhere.”

“Look, I’m not trying to talk you into anything here – well obviously I am – but, regardless, this agreement has to be completely OK with both of you or we won’t do it.”

Turning to Jo, Dave asked, “What do you think Hon?”

“Where do you plan to take me?” Jo asked, with a sparkle in her eyes and the sexiest smile I’ve seen since Janine Turner starred in the Northern Exposure TV series.

“The Pocono Mountains,” I replied. The Poconos area is a ski resort by winter and lakes and hiking by summer and lies about three hours north of their home. I reached into my jacket pocket and handed Jo a brochure from a resort called Cove Haven Paradise Stream Pocono Palace. The cover photo showed a young couple in a loving embrace in a seven foot tall, plastic champagne glass that in reality was a Jaccuzzi tub.

The brochure read: “Designed in an elegant theme, this lavish four-level suite is one of the most exciting we’ve ever created. Imagine ... a sensual soak in a 7-foot Champagne Glass Whirlpool Bath-for-Two, followed by ... a splash in your in-suite, heart-shaped pool and then ... a relaxing stretch beside a cozy log burning fireplace or on a massage table ... reenergize in the heat of your dry sauna. The entire room is accented by the distinguishing imported tile, stunning murals and decor.”

Other photos showed a couple delighting in a smallish indoor heart shaped pool, and in front of a cozy fireplace.

“This is a honeymoon place” Jo said.

“For some, “I replied, ”And for others it’s a lavish venue for lovers to enjoy each other and that’s what I want, to enjoy you on a three day fantasy.”

“I haven’t been on skis since I was twenty!” Jo said with a look of mild worry.

“Jo, what makes you think I’m taking you there to ski?”

Jo looked intently at Dave and said, “This is a big step for us. You’ve always been right there with me when I was with other men. Do you think you can handle it if I go away for a weekend without you?”

“That’s a tough one,” Dave said, his eyes clouded in thought. “There are elements of this that excite the hell out of me – your being in subliminal images for one, and I’m even excited to know that you’ll be fucking our new friend here. It’s just a much bigger step than we’ve taken before. Let me ask you this, Jo, and answer me honestly; what do you want to do?

“I want to do it, Jo said, “the whole package of it and while I’m nervous about you not being there, I’m soaking wet right now at the prospect.”

“OK, I’m in,” Dave said with finality. “The rest is details.”

Together we decided that Jo and Dave had a month to pick out or make new photos or video clips for the insert, and we’d find a suitable weekend in our calendars, some two months out. In order to keep my part of the bargain, I’d accomplish the task and together we’d watch our altered movie at Dave and Jo’s house before I made our reservations at the resort. As we discussed the idea further, I could see that Dave was becoming more accepting of our little adventure.

When the waitress cleared our table and asked about dessert, Jo spoke up and smiled at Dave and then at me and said, “No thank you, I plan to serve dessert at home.”

Back at their house the pent-up sexual tension that had built up over dinner came to full fruition. Dave poured drinks that none of us ever touched after clinking our glasses and taking that first sip. Jo kissed Dave and gently pushed him onto a love seat in their expansive living room. Then Jo kissed me nudging me towards a comfortable sofa. Our lips parted and then Jo moved back in and reconnected with my lips and she raised her arms high over her head. Picking up the cue, I lifted the smooth sheath of a dress from her body and saw that it was all she wore now except for a string of pearls and 4 inch black pumps.

I pushed Jo back onto the sofa and dived right in feasting my mouth and tongue on her pussy which already was quite swollen. Jo’s legs crossed behind my neck pulling me even closer to her – tighter and my tongue alternated between stuffing her hot hole and massaging her clitoris. While I imagined that Dave was masturbating, I never looked over even once as I was completely focused on Jo and the surging wetness of her vagina and her quivering lower belly and her hands and legs on me. Every now and again the heel of her pumps would graze my upper back and send thrills through me.

I don’t know how long I ate Jo’s wonderful pussy but on a whim, I drew back and blew a long cool stream of air on her clit and a visible shudder went through her. “Fuck me, she said, Fuck me right now!”

Fuck her I did. I was out of my clothes and inside her body in seconds and hammering away as her high heels literally spurred me on! We fucked and hammered and hammered and fucked and I fucked like a piston driving our passions still higher until there was simply nothing else to do but shoot a salvo of hot cum deep into Jo’s body. We rocked, convulsed and rocked some more as spasms and contractions overtook our minds, bodies and souls. Only lovers fuck with this intensity. Husbands and wives rarely do. We held each other for a long time before disengaging. “I’m looking forward to the images you two are going to send me for our little project,” I said placing a gentle kiss on Jo’s lips.

“I am too,” she said.

I began pulling on my clothes and for the first time since we’d started, I noticed Dave who looked about to explode as he stared hungrily at Jo’s soaking, sloppy vagina. Dressed now and turning to the door, I kissed Jo goodnight and wished Dave “bon Appetite”.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments