Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger from a Tram - Part Two.

"“Yes, Honey, I mean it. Now come back to bed. Besides, your clothes won't be dry yet.”"

12
16 Comments 16
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

After several minutes of tender contact, the girl pulled gently away and smiled.

“I know it was you,” she said.

The woman blushed as bright as her flame-red hair.

“I didn't stop using the tram because of you,” she continued. “It was the men. Almost every day a man would grope me and as much as I have nothing against men, I have slept with a few after all, I don't want them treating me like their own property. Someone to be mauled as they feel like.”

The woman looked abashed.

“But isn't that what I did?” she said quietly.

“Yes,” the girl agreed. “You shouldn't have, any more than they did but somehow it felt different. I don't know why. Perhaps it was because it was something new. I have slept with girls before they were friends, are friends. They are like me and it is just something we do, how we are but you...”

She paused and the woman waited nervously, heart thumping, not sure what to expect.

The girl didn't elaborate but instead leaned forward and pressed her lips against those of the woman who responded eagerly.

The kiss was passionate, breathless. The silence broken only by the sound of their mouths licking at sucking at each other.

They separated and each took a deep breath. The girl sat back.

“Well?”

“Well what?” the woman asked, puzzled.

“You've seen all I have to offer...”

“Oh,” the woman blushed again. “You want...”

The girl nodded.

“But I...”

The girl raised an eyebrow.

“I, I've never undressed in front of anyone but my husband and even then, rarely.”

The girl shrugged.

“If you don't want to...” she began.

“Yes. Yes, I do,” the woman assured her. “I'm just...”

She didn't finish but got to her feet and looked down at the girl who leaned back on her arms, crossed her ankles and smiled.

With trepidation, the woman began to unfasten her cream satin blouse, slowly and with slightly trembling hands.

First, she pulled the bow at her neck and let the long ribbons fall and then, button after button until she reached the waistband of her black pencil skirt.

She paused and looked at the girl who was watching with a faraway look in her eyes and an enigmatic smile.

Now the woman felt at ease, knowing that this was what she wanted. Knowing that she had suddenly found the one thing that had been missing from her life and she pulled gently at the sheer fabric, freeing it from the constraints of he skirt.

Once loose she unbuttoned first one cuff and then the other and with a slight shimmy of her shoulders, allowed the thin garment to slip to the floor behind her.

For a moment she paused and looked at the girl whose nipples revealed the level of excitement that she couldn't have concealed even if she had wanted to.

Without taking her eyes from the girl's beautiful face she reached behind and released the button at the back of her skirt and lowered the zip.

Slowly she pushed it down, wiggling her thighs just a little to allow the satin lining to slip easily over her black nylon stockings.

One thing the woman was happy for was her love of nice lingerie. She would never leave the apartment without being immaculately dressed and that included her underwear.

The girl was now leaning back on just one hand, her legs uncrossed and slightly parted. The other was gently toying between her thighs as she watched intently, her fingers absently moving slowly around her clitoris partially hidden in the chestnut curls. Even so, the woman could see the moisture glistening as she moved.

She could feel her own excitement building. What she was doing was the most erotic thing she had ever done and she was so hot that she was certain that her whole body must have been scarlet.

 

The girl didn't speak but her excitement was obvious and so, the woman reached behind her back and carefully released the three hooks that held her sheer white lace bra with its black trim.

The sudden release of the final hook sent a tingle right through her but she paused, only the loose straps keeping her modesty intact.

She could barely breathe but she forced a deep intake of breath and took the plunge, shucking the straps from her shoulders and allowing the now redundant garment to fall to the floor at her feet.

The air on her now naked breasts was exhilarating and her nipples strained to emulate those of her companion.

Although in her mid-forties, the woman was proud of her figure. Her breasts, whilst a little larger than those of this sweet young woman at her feet where nicely proportioned to her slim frame and still firm but her mind was not on them. She was drifting away into a surreal world where nothing but she and the girl existed and now she was so excited that she was willing for anything and everything that she could think of... and maybe even things that she could not!

 

Suddenly, she snapped back into reality. All that remained now were her sheer lace panties and although her bright red triangle was clearly visible they were the last barrier to her complete freedom.

She waited, unsure of herself.

Sensing her insecurity the girl looked up at her, a look of desire in her eyes as though willing her to finish what she had begun.

Immediately the woman submitted and hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband and eased the now damp briefs over her slim hips and released them.

The girl gasped in awe.

“You are beautiful...” she breathed as she got to her knees and studied the woman's form.

Twice her own age and yet still so sexy and perfect.

The woman blushed even more, if that was possible. She stood still, hands by her sides as the girl's eyes explored every inch of her body and she felt herself flooding as they came to rest upon the flash of red curls at the top of her legs.

“You really think so?” she asked.

She had always done her best to look good but standing naked save for her stockings and garter belt, in front of this much younger liberated woman she was suddenly filled with self-doubt.

“Yes,” the girl nodded. “Yes, I do. You are gorgeous. I want to see everything.”

“Everything?”

“Of course, everything,” the girl repeated. “Turn around.”

Obediently, the woman did as she was bid and turned her back to the girl.

She heard a whispered, almost hissed, “Perfect!”

She smiled with joy.

“Part your feet a little and bend forward.”

She did as she was asked and leaned forward just a little.

“More,” the girl demanded gently. “Put your hands on the couch.”

The woman complied but was painfully aware that as she leaned further forwards her buttocks no longer hid the tight eye of her anus and her sex was revealed like never before.

She closed her eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment but the wantonness she felt kept her from running to her room and shutting the world out.

 

After what seemed like forever but was, in reality, no more than a few seconds she felt the girl's warm breath close to her. She held her own breath, afraid to move even the slightest twitch.

And then...

The girl brought her face close, closer until her lips touched the hot moist leaves of the woman's labia. Extending her tongue, she ran it slowly along the moist valley until it reached the open and inviting entrance where it lingered, delving into the depths, savouring the copious fluid that revealed the woman's desire.

She didn't stop there but pressed her lips tightly around the opening and extended her tongue to its fullest, pushing easily inside.

The woman groaned.

 

Her husband had never done that to her. Sex with him had always been a five-minute affair. He would come home, usually drunk and late. He would pull her panties to one side and screw her, for that was all it was, a screw, a hump. Within a minute or two of rough thrusting, he would deposit his seed inside her, roll off and fall immediately to sleep, grunting and snoring like the pig that he was. So many times she had been grateful for that invention now know simply as 'The Pill'.

She had lost count of the number of time she had masturbated, dreaming of a moment just like this. Never imagining for a moment that one day, this day, her fantasy would become reality.

 

For her own part, the girl also had never realised how real sex could be. She had often had sex both with men, well, little more than boys really, and women of her own age. They had played at it with no inhibitions as the freedoms of the sixties and seventies had allowed, nay, encouraged.

This was different though. This wasn't just sex. There was something more here, something she couldn't quite explain.

With her friends, she would do everything they wanted but with little feeling, a means to an orgasm and nothing more but here, now, she wanted this woman, a woman she didn't even know, to experience her. She wanted her to really enjoy what they did and she wanted to enjoy her too. An orgasm was no longer the goal, her own pleasure now secondary. The joy of giving real pleasure was her ultimate aim now and she wondered, was this strange feeling how love began?

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez

 

She sensed that the woman wasn't going to last much longer. She could feel the soft flesh pulsing around her tongue and she pressed her thumb against the woman's clitoris, firmly rotating and teasing.

A deep guttural sound was building from deep within, a sound that was uncontrolled and as natural as the earth and the sky.

The woman had let her arms relax and her head was now pressing into the deep cushions as she pushed back against the invasion that was taking her beyond her own wildest dreams.

She couldn't hold back any longer, didn't want to hold back and her back arched as her muscles contracted and tensed. She couldn't stop the growl that built into a crescendo of intimate release causing her to twitch and buck and cry out at the pure joy she was now experiencing.

 

For as long as she could, the girl kept her mouth pressed tightly against the woman's pulsating sex, swallowing the moisture that she expelled in her roller-coaster ride of emotions.

The woman's hand was holding her own tightly against herself and she stopped only when the woman's knees finally gave way and she sank to the floor, panting and sobbing.

The woman turned and sat back against the front of the sofa, her eyes moistened with the unexpected emotion and her hands pressed tightly against her sex as though holding on to those final lingering moments.

The girl sat back on her heels, waiting, smiling and the woman looked at her silently.

Without a word, the woman leaned forward and took the girl's face in her hands and their lips met.

 

After a minute, the woman stood, holding the girl's hand.

“Come on,” she said and guided her towards her bedroom.

The bed was large and inviting and the woman climbed upon it pulling the girl beside her.

“I want to experience everything,” she said. “I want to learn, to experience all the things I have missed out on over the years.”

The girl giggled.

“Maybe I will learn too.”

Without further ado, the woman pushed the girl gently back onto the bed and knelt astride her. Now it was her turn to take control.

She had been fascinated by the girl's nipples and now she took one in her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. She felt it expand and sucked harder, drawing it into her mouth along with the majority of her breast.

Although small, the girl's breasts were exceptionally sensitive and in no time she was squirming with pleasure but when the woman began to squeeze the other, she couldn't control herself.

“Oh yes, Oh yes... Mmm...”

Encouraged, the woman gripped tightly with her teeth and pulled as far as she dared, the pliant flesh stretched to its limit.

The girl reached down and began to rub herself, slowly at first and then more urgently as the desire within her built up like a volcano waiting to erupt.

The woman slowly relaxed her grip, allowing her nipple to scrape slowly through her teeth and nipping the very tip before sucking her back inside.

Between finger and thumb, she squeezed and twisted the other as hard as she could which sent a shockwave crashing through the girl's already sensitive body, down towards her burning sex.

“Harder!” she cried, “Harder! I'm cumming!”

The woman obliged and clamped down with her teeth whilst simultaneously squeezing the other as hard as she could.

“Yesss....” the girl cried out. “Yesss...” as her fingers jammed into her own pussy.

The woman brought her knee up between the girl's legs and pressed it hard against her allowing her to push with an inhuman strength.

 

As the girl sank back into the soft quilt, the woman looked down at her knee. It was coated with the slick juices of the girl's release. She reached down and took some on her finger then raised it to her lips. It tasted good, like nothing she had tasted before. It had never occurred to her to taste her own.

Sliding down the bed she touched her tongue to the source of the nectar and began to lap up every little drop. She wanted more.

The girl gasped aloud.

“Oh my,” she said. “Don't stop...”

Still sensitive the girl began to writhe under her ministrations, raising her hips and pushing against the woman's inquisitive tongue.

“Don't stop,” she repeated. “Don't stoppp...”

Again the girl's back arched and she cried out but this time, each time the woman sucked or lapped at her streaming sex she twitched violently until she could take no more and put her hand against the woman's head, holding it against her until the final spasm subsided.

 

They lay in silence, entwined in each other's arms, bodies shiny moist in the evening light streaming through the window.

It was the girl who spoke first.

She turned to face the woman and kissed her gently.

“Thank you,” she said simply.

“For what?” the woman asked. “It should be me thanking you.”

The girl chuckled.

“For showing me the way.”

“You lost me, Hun. What have I done that you haven't done before?”

“You showed me that there is more to sex than, well,” she shrugged. “... Sex.”

The woman frowned.

“I don't understand,” she said.

“I told you that I have sex with my friends but that is all it is, just sex. A bit of fun. A release when we are horny, that's all. This was different, special. I could feel it, right here inside,” she pressed her fist against her chest. “I have never cum like that, not ever. Didn't you feel it too?”

The woman pondered the idea.

“Honey, I don't know what the hell I felt but you are right, there was something. Maybe it was something we both needed for different reasons, I don't know.”

“Do you think that was it, then? A gap that needed filling?”

“I... I'm not sure what to think. It all happened so suddenly.”

The girl looked up with sadness in her eyes.

“Was it just sex for you, then?”

The woman gazed at her.

“Aww, hell, Honey. No, of course not! It was wonderful. Unexpected and wonderful. I didn't bring you here to seduce you. I pinched your bum because... hell, I don't know why but didn't expect it to lead to this.”

The girl sat up and swung her feet to the floor. She waited a moment and then stood.

“I'm sorry,” she said quietly and then walked towards the living room.

The woman sat up.

“Honey, wait! Don't go.”

The girl stopped but didn't turn back.

The woman continued.

“It was special, Baby, I promise you. It was just such a surprise. I never expected it to feel the way it did. It will take a while to figure it out but honestly, it was special. Very special.”

“You mean it?”

“Yes, Honey, I mean it. Now come back to bed. Besides, your clothes won't be dry yet.”

The girl smiled to herself and walked back.

She paused beside the bed and looked down at the woman.

“Carly,” she said, suddenly.

The woman frowned.

“Sorry?”

“My name,” she explained. “Carly.”

The woman laughed aloud, a happy laugh.

“Of course, how silly of me.”

A moment.

“I like that. Carly. A nice name.”

Another pause and then, when the girl didn't move,

“Oh, erm, Margaret.”

The girl held out her hand and the woman took it.

“Pleased to meet you, Margaret,” she said and then tilted her head to one side as though considering something important. “Can I call you, Mags?”

For the first time in her life, the woman found herself totally at ease and nodded, smiling broadly as she decided it was time for a totally new beginning.

“Yes, Carly,” she agreed. “You can.”

 

She always walked to work.

With her dress flats in her large bag and a good pair of walking shoes.

Normally, she'd take the tram on days like today.

She doesn't anymore.

Now she puts rubber booties over her sneakers and walks to work.

Besides, the tram was always overcrowded on rainy days.

Once, too many times, a stranger had groped her backside.

She never knew who exactly but someone always seemed to have a slimy smile.

The last straw was when she turned around one day.

Behind her, grinning, was a woman.

Now she always walks to work.”

                                                                                  'Meredith'

Although he refuses to take any credit, this tale was still inspired and encouraged by Meredith!

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments