Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Mrs. Greene, Chapter 1

"Now it was time to turn his attention to his girlfriend's mother!"

50
20 Comments 20
24.0k Views 24.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Introduction: The following story is a sequel to my story Ore-gasm  (found in the Outdoor category) and picks up where it left off. It is suggested that you read Ore-gasm before starting this one as it will introduce you to the characters and how they got to this point, making this story easier to understand.

It had been six months or so since that first picnic and trip to the mine where Becky became a woman. Billy and Becky had continued to see each other regularly and Billy had spent nights, weekends, and even a whole week once at Becky's house, thanks to the very generous offer that Becky's mom, Mrs. Greene, had made him.

Billy and Becky had gotten very close - they had been seeing each other and dating for a couple of years before that fateful day at the mine. Billy had taken her there to show her where he stayed when his father was home drunk and his parents were fighting. There, in his secret hideaway, Becky had finally proclaimed her love for him and he returned the same. Then Becky gave Billy McIntyre her ultimate gift and gave herself to him... her first time with any man.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

It was a rainy April night and Billy had come over to see Becky. His parents were at it again - this time over bills, which invariably lead to his "drinking all their money away". It didn't matter what the fight was about, Billy didn't care anymore. This was the way they wanted to live, obviously, or they would do something to change it.

But Billy was tired of the constant bickering, nagging, and fighting. The way he figured it, it was Dad's fault for drinking so much and Mom's fault for harping on him and putting him down all the time which drove him to drink... it was a vicious, unending cycle.

Billy got up from the bed and headed for the bathroom. He was staying with the Greene's again that night and he and Becky had just finished another wonderful round of sexual fun. Mrs. Greene liked Billy very much and had offered him a place to stay when home wasn't so "homey". She didn't even mind him and Becky having sex when he was there - the day after she learned that Becky was now sexually active, she took her to the doctor and got her a prescription for birth control pills.

As he passed Mrs. Greene's bedroom, he heard her crying through the closed door. When he got back to his bedroom, he asked Becky about it. "Becky, I just heard your mom crying in her room... is everything all right?"

"Yeah, she does that a lot," Becky said sadly,"She misses Dad and having someone of her own. It probably doesn't help that we are here having fun and she can't."

"We should probably stop doing it here, then. I hate seeing your mom cry. She's been so good to me," he said.

"Well we could, but Mom will still know we are having sex. Maybe not in the same house as her, but we are still together and she is still alone," Becky said quietly.

"I suppose... I still wish there was something I could do to help. Your mom doesn't deserve this - she's a very special person. Not everyone would put up the boy who is doing her daughter!" he said.

They went to sleep after that and the next day went on as normal. But what Billy had said the night before stuck with her. She was in complete agreement with Billy - her mother did deserve better than what she had been given. It wasn't her mom's fault that her dad left. He was the one who made the choice to leave.

Becky's mom had had a hard time raising Becky alone for the first few years. But she had found a good job where money wasn't such an issue. She also found a lawyer that didn't like the raw deal she was being given either and got her a healthy divorce settlement. Together they made for a comfortable, if not fulfilling life for them both.

Becky thought about the incident for the next couple days. She wanted to do something to help her mother just as much as Billy. But what could she do? Mom didn't have the time to go out looking for someone. She wasn't really a party-goer, and Cedarwoods, Tennessee wasn't that big a place, to begin with. Besides, Becky's mom was still pretty gun-shy when it came to men - she had been hurt first by Dave, and then by a couple of disappointing relationships after that, which never really got off the ground.

Then she hit on an idea - a wild idea - that just might work. Billy and her mom had gotten quite friendly over the years and especially since Billy and Becky had started having sex. Billy's staying over often at the Greene's had sparked something in her. She smiled more often when Billy was around and seemed happy to have him over. She loved cooking for him and he helped out a lot with "man-chores" as she called them.

Becky wondered if there wasn't one more "man-chore" that Billy could help her mom with. She would have to approach him delicately with this subject - this was a pretty crazy and unusual request and not something that would be very well accepted by their Bible Belt community. But she didn't like to see her mom crying herself to sleep and Billy, now that he knew it, didn't like it either.

Becky decided that she would look for an opportunity to bring the subject up the next time they went out which fortunately was that weekend. Billy had planned to take her to the movies over at the Plaza theater. Afterward, she'd ask Billy if they could go for a drive and talk.

Becky didn't pay much attention to the movie, to be honest, her mind was occupied with other matters. She was running the possible conversations through her mind, trying to come up with good answers for as many contingencies as she could think of. She had to be prepared to think on her feet and be ready to counter any objections he might have. And that was only half of the battle! 

"How'd you like the movie, Becky? You were kinda quiet the whole time!" Billy said when the movie was over.

"I'm sorry, Billy, my mind has just been elsewhere tonight," she said.

"Oh? What's up?" he asked.

"Billy, can we go for a drive, there's something? I want to talk to you about something, and we need someplace private and quiet," she said.

"Um... sure, I guess... let's go to Collins Park - there are covered picnic tables where we can sit on and talk. No one should be around there this time of night," he said, looking at his watch.

As they drove the ten minutes to the park just outside of town, Billy asked, "Can you give me a little hint what this is all about, Becky?"

"I'd rather wait till we get to the park, Billy honey," she said.

It was all very mysterious and Billy ran through the last few days in his mind. He didn't recall doing anything wrong - what could this be about?

Billy drove to a parking spot close to one of the covered picnic tables and they got out and walked to the table. She sat down at the table opposite him so she could watch his face as she bought up this touchy subject.

"Okay, Becky, we are here in this deserted park, all alone, and I am listening... what's going on and why all the mystery?" he said.

"All right Billy, I am going to ask you to do something, but I want you to listen to everything and think about it before you answer me, okay? It's kind of a strange request, so give it some consideration before you answer... promise?" she said.

"Okay, Becky, I promise. I will listen to you and think about what you have to say before I answer," he said.

"Good," she said. Here goes nothing! she thought to herself before beginning. "Do you remember the other night when you went to the bathroom and overheard my mother crying? Do you remember what I told you about how she does that a lot because she misses having a man and that our having sex in the house only made it worse for her?" she asked.

"Yeah, I remember - we decided to not have sex in the house anymore when your mom was home," he said.

"That's right. But that hasn't solved anything - it may have cured the symptom for a bit, but the problem still remains. It's like taking an aspirin for a broken arm - it might make it feel better for a while, but your arm is still broken!" she said.

"Yeah, but what else can we do?" he said.

"Well, I've been thinking about it. And I think I might have an answer. Billy, Mom really likes you. I can't remember when I've seen her happier than when you come over. She smiles brighter, she's more talkative, and she even bounces when she walks. I don't know if you have noticed, but I have seen her... looking at you... when you aren't paying attention. I'm not saying she is sweet on you, but she really likes having a man around the house. Did you ever notice that since you have been staying over, she has had more reasons to call you to 'come help her out' when you aren't around?" she asked.

"Well, I have been spending more time at your house than I used to - do you really think your mom likes me... like that?" he asked.

"I don't know Billy. I don't know if it's just innocent flirting or if she wants to get your attention and your approval, or what. But... what if you gave mom the attention she needs?" Becky asked very diplomatically.

"I don't understand..." he said.

"Billy, Mom may be my mom but she is still a woman. And she has needs and desires. And women come into their prime later than men do. She is only thirty-four... she is just coming into the best years of her life! 

She continued, "Billy, honey, I know what I am asking is pretty far out there, and not something that most people would even consider. But she likes you a lot and I know you like her. She needs to feel like she is still a vital, attractive, desirable woman. You helped me feel that way by taking my cherry. I'm asking you if you would consider helping Mom feel the way you make me feel. Maybe doing that would let her sleep at night," Becky said, holding her breath afterward.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

True to his word, Billy didn't reply right off. He sat there and looked at Becky, looking at her expression and the pain she was feeling for her mother in her eyes. He replayed what she had said to him in his head and thought about the question.

"Billy? What do you think, Billy?" she asked.

Billy held out his hands and Becky put her small hands in his. "Becky honey, I have thought about what you said and you're right it is a pretty strange suggestion... but I think it's a wonderful idea! I mean your mom has been so kind to me and so understanding of us and how we feel about each other - I doubt any other mother would let the boy who is dating her only daughter have sex with her in the same house? 

He carried on, "She took me into her house and took me out of the mine to give me a warm safe place to sleep, she's fed me and even bought me new shoes when mine got too worn out. I would love to have a chance to give something back to her. I hate that she cries herself to sleep at night.

"Becky your mom has been more 'mom' to me than my own mother. And you are right - she still is a very attractive woman. Who cares that she is older than me... the way I see it if she doesn't mind, and I don't mind and, of course, you don't mind, then it's nobody else's business anyway!" he said.

"Oh, Billy! Oh, you wonderful wonderful man! Oh, I was so worried that you would say no - that you would think it's a crazy idea and I was crazy to think of it! Oh, Billy, I love you so much! You are not only making me happy, but you will make my mother happy too! You are simply too much Billy McIntyre!" she said, jumping up and running around the table to hug him.

"There are only two things I'm concerned with, though. First off will your mom go for this idea? I mean this is big and she does have a standing of sorts in the community. Will she be up for something as naughty as an eighteen-year-old boytoy... who also happens to be her daughter's boyfriend! 

"That's the next hurdle we have to overcome. First, I wanted to get your reaction to the idea. I figured if you were set against it, there's no need to go further," she said. "What's the second thing?"

"Well if she does go for this and if we do decide to do this... how will affect you and me? I mean sure, you are all for it now, but how about down the road a bit? I don't want to start with your mom and just do it a couple times - that would be worse than not doing it at all. So if we start this will you be okay with... sharing me? You and I have a good thing going, and I don't want to ruin it. I also don't want to hurt your mother by not following through with what we started," he said.

"Billy, darling, I'm not the jealous type. I don't have to be. I know where your big wonderful heart lies and I don't worry about anyone else. And I certainly don't worry about you and Mom. I know what you are doing and why you are doing it. And I love you for it.

"Besides, it's not like she is going to have you all to herself. This is just to help her feel wanted, loved, and appreciated for what she is. I'm sure there will be enough Billy McIntyre for both of the Greene women! And who knows, maybe someday you might just get both Greene women at the same time! How's that for an incentive, mister?" she giggled.

"Hmm... that has it's possibilities!' he said, with an evil grin.

"Billy, you're terrible!" she giggled.

"Well, I have agreed to try to help, but let me do things my way. This is a delicate matter and has to be handled in a way that she thinks she has choices and she has decided to do this. I don't want her thinking it's out of pity or that we are doing this because we care about her - she would feel awful if she thought this was just a pity fuck. I want her to know that I genuinely want her," he said.

"Okay, Billy, I will let you take care of things. If you need me for anything, I will be ready to help however I can, but I will let you do this. Oh, Billy, thank you, honey. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said.

 

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

It was a little over a week later when Billy was spending the night at the Greene's again. Billy had spent the time since Becky brought it up thinking about how he was going to approach Mrs. Greene on this matter. He didn't want to say or do anything that would ruin either his relationship with Becky, his friendship with her mother, or worse of all Becky and her mother's relationship. This plan had the potential to go really well in which case everyone would be happy, or it could go really badly in which case someone - or everyone - would be hurt.

Just like when he first heard her crying, Billy had gotten up to go to the bathroom and heard her crying as he went past her room. He decided that this would be the night he would put his plan into action. As he came back past her room he stopped. Summoning up his courage, he softly knocked on the bedroom door.

"Mrs. Greene? Is everything all right in there?" he asked.

He heard her quiet down immediately and then she said. "Yes, Billy everything's okay in here, thank you."

He tried the doorknob and it was locked. "Mrs. Greene, can I come in a minute? I wanted to talk to you about something," he said.

"Just a minute..." she said and a few seconds later she opened the door. "What is it Billy, hon?"

"Can we sit down?" he asked. 

Mrs. Greene cinched her robe a bit more securely."Um... yeah I guess so," she said.

"Emily - it's okay if I call you Emily isn't it, I mean since we are talking like this?" he asked.

"I suppose," she said.

"Well, Emily I wanted to talk to you in private like this because, well, because I have seen how you look at me and I wanted to let you know that I feel the same way," he said, laying his cards down right off.

"WHAT? Billy I..." she said shocked.

"It's okay, Emily like I said I feel the same way. Look you are a very attractive, very sexy woman and I know that you haven't had anyone for some time. I've noticed that you don't go out and you don't have anyone over. A woman like you shouldn't be alone. And yes I'm younger than what you would normally be looking for, but dammit Emily, I have had a crush on you for a long time. I was thrilled when you made the room up for me.

"I love your daughter, that's the truth. But I am also quite fond of her mother too. And if you will give me a chance, I'd very much like to make some of that loneliness go away. I may be young in age but I'm not young in experience and I'd like to show you. Please Emily, please let me make you feel better. God knows, you have done more for me than anyone else - including my family. So let me give back some of what you have given me," he said.

"Billy, dear that's very sweet of you, but what about Becky? This would crush her," Emily said.

"I'm not saying I am dumping Becky... things between us have never been better and I love your daughter very much. But you should have some happiness too, Emily. I'm able to keep Becky and still take care of you once in a while too. Believe me, you two Greene women are enough to keep any man constantly horny!" he said.

"Well thank you for thinking that bu..." It was then that Billy decided he wasn't getting anywhere with the talking part, so he stood up and pulled her into his arms. Emily Greene, without her usual heels, was pretty much the same height as Billy so when he pulled her into a kiss, it was a perfect fit. He kissed her hard and put his arms around her waist holding her tightly.

At first, Emily resisted, struggling a bit in his arms. But her desperate need for male comfort quickly won out and her struggling calmed. She began kissing him back, putting her hands around his waist as his arms had trapped hers at her sides. She broke the kiss a moment later and he used the opportunity to kiss her on the neck just below her ear. 

"Billy... we can't!" she protested. But he ignored her words. He knew they were just words a "proper" woman would say - she didn't mean them.

He kissed his way slowly down her neck to her shoulder. At the junction where her neck met her shoulder, she whined another protest. "Billy, please..." And again he ignored her half-hearted objections.

By the time his kisses had trailed down to her chest, she had ceased her protesting and instead had started getting more enthusiastic about what the young man was doing to her. Emily's "Billy please" whines had changed. Now she moaned out "Oh, God's" and "Oh, Billy's" instead.

Billy kissed his way down Emily's chest until he reached the edge of her robe. He untied the waistbelt's simple wrapping knot and took the edges of the robe. Looking up and locking eyes with her, he smiled and slowly peeled the robe open. Emily was wearing a simple pink satin chemise with spaghetti shoulder straps.

The chemise was just long enough that when she was standing it covered her to the upper mid-thigh - long enough to just cover her panties. It had a deep V front that plunged to below her breast line and accentuated her full and quite ample bust. Billy knew from some of the outfits she wore that Emily was stacked, but it wasn't until now that he saw just how stacked she was!

"Oh Emily, you've been keeping secrets from me, honey!" he said. 

Emily moaned aloud at his words. It had been forever since anyone appreciated her for her looks.

"Shame on you... to think you've been hiding all this all this time! We could have been having such fun! Well, no more, young lady! From now on you are going to share this bounty with me. I do enjoy a well-planned meal and from what I see here, the menu looks very appetizing!" he said.

"Ohhh, God," Emily moaned audibly.

Billy smiled... his plan was working perfectly!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments