Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tammy

"Brad hates his step-mom, but when she catches him doing naughty things, she takes control."

32
9 Comments 9
24.8k Views 24.8k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Tammy

 

“Bye honey, have fun at work, I'll miss you?” I said to Karl as he hugged me good bye.

It was Monday morning and another sunny day. I watched as he got into his Maserati and listened to the roar of the engine as he revved it. He was like a kid with a new toy, and I loved the sound of it. I watched him disappear down the hill and when he was gone out of sight I walked back into the empty house.

Brad would arrive in an hour or so from music camp so I had time to do the dishes and the cleaning before he showed up. Not that it would make much of a difference; he usually just ignored me or said something mean to me.

Karl and I had been married for just over a year and ever since I first put my foot in the large house with the pool, garden and tennis court, Brad had made a point out of showing his distaste for me. His mother had left Karl two years earlier when Karl and I had first met. It was a bit embarrassing actually because we had been caught in 'flagrante delicto' in the living room. We thought she had gone to visit friends but she had returned earlier than expected.

Marion, the ex-wife, had not taken too well to finding her husband fucking a woman thirty years his junior. She refused to sign the divorce papers and took to the bottle instead. She also did pills and after one overdose she was admitted to a psych ward.. Poor Brad was devastated over the entire thing and went to visit his mother as often as he could. She didn’t make a comeback and after six months they found her dead in her room.

By then Karl and I were already married and it shook Brad up a bit. Karl began to spend more time with Brad who was happy for his father’s attention but when Karl asked him to take me in as part of the family he refused. After speaking to Karl we decided that I should not play the role of the new mother and instead try to at least become his friend. This meant that anything that had to do with school work, after school activities or discipline was up to Karl. I was fine with that since it gave me more time to do what I loved, bicycling in the hills and taking long walks. Since Karl was immensely rich I didn’t have to get a job. He preferred me at home taking care of the house and to be ready with his dry martini when he came home after a long day, preferably dressed sexy and ready for some fun.

I was just about to wipe my hands when I saw the mini bus stopping outside our house. I finished what I was doing and went to the door to open it for Brad.

He was carrying his violin case and a backpack where I presumed his dirty clothes were.

“Hi, how was it, did you have fun?”

“What do you care? I need this cleaned.” He dropped the bag on the floor and walked up to his room.

Fucking brat, I thought but kept my mouth shut. I picked up the bag and carried it to the laundry room where I loaded the machine yet again. When I checked the pockets of the backpack I found a USB stick. There was no sticker on it so I had no clue what might be on it.

At the same time music started blaring from Brad’s room. Funny enough, even though he was a good violinist his preferred music was heavy metal. As AC/DC reached my ears I took the USB and went over to the living room where my laptop was set up. I had a blog about rich wives which I spent a few hours on everyday. Some of my followers were real bitches, but most were cool learning about the rich life style I lived.

There was only one folder on the USB and when I double clicked on it a window filled with thumbnail sized photos and videos. I thought I knew what I was looking at but just to make sure I clicked on one of the thumbnails. It opened up and in the photo was a teenage girl with an enormous cock in her mouth. Her eyes were wide open and saliva dripped from her lips.

“Oh, my,” I said. Then I began to go through all the photos and the videos. They totalled one hundred and fifty, several of them were a series with the same girl. To my astonishment I thought I recognized a few of them. This couldn’t be right; I wondered and went back to those I thought I knew?

The more I tried to deny it the less I could. About ninety of the photos and a few of the videos were of teens I recognized as Brad’s class mates. I wasn’t sure what to do but I had to talk to Karl about what I had found. But first, I had to return the USB to Brad before he noticed it was missing.

I went up to his room and when I knocked on the door he asked, “What do you want?”

“I got your bag.”

“Leave it at the door, and then get lost.”

“Brad..?”

“I said, fuck off, slut.”

He often called me that, a slut. Never when his father was around but when we were alone. I guess he had a point in me being one. I was only twenty-four and I loved to wear sexy clothes around the house. Mostly because I knew Karl appreciated it a lot and because I had a body worth showing off. Tall, with deep brown eyes and dark brown hair I am the result of a Mexican mother and an American father. My skin is always tanned and my body is to dream for. I used to work as a model before I met Karl and I am not ashamed to say, I’m fucking hot.

I went downstairs for a swim in the pool and left Brad alone.

 

Brad

 

She kept trying to be so extra nice to me but I was determined to block her. She was why mother was dead and I don't think I'll ever forgive her. She seduced my father. I know he would never do anything to jeopardize his family but that bitch, Tammy, ruined everything. Plus, she prances around the house like a whore.

When, I finally began to calm down, I looked for some distraction. Maybe I would get online or watch my special videos on my USB which I took with me to camp. It had some very explicit photos of people I knew having sex and I couldn't leave it lying for anyone to find. I thought about them and I got hard. I had to load them up on my computer.

I grabbed my jacket and looked in the pockets. I was sure I had put it there but I couldn't find it so I quickly checked my pants pockets and the inside of my violin case. The USB was missing. I began to panic but remembered that the slut had left my backpack outside my door. I quickly dumped the junk in it on to the bed, hoping against hope that I hadn't left the drive in one of my dirty jean’s pockets. Running it through the washer and dryer would probably destroy it. Then, I saw it in the pile and let go a deep breath of relief.

I went to my desk, booted my iMac, and quickly plugged in the USB. Wait a minute, I thought, why was my folder open revealing the video thumbnails? I never left it that way but I guess maybe I did last time. I was the only one to use it.

I quickly forgot that and pulled my jeans and Jockeys down. My cock was not huge but my hard on was hurting inside my pants. I popped my favorite video open. It was this girl at school that loved to show herself off. She always arranged to have the guy hold the camera while she gave him a blowjob.

On this one she had picked up a college guy at a near by fraternity. You couldn't see his face but you sure could his cock as she worked her mouth up and down. Mine was big enough, one of my girlfriends put it this way ‘It may be on the smaller size of average but it would be perfect for anal sex when I am ready sometime.’ but this guy was huge. The high schooler couldn't get her hand all the way around it but she seemed to stretch her mouth open, with no problem. I watched her and imagined that she had mine in her mouth and it made me even harder. Then he tensed up and starting shooting loads into mouth. She swallowed most of it and smiled up at him. When I saw some of his cum dripping down her chin, I came without even touching myself.

 

Tammy

 

After dinner Karl and I had wine and cheese on the terrace watching the sun set behind the mountains. The evening was warm and the air full of the fragrances from the flowers and bushes growing in our lush garden.

I had pondered how I would bring up the topic of the USB and I found no way around it. I just had to tell him.

“Honey, I found something in Brad’s backpack today.”

Karl put down his glass and said, “Did you go through his stuff?”

“No, no, he gave it to me so I could put his clothes in the washing machine.”

“What did you find?”

I took a deep breath before saying, “A USB full with porn and it seems like the girls are from Brad’s school.”

“Oh shit, that’s not good. Do you know where he got it from?”

No, idea, but I think you should talk to him about it.”

“Mm, I will, in the morning.”

He reached out and put his warm hand on my naked thigh and then gently squeezed it. “What about if you and I do something dirty?” he said.

I giggled and got up. “I thought you’d never ask.”

In the bedroom we quickly got naked and when I knelt in front of him his large cock was already rock hard. I loved praying to his shaft, on my knees, sucking and licking while massaging his heavy balls. As I opened wide my lips stretched to their limits and they slipped over his cock head.

“Oh, yeah, baby, just like that, suck that cock,” he moaned.

Saliva dripped from the corners of my mouth and as I deep throated him I gagged and that made him even hornier.

“Yeah, suck it, suck it.”

I had to come up for air so when I let go of his shaft with a long slurp I said, “please fuck me, I want you inside me.”

“Yeah, you want my cock in your pussy, or what about your ass?”

“No, no, please, not my ass, you know I can’t take you there.”

His eyes had changed and there was something mean in them. “C’mon, please, let’s try again.”

I got up and lay down on the bed on my back. Slowly spreading my legs I used my fingers to spread my lips letting him see my gaping horny hole.

“Take me, fuck my pussy,” I purred.

When he entered me I sighed and closed my eyes. His cock filled me up and I thought it would reach the back of my throat. As he began pumping I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to meet every thrust. He literary lifted me off the bed and with his strength and began to fuck me standing up. His cock had my lips spread to their limits and I began to moan which turned into yelps which ended in a long scream as he and I came together. His cum shot into me and when he pulled out his cock but still held me the hot liquid ran down my inner thighs and dropped onto the floor.

There was a bang on the wall and then Brad shouted, “Please, I need to sleep, stop fucking that whore, Dad.”

“Brad, respect your parents,” Karl called back.

“She isn’t my mother; she is just a fuck whore.”

Karl gently let me down and I went into the bathroom to clean up. He leaned against the door frame and said, “I’m sorry, he's such a brat sometimes.”

I sighed under the warm water from the shower and after a while said, “It’s okay, I guess I'll get used to it eventually.”

When Karl went back to the bed I thought about what he had wanted. Anal sex, I would love to try it but he was just too big. We had given it a few tries but I could never take him which made us both frustrated. Some of my girlfriends had told me how hot it was to be fucked in the forbidden hole. I rinsed the shampoo from my hair and then grabbed a towel.

“Honey, are you okay?” I said when I saw Karl sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I was just wondering where Brad got that USB from.

I kissed his shoulder and then put on my night gown. “You’ll have to ask him in the morning.”

 

Brad

 

The next morning I dressed for school and went down for breakfast. My father was sitting at the table, reading the newspaper. As I went to get my cereal, I asked him “Why are you still here? Aren’t you supposed to be at your office?”

“I am going in late, you and I have a few things to chat about.”

With a little fear and anxiety, I went over to the table and starting eating. “Where is the slut,” I asked with my normal angry voice.

“Well first of all, to answer that, she is still sleeping and probably will for a couple more hours”

I breathed a sigh of relief but then I remembered his solemn announcement about talking to me and lost my appetite.

“Brad, listen to me carefully because I am very serious. That is last time you will call Tammy a slut. I know that you are very angry at her, but I demand that you make some changes.”

“I don’t know, Dad every time I see her, I think of Mom walking in on her and you. It makes everything go out of my head except seeing Mom dying because of her.”

“OK, start simple. From now on just use ‘Tammy’ when you refer to her do that for awhile and we'll discuss that again at some point.”

“Alright, I'll try but my mind goes blank so I may slip.”

“I know you are going to very upset by her again so just keep calm. What is that file you have on your USB?”

“How did you know about that?’

“When you threw your backpack on the floor demanding that she do your laundry, you didn’t realize you left the USB in there.”

“Yeah, but it was still in there when she gave me my backpack.”

“Before she returned it, she, brought it up on her computer and looked at some of the videos. Then she put in back again so you wouldn’t know it."

“ Damn it. I just knew that slut…sorry…Tammy would pull something like this.”

“I'll be honest with you, I wish she had made me a copy because she said on the videos were very erotic and turned her on.”

“Ew, Dad, don’t talk about that in front of me.”

“She did tell me that some of the girls looked very familiar and that, in fact, she had seen one of them after school when she was waiting to pick you up.”

I had no response. I looked down at my soggy cereal and was silent.

“So, Brad, you will get me the USB or a full copy of the folder on another drive for me to have,” Then, without waiting for answer he put his coat on and left for work.

I sat there for the longest time trying to figure out what I should do. Since she had already seen it, I couldn’t delete or change the data. Maybe having to call her Tammy will help me avoid embarrassment every time I see her.

As I was pondering this, I heard a hoarse whisper from behind me. “I'm glad you are still here,” said Tammy. “I was on the stairs and overheard most of your conversation. I am so sorry I looked at the USB but, as your father said, I was very turned on by it.”

I turned around and saw that all she was wearing was a short, see-through camisole. She took my breath away. Plus, I couldn’t believe it but I already had a hard on.

 

Tammy

 

I walked into the kitchen, one foot in front of the other like I had learned in modelling school as a teenager. It made my hips swing and as I came closer his eyes wandered over my body. I wore nothing under the camisole and as I moved it clung to my body showing of my round boobs and my shaved pussy.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

He swallowed hard as I passed him and stopped by the coffee machine. His back was towards me and I smiled to myself.

The kitchen was quiet and as I turned around with my mug in my hand I said, “So, Brad, how did you get those photos and videos.”

He didn’t turn around but said, “A friend of mine bought a software on the dark web. It lets you hack into people’s webcams.”

“Ah, you boys have been very naughty. What do you think would happen if the girls found out, or even worse, their parents?”

He was quiet and played with his cereal before answering. “We’d get in trouble I suppose.”

“Mm, yes you would. I guess you guys do it because you can’t get a girl?”

“Fuck you, Tammy. I can get any girl I want.”

I giggled. “Sure, you can, Brad.”

I put the mug down in the sink. It was time to show him who was the boss.

I walked up behind him and put my hands on his shoulders which I began to massage gently as I leaned in and whispered in his ear. “I bet you jerk off often, using those photos to get nice and hard.”

My lips touched his ear and I felt him shiver. He wore black and white striped boxer shorts and a white T-shirt. Slowly, I let my right hand slide down across his chest and while I did I smiled as I saw his cock come alive. The boxers began to poke out and when my fingers touched the shaft through the fabric I whispered. “Mm, I like it.”

“Tammy, what are you doing, let go of me?”

I had grabbed his shaft and was fondling him through the shorts. My pussy was hot and moist and I let out of a long warm sigh which made him shiver again.

Sliding my hand inside his boxers his cock was hard in my grip. Using my left hand I pulled them down so I could see him better.

“Wow, that's a nice cock you have, Brad. Not as big as your father’s, but still something to be proud of.”

I began to stroke him and his breath was coming out is gasps. He sat motionless, arms at his sides staring down at his cereal bowl.

From where I stood I noted that his little hole had begun to widen and a drop of pre-cum was forming in it. I wiped it off with my finger and put it to my lips.

“You taste good, young and fresh.”

I went back to stroking him while breathing close to his ear. He began to squirm a bit and I said, “Yeah, that’s right, Brad. Let it go, enjoy what I am doing to you.”

“Ah, ah, mm,” he sighed as his hot cum shot out of his cock and ran own my knuckles.

“Yes, that was nice, wasn’t it? Just look at all that cum I made you squirt. Has anyone made you do that before?”

“No, no,” he stammered while looking down at his cum covered cock and boxer shorts.

I kissed his neck and let go of him. I was so horny I almost slipped around him so I could ride him but that was for another occasion. I had had an idea, and what I wanted was Brad’s cock in my ass.

 

Brad

 

For the rest of the week, I tried to avoid Tammy as much as possible. I couldn’t seem to get her out of my mind after what happened in the kitchen. I knew I hated her even more because of what she made me do but just as I started thinking about that my mind would take me back to her kissing my neck and touching me. She seemed to have cast a spell that confused me and made me crazy. I wanted to tell my father what had happened but wasn’t sure how he would take it. Besides that I knew he would just take her side and blame me.

I thought it would help to get distracted and block her out of my mind but when I tried to look at the videos on my computer, it didn’t work. I wasn’t able to concentrate or to let go of my thoughts. I couldn’t even get hard watching those guys pumping their big cocks into my female friends.

Running might help me get rid of my obsession, I thought to myself. I changed into my shorts and t-shirt, put on my shoes, and headed out the door. Before I could get away, it was just my luck that she was pulling her car into the drive. She waved at me but I just kept my head down and ran on.

The work and sweat of running the trail through the woods on the hilly terrain did the job. After a quarter of a mile or so I basically stopped thinking at all. A half hour or so passed by ny the time I had  circled around and walked off at the end to cool down. I felt so much better as I entered the garage and grabbed a towel to dry off. Then, after I walked upstairs to hit the sack, that all changed.

I flopped down on my bed thinking I would shower in the morning and as I was tired, I dozed off right away. After what seemed like only a few minutes but had to be longer, I woke to the familiar sounds of my father and Tammy fucking in their room I could hear her moaning and the constant shaking of their bed. My first thought was, that slut is going at it again, I hate her but then my mind took me right back to the kitchen that morning.

I wondered if I put my ear to the wall if could I hear more. I remembered a trick I read about and grabbed the water glass off the bathroom counter. I put the bottom right on the wood and then listened through the glass. I almost jumped back because it sounded like I was right the room.

“Fuck me harder,” she groaned.

“Take it slut, I am going to make you come and come!” It even seemed like I could hear his balls slapping on her pussy each time he plunged into her. All of a sudden, I realized I had a hard on and found myself thinking about how it would feel to be sliding in and out of her.

I was paralyzed when I heard her scream, “I’m coming, I’m coming.”

Finally when he shouted, “Take my cum, take it all.” I came too, without even touching myself.

 

Tammy

 

I lay on the bed in post orgasmic bliss and Karl fell asleep as usual. I watched as his cock, still wet from our juices slowly became limp again. I reached for it and tried to get him hard again but there was no use, the man was knocked out, poor thing. I on the other had wanted more and I began to slowly play with myself. My pussy was so wet with Karl’s cum in it that when I finger fucked myself it sounded like I was splashing water.

Then I realized that there was another cock in the house. I stopped what I was doing and checked the time. Just after eleven at night. Karl and I had had some wine after Brad had gone up to bed. The next day was a Saturday so the chance of him being awake was high. I checked on Karl again and the wine had done its job, he was out of it.

When I put my ear to Brad’s door I could hear him swear and I figured he was playing video games with his headphones on. He usually did that on the weekends.

I gently opened the door and peeked inside. He was sitting in his recliner and totally focused on the screen in front of him. I could see his naked back and part of his leg. He was probably in his boxer shorts, I figured.

I slowly moved towards him and when I looked over his shoulder I smiled, he was naked. His cock looked so cute where it lay between his legs. I wasn’t sure what to do but I knew I needed meat. While studying his manhood I remembered that I had thought it would be a perfect fit for my ass.

“Hi, what are you doing?” I said as I slumped down on his lap facing him.

“Tammy, what the fuck! Get off me, can’t you see I am playing.”

I kissed his cheek and lifted the headphone from his ear.

“I want to play too,” as I spoke I moved my hand and when I had him in my grip I began to stroke him.

“Get off, you horny whore.”

I slapped him gently. “Hey, that’s not nice. Anyway, you seem to be ready for me.”

His cock was now hard and I adjusted my position so he slid inside my pussy.

“Oh fuck, you are hot and wet,” he moaned and dropped the controller to the floor.

I put my hands on his shoulders and began to ride him slowly, making sure he wouldn’t come too fast. As far as I knew, I was his first woman.

“Have you ever put you cock in a pussy?” I said, my voice hoarse.

“No, no, I haven’t, but fuck it feels good.”

“Yeah, you like this? You like fucking me?”

He put his hands on my hips and began to move me up and down. I angled myself so his shaft rubbed against my clit and moaned.

“Oh, Brad, your cock, fuck, I love your cock. I want it in my ass, take me in my tight hole.”

He didn’t do anything so I simply lifted myself up and then lowered myself again so his cock pushed against my anus. With a bit of pressure he began to enter me.

“Oh shit, oh fuck, fuck, you are tight,” he moaned.

“Yeah, you like that tight ass?”

He only moaned in response but I was in heaven. My anus was stretched but in a good way, and since his cock was wet from my pussy I could ride him all the way down and then up again. I had never felt so dirty before in my life, but I loved it.

“Oh, Tammy, I’m there, I’m there,” he began to gasp.

“Give it too me, shoot that cum into me.”

“Yes, yes, yes!”

His load was good, hot and thick and as I got off him it trickled down my thighs. I swiped a little from my skin and tasted it.

“Wow, this is good, so fresh and young,” I said and giggled.

Brad sat like if he was in a trance, and I think he wasn’t fully aware of what had just happened.

“Hey, you, thanks for fucking my ass, I loved it,” I said and kissed him good night.

 

Brad

 

When she left, I was exhausted but I got in the shower and stood in the hot spray, thinking about what had just happened. Had Tammy actually caught me watching porn and fucked me? Did she actually let me fuck her the ass? I turned the water off and grabbed a towel and went out into my room. When I sniffed the air, it hit me; I knew it had not been a dream. It was a mixture of smells from orgasms radiating from my desk area and it filled the room with an unmistakable aroma.

As I stood there drying off and taking deep breaths, I thought I heard footsteps in the hall outside my bedroom. Tammy had gone back to her bedroom before my father caught her so who was that passing by now? I waited for about five or so minutes to make sure they weren’t coming right back up. I didn’t want to meet whichever one it was with just a towel wrapped around me.

Then, I quietly stepped in the hall and tiptoed toward the staircase. When I got to the top I hear faint sounds like the TV and but not the same. I started down the stairs, being careful to walk close to the railing so the steps would squeak. When I got most of the way down, I see right into the living room. No, it wasn’t the TV but Tammy’s laptop so I sneaked a little closer.

She was lying completely naked on the couch, on her stomach, facing the armrest where her laptop was playing a video. I couldn’t make out what she was watching so I slipped closer and then saw it was one of those from the USB. At that point, I was paralyzed and a lot of mixed feelings. The first thought that I had was that she had an incredible ass but I immediately realized that she had, in fact, made a copy of the USB. Next it hit me full force, after all the shit they both gave me about it, now she was watching porn.

Some of the old feelings came rushing back and I could see her in my mind’s eye fucking my dad and being caught by my mother. And just to think, I had succumbed to her forcing me to have sex with her too. As guilty as I felt, it was a fact that she was a selfish, crazy slut. Just as I got there in my thoughts, she came hard from humping her hand on the couch, trying to stifle her screams so that my father wouldn’t hear.

When she seemed to stop shaking, she closed the laptop, sat up, and put her feet on the floor. I could see the sweat and her flush from masturbating. Then she turned quickly and saw me standing right there by the end of the couch. “What are you doing here,” she gasped. “How much did you see?”

“I saw enough to know that I was right about you. You are a slut. After you told my dad to warn me about watching those videos, here you are doing the same thing.”

She didn’t respond so I started to tell her that now I knew her secret, which I might tell my father if she ever gave me any more trouble but then I saw where her eyes were focused. She was looking right at my cock, which I then realized was at full staff, tenting the towel. I was surprised, I think, and stammered, “Look what you have done.”

“Uh huh, me? That’s you and so why should I be worried about you telling your father what I was doing? Maybe then, I could tell him about you always having an erection when you are around me?” With that she grabbed her robe and walked past me to the stairs and up to their room.

 

Tammy

 

I heard him run up behind me and then his hand was on my shoulder and he swung me around. Pressing me up against the wall he pulled at the belt that held my robe together.

“What are you doing?” I said, but I knew.

“Shut up, I’m going to fuck you right here and now.”

His face was red as he lifted my left leg and held it in the crook of his arms. With his other hand he took hold of his shaft and aimed it at my pussy.

I put my arm around his neck and pulled him closer. “You horny fuck; I knew you would come around.”

“Ah,” he moaned as his cock slid inside me to the base. He fucked me furiously and a few times we almost fell over.

“Take that, take it, take it,” he breathed in my ear.

There was no way he was going to make me come at the speed he was going.

“What’s going on here, what are you doing?” Karl said from the top of the stairs.

“Oh shit, fuck, Brad, let go, off me,” I said and tried to push him away.

“No, I’m going to fill you with my cum.”

I heard more than saw Karl coming down the steps and when he had us in full view he gasped.

“Holy shit, Tammy, he finally did it. Good boy, Brad, I am so proud of you.”

I smiled up at my husband. “You owe me a hundred bucks.”

Brad had stopped fucking me when he heard his father’s voice. “God, I’m so sorry dad, I really am but Tammy is such a cock tease.”

“Don’t worry about it; it’s I who should apologise.”

While he spoke Karl stepped between us and turned me so my ass was facing down and then he pushed me down on my knees. Grabbing my hips he said to Brad, “Have a seat and I'll show you how she likes it.”

Brad moved like if he was a in a daze and slowly said. “I don’t understand.”

Karl pushed his cock inside me and while fucking me he continued. “I didn’t think you had it in you, to get laid I mean. Tammy said you did and we made a bet. I lost.”

 Karl’s fat dick in my pussy was driving me nuts and I whined like a bitch in heat as he drove his shaft in and out of my yearning cunt.

Karl was a good lover and within minutes I was coming and to my amazement so was Karl who usually came before me. Karl emptied himself inside me and my body shivered from pleasure. 

“I love you, honey,” I said and carressed Karl's cheek.

“And I you. Do you love Tammy, Brad?” he asked.

Brad looked up at us and said, “No, but she sure is a hot fuck.”

Karl laughed as he pulled out of me. “Good, fair enough. Now can we go to bed, I am very tired.”

We got up and Karl and I went into our bedroom but before I closed the door I called out to Brad. “Eventually you will love me.”

He flipped me the finger and grinned. “Maybe I’ll love your pussy.”

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments