Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Texas Sweet

"Janice was the cute teenager every middle aged guy admires from a far . ."

24
11 Comments 11
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Janice was the cute girl down the street, a sweet teenager that seemed so very innocent and nice. While I had never met her, I knew who she was because I had met her mother in passing on several occassions. Often, Janet and I would exchange casual waves as we passed each other on our quiet little street of modest houses.

Janice had long blonde hair and was a very attractive young lady. She always wore fashionable jeans, a bit on the tight side which showed off her model-like figure. She was well proportioned - about five foot six, maybe 115 to 120 pounds.

I was on my way to work one morning, about seven, when I saw Janice getting into her car. I slowed down to avoid striking her open car door as I passed, Janice stuck out her hand and motioned for me to stop. I slowed down and, as I did, I rolled down my window.

“Hi,” I cheerfully said, trying to be cool.

Janice came from behind her open car door and over to my rolled down window. “I see you all the time and you seem so nice, but I don’t know your name,” she said.

I introduced myself and offered my hand out of the window.

“I’m Janice,” she replied, and firmly shook my hand. Her blue eyes sparked in the morning sunlight.

“I’ve met your mother,” I said.

“I know,” Janice replied, “but I’ve never met you. How long have you lived here?”

“About five years.” 

“So what do you do?”

I told her I was a corporate executive. As we chatted, I was drawn into the magic of her sparkling blue eyes. I knew Janice was in school, but I didn’t know if she was either a senior in the local high school or a college freshman.

“I graduated last year,” she replied to my inquiry. “Right now, I’m studying to be a nurse.”

I told her that I worked in healthcare as a corporate executive and her eyes widened.

“We need to spend some time together,” Janice quickly said and I reached in my jacket pocket and handed her one of my business cards.

“When’s the best time to call you?” she asked as she looked at the card.

“Any time during the day.” 

“Are you sure?” I assured her it would be okay to call me during the day.

“I have a nine o’clock class,” Janice replied, “So I’ll call you after that. Maybe we can share a coffee or something.”

“Don’t stand me up,” I said, proffering a wink.

“I won’t,” she replied, stepping back towards her car. She turned and glanced in my direction. “Bring your game,” she said, “I can be a pill.”

I laughed and replied, as I drove off, “So can I.”

Around ten thirty, almost eleven, my cell phone buzzed and I looked at it. I didn’t recognize the number and had forgotten about Janice contacting me. A few seconds later, she texted me. “Call me back.”

I punched in Janice’s numbers and she quickly answered. “Are you still up for some coffee?” she asked. I was in the middle of a project, but told Janet that we could meet for a while at a nearby Starbucks.

“Is there any possibility,” she asked softly, “that you could maybe, stop by the house. It’s just me and I’d feel much better if we met here, rather than in a coffee shop.”

I didn’t give her request a second thought and told her that I’d be by in about thirty-five minutes.

I pulled up in front of the modest one storey brick house and walked the short distance up the sidewalk to the front door. I rang the doorbell and almost immediately, Janice opened the door. She stood smiling, in her bare feet, her hair pulled back over her shoulders. She welcomed me into the house.

I stepped into the foyer as Janice closed the door behind us and latched the lock. She quickly and casually looped her arm with mine and ushered me into a living area. “Get comfortable,” she said and I settled on to a plush leather love seat. I took a deep breath and looked around. The house had a western-style motif to it. I was impressed.

“Would you like to see the rest of it?” Janice asked, playing the gracious guest.

“Sure,” I replied, standing up. I followed as she led me to a study off to the side of the main living room. I did my best to mind my manners, but the way she sauntered about in front of me, wiggling her ass in her tight jeans, made me wonder if it was just me or was she really being flirtatious.

“My dad spends all of this spare time in here,” Janice said as she pointed out the study. She then led me down a hallway, pointing out the various rooms. “This is the guest room and bathroom, my brother’s room and my parent’s room is at the end on the left. My room is on the right.”

I followed closely behind her as she spoke. She disappeared into her bedroom and I stopped at the doorway, peering in.

“You can come in. I don’t bite.”

I managed a small chuckle and replied, “I wouldn’t care if you did.”

Janice smiled. She looked at the bulge that had formed in my trousers. “Seems one of us has a party going on,” she remarked, as she sat on the edge of her bed, biting down on her lower lip.

I stammered, “It’s not my fault.”

Janice brushed her long blonde hair back over her shoulder. “So are you married?” 

“Yes,” I replied.

“But you don’t wear a ring.” 

I told her that 'd quit wearing the ring years before. Janice continued to bite down on her lower lip, as she placed her hands on her bed behind her.

“Do you think I’m sexy?” she asked, leaning back on her hands.

“Very much so.” I leaned against the door frame.

“Are you afraid to come in?”

“A little. I don’t know if it would be proper.”

“Fuck proper,” Janice blurted out, “I’d like to suck your cock.”

I chuckled, not really sure I had heard her right.

“I’m serious,” Janice remarked. “I want to suck on your cock.”

I asked, “Why would you say something like that?”

“Because I’m horny.”

Again I laughed because I was sure she was just kidding with me, perhaps to see how I might react.

“Well,” I replied,” This is a first. You can’t possibly be serious.”

Janice still bit down on her lower lip and pushed her hair back over her left shoulder. “You don’t find me attractive?” 
“You’re attractive, but how old are you?”

“Nineteen. And I promise I won’t bite.”

I walked to where Janice sat on the end of her canopied bed, which was covered with a pink and white bedspread. “Have you ever been with a guy before?” 

“Well, kind of, sort of,” she answered. “I’ve given a guy a blow job, and I’ve let a couple of guys feel me, but that’s about it.”

“So you’re a virgin.” 
“Yes,” Janice replied, nervously pushing her blonde hair back and over her shoulder. She paused for a second and added, “But if you’re willing, I'm willing.”

“Why me?” I asked.

“I need a real man. I’m tired of the high school guys and guys my age. They are all so immature. I want someone with experience, an older and more mature man... a man who knows how to satisfy a woman, not a wham-bam, thank you ma’am, experience.”

I stepped closer to where Janice sat on her bed. “Do you have protection?” I asked.

“I just had my period.” Janice lay back and spread her legs as she looked up at me. “We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.”

I unfastened my belt buckle and unzipped my trousers.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

I pulled out my ten inch stiff cock. Janice’s eyes grew huge upon seeing the size of my cock.

“Oh. My. Gawd,” she exclaimed, her hands covering her mouth in surprise. “Can I touch it?”

“Sure,” I responded, pointing my cock in her direction. Janice sat up and reached out, placing her manicured fingers around my cock. Pre-cum leaked from the tip. She used a finger and her thumb to roll the pre-cum around the head. She sat forward on the edge of her bed, holding on to my manhood. She licked her lips and looked up at me.

“Can I?” she inquired. I nodded my approval.

She slipped her luscious, pink painted lips around the tip end of my cock. Oh my gawd! She didn’t waste any time in deep throating me. I grabbed the top of her head, a fist-full of her blonde hair in my hands.

I wiggled my knees, allowing my trousers to fall to my ankles. I slipped out of my loafers and trousers. Janice pushed my boxer shorts down my thighs and they fell to my ankles, as well. I slipped out of my polo-shirt and pulled Janice up into a standing position in front of me.

“I can’t be the only person naked,” I said, reaching under her shirt and stripping if off her. Janice’s 34 to 36C breasts were barely contained in her white lace brassiere. As I slipped a finger under each of the shoulder straps, she reached behind her and unfastened the clasps. She held a hand across her chest and looked up at me.

“They’re kind of small,” she whispered. She dropped her hand and the bra fell to the floor. Her nipples were perched on the tops of two perfectly shaped breasts, her areolae a light pink in color. I placed my hand on her left breast and Janice sighed.

She lay on her bed and I joined her, kissing each of her breasts, running my tongue in a circle around each of her nipples. I worked my way up to the nape of her neck, lightly planting kisses on her, as she stretched her arms out over her head.

I hovered over her lips, lightly brushing mine against hers, teasingly and slowly waiting to see how she might respond. Suddenly, like a tigress, she threw her arms around my bare shoulders and pulled me in, thrusting her lips on to mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth. It was as though she couldn’t be contained. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed herself up against me. I rolled on to my back and she was on top of me, her knees on either side of my waist, her pelvis pushing against my erection.

She placed her hands square on my chest and stared down at me. As she did, she rocked back and forth on me, my cock pressing against the fabric of her jeans. I tore at the snap to her jeans. Janice rolled off of me and onto her back. As she did, she pushed her jeans and her pink underwear down past her thighs, revealing her womanhood, her virgin womanhood, to me. In an instant, she was as naked as I.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“Yes,” Janice responded without hesitation.

I slipped my hand on to her stomach and gently walked my fingers past her navel towards her pubic area. Janice spread her legs to accommodate my advances. To my surprise, she was clean shaven. 

“Are you always bare?” 

“Just a preference,” Janice said. “I heard that guys like it without the pubic hair.”

“You heard right,” I replied as I pressed a finger in towards her clit. Janice closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip as I inserted a lone finger into her pussy. She let out a soft moan, almost like a cat purring. She took in a deep breath and forcefully exhaled as I stretched the outer bands of her womanhood and then slipped my finger deeper into her pussy.

I leaned in and gently kissed her flat abdomen, even as I fingered her pussy. She was wet and primed. I slowly worked towards her pubic region, softly planting light kisses along the way. I repositioned myself between her spread legs, so I could more easily access her private area. I took hold of Janice’s hands and moved them down to where I was about to pleasure her.

“Help me out,” I said. “You know what feels best.”

Janice parted her pussy lips with her manicured fingers and I pressed my mouth on to her labia. Again, she bit down on her lower lip in anticipation. I worked my mouth and my tongue around, licking and probing, sucking and humming. The humming seemed to excite her the most. Suddenly, Janice locked her thighs together, pinning my head in place. She trembled and shook, screaming,

“Oh my Gawd! Oh my Gawd! Oh my Gawd!”

I repositioned myself, my knees up against her cute ass, and my cock at her entrance. I slowly worked the tip around the outside of Janice’s womanhood. I watched her face as I slowly inserted myself. At first, she was expressionless but as I pushed farther inside her tight pussy, feeling her virgin walls clamping down on my manhood, she went pale. I reached her hymen.

“Take a deep breath,” I instructed. As she did, I pushed against the door that separated her from womanhood. She grimaced as it tore and I punched deep into her. I stopped and waited. I withdrew slowly and then pushed in again, until our pelvic bones met. Janice smiled.

“That feel sooo good,” she exclaimed.

I slowly and rhythmically worked my cock back and forth, leaning forward and looking down into her bright blue eyes. She smiled. The color had returned to her face and she wrapped her arms around the back of my head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. As we kissed, I felt my ball sac tightening. Suddenly, Janice trembled. I couldn’t hold back and shot my load deep inside of her. As I did, Janice called out, “I can feel you coming!”

She continued to tremble as I unloaded, collapsed on top of her tiny body and then rolled on to my back. Janice reinserted me, as she straddled my pelvis, working my cock back and forth inside of her flooded pussy. Her boobs bounced up and down as she rocked rhythmically back and forth, slowly at first, then faster and more feverishly, as another orgasm rocked her teenage body. She planted her hands in the middle of my bare chest, as she shook.

“Oh my gawd... oh my gawd," she exclaimed again as she shook and trembled through her orgasm, finally collapsing forward on to me, her blonde hair spreading around my chest.

We lay there for a long time until Janice rolled on to her back and stared up the ceiling.

“Any regrets?” I asked, lying beside her.

“Yeah,” Janice responded. I looked at her, hoping she didn’t hate me.“I should have said ‘hello’ to you a lot sooner.” 

I chuckled. “I’ve fantasized about something like this for a long time,” I confessed and our lips met again, tongues probing. I pushed Janice’s blonde hair back and told her just how beautiful she looked. She was very modest and appreciative of my compliment.

“I’m nothing special.” 

“Well,” I shot back, “keep your nothing special ass well covered, because if I see it again, this could become a habit.”

“That’d be okay with me.” 

I smiled. She was such a sweetheart.

We lay naked, her head on my chest, and exchanged stories about her school work, her friends and my job. If we hadn’t heard a car door slamming next door, we probably would have stayed talking much longer. But the neighbor’s arrival alerted us to the fact that it was getting late in the afternoon.

We dressed and as I reached the front door, she tip-toed and placed a light kiss on my cheek. “You are cool,” Janice said, adding “I like that.”

“Well, you’re pretty cool yourself. Let’s catch up again one day.”

“That would be even cooler.”

I drove the half-block of houses and slipped into my own. It was empty. I felt a little guilty having cheated on my wife of ten years, but that guilt evaporated with a simple short text from Janice that read, “Thanks” and was followed by three heart emoticons.

I took a deep breath, got a beer from the refrigerator and turned on the television.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments