Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fantasy association Part 1

17
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Rick was not just rich, he actually had more money than he knew what to with. Though a series of events leading from tragedy to ecstasy, he had acquired his wealth. He had a life similar to Forrest Gump. By the time he was in his late twenties, he had suffered the tragedy of losing his wife through a mistake by a doctor that ended in an out of court settlement, thus increasing his financial position, but also leading to his downfall.

Rick lapsed into a bout of gambling, drink, drugs and sex. He had lost his friends, and his life until he ended up in hospital. His last friend he lost was the drink. He was staggering down the street when he was hit by a bus, luckily a glancing blow, but enough to make him end up in a coma for six weeks. Fortunately the gods smiled on him once again, he regained consciousness and retained his use of all limbs and his mental state.

Once on the road to recovery, he was passed on to a psychiatrist. Her name was Nicole. She delved into his mind and got him to relax without the need for a drink and talked to him to find out why he turned his life into the way he had. Whilst they talked in the relaxed atmosphere of her office, she was always making notes, but so was Rick.

After a few days of intensive therapy, Rick had finally found what he wanted out of life. Instead of Nicole being the one to ask questions, Rick had managed to turn the tables, and he was asking Nicole about her sexual preferences and eventually her most innermost secrets and fantasies.

It was not until Rick had left their last session did Nicole realize what she had told him. She was sitting at her desk, My God, she thought, I have let a man into my head, he knows all about me, and what really turns me on. No-one else had ever found that out. She began to question herself, why did she do it? What was so special about Rick? He had done it so carefully and she had told him so easily.

Rick was also sat at his desk. He now had a motivation in life and a purpose. He quickly wrote down some notes on his PC and began to formulate a plan. He contacted a few people on various social media sites, people he knew he could trust and asked them to meet him.

A couple of days later the small, but highly influential team met up. Rick discussed his idea of forming a secret company that’s sole purpose was to fulfill people’s sexual fantasies and turn them into reality. Rick knew he would need more than just the people present, but with their help, he knew they would have the connections required. The company would have a website so that when a person was selected, they could log in, and either accept the fantasy or refuse it. If it was accepted, a few legal requirements would be needed, and of course a 'get out' phase issued. They all knew people wanted a wide range of things to happen from a fantasy boat trip to a fantasy sex or kidnap situation. So to stop any ambiguity, a stop/go phase was required.

Of course the first ‘target’ for the group was Nicole. Rick started putting his plan into action. The first person he contacted was the owner of the spa he had been using through his recovery. He asked if he could use the pool and massage room for a very private function. The only person he wanted there would be the masseuse that had been giving him his massages. The owner agreed since Rick had spent a lot of money there and they could arrange it quite easily. Next, Rick sent Nicole a huge bouquet of flowers accompanied by a ticket to the spa. The ticket specified a date and time, with a number to call to confirm the arrangement.

Nicole sat at her desk. Her door was opened by her receptionist, who was somewhat hidden by the flowers she was struggling to carry.

“Hey Nicole, these have just been delivered. Someone really likes you. There is a note.”

Nicole, swiftly moved from behind her desk to assist Jane. They managed to put them on a desk without the bouquet being damaged. Nicole took the note and ticket and read the message.

“Check my diary please, if I have a patient, please put them off, I think I might just go ahead with this.”

Nicole passed the ticket to Jane, who went off to her desk.

“You are free Nicole, are you really going to go? You don’t even know who has sent them.”

“I know exactly who sent them, and yes, I am going.”

Nicole dialed the number on the card. After two rings it was answered, Nicole confirmed to the receptionist that she would make it the following week. As soon as she had put the phone down, the spa receptionist rang the number on the paper in front of here. There was no answer, just a recorded message, she left a message on the phone and threw the paper away.

The following week, Rick arrived at the spa early. He met with the owner and Sally the masseuse. Rick made sure the security cameras had been disconnected in the spa room; he did not want any leaks to any media that would implicate anyone. He waited patiently until he saw Nicole driving into the car park, then he took his place in the spa room.

Nicole parked her car, picked up her bag and went into the entrance to the spa. She was greeted by a man dressed in white,

“Good afternoon Miss, please follow me. I will take you to the changing rooms, I hope that all is satisfactory. When you are changed, please follow to the signs to pool area, we have put drinks on the table for your enjoyment. Then please just relax. We have also booked you in for a full body massage in around an hours’ time. Please, this way.”

Nicole followed the man down the corridors until they got to a small private changing room. He opened the door and handed her the locker key.

“Thank you, please make yourself comfortable.”

Nicole entered the small room. There were a few lockers in there, she used the key to open hers. Inside there were two freshly washed towel bathrobes, one short and one long. She chose the shorter one. She undressed and put on her bikini; her mind was a complete blur. Here she was, in a luxury spa, being catered on hand and foot. She wondered about the massage and how much of a full body massage was a full body.

She put the robe on, locked her locker and went to the pool. A young girl, in her early twenties met her and showed her to a table and chairs. The table had a few light snacks on it and a glass of orange juice. She lay back in the chair, and drank the juice before going for a swim. The water was so refreshing. She swam leisurely up and down the pool a few lengths then got out feeling incredibly relaxed, but astonishingly, she was starting to feel a little horny.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

She got out and lay on the chair and relaxed so much she must have dozed off.

“Excuse me Miss, excuse me.”

Nicole was a little startled as she heard the distant voice. She opened her eyes to see another young woman.

“Hi, I am Trudi. I am going to take you through for your massage, are you ready?”

As a rule, Nicole did not remember her dreams. But this seemed so real. Nicole, almost obediently followed Trudi to the massage room. Once inside Nicole slipped off her robe and climbed onto the towel covered table. My God, Nicole thought, I cannot believe how wet I feel, I am just so horny. I wish Nicole was a man, he could do whatever he wanted to me.

Trudi had Nicole lay on her front and started the massage. She covered her legs and back in oil and began to work Nicole’s tired and strained muscles. She stopped at one point to undo the back strap of Nicole’s bikini before continuing. Then stopped again.

“Before you turn over, you need to put on this blindfold.”

Nicole was so relaxed at this point that she put out her hand and took the blindfold from Trudi and put it over her eyes.

“Okay, now roll over.”

Nicole turned over, she knew her breasts had not stayed inside her bikini top, but did not care, she hoped Trudi would be massaging them as well. Nicole felt more oil being poured over her body; it flowed down her cleavage and across her belly and then over her legs. The massage started again on her legs, but felt different, the hands were just as soft, but seemed bigger and stronger. During the whole time she did not even think of removing the blindfold, the dreamlike effect felt so real.

The hands worked up her legs, then up her body. Then they slipped under her top and onto her breasts. Then hands cupped them and massaged them, then gently teased her hard nipples, pulling them. It felt fantastic, she tried to utter something, but instead just moaned with pleasure. The hands worked down her body, then she felt the ties of her bikini being undone, then her bikini being pulled away. Her body was now totally naked and on show.

She felt more oil being poured on her. The small trickle flowing between her legs, then the touch of fingers rubbing up and down her swollen pussy lips. She could not stop her legs opening wider and two fingers were inserted into her hot wet pussy, then began to slide in and out deeper and so easily, the oil mixing with her own lubricant. A thumb pushed up and down on her swollen clit. She was in total ecstasy, and then her legs began to shake uncontrollably as she had her first intense orgasm for a very long time.

Unseen by Nicole, Trudi was also having her own orgasm. Trudi had her own fantasy. When Rick had first approached the Spa to organize this, she had told him of her own two part fantasy, the first being to watch another woman have an orgasm, the second to watch her having sex.

As Nicole began to recover from her orgasm, she felt hands on her legs opening them wider. Then her legs being lifted up towards her chest, hand behind her knees. Then she felt the unmistakable feel of a hard cock rubbing up and down her labia. Nicole’s breathing began to increase as this unknown cock began to penetrate her. She breathed hard and deep as her pussy took the full length of this hard penis. Rick was now in control, and rocked back and forth, harder and deeper into Nicole. The harder he thrust his hips, the harder Nicole pushed hers to meet him. Rick reached down between their bodies and rubbed Nicole’s swollen, throbbing clitoris. She let out more moans, then finally spoke,

“Oh God, fuck me, fuck me more, harder. I am going to cum.”

Rick was in the same situation; he knew he was about to cum. He held the base of cock, preventing ejaculation. He continued his deep hard thrusts until Nicole’s body gave way to her orgasm. Her pussy gripping Rick’s cock, and pulsating on it. She moaned loudly, as Rick sent his seed deep inside Nicole.

Trudi sat against the wall, her uniform totally off, her nipples fully erect as she had been tugging them with one hand while the other had been in her own pussy. She rubbed her clitoris once more and had her own orgasm, her own legs shaking.

Nicole was totally exhausted, her body unable to move. Rick swiftly left the massage room, though the changing room door, and went for a shower. Trudi got dressed again before she went over to Nicole. She put a robe over Nicole’s almost lifeless body, then took off her blindfold. Nicole slept for about an hour.

When Nicole opened her eyes, she realized where she was. Had it all been a dream? She had been having a fantastic massage then she thought she had sex with a stranger. Was that really true, or was it a dream? Trudi was nowhere to be seen. Nicole lifted up the robe, her bikini was all in place. She put her hand inside the bikini bottoms; when she withdrew her fingers they were covered in a mixture of her own juices and cum. She knew it had not been a dream, but who was the stranger and how did they knew her fantasy?

Nicole, went back to the poolside and retrieved her towel then headed to the shower. She washed the oil of her body then got dressed. She did not even think of reporting it, the whole episode had been such an exciting encounter. Now more aware of what was happening Nicole went to the reception desk. Again the man in white greeted her.

“We very much hope you enjoyed your afternoon with us and as a small token of our appreciation we would like you to take this, but please do not open it until you get to your car.”

He handed her a small envelope and parcel. Nicole replied that it had been wonderful and took the gift from the man. She walked out into the bright sunshine and got into her car. She opened the parcel, inside was a Pandora bracelet, it had two gold bangles on it. She then opened the envelope.

"A present from the Fantasy Association. We hope we fulfilled your every desire."

At the bottom was a handwritten capital R. Suddenly everything jumped into place. The flowers, the fantasy, everything had been Rick’s plan. She put her hand in her purse and found her phone. She scrolled through her contacts then pressed dial. The phone rang twice and then it was answered.

“Hi Rick, all I can say is thank you, that was incredible. If there is anything I can do in return, let me know. That was brilliant.”

“Glad to be of service Nicole. After what you have done for me it was least I could do.”

“So come on Rick, what is this Fantasy Association?”

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments