Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Geek and the Mature BBW

"Young computer geek has wild sex with mature BBW"

20
6 Comments 6
46.7k Views 46.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
The Geek and the Mature BBW
By The Young Geek

A friend of my wife called and asked me to help her with her computer since she knew I was a computer repair tech. She explained that she had recently lost her job and was looking to go into real estate and since my wife had told her I had been an agent a few years earlier she figured I could assist her with what she needed to learn to make money in real estate. I said no problem since I knew what it was like to be laid off and looking to change careers as I had done the same several years earlier. I agreed to stop by the next day I had off. It was a warm spring morning I called Dale and asked if she would be available for a computer class she was available and happy that I would be teaching her. Dale was about 55 divorced a few times and a bit overweight but she had a joyful attitude despite her recent situation. I drove over and met her at her place when I walked in Dale was dressed in loose shorts and a halter top I mentioned to her how nice she looked and that it appeared she had lost some weight recently. She thanked me for noticing and for saying something. Dale had very large tits probably 38DD if I were to guess along with a nice plump ass which I was enjoying watching as I followed her into her bedroom where her computer was set up. I joined her at the desk and proceeded to show her how to create form letters and surf the local multiple listing web sites. I was dressed in shorts also and we were sitting very close our legs were touching and I could feel my dick growing. Dale asked if I needed a drink and I said yes, she said she had some wine left over from a recent party if I would like some I said that sounded great. She disappeared to the kitchen for what seemed like longer than what it should take to pour two glasses. She came back with two large plastic cups she said sorry she did not have any fine wine glasses I said plastic was fine and we proceeded to enjoy the wine. She was sitting directly in front of me with her legs spread open a little and the more she drank the wider her legs spread apart until I realized she was no longer wearing any panties and I was getting a lovely look at her dark pussy hair and I think she noticed the bulge in my shorts. I reached over and ran my fingers up her smooth leg to her now slightly moist pussy. Dale spread her legs wider so I could slide a finger in her damp pussy and I took advantage and slid two fingers into her hot pussy. And started gliding them in and out at this point she suggested we move to the bed which would be more comfortable than two chairs I said that sounded good to me I first removed her shorts before she walked toward the bed so I could watch that lovely plump ass wiggle across the room to the king size bed. As I removed my shorts she stared with amazement at my nine inches and commented that it was much more than either of her exes.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

By the time I reached the bed I had removed my shirt and I reached over and removed her halter top to reveal the largest bra I had ever seen much larger than my wife's. Dales tits were even larger than I had imagined probably a size 38 or 40 DD or EE they were so large they did not fit in the bra. I reached around and unsnapped the six snaps holding the bra on and let her enormous breast spill out. I had completely forgotten about her damp pussy as was entranced by those amazing tits. I started fondling and sucking them her nipples were about two inches across and were sticking out just waiting to be sucked. I sucked switching from one massive tit to the other and she was really enjoying it as she was moaning and then she started playing with herself. After about ten minutes of enjoying those magnificent tits I decided it was time to check out that hot pussy so I laid her back on the bed with her legs over the side of the bed. I had her legs over my shoulders and I ran my tongue along her thigh till I reached her slit then I started sucking and licking everywhere. She was definitely enjoying herself as the moans were getting louder and her pussy was getting wetter. I sucked and licked her pussy for what seemed like 15 minutes and in the mean time she had at least two orgasms. After I stopped she said her exes would never suck her pussy even though she had given them great blowjobs. She then proceeded to lay me back and take my full nine inches in her large mouth I was surprised when she took almost all of it. It felt fabulous the best I have ever felt and she really knew how to suck as I had an orgasm in about five minutes and I don't think she let a drop of cum spill from her mouth. We had another glass of wine and then I told her I was going to give her the best fucking she had ever had. I asked her to lay on the bed on top of a pillow with her legs hanging off the side of the bed so I could get a great shot at her pussy. I slid my nine inches in slowly so she would enjoy it more which she most certainly was. I fucked her like this for almost ten minutes before she had another orgasm and I had one almost immediately after hers. Afterwards while we were laying beside each other on the bed I asked her what had made her come on to me like that she said I was the first person who had really noticed her since her last divorce and that she was very horny lately since it had been over a year since her last husband left her. After resting for a few minutes we decided to take a shower together to clean up before I had to go home. I enjoyed sucking her pussy again while in the shower and she was able to get me off one more time also. I told her before I left that I thought she was going to need some more personal tutoring and she agreed. I am looking forward to our next session and some more great sex with a big-busted BBW.


Published 
Written by Geekman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments