Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hike

"Today she knew that they’d be out hiking"

9
4 Comments 4
31.5k Views 31.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
She knew they were going on a hike at the base of the local mountain that morning. It was warm enough out to be comfortable, but not so hot that she was left sticky after stretching.

The mountain was beautiful with the sun just high enough in the sky to cast a long shadow off the fence in front of her; the entrance to the park. A large group of walkers just went by, back to their cars after a morning stroll.

Her feet wide, she reached down to touch the ground between her feet, feeling the stretch in her legs. Looking under her right leg, she could see her hiking partner standing behind. He was also stretching but she knew that he was looking at her from behind, looking for the panty lines under her track shorts, the panty lines that didn’t exist.

Today she knew that they’d be out hiking, one of the few times she could count on them being alone together. In anticipation, she put on some tight track shorts, a zip up sweatshirt and nothing else. By the look of things, he had the same thought in mind. She could see the mushroom shape head of his cock through the soft material of his basketball shorts.

Standing up from her stretch, she looked over her shoulder and could see the grin on his face. He was already getting excited, which was all the better for her as she had some naughty thoughts in mind that were guaranteed to drive him wild.

The two took hands, beginning their walk up the trail. They had a habit of holding hands when alone, a quick way to get in synch. Walking up the first hill they made idle chat about how beautiful it was outside. Through the side of her eye, she could tell he was looking at the point where the zipper on her sweatshirt closed. It was up, but not all the way to the top. All that was clear was she wasn’t wearing a tee shirt under it. She knew he must have been wondering if she was wearing a sports bra or something else form-fitting hidden inside. If he only knew that underneath she wore nothing and that her nipples were already hard, rubbing against the soft inner fabric of her top.

It was clearly a light hiking day for the community as they hadn’t seen anyone since the group leaving when they arrived. The odds were that there were more people on the hill, but that just added to the excitement she felt so scantly clad.

She had never considered herself sexy, but the thought of being out in public without underwear on got her heart racing. She knew that she wouldn’t likely be seen by anyone other than her hiking partner, but even that got her aroused.

The pair found themselves facing a steep incline after a half hour of hiking a wide declining dirt trail. At the bottom of a gully before the incline was a dry track that would have a stream running through it during the winter. She took the lead in the hike, letting her partner fall behind a bit as he stopped to look at some of the rocks in the stream bed.

As she hiked up the hill, she could feel her muscles pumping. Her calves, thighs and gluts all came to life. Although it wasn’t yet hot, she felt beads of sweat collecting under her zippered hoodie. Along with the sway of her breasts hanging freely within, the sensation was amazing. Her skin ached for cool air.

She reached up and began to unzip. When the zipper was in the middle of her chest she halted, years of restriction screaming stop. Hearing the footsteps behind her, she ignored that voice and pulled the zipper all the way down. Her top opened like rose petals to the morning sun.

A slight breeze blew directly onto her bust, causing her nipples to get erect. This was the first time that she had exposed herself in open nature and the feeling was incredible. Not thinking, she turned around, sweatshirt completely open, and faced her partner saying that this breeze felt much better.

His eyes opened wide and she saw him grin with hunger. She knew he was attracted to her, but his look was ravenous, like a wild animal out on the trail hunting its next meal. With a growl, he walked up to her, grabbed her right breast and kissed her deeply. She could feel his tongue in her mouth and his hand gripping her bosom like it was a lifeline.

Pulling away from the kiss, he planted his mouth around her nipple, sucking and nibbling. The feeling sent a shock down her spine, straight down to her ass and up to her pussy. At this point she could feel the soft material from her track shorts, pressed up against her clit. She got wet feeling the direct contact of the light shorts.

It was then she realized that her partner had switched tits and was suckling on her left. He had her arms held behind her back, gripping her hoodie that was bunched up between her elbows. She spun away, letting her sweatshirt slide off her arms. Then she began hiking up the hill again, leaving him standing there with her jacket and a boner pushing straight out the front of his shorts like a tent.

She felt exhilarated and free walking up the hill again, this time completely topless. She couldn’t remember a time that she let the sun reflect on her breasts directly. She saw that the sun was higher in the air and the paths around her were still empty allowing her to enjoy herself without concern.

Looking back, she could see her partner hiking up behind her about ten feet back, with her sweatshirt gripped in his right fist, staring at her back hoping to get a glimpse of the side of her breast as she walked. Not wanting to disappoint, she raised her hands and put them on her head, acting as if she were catching a breath. The sway of her chest could be seen for certain.

Knowing her audience was close to losing control, she reached down, slowly running her hands down her waste, over ass, to the base of her track shorts.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

Holding the bottom of her shorts in her fingers, she pulled them up. She could feel the fabric pulling up the crack of her ass, her butt cheeks being exposed. Pulling them harder, she felt the fabric pull against her pussy as the bottoms of her shorts approached the waist band, her shorts appearing more like a thong.

With her ass exposed, she heard her partner say that he had to have her.

Cresting the hill, an open meadow opened in front of them. The path they were on split in multiple directions, all empty as far as they could see. At the intersection of these paths, a grove of large trees once had grown. What remained was now felled, with their large smooth stumps lying on their sides forming a triangle fortress.

Letting the base of her shorts fall, she dashed off to them, hearing her partner running behind. Climbing in between the trees she found that they came to her waist, providing long views up the multiple trails. Anyone coming up one of them would surely see that she was topless but wouldn’t see anything below the waste.

Her partner was soon leaping between the trees along with her.

Leaning up against a long smooth stump, she reached up with her right hand and pinched her nipple, feeling the jolt run through her body. With her left hand, she pulled the leg of her shorts aside, exposing her pussy to her partner, making it abundantly clear she wore nothing underneath.

He didn’t need any further encouragement, dropping to his knees and thrusting his face into her slit. She could feel his warm breath and wet tongue on her. He was licking up every bit of her wetness, making things even moister with his saliva. Feeling ready to explode, she pushed his head away and slipped off her shorts, now fully nude except for her hiking shoes and socks.

Kneeling down on her discarded sweatshirt, he how stood before her, erection pushing hard through his shorts. She gripped the sides of his pants and yanked them down, exposing his rod and balls. Without delay, she gripped his cock and stuffed the head in her mouth. She could taste the sweet pre-come, swirling her tongue around the tip, hoping to coax out more.

Using her hand and mouth she pulled as much of that penis into her mouth as she could, feeling the tip of her tongue brush against his ball sack it was in so deep. He moaned and putting a hand on each side of her head, he began to fuck her mouth with his throbbing cock. All she could do was grab his ass and take it.

At some point he had pulled off his shirt as he now stood nude in front of her as she worked his shaft.

Standing her up and pushing her back up against the smooth fallen log, he pushed her legs apart and put two fingers in her. Then he began to kiss her red and puffy lips, swollen after her vigorous blow job. Her sopping wet pussy getting banged with his fingers, she felt herself close to climax, her own cum running down her thighs.

Head back, she looked into the sky and felt the warm sun on her face; on her body. The sensation was amazing in combination with the smell of the meadow grass and sound of the breeze blowing through the nearby tree branches.

Then she felt something larger get pressed into her mound. Her partner immediately pushed his cock as deep into her as he could, both of them quivering with delight. Standing in front of her, he pushed her further up on the log so she could get free access to her swollen pussy. Leaning back and thrusting out her chest, she let him pound her pussy, getting fucked hard.

Waves of pleasure washed over her feeling him pump away. Getting screwed out in the open like this added an element of excitement she hadn’t anticipated. It was like getting fucked for the first time all over again, except better.

With that running through her mind, she felt him lift her off the log and back onto her feet. Like a hungry beast, he turned her around and bent her over the log saying he had to have her from behind. With her tits now pressed against the smooth log and her ass in the air, she felt him drive his cock into her, pressing his hips up against her ass. He was in her so deep that she could hardly bare it. Her legs quivered with enjoyment as he pumped away in her. His hands shifted from gripping her shoulders, to her hips and then finally grabbing handfuls of her ass. The whole time she could hear him moaning with joy wishing for the moment to last forever.

Forever wasn’t long though as she was so hot that she had to cum. She reached her hand down between her legs and felt her engorged clit, wet with her own juices and his spit. As turned on and sensitive as she was, she only had to lightly brush against it to feel a climax overcome her body. The morning buildup getting dressed until now had ascended to this point of orgasm that was so strong she felt light headed.

Sweating hard, she yelled out for him to keep fucking her as she continued to come, her pussy gripping his cock hard causing him to moan even louder. He was unable to control himself any longer. He pulled his dick out of her gripping it in his fist. After a couple strokes he shot rope after rope of cum up her back, over her ass and in the crack of her pussy. The warm cum contrasted with the cool sweat as the outside breeze blew across her naked body.

Reaching back, she rubbed the warm load into her ass until it all but vanished. While doing this, he put his cock back in her and let the last bits of cum squeeze out into her.

Pulling her off the log and turning her around to face him, they stood, naked in the sun, spent, in each other’s arms kissing and not caring if anyone was on one of the nearby paths watching.

Published 
Written by BallChinian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments