Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Librarian, Part 4

"The new couple enjoy a lazy Sunday"

10
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Along with having a comfortable bed, Sloane had an equally comfortable couch. I know because that's where we slept last night. We never made it up to her room. When Sloane got on her knees in the parking lot of my dorm and told me she wasn't done with me or my dick, I couldn't say yes fast enough. This time I made sure to bring clothes for the next day.

As soon as we got back to her house we were all over each other. We made love in the kitchen and made love on Sloane's dining room table. We ended in the living room where Sloane rode my cock until we both passed out in each other's arms. I have no idea how many times I came that night, and I know Sloane has no idea how many times she came. We both got lost in the ecstasy of sex.

It was now Sunday, and Sloane and I had no plans to do anything except make it a lazy Sunday. I woke up starved, and thankfully I was in close proximity to the kitchen. I found some cereal and ate alone while Sloane slept. She seemed so peaceful and content while she slept. I think I had something to do with that. We were officially a couple, and it felt fantastic. I never thought I would be able to call someone as beautiful, intelligent, and kind like Sloane my girlfriend.

Sloane woke up shortly after I did and I poured her a bowl of cereal, and myself a second. We sat in the living room and ate together. Sloane joked we were already doing cute couple things like eating together while being half naked.

"Wow. We really went crazy last night didn't we?" Sloane said while she was finishing her cereal.

"We sure did. I can't keep my hands off of you babe."

"The feeling is mutual sweetie." Sloane planted a kiss on my cheek, which led to me kissing her neck, which led to us having really good morning sex.

Sloane was amazing in bed. She'll be the first to admit she wasn't very experienced when we first had sex, but in only a short amount of time she had become an animal in between the sheets. Sloane could take the entirety of my penis inside of her pussy now. Her dirty talk had gotten much better as well. Sloane loved telling me how big my cock was, and how much she loved sucking on my juicy black dick.

The morning sex didn't last too long. I came inside Sloane a few minutes after we started. It felt so good to release my load inside of Sloane. She was the first woman that let me cum inside her. She told me she was on the pill, and I believed her. Plus she was older and there wasn't a high risk of her getting pregnant.

"That was incredible, as usual," Sloane said. "Lets take a shower together."

"Yeah? We haven't done that before."

"No, we haven't. Now that we are a couple I think we should spend as much as time together as possible. Do you agree?"

"I agree." I kissed Sloane on her lips. "You couldn't get rid of me if you tried."

"Oh, you."

Showering with a woman was a new experience for me, but one that I was keen on repeating. I went to grab the soap but Sloane stopped because she wanted to do it herself. I did not object. Watching Sloane wash my body was a huge turn on. Sloane's eyes were fixated on every inch of my body, and she made sure I didn't leave that shower until I was as clean as a whistle.

"Babe?" I called to Sloane. We were now out of the shower and both getting dressed.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I have an idea. Let's go out to lunch."

Sloane's face turned bright red. Guess I surprised her. "Really? Out..like out, out? In public?"

"Yeah, why not? We are a couple now, and if I'm correct that's what couples do."

"You are correct," Sloane said with a slight smile. "I'm just worried about what people will say when they see us."

"Who cares?" I walked over to Sloane and put my hands around her waist. "I get it. You're a private person and aren't use to being in a relationship. Well neither am I, and that's okay. We can learn together. I just want to enjoy a nice meal with my hot, librarian girlfriend. Who happens to be 20 years older than me."

That last remark made Sloane giggle. She put her arms around my neck.

"I love you, Carter. Okay let's do it. Fuck what people say. We're together, they'll just have to deal with it."

"I love you too Sloane. Where should we eat?"

"Let's go to the mall. Not the one near my job but there is one close to here. Their food court is pretty neat. Besides, I kinda want to do some shopping. Is that okay?"

"Yep. Onwards to the mall!"

For a Sunday, the mall was unusually packed. We had trouble parking and getting through the crowds of people inside the mall wasn't any fun. I'm glad I was holding Sloane's hand. She is a tiny woman so we were able to weave through the masses.

Our first stop was Victoria's Secret. Sloane wanted new lingerie to wear for later tonight when we went back to her place. I walked around the store awkwardly as Sloane tried on different sets of bra's and panties. Every few minutes I got a picture message from Sloane, showing off her amazing body and asking which set I liked the best. I was one lucky man!

Sloane picked her favorites and a few of mine and we were on our way. We hit up a candle store next. While looking at different candles I noticed some questionable glances from other customers in the store. Sloane was so enamored with the different scents she didn't notice, but I did. It didn't bother me at all. Yes, the woman who's hand I'm holding is 45 years old. Yes I'm black and she's white. Get over it!

"Babe?"

"Sorry, I zoned out. What's up?"

"Do you like this one?" Sloane put a candle up to my nose for me to smell.

"I do. I like that a lot actually."

"Good. I'll get two. One for me, and one for you."

"Oh you don't have to do that."

"I want to though. It's my way of saying thanks for the way you've been fucking my pussy the last few days."

Sloane winked at me and my cock began to twitch. I couldn't wait to get her alone again.

"You're the best, baby. Thank you."

After candle shopping, it was time for lunch. One thing about me, I'm always hungry. Never been one to turn down a meal. Sloane remarked that I was going to get fat if I kept eating the way I did. I told her if we keep having sex as much as we have been that won't ever happen.

Sloane got Chinese food and I had some tacos. This mall's food court was pretty fancy and had booths so that's where we decided to enjoy our lunch. Sloane opted to sit next to me instead of across from me. She said she had read in an article that couples that sit together when they eat, stay together longer. That didn't make much sense to me, but who was I to argue with a beautiful woman that wanted to be with me as much as possible.

A few minutes in, I noticed something.

"Sloane, look over there." I motioned to the left where an older white couple had been staring at us since we sat down to eat.

"What is it?"

"That couple. They've been staring at us for a while."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to say anything cause I wanted to enjoy lunch but they haven't stopped."

"It's okay. They probably haven't seen a couple like us before. Can't change people."

"You are absolutely right." I kissed Sloane on the cheek which really made the old couple mad.

"Hey Carter.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

I have an idea."

"I'm all ears."

"Lets give them a show."

Sloane grabbed my face and surprised me with a long, passionate kiss. Lots of tongue. I looked over and the couple was visibly upset. I wanted them to lose their damn minds.

I started to kiss Sloane's neck and move my hand up her thigh. Usually when I did this Sloane would close her eyes and moan loudly. Since we were in public trying to make a racist couple's head explode, she did just the opposite. She stared directly at them while I fingered her. I could feel Sloane's wetness, but she didn't squirm or make a sound. I was proud of her.

After a few minutes of fingering Sloane, the couple got up angrily and left. We had a good laugh when they left.

"Oh my goodness that was amazing! I can't believe we did that Carter. Are we bad people.?"

"No way. We were just having fun with some bigots. They'll live."

"Good point. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course."

Sloane leaned in and began to whisper something into my ear.

"I am soaking wet. I've never been this turned on. We need to go back home immediately. I need your cock inside of me before I go crazy."

"I'll drive."

I was so happy we were close to Sloane's place. My left hand was on the steering wheel, while my right hand rubbed Sloane's clit. She orgasmed five minutes before we got home, but she wasn't satisfied with just cumming once. When we pulled into the driveway Sloane frantically tried getting my shorts off.

"I want it in my mouth Carter. I NEED it."

"No. Be a good girl and wait till we get inside. Can you do that?"

Sloane pouted and started kissing my neck.

"Yes, sir. I can do that. Race you inside!"

Sloane ran into the house while I walked slowly behind her. When I entered the house Sloane was on her knees, mouth wide open, patiently waiting. It was so hot I couldn't get my cock out fast enough. I grabbed the back of Sloane's head and pushed my dick into her mouth.

"Sloane, put your hands behind your back and deep throat me."

She did, without hesitation. Deep down Sloane was a submissive woman. Before she met me she had never had a man take control of her sexually and please her the way I do.

Sloane came up for air and smiled up at me.

"You like how I suck your big black cock baby?"

"I love it. You suck it better than anyone ever has."

"That's what I like to hear. Please feed me more of that delicious dick."

Sloane stuck out her tongue and started sucking me off again. I was pretty close to cumming, and I think she was aware of that.

"Stand up."

"Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Damn right I am. I can't wait any longer."

"Oh, fuck. I love finding new places to have sex. Rip off my clothes, Carter!"

I did just that. I undid Sloane's bra and ripped her panties to the side. It was a good thing she just bought new pairs cause there was no way she could wear these again. I turned Sloane around and impaled her vagina with my dick. I held her arms so she wouldn't fall. It didn't take long for Sloane to say this was her new favorite position.

"Carter! Your dick is so deep inside my pussy. Oh my god I feel all of it!"

I was pounding Sloane's Pussy so much we both started to lose feeling in our legs. I slowed down, let go of Sloane's arms and she fell to the ground. Before I could help her up she turned around and got on her back. She looked at me seductively and started rubbing her pussy.

"More. I want more of that cock. Please give it to me."

I got on top of Sloane and put my dick back inside of her. She moaned my name and put her arms and legs around me.

"Suck on my tits baby. They need some attention."

I loved sucking on Sloane's breast. They were big and still perky, and her nipples were considerably sensitive. Gently biting on those pink, juicy nipples drove her crazy.

"Mmm I love your titties baby. I think they like me too."

"They LOVE you sweetie. Not as much as I do, though."

"Oh god, Sloane. Your pussy is incredible. I love being inside you."

"I want you, and your cum, inside me. Always."

"You are so nasty. I love it!"

Sloane put her legs in the air as I started going faster, getting ready to release my load inside of my girlfriends yearning pussy. Part of me wished Sloane was younger so we could have a baby. I know it's early in our relationship but I love this woman. I would do anything to make Sloane happy. Plus I know she would make an excellent mother. Maybe in another life.

"Sloane I'm about to cum! It's gonna be a big one."

"Let it out baby, let it out! I love your big loads so much."

I grunted and moaned as I came inside Sloane. She dug her nails into my back as she felt my cum smear the walls of her pussy.

Breathing heavily, I slowly pulled out of Sloane. She hated when I took my dick out of her pussy, and if I was being honest so did I.

I plopped to the side of Sloane and she cuddled up to me and we started to kiss. I held her close, not planning to ever let her go.

"I love you, Sloane."

"I love you Carter. Don't ever leave me."

"I will never leave you. You have my word."

After lying on Sloane's hardwood floor for a few minutes, we found the energy to get up and put some clothes on. Sloane and I went upstairs and took a much deserved nap. I woke up a few hours later. Sloane was still sleeping.

I got out of bed and rummaged through my clothes, looking for my phone. I had a text from my roommate and my mother , and a missed call from Melanie. It took me a few seconds to remember who Melanie was. We had a few classes together my first semester in college. She was nice, and we exchanged numbers but didn't keep in touch that much. I didn't know why she was calling me out of the blue, but I knew someone who would.

I rang up my roommate.

"Yo man. I got a call from Melanie. Remember her?"

"I do. She came by our room last night looking for you."

"What? Why?"

"Beats me. I told her you were out and didn't know when you were coming back. When are you coming back?"

"Soon. That's weird though. I haven't talked to her in a long time."

"She probably wants to fuck man. You know how these girls are."

"True."

"Don't tell your girlfriend, or she might get jealous. By the way, I still haven't met her!"

"You will. Eventually. I'll see you in a little bit."

I hung up and pondered what Jimmy just told me. Melanie came to my room last night, looking for me. Then she called me today. Jimmy might be right. Maybe she wants to get together. Definitely not telling Sloane any of this. She might be the jealous type.

"Who were you talking to?"

Sloane's voice made me jump.

"Damn babe, you startled me. It was just Jimmy. He called me while we were sleep and I wanted to make sure everything was okay, which it is."

"Okay baby. Come back to bed."

Sloane removed the covers to show off her breasts. Her nipples were hard as steel and she started pinching them and biting her bottom lip.

"The girls need some attention."

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments