Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Need to Feel Ashamed

"Never underestimate a mature woman"

22
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Val was a nice, ordinary woman. She wouldn't mind me saying that, because she said it to me in the first place. She had been describing herself on a dating site, her second or third message to me.

It was an ordinary dating site too, not a sex one, so I was taking it easy. It's my opinion that anyone on any dating site, man or woman, young or old and regardless of religious beliefs, woudn't say no to some sex with the right person in the right circumstances. It's a basic human need and nothing to be ashamed of, but we tend to play our cards close to our chest.

So while our chats were polite and the subject of sex hadn't come up at all, I was hoping that she was hoping I was the sort of man who could show her a good time in bed as well as out.

She was a widow and she was sixty-seven years old. In her pics, which she assured me were recent, she looked very presentable. She had probably never been beautiful, but then most of us aren't. We hope we're attractive and somewhere along the line somebody might tell us we're beautiful, or handsome, but textbook beauty is overrated. Doesn't matter at all.  Dressed up to go out, any woman can look like a million dollars and naked they can feel like a billion.

We met at a pub one lunchtime and had a pleasant time. Again, sex was nowhere on the agenda. We got to know each other a bit - enough for me to want to fuck her, if I hadn't decided that already.

But I tried to keep my vocal language and body language on the noncommital side of lustful. She was wearing a sensible sweater, a knee-length skirt and sensible shoes. An unexceptional middle-aged woman out for lunch with a man who could be her son, her brother or just a friend. I did things like holding the door open for her, which women of her age like, even if some of the younger ones find it patronising. I bought the drinks and offered to pay for the food, but she wouldn't have that.

I had walked there and she gave me a lift home, just a five minute trip in her car, but all the same it was a confined space with a man and a woman in it. The contents of the car included a nice pair of breasts, a hopeful penis and an enigmatic vagina. And two inquisitive minds, constantly assessing the situation and while I couldn't read her thoughts I detected a willingness to be with me in a social situation and a marginally more intimate one.

When she pulled up outside my house I suggested she come round the next evening and I would cook something for us.

"That would be lovely," she said, and off she went.

The next afternoon I stuck a chicken and some potatoes in the oven and delayed my first drink until half an hour before she was due. And then there she was at the door wearing a loose blue silk blouse that brought out the colour of her eyes, and a slightly shorter skirt. Still Mum/Grandma, but a very nice one.

We ate and chatted and drank a bit and when I cleared the table I gave her a little peck on the lips. "That was nice," she said. We sat together on the settee and I ventured an arm around her shoulder. She snuggled just a little towards me, so I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

She kissed me back, at first discreetly and then responsively, her tongue encouraged by the obvious eagerness of my own. My right hand roamed her back and settled on her waist. As the kiss continued I slipped it under the blouse and stroked her side.

She put a hand on my knee and I knew we were in business. I moved my hand to her back and ran it up and down her spine. She moved her own hand up my leg until she was almost touching my bulging package.

I brought my roaming hand around to the front, stroking her stomach and she gave a little sigh. With both hands I unclipped her bra, unbuttoned her blouse and took her right nipple in my mouth. She sighed again and her hand found my balls.

Val shook off her blouse and wriggled out of her bra and sat there as bold as brass, naked from the waist up.

"I'm really glad you came," I said.

She laughed.

"Oh, I discussed it with my sister and we decided that if anything happened people would hear your screams," she said, the humour a huge and deliberate encouragement.

I slid my hand up her skirt and felt the crotch of her pants. It was nice and humid up there, the hothouse of a woman's sexuality. I squeezed my finger in at the side and felt her slippery pussy. She squirmed a little with pleasure as I rammed my digit as far up her as I could get.

Further encouraged, I got into position to pull her pants down but she grabbed my hands.

"You're not going to have me tonight," she said softly but firmly.

"It would be so nice," I protested.

"Not tonight," she said again. "But that doesn't mean I can't do things to you." She smiled with what she probably meant to be blatant naughtiness.

"Okay," I said, taking her up on it by unzippng my jeans and pulling my urgent cock out.

Without further invitation my sixty-seven year old date leaned over and sucked me. She took the precum-shining penis into her mouth and sucked me like a teenager. After a minute or two she came up for air and we kissed and laughed with relief.

"God that was nice," I said. "Let me do it to you." Again I got into position to remove her underwear and again she stopped me.

"You're not having me tonight," she repeated, amused.

I gazed sadly at the little damp patch on her crotch. To quell my disappointment she bowed her head again to continue the blowjob. When she came up again I was so impressed I had to say something.

"You're really good at that."

"Oh, Gordon and I learned how to please each other," she said. Gordon was her late husband, with whom she had been very happy. But he was gone and that was that, she had told me earlier. "Now, would you like some more?"

"Can you get on the floor between my legs?" I asked politely and she did so promptly. Sixty-seven, tits on display, on her knees, sucking a younger man's dick. I knew she was loving it. And she was going to tell this sister of hers all about it.

She pulled my jeans all the way down and off. Tits on display, on her knees, sucking a man whose trousers she had pulled off herself.

"I'm getting close to cumming," I warned her.

"Not in my mouth," she said firmly. "You can shoot on my chest."

I leaned forward and wanked myself quickly until my spunk shot onto her skin, in the hollow at the base of her neck, pooling behind her collarbone and down her chest. She positioned her hands to stop the silver deluge reaching her skirt while I grabbed some kitchen towel.

"You're very naughty," she said approvingly.

"So are you," I said.

We restored ourselves to order and drank more wine, and at 10:30 her taxi arrived.

The next day we were to meet at her house. Despite having cum, I was raging with pent-up eroticism all day, desperate to gain full access to Val and to give her a good time that would blow the cobwebs out of her completely.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

At the same time I was still mindful of the need to play it gentlemanly in view of her age. Maybe I'm old fashioned or a slow learner, I don't know. In retrospect I could have steamed in there and fucked her on the stairs as soon as I walked in, but no, I asked her if she would like to go out for a bar meal.

She actually didn't, but I insisted and we sat uncomfortably in an old pub nearby where half the people seemed to know her, although none of them came over to chat. After forty-five minutes we repaired to her place again and this time she led me by the hand into her bedroom.

She pulled her dress off over her head, removed her bra and stood there sheepishly. She pointed to a scar on her left breast, a rather jagged thing, especially considering she told me it was from having a lump removed. I kissed it and while I was there I sucked her nipple. She put her hands inside my shirt.

"Take your clothes off," she ordered. "You're going to shag me."

Whatever the rules were that she was playing to, she had a clear idea of how things went and had obviously given herself full permission to talk dirty and get herself ravished. I flung my clothes on a chair and she knelt in front of me.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" she asked.

"Has a man ever said no to that?" I said flippantly and she slapped my arse for my cheek, before taking me as far into her mouth as she could and licking me as rudely and provocatively as possible. She got round the side of my balls and licked my crotch.

Just as I thought she might be going to lick my arse she stopped and said, "Was there something you wanted to do to me?"

She lay back on the bed, her sparse brown pubic hair shading her inner sanctum, and parted her legs slightly. She seemed like she felt in complete control and was doing and saying things she might never have done in the past.

"Tell me what you want to do," she said. "Anything."

"I am going to lick your vagina," I said.

"My pussy," she corrected.

"Your cunt," I ventured hesitantly, because some women find that word too crude.

"Okay, you may lick my cunt," she said. "And?"

"I'm going to shove my cock up your cunt and fuck you."

"Oh good," she said, amused. "I haven't been fucked for ages."

"But before that," I interrupted, "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yes?" she said, happily intrigued.

I knelt on the floor and put her legs over my shoulders. Her aged but still perfect love hole looked at me. "How many men have been in here?"

"Inside me?" she said. "Not enough. Look, if you need to talk you'd better come up here." I scrambled up onto the bed and we lay together and kissed. "Don't treat me like an old woman," she said. "Just do me like any other woman. Does my body look old?"

"You look great," I said truthfully. "So you haven't had enough sex in your life."

"But it's not over yet," she said, pinching my buttock. "Now what was this surprise? Presumably something you think I've never done before. You'd be surprised. But I don't do anal, if that's it. And there's no way I'm starting now."

"Not anal as such," I said.

"As such? Tell me."

"Has anyone ever really licked your arse?" I said as gently as I could. "I mean not just in passing, but made you cum doing it?"

"You would do that?" she asked disbelievingly.

"I would love to lick your arse," I said, stroking her face.

"Let me think about it," she said. "But now you can give me some good old fashioned cunnilingus."

I slid down the bed like a snake up to no good and buried my face between her thighs. As my nose and tongue teased her lips and the warmth and salty aroma filled my nostrils she gave little gasps. Then I plunged my tongue right inside her and she exhaled strongly.

"Tell me what you're doing," she said.

"You're naked in bed with a younger man," I said. "And he has just put his tongue in your vagina. And you allowed him and you liked it because you like sex and being opened up to a man and letting him have your crown jewels."

"Yes," she said. "Yes, that's so true. I haven't hung on to my decency all these years because I was shy. Gordon and I had a nice sex life, but it was always just us. I wanted to try other things with other men but our marriage was so important. So I was looking for a naughty man who would make me feel like a naughty girl again."

As she spoke I was lapping at her pussy and she was squirming as the pleasure built within her.

"Turn over," I said.  

"Okay," she whispered as she rolled, this taboo act I had suggested having been approved in an emergency session of her moral and sexual court.

Val lay flat on the bed as I kissed her buttocks. I parted them with my hands and put my face in there. As the tip of my tongue touched her anus she hissed.

"Sssss. Ah. God that's nice." After a minute or two she drew her knees up to expose herself more to me.

"Tell me what you're doing to me," she said breathlessly.

"I am a naked man kneeling behind your naked body and I'm licking your arsehole," I said. "I'm licking you where the sun don't shine. And very soon you are going to have an orgasm like you've never had before."

Right on cue she bucked, lurched and froze and hissed again with the overpowering sensation of her orgasm. And she collapsed on the bed. I lay with her.

"Okay, you dirty boy," she said happily. "Now I want you to fuck me face to face and cum inside me."

I lay on top of her and both of us were pretty well on the verge of cumming almost immediately. I thrust my cock deep inside her and she urged me on.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me. God I want your spunk. Shag me."

I reached behind and found her anus and pushed my middle finger into it just a little. Val amost yodelled with delight as a second orgasm swept over her like a tsunami of physical pleasure and emotional relief. I spurted what felt like gallons of semen into her and she looked into my eyes with a gratitude that was almost embarrassing.

It was the gratitude of a woman who undervalues herself because the world tells her you have to be young and conventionally beautiful to be sexy.

"So are you going to tell your sister about this?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she said happily. "Most of it. Maybe all of it if I'm in the right mood. She'll probably want to meet you. But you're not fucking her too. You're going to shag me and lick my bottom and fill me with secret shame. We all need to do things we're ashamed of. They're the best."

 

 

Published 
Written by silverseeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments