Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next door neighbor part1

"Age has it's rewards"

17
5 Comments 5
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It all started with a messy break up with my girl of five years, Patty. We had been together since our senior year in high school. By no means was I one of the studs on campus, you know the type. Before Patty I had only been with a few other girls. After living together for three years things just didn't work out.

She had a way of punishing me after a fight. She would cut me off of all sex for days. Once as long as two weeks. My only relief was to take a pair of her panties from the hamper. I would take in her wonderful aroma, while jerking myself off. Right before climax I would shot my load into her panties. Each time I would imagine I was coming inside her.

I had no idea she was getting her relief from some one else. One day I got the "I'm seeing someone else". I lost my girl and place to live in one day.

I really didn't like the idea of moving home. But I had no choice. After living with mom for a month or two. And all of my worldly possessions stuffed in moms garage. She decided it was time for me to get my own place. I tried to stay in touch with Patty during all of this. She never returned any of my calls. I missed her a great deal and couldn't stop thinking of her.

Franticly looking for a new place to live. I finally found a nice apartment. From the enclosed balcony it commanded a wonderful view of the surrounding hills and the balcony next door. The best part it was closer to my work and affordable. I was still trying to get in touch with Patty this whole time. She would not return any of my calls or text.

After a frantic search trying to find a place to live. I had finally found one. It was a nice apartment with an enclosed balcony. From the balcony there was a good view of the hills and the balcony next door. Better it was closer to work an affordable.

It wasn't with out its draw backs. The stair way from hell, I called it. This is when you truly find out who your friends are. Load after load went up those stairs. The all day chore was finally done. Finishing off some beers with my friends. I thanked them for their help and we said our good-byes. I had just one more trip.

On the last trip. A woman about in her late thirties early forties was unlocking the next door apartment. She was short with brown hair and a very petite body. The tight t-shirt revealed her beautiful full breasts. The shorts looked like she was poured into them. She was one of the most incredible female I had ever seen in my life. She must have seen me drooling over what I was seeing. A devilish smile came over her face. She than smiled at me and winked. The whole time I could not hide my erection.

Quickly and rudely without saying a word to her. I ran for the safety of my apartment. Once inside I could do nothing but stroke my cock for dear life. With in moments relief came in the form of warm streams squirting from the end of my cock. I bet she had no idea what she caused next door or did she.

Embarrassed over our last encounter. I went out of my way to avoid running into her. Always vigilant making sure not to be seen. You could say almost clandestine.

One morning when I was in the laundry room. There was a laundry basket sitting on a machine. In it a pair of sexy red lace panties. Instantly I got an erection at the site of them. Looking around there was nobody. I then held them to my nose and inhaled the sweet aroma for what seemed forever. I was almost ready to lose my load.

Someone was coming. As fast as I could I stuffed the panties into my pocket. Walking to the basket my neighbor next door proceeded to putting the load into the washer. Again, there I was sporting a large erection. At least this time I got off a quick "Good morning" before running away.

Back in my apartment I made good use of my new treasure.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

Those panties became the item responsible for many of my masturbation sessions. I was liking my new place more and more. I still avoided my neighbor though.

One day after returning from a bike ride. I was putting my bike away and walking onto my balcony to cool off. To my amazement there in full view was my neighbor sun bathing. She was nude from head to toe. I could not believe my luck.

Her body was incredible. I grabbed my cock and started to stroke. Quietly, I watched her not wanting to alarm her of my presents. I couldn't help myself, I was getting so exited. Her shaved pussy glisten in the sun light and her breast were a great sight.

Gently she slipped two finger into her pussy. Slowly and with a rhythm she started to pleasure herself. The only thing covering my heavy breathing was her loud moans. Violently she bucked in her chair as she increased her speed. There was no mistake this little hottie was about to cum and I would be witness.

At that moment I lost all control. With a loud grunt. I shot one of the biggest loads I had ever done in my life. It was so strong it shot over the rail and into the next balcony.

"Who's there?" Quickly, I ran through my sliding door an into my apartment to hide. I had my shorts down and was covered in cum. I tried to clean myself up and calm down. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour.

Then someone was pounding on my door. I got up to look through the peep-hole. It was my neighbor wrapped in a bath robe. Man did she look pissed. Slowly I opened the door and she rushed in. She then pushed me to the couch.

Leaning over she said to me, "The least you can do is introduce yourself before unloading on a gal." Reaching down with a finger and wiping up some cum I had missed on my leg. "I knew you were the culprit." She then jammed her finger in my mouth and said, "Young man you have a mess to clean up."

With that she opened her bath robe revealing her naked body, Oh! She was incredible. I was already getting another erection. She then grabbed my head and made me lick up every drop of cum I had deposited on her. She than smiled and said, What's a twenty year old doing perving on a fifty year old"? There was no way I thought to myself she's fifty.

My name is "Tre" she said, what's yours? I was still realign from what had just happened. "Are we tongue tied?" she said.

"Tim my name is Tim," I said.

"Get yourself together you're going to finish this." Before leaving she smiled at me and winked.

Quickly I cleaned up and tried to get myself calm as best I could. At that moment the phone rang it was Patty. In my current situation. Patty was the last thing on my mind, all I could think of was Tre and what I wanted to do to her! I let it go to message. I couldn't wait to get to Tre's!

After knocking on her door, she opened it. To my surprise she was wearing the same bath robe. She led me to a sofa and sat me down. She then opened her bath robe revealing a sexy blue lace bra and panties. With one hand holding open her bath robe she used the other hand to pleasure herself. I was so hot I was about to lose my load. Then with that all to familiar wicked smile and wink she said, "If I let you have these can I have my red ones back?" She then started to laugh.

With the same naughty smile and wink. She told me how she had gotten off watching me sniff her panties. She had only walked up after getting off and was hoping to see me get off. She could not help but see the erection I was sporting. It had got her so hot. She spent the whole afternoon masturbating, and forgot about her clothes.
Published 
Written by lust59
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments