Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Widow's Daughter

"Laura and I continue to get to know each other."

35
12 Comments 12
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I had been surprised at the greeting I got upon arrival at the late Edith Downing's home. Her daughter, Laura, had greeted me at the door like a long lost friend, and, after the other mourners had left, she had enticed me to tell her the details of her mother's relationship with me. Far from being mortified by the fact that Edith had seduced me, spending time teaching me how to please women, Laura had gotten very turned on by it, suggesting that we go upstairs so I could 'show' her what we had done. 

I had decided upon a slow, methodical seduction, ravaging her clit with my tongue and finger fucking her cunt to orgasm. She unclamped her thighs and, pulling me up by the hair, kissed me hard. Sucking her essence from my lips and tongue between kisses, she whispered, "I need you inside me."

Our frantic coupling only lasted a  minute or two before she came again, legs wrapped around my torso, heels urging me deeper, faster, harder. As her orgasm exploded, she raked her fingers across my back as she bit my shoulder.

Still embedded firmly in her cunt I rolled us over so I could look up into her eyes as I started pumping again, feeling her tightness all along my length. "Oh, you are so evil." she said, smiling down at me. 

Reaching up and playing with her breasts, I replied, "Just trying to do my best."

She began rolling her hips, the evil grin spreading across her face. "I want you to do something my mother never would."

"And that would be?"

"For starters, cum inside me." I could feel her muscles rippling along my cock, silently urging me to do as she asked. "I know mother wanted you to, but to be caught in an affair with a former student would have ruined her career, not to mention getting pregnant."

I looked down at where our bodies were conjoined, her red hair matted with her juices and my cock slick with same. I slid a hand down to her clit and began strumming it as she rose and fell on my shaft. Her face went dreamy as I worked her clit and fucked her with deep long strokes. Pulling her down to me, mashing her breast against my palm, I sucked her lower lip into my mouth, still rucking my hips trying to get deeper inside. I kissed her neck, moving both hands to her bottom, cupping each cheek and pulling her close with each stroke.

I knew we were both close when I whispered, "The apple didn't fall far from the tree."

Starting deep in her cunt and radiating outward to her limbs, her orgasm shook her to her core "Ohh! Oh God! Don't stop! Yessss!" she hissed as her cunt clenched tightly around my cock.

I grunted as my cock spat jets of warm, sticky sperm deep inside her, again and again and again. She collapsed on top of me, out of breath, clutching me tight as the waves of orgasm receded. "That was intense."

"You said, 'For starters.' What else did you have in mind?" I asked, cradling her head against my shoulder.

"When dad was alive, he used to eat her out after their first fuck. I  always found that to be so hot, but my ex thought it was 'dirty'."

"Your ex was an idiot. I think it's time for my lunch," I said as she propped herself up on her elbows.

I pushed her over onto her back and, with my cock dangling over her face, I dove into the muskiness between her legs. While Edith never taught me this, she had laid the groundwork. As often as not, after she had sucked the cum from my cock, she would insist on a sloppy, cummy kiss. So, it wasn't much of a stretch to fuck and then eat, followed, of course by a kiss.

Laura engulfed my limp manhood, licking the dregs of our just-finished fuck, while I scooped fingerfuls of cum from deep inside her and drank it. Between my fingers and my tongue, it didn't take long for Laura to steadily moan with my cock lodged in her throat. Surprisingly enough, it also didn't take long for me to regain my hard-on. 

Sucking her clit while searching for her g-spot had her squirming, begging for release. "Don't stop! Make me cum... Please!" she begged, her words muffled by the presence of my manhood in her mouth. 

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Letting my shaft slip from her lips, she begged for me to fuck her "like a dog in heat". I rolled off and watched as she presented herself to me, wiggling her ass. I scooted up behind her, aimed my cock at her opening and slid home with ease. I grabbed her hips and began stabbing deep in her cunt, short, sharp strokes, my balls banging against her as our bodies slapped together. I looked into the mirror over the dresser and saw her smiling at her reflection. I smiled back at the mirror, watching her breasts bounce and wobble as I forcefully took her.

"Fuck me like it's your last!" she growled. Redoubling my efforts, I slammed harder as I reached sround, grabbing her breasts, one in each fist. "Oh, God. Yes!" she cried, "So close. So fucking close!"

I grabbed a fistfull of her hair in one hand as I mauled her breast with the other, rapidly approaching my own orgasm.  "Fuuuccck!" she screamed, as her body clenched, her cunt exerting a death grip on my cock. Personally, I didn't want to cum yet, knowing that there were limited opportunities due to my age, so I rode out her orgasm without cumming myself.

I sat up against the pillows, inviting her to sit in front of me, the crack of her ass a nesting place for my still rampant cock. I enfolded her in my arms, kissing the nape of her neck. The flush of orgasm began to recede as my hands drifted to her breasts, gently cupping them, my thumbs and forefingers rolling her nipples. "What about you?" she sighed. "You didn't cum."

"I'm saving myself for later." I replied between earlobe nibbles. She attempted to reach behind her and grab my shaft. I thwarted her effort, trapping her arms against her side with one hand while cupping her pussy with the other. She turned her head and we kissed as my fingers traced against her cunt lips just before sinking inside.

"Mmmm! You are evil," she moaned into my mouth as our tongues collided.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I replied, stretching her open with a second finger. She squirmed against my invading digits as they curled and uncurled, thrust and pulled back, my palm gently massaging her clit. I whispered in her ear, "Cum for me." The fingers of my other hand drew circles around her nipple.

Turning her head for another kiss, she said, "Make me."

"I love a challenge!" I replied as I pinched and stretched her nipple and scratched the front wall of her warm, wet cunt.

"Ohhh! Fuck!"

I kept up my assault, curling, scratching, neck biting, all while holding her in place. The more she squirmed the tighter I held her. Her moans grew louder and longer. 

"Please! Please make me cum," she pleaded before her moans became more and more incoherent. "Don't stop.... don't... stop"

Finally, she stiffened. I could feel her cunt trying to choke my fingers as they churned her insides. My palm was soaked with her juices as she flailed, trying to escape the intensity of her orgasm. I didn't stop. I kept on plunging and scratching her cloying cunt, while mualing her pebble-hard nipples.  I was relentless. I continued through one orgasm into a second "I own your cunt, Laura. I own it. And I will do whatever I want with it." I whispered.

"Oh fuck. Oh shit! Stop... Please?" she pleaded, still trying to escape my grasp. I slowed the pace a bit before pulling my honey soaked fingers from Laura's ravaged pussy, bringing them up to her lips. Without being told, she opened her mouth, tasting her muskiness, sucking my fingers clean.

"Good girl." I said, releasing her. She stayed cuddled up to me for a minute while the last remains of her orgasm subsided.

Smiling, she sat up, turned to me and said, "Now it's my turn." She grabbed my tie, looped it around my hands and tied it to the headboard. "I want to hear you beg."

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments