Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They All Wore Pearls - Chapter Six

"Older women are attracted to young businessman"

2
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Six weeks later they went to the Chateaux for the weekend. May, Claire, Debbie and Jean. Jean was only going for the weekend as on Monday she was flying back to Glasgow. Jack along with May, Claire, Debbie and Ruth were going to Antwerp to visit Ruth’s uncle Moshe.

Jack and Ruth had got married two weeks earlier in a simple ceremony in the Local Registry Office. They had stayed in Glasgow for it and gone to the French restaurant for the wedding meal, then gone back to Ruth’s penthouse afterwards. The Antique Center was getting busier and busier. Debbie and May were spending a lot of time there, both were getting very knowledgeable. Jack and Claire were spending a lot of time travelling, they were getting to know all about Gordon Holdings.

On Sunday night they all went to Serge’s restaurant for dinner, everyone was happy. After the meal Ruth’s mobile rang, it was Moshe her uncle. He asked, “When will you arrive on Monday? Ruth, I have a Hotel, what rooms do you need?”

Ruth replied, “Jack, my husband will be with me. Three of my girlfriends will also be there, so I need three rooms. Moshe, I am pregnant.”

Moshe answered, “That is wonderful, there will be another generation of Gordon’s.”

Ruth said, “Moshe, after our meeting on Tuesday we will drive to Bergen-Belsen as I had never been there. I want to visit this place as at least four of our relatives have died there.”

Moshe replied, “I have visited every year when I was younger. I believe that maybe ten have died in total if not in Bergen-Belsen but in other camps. Ruth, I am now eighty-nine and too old to make that journey again. Please come to my house with your husband on Tuesday morning at nine.”

Ruth agreed to this then took a note of the name and address of the Hotel. She also took his home address. She told him she was really looking forward to seeing him again as it had been over twenty years since they last saw each other.

Ruth finished the call then said, ”He sounds very weak. I am the only relative he has left in the world. He is a very wealthy man. I believe he wants to see me and tell me about his business interests. Jack, please bring a suit with you for the meeting on Tuesday, Moshe is one of the old school. He still buys his suits from Michael who made your suits.”

.

Monday morning after breakfast they left for Antwerp. They had a wonderful drive on normal roads in France then into Belgium. They stopped for lunch at a restaurant Debbie knew and had a wonderful meal. Then Ruth drove as Jack had wine with his lunch. They arrived at Moshe’s Hotel just before five. It was a beautiful Hotel.

The rooms were superb. They were all interconnecting. Ruth had said that she wanted to sleep alone. Jack and Claire took a room with May and Debbie taking the other. They ate in the Hotel restaurant but the food was not all that good. Jack had brought two cases of Champagne with him. He had also brought a chill box which worked with electricity and from a power plug in the car.

The Hotel was quite busy. They had Pol Roger with their meal. Then they went into the cocktail bar after their meal. The manageress introduced herself. She said, “Monsieur Gordon had been on the phone three times asking if you had arrived. Then if you were happy with the rooms. Then forty minutes later to find out if you had enjoyed your meal.”

Ruth said, “I will phone him to tell him everything was excellent.”

Jack asked, “Is it possible, we drink our own Champagne and pay corkage for it?”

She replied, “That is not a problem. Your whole bill is being taken care of by Monsieur Gordon.”

Jack went to the room and came back with three bottles. The manageress brought fresh glasses. Jack gave her a bottle then said, “That is for you."

He then filled the glasses and offered the manageress a glass which she accepted.

Jack then introduced all the girls to Maria, the manageress, Maria said, “This is a wonderful Champagne, where can I buy it?”

Jack asked, “How much Champagne do you go through in a year?”

Maria replied, ”Monsieur Gordon bought this Hotel over fifty years ago as he had so many visitors to his factories in Antwerp. The visitors were also customers so he would give them a complimentary bottle on arrival. It could be a hundred bottles a week.”

Jack asked, “Does Monsieur Gordon take an interest in the Hotel?”

Maria replied, “He takes an interest in everything he does. He is now getting very old and has not been around as much. We have had a lot of problems trying to get the right Chef. This is a big problem at the moment. I haven’t seen Monsieur Gordon for nine months but his housekeeper comes in for meals regularly, she told me that he is not keeping well.”

Ruth then returned, she had been away thirty minutes, Jack introduced Maria to Ruth. Jack told Ruth about the Champagne they used in the Hotel with Ruth saying she would tell her uncle in the morning.

Ruth said,”Claire, can you come with us for a meeting at nine tomorrow morning?”

Claire said, “No problem.”

Ruth asked,”Maria is it possible to have breakfast at eight for three?”

Maria replied, “Ruth, no problem just come down then, you will be served.”

The Champagne was finished so Jack went upstairs for another two bottles. Ruth said, “I will now call it a day. Jack, may I have a quick word with you?”

They left together then went upstairs. In the bedroom, Ruth said, “Jack, Moshe has told me he had only days to live. He told me I am the only relative he has. He is going to leave everything he has to me. Jack, it would be better if we stayed here for a few more days as I feel Moshe will not be here much longer. Jack ask Claire to come tomorrow as we must get Moshe to tell us as much as he can about his business. He has his diamond business which is very profitable but he also owns one of Switzerland’s most exclusive watchmakers.”

Jack replied, “Ruth, it was a good idea to invite Claire as she would be able to ask questions that we may find difficult to ask.”

Ruth then gave Jack a kiss. She said, ”I just don't feel like myself. I just want to sleep but May and Ada had said this was so normal with pregnancies of women of my age. Jack, Maria looks very nice.”

Jack gave her a kiss then went downstairs. They were the only ones left in the cocktail bar. Debbie and May were paying a lot of attention to Maria. Maria was flirting back with them. They finished the two bottles Jack had brought down.

Debbie asked, “Maria, would you like to go upstairs with us for another glass?”

Maria said, “Debbie, I would love to come upstairs with you and May.”

Debbie then gave her a long hot kiss on the lips. They all helped Maria tidy the bar then Maria locked the door and they went upstairs.

In their bedroom, Jack told Claire what Ruth had told him. Claire said, “I will take a notebook and my laptop.”

Jack said, “If the opportunity arises ask him about the management of his companies. It would be good to get as much information as we can.”

Claire said, “Jack, I will do that.”

Claire then stripped to her bodysuit as Jack took his clothes off. When Jack was naked Claire told him to lie on the bed. She popped both her tits out of her bodysuit then went down on Jack’s flaccid cock.

She soon had him hard. Jack had gone down on Claire, they were now 69ing. Jack was sucking Claire’s big clit as he finger fucked her. She was very wet. Then Jack turned her round then went into her doggy style. He was really pounding her with a wonderful rhythm. Twenty minutes later they both came at the same time. Five minutes later they were both asleep.

They both woke at six then they had another session. They showered and went down for breakfast at ten to eight. Jack was wearing a suit and was looking very impressive. Claire was also looking very business like in a jacket and skirt. Ruth arrived two minutes later. She was also looking so business like in a jacket and skirt. Jack kissed Ruth then Ruth said, “Jack, you are looking wonderful.”

They arrived at Moshe’s villa at five to nine. There was a gatehouse and the security man let them in. The villa was impressive. They were greeted at the door and then led into a lounge where Moshe was sitting in an armchair. He did not look good. Ruth hugged him then sat in the armchair next to him. Ruth introduced Jack as her husband then Claire who was now a director on the Board of Gordon Holdings. Moshe then introduced Lena, his private secretary, she was a woman in her fifties who had a very distinguished look about her.

Lena then gave Jack, Ruth and Claire a folder each which detailed all of Moshe’s assets. Moshe said, “Ruth, I have been planning this meeting for the last two months. Lena had been my Personal Assistant for thirty years. I will not be here in a very short time. Lena knows the business inside out. She would be available to give any advice that would be required. A few years ago I set up a charitable Trust for three Charities that I have supported. Lena has control of this but when Lena retires I would like Jack or you to take over this responsibility.”

“I am so happy that the Gordon family will go into the eighth generation. My businesses really run themselves but I see the need for them to have better controls through IT. I bought the Hotel over fifty years ago as I had so many visitors and there was not a good Hotel in Antwerp. It was very profitable but they had been having a lot of problems in the kitchen. All the chefs I seem to get are alcoholics.”

Ruth said, “We have now started cooking our meals by Sous-vide, we have so much more control. All our meals are prepared in France. Jack has done so much with the meals on Gordon Air. We are now doing over thirty thousand meals a month on Gordon Air. We are working very closely with it and we are now serving Michelin Star quality meals. I am converting the Chateaux into a Hotel, we are also going to create our own Champagne House.”

Moshe replied, “When I was younger I really enjoyed visiting the Chateaux. It will make a wonderful Hotel. Maria, my manageress will be interested in this food.”

Jack replied, “Moshe, I told her about the meals last night. I will go today to Antwerp Airport and get some meals from the Gordon Air office then let her try them.”

Moshe said, “Jack, thank you for that. That is a very nice suit you are wearing. It is beautifully tailored.”

Ruth said, “Michael has made all of Jack’s suits.”

Moyse replied, “Jack, you have the best tailor in Europe making your suits. You can not buy better anywhere and that includes Savile Row. His father taught him his trade well, but sadly he died in Auschwitz. He made all my suits as well as Ruth’s father. I am tired now and I have the doctor coming at eleven. I will now go back to bed but I can tell you, Ruth and Jack, I am very happy we have had this meeting.” He then gave Ruth an envelope quietly saying to her to keep this letter in a safe place.”

“You should spend some time with Lena. She would be available for them at any time. Ruth, it may be better if the Villa was sold. There are many of the Diamond Merchants in Antwerp will be interested in buying it. I have offered it to Lena but it is too big for her. She had a beautiful apartment which is easy to keep.”

He then hugged and kissed Ruth then shook Claire and Jack’s hand then left the room.

Lena said,”Would you like a coffee?”

We all said yes. Lena then picked up a phone and asked for four coffees for the west lounge. Lena was quite tall, she carried herself well. She was beautifully dressed with very exquisite jewellery.

Ruth asked, “How long has Moshe been like this?”

Lena replied, “Ruth, In the last month there had been a sharp decline in his health. He had been to the best Hospitals in Germany but nothing can be done. He was so looking forward to you coming. Those folders have been my work for the last two months. I don’t think he will last long. He said to me this morning after I have spoken with our guests that will be my job done.”

Ruth said, “Lena, we will stay here for the next few days and visit him every day.”

The coffee arrived and was delicious. Ruth sat with Lena, the two of them were getting on very well. Lena said, “Ruth after I graduated as a lawyer I went to work for the best firm of lawyers in Belgium. I had been at a meeting and Moshe had asked a question which the senior partner couldn’t answer but I answered. Moshe thanked me, when he left the meeting he gave me his card asking me to phone him as soon as possible.”

“I phoned him the next day, he asked my qualifications, I told him I had a Law degree and an Accountancy degree. He offered me a job and I have been here ever since. I have loved every minute of it. I regret never marrying but the job always came first.”

Ruth replied, “Lena, you are a very attractive woman, do you have a boyfriend?”

Lena answered, “No, but I have tried online dating but that was dreadful. I have tried roleplay sites where I had a bit of fun.”

Ruth replied, “Lena after my husband died I was scared to date anyone as I felt they were all after my money. I have done both dating and roleplay too. I am in a coffee morning group. A group of women who meet regularly for coffee and sex. I have kept this going as I enjoy it so much, Jack is a member of the group. I know that Jack wouldn’t wander as he has so many beautiful women he can have from the group.”

Lena answered, “Ruth, that sounds wonderful as everyone is happy. I love pussy as I don’t trust men. I am seeing three women that I have met online but in reality, I know all three of them. One is younger than me, she is the manageress of Moshe’s Hotel, her name is Maria. The other two are widows who live close by, both their husbands have been Diamond dealers.”

Ruth said, “Lena, two of my friends were with Maria last night.”

Ruth said, “Jack will go to the to the Airport and get some meals. Lena, would you like to come to the Hotel tonight and have dinner with us?”

Lena replied, “Ruth,I would love to do that. My apartment is a minutes walk from the Hotel.”

Then there was a knock at the door of the lounge then a nurse came in and told Lena that Monsieur Gordon had just passed away.

Ruth went immediately to his bedroom and sat with him. Lena phoned the Rabbi who told her they would come to wash the body now. The undertakers would then come for the body and he would perform the service at three this afternoon. The Rabbi said he would now phone the Diamond Market as he was sure a lot of dealers would come.

Lena said, “ I am happy it has happened so fast. The Rabbi has been wonderful. Ruth as the only relative she must stay with him until he is buried. Jack, I can go with you to the Airport now as we still can have dinner tonight.”

Jack went to Ruth to tell her what was happening. Ruth said, “Do that with Lena. I must stay here but Jack please go to the lounge and bring me my handbag as the envelope is in it and I can’t lose that.”

Jack went and got it for her. Ruth opened the envelope, inside was the combination numbers for Moshe’s safe. Jack then left with Lena for the Airport, Jack had just phoned them to say he was coming for some meals and Champagne.

Claire said she would stay in the lounge and work on her computer. Lena gave her the password for the WIFI then they left. In the car, Lena said, “Jack, I have enjoyed every minute I have worked for Moshe, he was a gentleman. He has been very good to her. My salary is over five million euros a year. There are not many women in Belgium earning that. He has also advised me on investments which have proved to be very profitable.”

They arrived at Gordon Air’s office at the Airport.The staff knew Lena and were very sorry to hear about Monsieur Gordon’s death. Jack explained that he needed some meals so he could show them to the staff of Monsieur Gordon’s Hotel. Jack then took away in a chill box six portions of the six most popular meals. He also took two cases of Champagne. He signed for them then he left.

Jack said, “Lena it would be better if we took this to the Hotel as they could put the meals and Champagne in a fridge.”

Lena replied, “Jack, that is a good idea then I can go to my apartment and change into a black outfit for the funeral.”

Maria was in the Hotel, Jack went into the kitchen with her. They had two Rational Combi Steamers so they could prepare the meals. Lena said,”Maria, Moshe has died this morning, the service will be at three this afternoon in the Synagogue.”

Maria replied, “I will be there.”

Lena said, “I will ask the Rabbi to invite any of the mourners back to the Hotel for a Buffet.”

Maria replied, “I will arrange a Kosher buffet.”

They then went to Lena’s apartment. It was beautiful with wonderful furnishings. Lena offered Jack a drink saying she needed one.

Jack said, “Lena, I wish I had brought some Champagne with me.”

Lena replied, “Jack, I have some Laurent Perrier Rose in the fridge.”

Jack said, “Lena, go and get changed and I will get it.”

He found the fridge then the cupboard with the glasses. He opened the Champagne then went with the two glasses looking for Lena. Lena answered, “Jack, take the second door on your left then you will find me.”.

Jack went into the room where he saw Lena standing in a black bodysuit with no panties. She took the glass. Jack sat on the edge of the bed taking in Lena’s wonderful body. Lena then went to a wardrobe and brought out a black jacket and skirt. She also had a black hat with a veil. She then changed her tan self-supporting stockings to black ones. She then put on some makeup. When she was finished she looked stunning.

Lena said, “Jack we should now go back to the Villa as I have so many people to phone. Jack, to be honest, I would rather be spending this afternoon drinking Champagne with you.”

She came to Jack then they kissed with Lena’s tongue deep in Jack’s mouth.

They got back to the Villa. Jack asked, “Lena, does Moshe have a black tie as I don’t have one?”

Lena appeared two minutes later with a beautiful black silk tie. Jack’s suit was a black pinstripe with a light blue shirt. The black tie was perfect. He then went to Ruth to update her.

Ruth asked, “Jack, can you sit with Moshe? who was now in a pine coffin wearing a white robe, I need to go to the bathroom.”

Ruth was wearing the dark business suit which she said would do for the funeral. She came back from the bathroom when the Undertakers took Moshe to the Synagogue with Ruth sitting in the front passenger seat.

Claire had a lot of questions for Lena. She was impressed with the Belox Watches business. Last year its turnover had been over seven billion euros. It was a big business but Claire was confident that she could have it under control very quickly. She wasn’t sure about how the Diamond business worked, this was what she wanted to speak with Lena about. They then all left for the Synagogue.

There were many people there. The first row of seats had been left free for Ruth and Jack. Lena and Claire sat with them there. The Rabbi gave a wonderful service. He spoke very highly of the work Moshe had done for the community. After the service, Moshe was buried in the adjoining cemetery.

At the end of the service, the Rabbi told the mourners they were invited to the Moshe’s Hotel for a Kosher buffet with refreshments. There must have been over three hundred people there. Ruth and Jack stood at the graveside as the mourners paid their respects. Ruth knew a lot of them. When the last mourner had greeted them they then drove to the Hotel.

Maria had everything under control. They were pouring Pol Roger with Ruth drinking her Apollinaris water, this was Ruth’s favourite. The were all in a function suite as the chefs were putting the finishing touches to the buffet. Jack’s phone rang, it was May. Jack told her what had happened then asked them to put on their darkest clothes and come and join them in the in the Hotel function suite. Ruth was asking Lena what should she give the Rabbi. Lena told her two hundred euros. Two minutes later Ruth gave it to him very discreetly as she shook his hand.

Many of the older dealers who had known Ruth’s father were coming to speak with Ruth. Jack was at her side all the time. Lena was always close by. She was a very intelligent woman. Jack knew there would be no problem in the takeover as he was sure Claire’s software would work wonders. Claire came to Jack saying to him she wasn’t sure how the Diamond business worked but the watch business was a serious earner which could be controlled easily.

Then May and Debbie arrived, they looked stunning in their dark clothes. Jack thought their jewellery would impress most of the mourners here. The buffet was served and everyone was happy. None of the group or Lena ate anything as Ruth had said she was cooking dinner tonight. May came to Jack and told him that Maria was a turbo in bed, she didn’t know how many times she had made Debbie and her cum last night. she also said Maria could be trusted one hundred percent.

Jack was still standing with Ruth. He didn’t know how many business cards he had in his pocket but there was a lot. Lena came to Jack then whispered in his ear, “Jack, they are starting to leave now. If anyone asks to speak with you privately then ask for their business card. There must be ten here that want Moshe’s Villa.”

Jack replied, “Lena, thank you, I hope I will see you later.”

Lena whispered in Jack’s ear, “Jack, my pussy is so wet, Maria and I work so well together. My two other friends are here too. Would you like to meet them?”

Jack replied, “Why not, that sounds interesting.”

Lena appeared two minutes later with two very fuckable women. They were both in their fifties and stunning. As Jack chatted with them Ruth joined them. You could feel the interest she had for them. Jack sensed what was happening, Jack said, “We will be staying in Antwerp for a few days, I look forward to having a drink with you.”

They both spoke perfect English. They were both tall with very curvy bodies. Lena said, “We are eating Sous-vide tonight, maybe the ladies would like to join us?”

Jack said, “Would you like to join us?”

They both said they would love too. Lena then introduced them to Jack and Ruth. Their names were Edi and Coco.

People were starting to leave. Within fifteen minutes the room was empty apart from the group. Ruth told Maria that she would cook dinner this evening. She then explained they had a choice of six courses but they only had six portions of each. It would be better if she took the order then she would know exactly what she was doing. She then asked Maria if they had a small room for nine people where they could have their meal in private. Maria said she would organise this.

They then went into the Cocktail Bar where Rene’s Champagne had been chilled. Ruth then went round taking the orders. When this was done she and Maria went to the kitchen. They had put two tables together so all nine of them could sit at the same table.

Claire was asking Lena a lot of questions about the Diamond business. Lena told her that it really ran itself. Most of the employees' families had worked there for generations. It wasn't father and son they had father and daughters working there. Lena said they would visit tomorrow then she would show them round.

Debbie and May were chatting with Edi and Coco. Debbie was telling them about the Champagne and what they were doing with the Châteaux. Jack noticed that the four of them were flirting away with each other. Then a waiter came in to tell them Dinner would now be served, he led them to the private dining room.

The room was decorated beautifully with fresh flowers and a candelabra with five lit candles on the table. Maria and Ruth then came and sat down. The meals were then served. A minute later they were all saying how wonderful the meals were. Maria was saying how easy it was to prepare them. Ruth told her that starters, main courses and desserts were also available.

Ruth then told her that because they were vacuum packed the shelf life with refrigeration was six months, when frozen it was years. Maria said that the hotel would benefit from using these meals as there was a consistency about them that was amazing. Ruth suggested she should come to France where she could spend time with Serge in the kitchen.

After dinner, Ruth was first to leave. She came to Jack and gave him a kiss then whispered,”Jack, I fucking love you. Lena is a dream, she must work for us.”

Jack whispered back, “Claire and I will make sure of that tonight.”

After a few glasses of Champagne Lena suggested going back to her apartment as she felt that Edi and Coco would be staying in the Hotel. Jack told her he liked her thinking then Claire asked if she could come too.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

Lena gave her a kiss. Jack got a carrier bag then put three bottles of Champagne into it. Then Claire went up to their room to get Jack’s shaving things and a change of clothing for tomorrow, then they left.

They arrived at the apartment then went into the lounge. Claire asked Jack if she could warm Lena up for him. Jack told her he would love to watch that. Claire then kissed Lena while Jack took the Champagne to the fridge. Jack found a wine cooler then got some ice from the ice dispenser from the fridge put some water into it then went back to the lounge.

Lena and Claire were both in their bodysuits 69ing each other. They were on the floor, Jack poured a glass then sat in an armchair watching them perform. Jack was thinking that Lena and Claire would be wonderful for the business. Claire was going to be a great asset as would be Lena.

Lena and Claire were really getting into it other both were moaning with pleasure. Jack thought they would stay in Antwerp until Thursday morning then drive to Bergen-Belsen. In the afternoon they would drive back to Antwerp. On Friday they would drive back to the Châteaux as the V-Class had nine seats.

Jack thought of Ruth who was really watching what she was doing. Her blood pressure was normal and very stable. He really respected her. She was a wonderful woman. She would be a wonderful mother. He wondered how much their lives would change when the baby was born.

He was on his third glass when both the girls came. He undressed then joined them on the floor. His cock was flaccid then Claire went down on him with Lena helping her. He was soon hard. He was feeling both their pussies, they were both very wet. Jack started fingering Lena, he could feel her gripping his fingers as he played with her.

Jack then lay on the floor, asking Lena to go on top of him. Lena did this very slowly rubbing the head of Jack’s cock against her clit and pussy lips. She was doing this in a beautiful way, it was really arousing both of them. Claire was playing with Lena’s tits, Lena was really enjoying it. Then Lena let half of Jack’s cock slip inside her as she slowly started to ride him.

Lena was good, she was now taking Jack’s full length. She was riding the full length, she was gripping his cock as she rode him. She had a wonderful rhythm, then she started to ride him harder. She kept this going for twenty minutes then they both came within seconds of each other. Claire then poured Lena a glass of Champagne and they all sat and chatted. When the bottle was finished they all went to bed, five minutes later they were all fast asleep.

The next day’s Jack, Claire and Lena spent a lot of the time working together with Lena showing them the inside of the Diamond trading business. It was a business that had been interrupted during the second world war but had generations of the same families working in it. Claire had introduced a software program that gave her all the information she needed. They planned to fly to Geneva next week for a few days to look at the Belox Watches operation.

On Thursday they all went to Bergen-Belsen which was a chilling experience. The whole party was touched by it. On Friday they drove to the Chateaux. Jack was really impressed with what had been done in five days. They had also laid out the foundation work for the new parts of the Hotel.

Jack sat on the terrace with a glass of Champagne. Ruth was working with Serge at the restaurant. The meals they were creating were amazing. Ruth was prepared to try everything. She was proving to be a very talented cook.

Colette and Nicole were very busy. They now had over fifty dealers bringing their stock to them every week. They were building a good reputation with the dealers as they always paid in cash.

Claire and Kay were working very closely. Jack and Ruth were both happy that Kay had joined Gordon Holdings, she was now a Director of the main Board. The software Claire had installed was doing a fantastic job. As personal were retiring they were not being replaced. Jack, Claire, and Kay could work from wherever they were as the complete system was on an IBM Cloud.

George, the mechanic, had transferred all the cars to the warehouse. They had installed two ramps and other equipment for the servicing of the cars. George was very pleased about this as it made his job much easier. Jack had suggested that if any suitable cars came on the market he would be interested in purchasing them.

They now had six cars on display in the Antique Center, which were changed every week. This was attracting a lot of interest with clients saying they had cars they would like to sell. With George's advice, Jack had bought six cars through this which were now for sale in the Center. They had sold two in the last week for a good profit.

Kay and May were around Jack a lot. Debbie would join them often. The sex was very varied but was always good. Mags would join them occasionally, it was not unusual for Jack to have the four of them at the same time. They all understood what pleasure the others enjoyed then they would do their best to give it to them.

Molly had a slight stroke which she had made an excellent recovery but was now only working one day a week. Molly had found a young widow with a fourteen-year-old son. She was now training Carol, the young widow, so she could take over from her. Carol was thirty-seven and had worked in a very good Accountants office. Molly was very impressed with her.

May had decided to go ahead with the Hotel in Largs. Outline Planning Permission had been obtained. They were now working on the detailed plans. Sally was very happy. She was showing herself to be a very talented woman. Robert was helping George with the cars every week. May was getting on well with Sally. Sally had told May that Robert was doing nothing for her in bed. May had met Sally in Glasgow for lunch one day. They had gone back to May’s villa afterwards. May had told Jack that Sally was very hot.

May had told Ruth about Sally. Ruth had suggested the next time she was in Scotland to invite her for a Sous-vide meal or bring her to the Chateaux so she could visit Serge’s restaurant. May had told Ruth that Sally had a lot of freedom. May had asked Jack what he thought of Sally. Jack said, “She is a very attractive woman, are you thinking of bringing her into the coffee morning group?”

May replied, “She is wonderful in bed. She is a lot brighter than Robert. She found out that Robert is bi-sexual and Alex was having his way with him. Because of the cottage and somewhere to live Sally stayed with Robert, though they have separate bedrooms. When we are in Ayr I will invite her to your hotel for dinner. I took her to Ada’s surgery and she is clean. I think you will like her Jack as she loves a lot of variety.”

Jack answered, “We will do that soon. Why does she stay with him? Do they have any children?”

May replied, “Jack, Sally had a very insecure childhood. She feels secure in the cottage. I believe if she comes into the coffee morning group that will give her a lot of confidence. Luckily they have no children. Sally is a very hard worker and very intelligent. She is a no-nonsense type of person. I like her a lot, I want to help her in any way I can. She will be an asset to us.”

****

May came on to the terrace. She looked stunning in her blouse and skirt. May said, “Jack I have been looking everywhere for you. I thought you may have gone to Serge but here you are relaxing on the terrace. They have done a lot of work here, it is starting to take shape, may I join you for a glass of Champagne?”

Jack stood up and kissed May, he said, “Let me get you a glass and another bottle. I have been sitting here thinking what has been happening recently. We are living in a very fast world. I think we are coping well with all the outside pressures. I believe that Ruth taking on her uncle’s business will change things so much. I am so happy we have Claire, Kay, and Lena working for us now. There are interesting times ahead for us all.”

Jack went for a glass and another bottle. On Jack's return, May's phone rang, it was Kay. Kay said, "Hi Mum, I am in your house and I was wondering if it is possible I can come over to Champagne and spend the weekend with you?"

May replied, "Kay, I would love that. We will organise a flight then get back to you in the next few minutes."

May then looked at Jack and said, "I have an idea. Sally is on holiday for the next three weeks. I will phone her and ask if she would like to come over and meet Maria. She could go back to Antwerp with Maria and see how she runs her Hotel."

Jack said, "May, that is a good idea. Give Sally a call and I will check for a plane."

Five minutes later it was all arranged. The plane was due at Prestwick Airport in fifteen minutes. The plane would stay there until they arrived. Jack phoned Kay as May phoned Sally. When they arrived at Reims Airport they would take a taxi to the Chateaux. Jack checked his watch and thought they will be here just after seven thirty.

May said, "That is amazing. Sally is very excited, I told her to bring lots of clothes as she will be here for three weeks. Ruth and I are seeing Claudia next week. I think I will take Sally with us, as I am sure she would benefit from that. Jack, I think we will have fun tonight. I have the feeling Kay is very hot, but I know Kay is like me, always hot."

Jack kissed May. It was a long probing kiss. As he kissed May Jack thought, "They are all always hot, May, Debbie, Mags and Kay. They all had an enormous sexual drive. It was good for Jack and good for them."

The kiss had developed into something more. May had taken Jack's cock out. Jack said, "Let us go upstairs."

They quickly undressed in the bedroom. May was very hot. They lay on top of the bed. They were soon 69ing. May’s pussy was very wet. After fifteen minutes of foreplay, May took her mother's pearls off and made them into one string. She then adjusted them so that they would stimulate her clit. She then went on top of Jack and let his hard penis slide inside her very wet vagina.

She then lifted herself off Jack’s cock and arranged the pearls around the length of his shaft. May then slid his cock with the pearls inside her. May started to ride Jack, she was gripping his cock with every thrust. Jack was playing with May’s tits with one hand and his other hand’s fingers were stroking May’s hard clit.

May had come several times but she still kept grinding Jack’s cock. Ten minutes later Jack exploded inside her. They lay on the bed kissing and cuddling for five minutes. May said, “Jack, I love it when I have the pearls in. My clit gets stimulated and so does my G-spot. God knows how many times I came but it was a lot.”

Jack said, “May, I love it too, especially when you grip me. It feels so good. I have been thinking about your hotel and Sally. I think you should do all the construction work then get Gordon Hotels to manage it for you. Or you could get me to manage it but the problem there is Molly is not as fit as she once was. In the future, I will get Gordon Hotels to manage my hotel but I will still own it.”

“I think it would be better for Sally if she worked with Maria developing Gordon Hotels. We could employ her now. We must have a word with Claire to find the best way to set this up. How much land do you own around the farmhouse?”

May replied, “Jack I was thinking the same thing. There are thousands of acres around the farmhouse which is all rented out to several farmers. Jack, I have so much money lying in the bank earning pennies in interest. I think you are right about letting Gordon Hotels manage it. When do you think it could be operational?”

Jack answered, “Once the plans are passed it will take a year. You must put the plans out for tender. The time will pass quickly. My Architect is very good. He or a senior architect would be on site every day during construction."

They then showered and dressed. May went to her bedroom to get a change of clothing. She came back for Jack fifteen minutes later. She was dressed beautifully. They went down to the lounge, Ruth and Claire were the only ones there. Jack got May a glass of Champagne topped up Claire's glass and Ruth's Apollinaris.

Jack said, "May is going ahead with her hotel development, It will be a very large project. May will fund all the construction work herself but on completion, she is wanting it to be managed by Gordon Hotels. I am thinking along the same lines as we all got a bit of a shock with Molly's stroke. So maybe in the future I would do the same, which is, I would continue to own the property but the hotel would be managed by Gordon Hotels. Claire, what do you think is the best way forward for May and myself?"

Claire smiled then replied, "Mum is doing fine, she is very happy with Carol. Carol is doing a first class job. I also think Mum is having a lot of fun with her too in their leisure time if you know what I mean. If Carol is as good as Mum says then she could be Financial Controller of both hotels. With Ruth's permission, they both could trade under the Gordon Hotels name. This is probably the best way to go as the marketing budget of Gordon Hotels can only help your two hotels. I would need to study all your costs May to give you a considered report. With Jack, it is easy as his hotel is so well established."

Ruth answered, "I will be guided by Claire. We are just starting out on this. When you consider Gordon Holdings has over three hundred five star hotels around the world which we are renting out, as we resume management of them, then Gordon Hotels will take off. Maria and Lena will be able to give us a lot of advice."

Jack replied, "Sally, who is May's housekeeper at the farmhouse has a diploma in Hotel Management will arrive here in the next forty minutes with Kay. I believe she should be employed by Gordon Hotels to help Maria set it up. There will be a lot of organising if Gordon Hotels is going to take off."

Ruth answered, "May, is this the woman you told me about, the one you had lunch with last week?"

May replied, "Yes, she is a lovely person and would be an asset to Gordon Hotels."

Ruth answered, "Jack, ask Maria to join you when you have a chat with her. If both of you are happy with her then offer her a position in Gordon Hotels. My gut feeling is she will be good. May, is she the girl with no children and a problem marriage?"

May replied, "Yes she is but Ruth you will be impressed when you meet her."

Then Lena, Nicole, Colette, Debbie and Maria came into the lounge. It was then decided that Ruth and Nicole would drive tonight. Jack explained to Lena and Maria about Sally. Lena asked if she could join Maria and Jack at the meeting, which was agreed,

Ten minutes later Kay and Sally arrived they came into the lounge and were introduced to everyone. Colette then took them to their bedrooms to unpack. Jack asked Sally if Lena, Maria and himself could have a quick word with them before they went out for dinner. Sally said she would be down in five minutes.

After they had gone to unpack Ruth said, "That is a lovely woman, we need people like that working for us."

Maira and Lena both agreed with Ruth.

Sally arrived back and they went into another lounge. Jack got Sally a glass of Champagne. Sally said, "This is wonderful Champagne, Kay was telling me you are going to convert this Chateaux into a Hotel. It will be a wonderful Hotel if you do."

Jack replied, "Sally, it only seems like yesterday we were talking in your lounge whether you could take over the farmhouse or May would convert it into a Hotel. May has decided to convert it into a Hotel. My wife's company Gordon Holdings has over three hundred five star hotels which are rented out to some of the major hotel companies. Our intention is that we take these hotels back into our control. We would like you to be one of our Management Team."

I know this is a million miles away from having a B&B in Largs but I would love to hear your thoughts on this. If you are interested we can offer you a job with Gordon Hotels as soon as you are free to do so. This job will involve a lot of travelling. At the moment we have only two hotels running, one in Antwerp and the other in Geneva. We will get a lot of staff that are working in the Hotels we own coming to work for us. We need a team of managers to supervise these hotels. We would like you to be one of our Management Team. What are your thoughts?"

Sally answered, "Mr. Ryan, I was so happy the day you and Dr. Roberts visited the farmhouse. I sensed my life was going to change. Yes, I would love to be part of your Management Team, I will work so hard for you. Perhaps Dr. Roberts has told you I have not a good marriage. I must get out of it. I felt the cottage I lived in was the first place I have ever lived in that I felt safe and secure. That is why I wanted to cling on to it. I feel totally free now. I am on a zero hour contract with the hotel I work in. This is normal in SNP Scotland. If I phone and write to them tomorrow then I can start working with you immediately."

"I got a Distinction with my Diploma. I was offered many managerial positions but that would have meant me losing my cottage. Robert yesterday moved in with one of his boyfriends. There is an alarm on the cottage and the farmhouse. All the cars are now in Ayr. I changed the locks on the cottage. I have a girlfriend and her boyfriend staying there until I get back home. I will make any adjustments to my life to suit this wonderful job you have offered me, Mr. Ryan."

Both Lena and Maria clapped their hands after Sally had spoken. Then both said that they were both so happy that she would be one of the team. They both hugged her.

Jack said, "Sally, please call me Jack when we are together. We will now go for something to eat. The Chef in this restaurant will cook all the meals we serve throughout the Gordon world."

As they left the lounge Jack whispered to Sally, "Sally, stay close to me tonight as I want to talk to you."

Sally whispered back, "Jack, how close do you want me to be?"

Jack whispered back, "As close as you want."

Sally whispered back, "Jack, please be gentle with me, it is a long time since I had a man."

Jack whispered back, "Don't worry, have you had a girlfriend?"

Sally whispered back, "Yes, I am bisexual, for the last six years I have only had girlfriends, no men."

They got into the minibus. Ruth was driving with Kay sitting in the front passenger seat beside Ruth. Jack sat in the back with Sally and May. Jack looked at Sally who was chatting with May. Sally was tall with a beautiful figure. She had wonderful teeth and a lovely smile. Sally wore pearl too, but her's were just a single strand which fell between her very large breasts.

Ruth was asking Kay if she was enjoying her work at Gordon Holdings. Jack then knew who would be in Ruth's bed tonight. Ruth usually went to bed early but every ten days she would take someone to bed with her for oral sex. Tonight it would be Kay.

May smiled at Jack, she understood what was happening too, May winked at Jack and Jack winked back. Claire had gone with Lena and Maria but Debbie was showing a lot of interest in Lena.

They arrived at Serge's restaurant. Claudia and Thierry were just coming out. May introduced them to Debbie, Sally, Maria and Lena. Ruth explained how wonderful Claudia was with makeup. It was arranged that Claudia would come to the Chateaux at eight thirty tomorrow morning for breakfast then would give advice to all the new girls on makeup.

Serge greeted them and led them to their table. Ruth introduced all the new girls to Serge. After the meal, everyone said how wonderful the meals were. Sally said, “I have tasted several of the meals served tonight. Everyone was excellent. The biggest problem in the restaurant industry today is getting a consistency in the quality of your meals. Ruth, may I spend some time with you and Serge so I can fully understand Sous-vide?”

Ruth replied, “Sally, of course, you can. For the last few months, I have been totally absorbed by Sous-vide. You will pick it up very quickly as I believe it is the simplicity of it that makes it so good. It is impossible to overcook any meal when cooking with Sous-vide. I have all the equipment required in the Chateaux and also in every kitchen I have, including Jack’s Penthouse.”

Maria said, “Sally, we only discovered Sous-vide cooking earlier this week. Ruth may I come with Sally when you are showing her?”

Ruth replied, “No problem, I have taken lots of notes and recipes, I will give you copies of these. Two or three days working with me and you will know a lot.”

They arrived back at the Chateaux. Ruth and Kay went upstairs with Ruth saying, “Kay, is going to tell me a nice bedtime story now.”

The others all disappeared leaving Jack, May and Sally alone in the lounge. Sally said, “I would like to go for a quick shower. I will be very quick. Is there anything you would like me to wear when I come back?”

May took off her blouse and skirt, she stood in a crotchless bodysuit with self-supporting stockings, she replied, “Sally, do you have any lingerie like this or will I buy you some tomorrow?”

Sally answered, “May, you look wonderful, I haven't really needed nice lingerie but on my first pay cheque I will indulge myself.”

May replied, “Sally, I think we are the same size, come with me to my wardrobe and you can have some of mine.”

May returned five minutes later and said, “That is a wonderful girl, I have given her maybe fifteen pieces of lingerie that I have never worn. She is very happy. I am sure she will be good in everything she does.”

Jack replied, “May, the cottage means a lot to Sally. I think it would be good if you allowed her to live there. It will not affect the hotel development but it gives her a place to call home. To give her a lifetime use of it would also benefit you as she would know exactly what was happening in your hotel.”

May answered, “Jack, I will do that. I don't think she has too much spare cash at the moment. I will try and find out what she was earning in her last job, I have the feeling it wasn't much.”

Jack replied, “It won't have been much as she was on a zero hours contract, which is good for us as she can start immediately. I honestly believe Sally’s life is going to change for the better for her.”

May answered, “Tomorrow, after Claudia has suggested what suits her best, I will go shopping with her and buy her a new wardrobe.”

There was a knock on the door and Sally said, “May I come in?”

Jack replied, “Yes please, we have been waiting for you.”

The door opened and Sally came in. She looked stunning, the bodysuit fitted her perfectly. She was still wearing her pearls which hung between her beautiful breasts. Her pussy was shaved and looked wonderful. May went to her and kissed her. May said, “Sally, you look wonderful, I haven't started on Jack yet, would you like to help me?”

Both came over to Jack and undressed him. When Sally saw Jack’s cock she said, “That is the biggest cock I have ever seen.”

May replied, “Let’s work on him and he will get much harder.”

Jack was sitting on the sofa and they both went down on him. Sally was soon taking Jack’s full length in her mouth. She had a very delicate touch. Jack was fingering both of their pussies, both were very wet and both were gripping his fingers. May said, “Sally, I had Jack a couple of hours ago, tell me when you are ready for him?”

Sally replied, “I’m ready now but can I go on top as it has been so long since I have had a cock and never one as big as this?”

Jack lay on the carpet and Sally rubbed the tip of Jack’s cock against her clit. Then she let a quarter slip inside her, she gripped it then took another three inches. She was gripping him very tightly. She took some more and now had three-quarters of Jack’s cock inside her. Then she took the last two inches. Sally said, “Jack, it feels wonderful.”

Sally started to ride Jack now, she was getting into a wonderful rhythm, Jack felt it when Sally came for the first time. Jack was playing with Sally’s beautiful tits, her nipples were very hard. Her tits didn't sag at all and looked wonderful. Twenty minutes later Jack came inside Sally, they both came within seconds of each other.

May topped up their glasses then Sally said, “I will need to go back on the pill as I have been off it for over six years. Jack, I have never felt so good. It is a marvellous feeling to have you inside me. I feel so happy.”

Sally kissed Jack very passionately. Jack said, “Sally, I am sure your life is going to become much better now. May, can you put Sally on the pill? I really enjoyed tonight with you, Sally. Tomorrow will be busy as Claudia is coming for breakfast.”

They finished their Champagne then May left for her bedroom. Jack offered Sally another glass of Champagne and Sally accepted. They took the bottle into the Master Bedroom and sat on the sofa in the lounge. Soon they were kissing and cuddling. Sally made Jack hard again then he went inside her on the floor in the missionary position.

Jack rode Sally for the next forty minutes then Jack exploded inside her. They then went to bed. Sally said, “Jack, if you had told me this morning that I would be doing this tonight, I wouldn't have believed you. Jack, you live in a very privileged world. I believe that you work very hard to keep all this going. I feel very comfortable in your world Jack.”

They gently kissed again and five minutes later they were fast asleep.

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments