Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To be Owned (2)

"Moll's horizon is expanded"

15
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Chris and Moll walk through the woods hand in hand on a warm spring night, stopping every now and then to hug and kiss and fondle each other.

"Patty wants you, Moll," Chris starts at last. She has been reluctant throughout the walk to begin this discussion which she was sure would upset Moll, but they are nearing the end of their walk and she can wait no longer.

"I like her," Moll replies, "and she is very attractive. Such lovely tits and such a pretty smile."

"It's more than that, dear. She wants me to give you to her. She wants to be your mistress."

They walk on in silence until Moll bursts into heartrending sobs and collapses to the ground. Tears flow down her cheeks. Chris lets her be for a moment and then helps her to her feet. "I'm sorry, Moll," she whispers. "I never had the slightest intention of giving you to her. I should have told you first. I'll never give you away unless you wish it."

Chris holds Moll in her arms as she slowly regains her equilibrium, wiping the tears from her face. Chris kisses her and pulls her close to her, her large breasts pushing hard against Moll's flat chest. "She will be at the house when we get back. I am going to let her have you for a week or so beginning next weekend while I'm in Seattle on business. Now please don't worry. I expect you'll enjoy yourself. You will today, anyway. We'll suck those lovely tits of hers before I let her tell you her plans."

Mistress has given Moll to others before but she has always been present when they use her. To be given to others outside Mistress' presence and control thrills and frightens her. She grasps Mistress tightly kissing her neck and breaking into tears once again. Mistress lets her go on for a short time before lifting her head so they stand face to face. "You'll do as your told, Moll, and I expect you to behave like a lady. You are to control your feelings and allow her full use of your body. You are to be pleasant, witty, and completely obedient just as you are for me. She will treat you well. She knows my expectations."

They walk on and as Moll regains her composure, she asks, "Are we really going to suck her tits? Together?"

"Start gently, Moll, and gradually suck her nipple harder and harder. No matter how she reacts, suck her harder and harder until I stop and release her other nipple." Chris smiles to herself certain Moll recognizes the ambiguity of her position, tormenting the woman who will possess her and knowing she has no choice or say. 

Moll has fully recovered when they arrive at the house.

Patty greets them at the door dressed in a short sleeved button down seersucker dress which comes to just above her knees unbuttoned to reveal her enticing cleavage and to just below the join of her thighs. She kisses them both on the lips and invites them in. Her excitement is obvious, as obvious as her surprise when Chris starts to unbutton her dress. She starts to speak, but Chris presses her index finger to her lips. "Patience, darling, all in good time." Chris steps back when she has unbuttoned the last button. "Kiss her, Moll, and unfasten her bra."

Moll wraps her arms around Patty and pulls her to her kissing her and gradually working her tongue between her lips, unhooking her bra as she explores her mouth. "Step back, Moll," Chris instructs her slut. Chris takes her place and lifts Patty's bra above her breasts. She twists her nipples delicately. They are already quite prominent. "Remove her panties. Moll." Moll kneels between them lowering Patty's panties to the ground and she steps out of them. Chris lifts Moll to her feet and each takes a nipple in her lips. Chris grasps Patty between her legs and urges them apart obtaining full access. Patty lets out her first moans as the pressure on her nipples increases sending tremors to her cunt just as Chris enters her with her two middle fingers. She curls them upward holding her tight and feeling her juices streaming from her cunt. Her thumb finds her clit and pushes down hard rubbing it roughly.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

Each woman sucks harder and harder on her nipples and Patty's moans grow louder and louder until, suddenly, Chris releases her cunt and pulls away from her nipple. Moll does the same and Patty stands before them writhing and moaning desperate for them to continue.

"Dress yourself, Patty," Chris laughs, "and let's tell Moll your plans."

--------------------------------------------------

Jonathan greets Moll at the door when she arrives at Patty's house Thursday afternoon. He is older than Patty but younger than Moll. His hair is graying and thinning and he has a bit of a paunch, but he is bright eyed, extremely handsome and a few inches taller than Moll. "Hello, Moll," he says stepping aside and guiding her into the foyer. "Patty said you'd be punctual." He leads her to the guest bedroom and says, "Patty is lying by the pool. You're to undress and join her. She expects you naked so I'd remove any jewelry you may be wearing." He takes a seat by the door and waits.

Moll undresses and puts her things neatly in the drawers and closet of the guest room. Jonathan stops her as she starts for the pool. "I'm to see that you're wet," he says. "I'll need access." Moll stands before him and spreads her legs. He is surprised by her thick, dark, neatly trimmed bush and surprised again as he runs his fingers along her smooth waxed outer lips. Continuing to caress her outer lips, he says, "You're very precise in your grooming." He insinuates his fingers between her outer lips feeling her open easily pleasantly moist. He looks in her eyes as he finds and parts her inner lips. "Are you enjoying yourself?" he asks plunging his middle finger deep into her cunt before she can reply hoping to catch her off her guard. Her composure is serene. She smiles at him as he fucks her with his finger and says, quietly, almost blushing, "Yes, thank you sir. Quite much."

"When I'm touching you or fucking you it's Jonathan. Sir is fine any other time."

"Yes, Jonathan, I am enjoying myself, but shouldn't I be getting to Patty?" Remaining seated he releases her and she heads to the back of the house to present herself to Patty whom she finds on her back sunbathing nude by the pool. Patty points to the sunblock on the table next to her. Moll rubs the lotion into Patty's pale skin. She is just finishing the backs of her legs when she feels a hard cock and a bit of a stomach roll fluttering against her bottom. She spreads her legs and Jonathan easily slides his erect cock into her cunt. Patty rises to her knees and licks Moll's clit and Jonathan's cock as he penetrates her slowly and deeply. Moll wonders whether they know that neither of them may give her permission to cum. She didn't think Chris would have told them, but if she had they seem determined that she misbehave from the start. Her cunt is throbbing from the powerful fucking Jonathan is giving her and her clit is tingling from Patty's licking. Jonathan's cock starts to throb growing within her and she can finally relax. He hasn't long to go. She will out last him. When Jonathan moans and slams into her with his final thrust, filling her with his sperm, Patty abandons her clit to clean his cock. His sperm drips from Moll's cunt down her thighs.

Patty dismisses Moll, telling her to be in the dining room at half past seven.

----------------------------------------

Moll showers, remembering Patty and Chris discussing their plans for her for the next week and a half. Six married women and their lovers have rented a large house by the ocean. A seventh couple will act as cook and butler. Each of the six couples will bring a female slave who will be available to any couple, including the cook and butler. Moll is Jonathan and Patty's slave. Six husbands were told of the party over dinner and left home with their cocks caged. When Patty left Chris had told Moll the cook controlled her orgasms until she was returned to Chris. Moll was forbidden to cum unless allowed by the cook. Chris hadn't told her how she knew the cook.

Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments