Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying again, Christmas Miracle #2

"Mary wants to try again, she really wants a baby"

8
3 Comments 3
7.4k Views 7.4k
598 words 598 words
Winter was melting away to the new blossoms and fresh air of spring when the phone rang. It was my cousins wife, Mary.

"Del it did not work. I am not pregnant," was all she could stammer between her emotional sobs. The line then went dead.

I waited a few minutes and called her back. She told me she was so convinced our union at Christmas would get her pregnant and she was so hurt it had not worked. Mary shared with me that she had had multiple tests and she could, in fact, have a child. It was Doug who refused to believe there could be a problem and had refused testing.

Mary pleaded with me to make love to her again with one goal in mind. She told me she had carefully monitored her cycle and the next week was her most fertile, and most horny, time. Doug was going to a convention and she wanted to meet me at a posh hotel. We both felt there would be less pressure out of their house and bed.

Arriving at the hotel I inquired at the desk. Mary had told the desk she was expecting her husband but gave my first name. Armed with the key I made my way to the room with a dozen yellow roses in my hand.

The door swung open into a living room with a fantastic view of the still snowy mountains. Laying the roses down I called out for Mary.

I did not hear an exact response more a guttural moan or gasp. That was followed by "Good you are here. Come in Del."

I was not prepared for the sight in the bed. Mary was laying, naked, a toy humming within her and her hands moving on her breasts and body.

Smiling she said, "I hope you don't mind but I have primed the pump for you."

She gasped and moaned repeatedly as I slowly undressed at the foot of the bed.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

Her hands and the toy brought her to a screaming frenzy as my cock bounded from the constriction of clothing. It was standing straight up, precum glistened on the tip.

Without a word Mary patted the bed beside her. I held her so tightly she almost felt as if she was melting in my grip.

Still no words spoken, we kissed. Our kiss turned so hot as our tongues found each other and entwined. Easing onto Mary as she opened her legs, our kiss continued.

In a single movement she pulled the toy out and introduced my cock to the burning wet tight inferno of her love canal. Our bodies became one as my cock slid in and out, deep, oh so deep.

Mary's legs rested on my shoulders as I moved within her. She raised her pelvis taking each stroke as deep as possible. Our kisses only paused when I sucked hard at her nipples.

Her vagina squeezed me, milked me as I began to cum within her. As the first strong wave of my juices hit inside her she quivered and screamed as she lost control and orgasm overtook her.

Deep inside her still I kissed her before rolling off and holding her. It was then her soft smile gave way to her voice.

"Hold me, Del. Hold me as I go to sleep."

Smiling, I kissed her forehead.

"Mary, I have never felt like that as I finished."

"Neither have I, Del. Neither have I," she uttered with a particular radiance to her face and eyes I had never seen before in a woman.

Published 
Written by sexyvette2469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments