Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Volunteer Part 1

"Always willing give help"

20
9 Comments 9
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The beginning of retirement is great for about a year. After that, you start to go "nuts" and look for things to occupy your time. I chose to do some volunteer work for my community. Over a period of time, I made friends among the volunteers and paid employees.

I became friendly and close to a female volunteer, Bernadette, a widow. We would flirt and we started to like each other. One day, I invited her to lunch and we talked and compared life stories. We got to know each other and our friendship began to grow. That lunch was followed by dinners, movies, concerts - and a relative's wedding.

Bernadette confided in me that she hated going to weddings and social gatherings. Friends tried to fix her up, relatives had someone at their church and the unattached guys hit on her. It was awful.

"I have an answer to your dilemma," I said. "I will be your blocker and protect you from would be tacklers. We could do this for each other at all social functions."

It worked for us, but we became more intimate in a sexual way. I found out that Bernadette could give a great hand job and talk dirty. She would give one anytime or anyplace. She performed them on me at work, while driving, in restaurants, or watching television. Whenever she got the urge, she did her thing.

Me, I loved it because crazed sex was a long time ago. Then I decided that it was time to turn up the heat. After one of her hand jobs while watching television, I went down on her. She was caught off guard but, after a few seconds, there was no turning back.

As my tongue licked her pussy, she began to moan and enjoy herself. My tongue flicked her clit and she started to shudder. Bernadette was loving the cunnilingus. It was now time for my tongue to penetrate her love tunnel and, when it did, she let out a loud, "Oh yes."

She whispered that, during her marriage, her husband had never gone down on her. I said, "I will always eat your pussy, it is marvelous."

Bernadette was excreting her juices and I was lapping them up as fast as I could. I started to feel an orgasm shooting through her body. She was groaning and had her hands clamped on the back of my head. She held my head tight against her cunt while thrusting her hips upward as she reached a shattering climax.

As Bernadette was laying there rubbing her herself after cumming, I slid between her legs and positioned my cock at her juicy pussy lips. Slowly, I entered her and she let out a sensual sigh.

"It's been so long since I've had sex," she said. "You're so tender and kind. It is so different and peaceful."

I began a gentle rhythm and she responded. We were moving in unison and becoming more intense. Before long, I was slamming my cock into her all the way up to my balls and Bernadette was lifting her ass up to meet every thrust. I was amazed how wet and tight she was. I felt myself starting to cum and Bernadette was right there in tune with me. I let out an animalistic grunt and she sighed with great satisfaction. She was warm, contented, and filled with my seed.

As we were staring at the ceiling, Bernadette confided a fact about her past. "I have never performed oral sex," she said. "My late husband did not care about sex, only betting on sports. I don't know how to do it."

"Well, simply put, the guy places his penis in the woman's mouth and she sucks him. I'll set you up with some websites for you to watch and learn how it's done."
We continued at work as if nothing had happened between us until, a week later, Bernadette said, "We have to do lunch, privately."

At that 'brown bag lunch,' Bernadette said, "The porn almost put me into a trance. The actor's cock going in and out of the woman's mouth was mesmerizing. Some of the actresses would spit and others would swallow. What is better?"

I said, "Swallow! You can have a facial or have it shot on your tits. It's all up to you."

Bernadette was sending out vibes that her marriage was not like the one that I'd enjoyed with my now-deceased wife. She said, "I want to have oral sex with you. You get to be my first blow job."

"Great, I couldn't be happier. When?"

"Well, tonight. I'll come by your place at about eight for dessert." She winked at me, a wicked smile on her face.

Promptly at eight, Bernadette showed up "commando" in a tennis outfit. It was not tough to spot with her rock hard nipples and she was filled with anticipation about this sexual adventure.

I told her, "Let's go in the back yard for some added excitement. You can give me head on the patio. Be sure you take your top off so I can see your tits."

Bernadette had done her home work.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

She took off her top and got down on her knees. She took out my semi-erect cock and stared at it. She began rubbing it and got it rock hard. Next, she put it into her mouth and began to suck. Bernadette must have studied some real cock sucking experts because she was good at it. She nibbled and sucked and her tongue slid up and down my shaft. She seemed to be enjoying herself and sucked me for a good fifteen minutes with more and more suction.

"I'm cumming," I suddenly warned her.

In response, she deep throated my cock, slamming it as far back in her mouth as she could get it. I began pumping gobs of sperm down her throat and she swallowed the entire load, not missing a drop.

I was light-headed and sat down after Bernadette was done with me. I'd had a great blow job and she got a warm load.

Out of the blue, Bernadette asked, "Do you know Desirae and Eric at the Community Center?"

"Yes, he delivers the meals to the shut-ins and she works in the front office. Why?"

"Well, I told Desirae how well we were getting along and she asked if we would be interested in trading partners for an evening. I would like you to consider it."

A warm wind out of the South could have knocked me out. What a request! This is the woman who'd had a sexually cold husband, had never given a blow job, and now she wants to try trading partners. Bernadette was really expanding her horizons.

I said, "Okay, as long as you set everything up and no one else knows about the trade."

Bernadette said, "It shouldn't be a problem."

It was on Tuesday when I was doing my volunteer job that I got a note from Bernadette: "All set, Saturday night, seven o'clock, my place, be there, dress casual."

On the Saturday night I dressed in a polo shirt, khakis, and was total "commando."

There was a note on the front door for Desirae, Eric and myself to go in and shut the door after entering. I followed the instructions and was greeted by Bernadette wearing a red cut out bra, red crotchless suspender stockings, and red stilettos. Desirae had told her how to dress and she looked extremely hot. Desirae and Eric were right behind me. Eric was dressed much like me, but Desirae was carrying a gym bag with her change of clothes.

About five minutes later, Desirae appeared dressed in a black leather corset, garter belt, black stockings, and black patent leather thigh high stiletto boots. "Holy shit, what an outfit," I said.

I'd always thought Desirae to be straight-laced and very conservative. This wild side of her was a total shock.

Eric was like me, a pervert and deviate who enjoyed everything to do with sex. After a few drinks and the setting of ground rules, the trade was made with a four hour limit. We went to the separate bedrooms and I asked Desirae if there was anything that she did not want to do. She said, "No, I am open to anything."

We started making out like a couple of high school seniors. I was feeling Desirae's ample breasts and she was squeezing my cock. Desirae pulled out her tits and told me to suck on them. She did not need to ask me twice. Her breasts were great and the nipples became hard and erect as I sucked on them. I love sucking on tits. For me, there is nothing else like it in the world.

We climbed into bed and the action got more intense. Desirae crawled over the top of my crotch, took my
manhood in her mouth and began giving me a blow job. She was an excellent cock sucker and enjoyed her craft. Her head bobbed up and down the entire length of my shaft. She loved to drag her teeth over it and nibble the knob. I felt my balls starting to tighten. Desirae's excitement was growing by leaps and bounds - and then I stopped her. She had a puzzled look on her face until I spun her around into a sixty-nine position.

She said,"Oh, yeah, this is getting better and better every second."

Now, we could really work on each other. My tongue was beating her clit as fast and hard as I could make it go. Her breathing was getting heavier and erratic. I was holding on for dear life and trying not to blow my nuts. We went at it for about twenty minutes until I could not hold back any more.

I took my face out of Desirae's cunt and moaned, "I'm cumming," to warn her that a load was on the way. That must have been the trigger for her orgasm because she began to shake like a leaf. I shot off like a rocket and she was right there at the finish line. She swallowed my hot cum and smacked her lips.

We were both exhausted and lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Part 2 to follow

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments